Frankenstein's Sex Education

Story Info
Curiosity and shame lead Frank to seek scientific answers.
1.8k words
4.5
452
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III isn't very sexy at all, sorry folks!!

(Think of it as, uhhh... edging? Yeah. Gotta Feel The Feelings before you get any more Frankencock stories, you little slut.)

(My horny ass was NOT expecting to get into historical lore and gender roles yet, but it just felt so organic here. Gender and Sexuality are so complicated and sensitive, and they're tied to so much emotional and spiritual weight - especially in the early 1800s. And our Franky Boy? Sensitive As Hell.)

One note about a word from the iconic 1600's sex manual "The School Of Venus, or The Ladies Delight, Reduced Into Rules Of Practice" here -swiving is an archaic, lighthearted term forfucking.

The second real historical book I'm introducing in Frank's Sexy Times Class today is a textbook - "THE ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN BODY" by royal surgeon W. Cheselden, from 1750.

Once again, ‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️ for heavily gendered & cis-centic medical language!! Educational books from the 1700s and 1800s were fraught with it.

Hope y'all find this shit as fascinating as I do! Dr. Frankenstein surely would have.

💕 Love, Your Local Transmasc Horndog 💕

--------------------------------------------------------------

I recognize now that for several weeks leading up to the first time I touched myself, I had not been sleeping well.

My body had been tense and overwhelmed by new life, my mind filled with sharp thoughts and loud sensations.

Deep into the night, when it finally felt as though sleep were nearing, my heartbeat would make itself known in my loins. A ceaseless, fluttering distraction.

That evening, after I came for the first time in my new life, I truly slept.

There were no dreams. Only blissful, velvety black quiet.

I awoke the next morning to sunlight softly kissing my face and chest.

I had never slept without clothing before, and the ridges of my flax bedding had left ghost-like tracks across my skin as I slept. I held my arms under the sun's glow and marveled at this - that my huge body was capable of holding such gentleness.

Having seen my naked form for the first time, it felt as though some small curse had been lifted. I noticed the coolness of air moving through my nostrils, noticed that sunlight felt like a warm blanket across my scars.

Had I been dissociative until now, afraid to acknowledge that this body was not only real - but that it was mine?

---

Ducking my head into the kitchen nook, I was greeted by the familiar small gasp of Katrina (the kitchen maid - who always jumped when I entered a room, try as I might to tread lightly in my massive form).

I sat across from The Doctor, who was seemingly lost in thought as he scrawled quickly upon parchment. His quill punctuated the warm morning air with scritch, scratch, scritch as Katrina poured ribbons of steaming tea into our cups.

He looked up from his work and smiled softly at me.

"Good day! Sleep well?"

"I did, thank you."

My spoon clinked gently as I stirred sugar into my tea. I brought the small cup to my lips and sipped hungrily.

"...Read anything of interest lately?"

Tea spat from my mouth in a small, choked mist.

The Doctor tried to conceal laughter as Katrina glared at us, handing me a napkin.

The Doctor had instructed me not to speak of these books outside of my room!!

What was I feeling now? Was this embarrassment, or shame?

My cheeks felt noticeably hot as I wiped tea from my face.

"Ah, yes, I have... the literature you gave me has been a great source of enlightenment."

The Doctor nodded.

"Although I am still a learning reader, so I will need more time with them. To absorb them."

The Doctor smiled coyly, but didn't press me any further. "Of course. And do not hesitate to reach me with questions."

---

I was starting to fall into a routine at the house. Around midday were my English lessons, where I was learning the proper way to hold a quill and to transcribe spoken language into letters. I was learning to refine my vocal precision as well - I now knew the names of many colors, emotions, plants, animals and could pronounce them all.

After my lessons I was free to roam the gardens and observe the workings of nature, or to shadow The Doctor in his studies and learn about scientific matters.

Today, I wanted space from him. I spent my afternoon in the garden.

---

After supper, I hurried up to my bedroom and quietly shut the door.

My heart hammered harder with every step towards my bed.

The School of Venus was embarrassingly crinkled at the page where I had begun to lose focus and follow my urges the night before. I smoothed the page gently, ceremoniously, before pulling the book back under the covers with me.

My face was hot, my prick already tingling as my eyes focused on the small text that glowed softly under the moonlight.

How was I already so desperate, so full of need?

I began reading.

.

Katy: But if I should be found out, my reputation is forever lost.

