All Comments on 'Frank or Francine Ch. 02 - The Cocktail'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Looking forward to further adventures of Francine and Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but the multiple cage references were a complete turn off. It would be unfair to give you 1 start but I cannot give you 5. Now I know to skip your stories as our tastes are too different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, now Francine is trained to receive she-cock, maybe that might be a considered adventure.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Lots of fun and plenty of link!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanx alot for sharing this story- wonderfull

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
First Cross Dresser

My wife has turned me in to the woman she wanted me to be.I have the look and the body of a full on woman.When made up and dressed i can and have passed as a woman.She loves using a strap on on me and loves me to suck it also.But now it was time for real sex with a hard cock deep in my ass and mouth.It was time to taste a load of sweet cum in my mouth.Followed up with a hard cock deep in my ass filling me with cum.My first group sex was not my last by far.I now in joy sucking cocks and love getting fucked .I now love a load of cum in my mouth .

RachelPrRachelPr10 months ago

I love the story. I love bending over for a woman, or man.😘

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Very nice story…simple as that. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES