All Comments on 'Frank Wisdom'

by tadaj

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amylin456amylin456about 13 years ago
Nice

Very nice.. Well written. Love the detail and the effect it had on me.

his emotion is so very very true and real !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Highly enjoyable

Highly enjoyed the story as its about fun and highly enjoyed sex with a shemale. Most ts tagged stories are pages of narration about a guy shaving his legs, matching his panties to his nailpolish and a few dab lines how some other man makes him "feel" like a woman. Minimal eroticism.

Your story, sexy, fun and very very erotic. Hope you will continue to write more, especially about girls with dicks that love to use them on anyone and everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The thrill of the cock

well written story that seems to come from lots of experience. as a cock whore cum bucket myself I fully understand the feelings of taking a nice, long, hard cock, especially in your boy pussy. Once you take the first couple up your ass you're hooked for life. Nothing compares to the pleasure you get from feelings of being a cunt, bitch whore for a man or better yet lots of men. Knowing that getting fucked is as near to actually being a woman as you will ever get. When the men call you names to degrade you it's a fantastic turn on. being gangbanged by a bunch of men is heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous