Frankenstein's Awakening

Story Info
As Frankenstein’s nerves connect, new urges grow.
1.7k words
3.86
1.5k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the sensations of my nerves re-connecting after my top surgery two years ago. As a trans person, I find so much beauty in discovering what pleasures one's body holds for them as we become our true selves. 💕

Lord knows I've still got a lot of discovery ahead of me.

This is my first story on here, so y'all better be nice!!!

Love, Your Local Transmasc Horndog 💕

"It is with considerable difficulty that I remember the original æra of my being: all the events of that period appear confused and indistinct. A strange multiplicity of sensations seized me, and I saw, felt, heard, and smelt, at the same time; and it was, indeed, a long time before I learned to distinguish between the operations of my various senses....

No distinct ideas occupied my mind; all was confused. I felt light, and hunger, and thirst, and darkness; innumerable sounds rung in my ears, and on all sides various scents saluted me: the only object that I could distinguish was the bright moon, and I fixed my eyes on that with pleasure.

Several changes of day and night passed, and the orb of night had greatly lessened when I began to distinguish my sensations from each other."

- Exerpt from "Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus" (Volume II, Chapter III)

by Mary Shelly - 1818

If birth is something that one can recover from - as if from a wound - then I had been in recovery for several days.

The skin had been stitched with little aesthetic consideration, as if The Doctor had reserved all of my beauty for the muscles and tendons that would never be seen.

(I don't think fondly on my first moments awake. My joints felt as though they were born tired; My thick hair sleeping within the coffin-like follicles of a bloodless scalp. The faint smell of moist earth within my nostrils, wetness in my lungs.)

Tart berries and raw tree nuts allowed me to wander the forest for days until I finally was found by the Doctor, by which time my stomach had learned the knife-like pangs of hunger.

He wrapped a cloak around my shoulders and guided my hulking frame towards an angular black mass, tethered to an animal nearly as tall as I. It wore metal shoes upon its feet and tossed its hair gently against insects.

I was weak, but I remember the creaking clang of a door. I heard a hurried rush of instructions thrown towards someone who held the tethers of the large animal. I remember the primal shock that briefly bolted across my heart as the vehicle began to move, and the brief and fleeting warmth of the Doctor's hand upon mine.

Brief and fleeting.

I remember, as well, the rapid vibrations of the carriage that coursed through my tired body as we rolled across rickety cobblestones and fallen branches.

I know not how long we drove. We rode far from the forest, and it escaped me as to how I had managed to find my way here in the first place.

The rocking vibrations of the carriage were luring me dangerously close to slumber.

The alarm bells of my senses had exhausted me, and thus it took me a while to understand that the ceaseless rumbling was calling attention to something altogether new. I began to notice a dull, gentle tingle moving across my buttocks and into my lower belly, which began to settle into my- oh- Ohh. Oh-!

Was this alright? Had a stitch somewhere in an intimate space come loose, and was I - Hmmmn. Hnn... Ah!

I must have looked aghast, my breath quickening and my eyelids shutting as though to sever the sensation.

The Doctor caught my expression and his eyes widened, glowing with concern and fear. My words were still new, and somewhat stuck rumbling about in my throat before escaping into the air.

"I know not what ails me - I am feeling something I have not yet felt. I may be broken."

The Doctor's eyes roamed downwards to examine me, his mouth briefly opening as they came to rest on my intimate region. His eyes softened as he reached for the blanket around my shoulders, shifting the fabric to fully cover my lower half. The warmth was welcome and strange, and in my exhaustion I didn't question it.

"You are well - worry not. I will explain this all later."

At some point in the journey I looked downwards and discovered an inexplicable tent beneath the blanket - standing at attention, atop my imtimate area.

I truly thought that it must be the broken part of myself, come undone with the unnatural vibrations.

At some point a door once again opened, and I felt stone steps beneath my heavy feet. A while later I felt what I now know to be a bed, its softness so foreign to me then. I remember a spoon with a warm salty broth held to my lips, and I remember the room briefly spinning as my stomach settled. I remember brief whispers, followed by brief muffled laughter, as the room grew dark and I finally saw my dear friend once again - the moon.