Frank: 'Tis a thing done with so much privacy that it is impossible to be known, and yet every body almost doth it; Nay if the Parents themselves perceive it, they will say nothing...

Katy: But they can't hide it from God, who sees and knows all things.

Frank: God who sees and knows all things will say nothing. Besides, I cannot think leachery a sin. I am sure if Women govern'd the world and the Church as men do, you would soon find they would account fucking so lawful, as it Should not be accounted a Misdemeanor.

.

The tingles stopped, and my breath caught briefly in my throat like dry cotton.

Those words were so sharp. Sin. Lawful. Misdemeanor.

.

Katy: I wonder men should be so rigorous against a thing they love so.

Frank: Only for fear of giving too much liberty to the Women, who else would challenge the same liberty with them. But in fine, we wink at one another's faults, and do not think swiving a hainous sin. And were it not for fear of great Bellys, if it were possible, swiving would be much more used than now it is.

.

I was reminded suddenly of the ways in which I had observed the women in the Doctor's house conducting themselves in such quietness.

They brought us our meals, they washed our clothing, they did The Doctor's bidding - and did so practically on tiptoe - bowing low, speaking softly.

Meanwhile The Doctor and his assistants went about the house as they pleased and conducted their business boisterously - every day, demanding labor from the women of the house for nearly every menial task that lay outside the laboratory.

Were the liberties that Frank spoke of related to this strange, unbalanced dynamic?

And why, of all things on this Earth, would any man be against such a glorious thing as one's own pleasure?

I did not know much about God back then, but I remember thinking that it made absolutely no sense for any Being who created pleasure to be so against anyone ever experiencing it.

The fear of great Bellys was a source of great confusion to me as well. Why would a large belly be any cause for alarm?

Something somehow stronger than lust was now arising in me - curiosity.

Promising to return, I gently closed The School of Venus and began leafing through other books that The Doctor had lended me. Perhaps a book of scientific nature could explain the fear of great Bellys - which begrudgingly, I acknowledged, was what The Doctor had intended for me all along.

A cream-colored novel with elegant script 'cross its cover read, "THE ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN BODY By W. Cheselden, Surgeon to his Majesty's Royal Hospital at Chelsea - 1750".

I pulled that one under the blanket with me.

---

Although my exploration of this book began with sexual curiosity, I did not have it in me to skip past the beginning chapters about bones. I knew that I had been built from the internal and external parts of several people, but I had no clue as to what those parts had looked like - or even why they were there.

I traced my finger along meticulously inked illustrations of the mandible, the phalanges, the ribcage. In one strange drawing, the skeleton of a baby stood next to an adult's femur bone - and their height was nearly matched!

What strange, divine, macabre beauty this book held.

Eventually curiosity returned, and I flipped to the last portions of the book.

These chapters were, "Of The Urinary and Genital Parts of Men", "Of The Genital Parts of Women", and "Of The Foetus in Utero".

.

Vasa Deferentia are excretory ducts to carry the elaborated feed into the vesiculae feminales. They pass from the epididymi of the testicles...

.

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

Absolutely none of these words meant a thing to me, beyondtesticles.

I flipped forward to "The Genital Parts of Women".

.

Clitoris is a small spongy body bearing some analogy to the penis in men, but has no urethra...

This is said to be the chief feat of pleasure in coition, in women, as the glans is in men.

.

At last, pleasure! I tried to scan forward to more text that I could understand, but for some inexplicable reason this entire chapter only spanned six pages.

The chapter on Genital Parts of Men had been thirteen pages long!!

Although I could comprehend a small amount of the writings on genitals of men, women, and people of an elusive in-between third sex, there were no illustrations to guide me on thefear of great Bellys. I learned that the fetus was held within a woman's body, and assumed that that would cause one's belly to grow large, but knew not how it came to be there in the first place.

If I were to underline the passages that I did not understand, as The Doctor had asked of me, then surely the entire book would be covered in ink!

I closed the book, returned it to my bedside table, and decided to resume my studies in the morning.

----

The next day at breakfast, it was my turn to spark discomfort in The Doctor.

Waiting until Katrina had left the table, I leaned my hulking frame closer to him and - very softly - said, "Doctor... how is it that a fetus comes into existence?"

Hot tea burst past the Doctor's mouth in a small, choked mist.

I smiled wickedly.

"Ah... come with me to the laboratory today after your lesson, and I will explain."

And so he did.

What a divine mystery, the human body.