-

My days passed in a foggy ache, punctuated sharply by times when I felt and saw new things. The hair on my arms and legs began growing, as did my fingernails. The warm yellow of my eyes began to relax into a creamy white. Words began to travel cleanly from my mouth, as my lips and tongue grew stronger and more articulate by the day.

I was gently bathed and given clothing.

My joints began to move smoothly.

I tasted sugar for the first time, and it melted me.

I was learning.

The Doctor did not explain.

Long days were punctuated by the shallow stinging of nerves re-connecting, more intricately than The Doctor had been able to manage by hand. It felt at times like bugs were crawling across my skin, stinging and tickling with their feet as they went. At times I also felt itching below my skin - deep down, where I could not scratch. This was the strangest and most unpleasant of all.

And yet stranger were the throbbing tingles that began low in my belly and swept lingeringly across my intimate regions.

These feelings came and went unpredictably, and I was at the mercy of them.

As I grew stronger, so did they.

I soon discovered that a burning stiffness of my manhood coincided.

-

One day, I was called into the laboratory to assist The Doctor.

"My assistants are of great help, in scientific matters... but none of them have your brute strength, I am afraid!"

I was told to lift a large metal box blooming with twisting cables, and to elevate it until The Doctor brought a rolling cart over. Finally secured atop and rolled into position at the far end of the lab, I was then instructed to brace the box as it was activated. A rumble could knock it off its perch and damage the cable connectors, I was told.

The Doctor resumed his position at the far end of the lab, hand perched ceremoniously atop a massive dial. With a tremendous click, the box sprung to life and began to vibrate quite loudly. The metallic tremors travelled through my being, but I held fast and anchored it in place against my body.

The dial was further turned, and the box-

Ahnn, HhhHh. Hmm! ahh.

MnnMh! Mhhn-!! Oh!!

Pressure. glorious, gorgeous, unceasing pressure from the steady thrumming of the metal against my now warm, throbbing erection. My breath began to pick up, and my thigh lifted slightly - as if with a mind if its own - to maximize the angle of contact through the corase fabric of my pants.

I could feel my very heartbeat hammering in my loins.

My hands shook.

Without notice of me, The Doctor turned the dial down and the vibrations settled to an almost imperceptible hum.

The sudden absence of sensation created a burning, subterranean ache in me.

I had never felt anything this strongly in all my short life. I needed it. Needed more, needed now. Needed. Needed. Needed.

The Doctor finally glanced upon me, the box standing protectively between us. My breathing was rough, burning in short bursts within my throat as I held my pelvis against the metal with a steady, painful pressure. I noticed that my lips were parted and that my scalp was dripping with sweat. That was new.

"Why, you look unwell! Did the device injure you? Step away from it so that I may examine you."

I slowly peeled myself from the hardness of the metal, now warm and slick with my sweat. The Doctor's eyes widened and his lips gently parted. His hand rose up to clumsily comb through his hair. His eyes met mine, and he - very much to my surprise - said, "My apologies!"

The Doctor continued. "I must have underestimated the rapid pace of your biological developments! I should have paid heed to your natural urges surfacing, ever since the carriage ride - this is due to hormone production, I assure you! What an incredible development! Please come closer - there is nothing to fear."

I had not yet learned shame or modesty, and I did not shy away as The Doctor guided me to his vast bookshelf.

I buzzed gently with every step, grateful for the movement of the fabric of my pants against my alarmingly sensitive manhood. (Had it always been this sensitive?)

The Doctor selected a green fabric-bound book and spread it on the countertop before us, thumbing quickly to a page that was already folded at the corner. He gestured for me to come closer, and on the page before me I drank in an image of an unclothed man from the waist down.

There, right below his belly, stood his beautifully rigid cock.

Perhaps smaller in proportion with mine, but almost exactly the same! Oh-!

So then, perhaps, I was not damaged after all?

-

The Doctor sent me to bed with several books and a feather quill that night, and instructed me to underline any passages that I did not understand.

For the second time, on that night, I came to life.