Frankie Ch. 02: Friends of Friends

Story Info
Getting introduced to her friends friends.
3.1k words
4.48
6.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental. You might find reading the previous chapter helpful to understand three of the characters here.

This story depicts Restraints, Anal, lesbian and group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Frankie -- she preferred that to Francis which was the name she had been baptised with -- would sometimes sit alone and wonder how she had gotten herself into her current situation. At the age of 32, she is a young mum of three lovely kids. Their father would do anything for her or the kids and was a great provider -- financially. Sexually I'm afraid he wasn't a good provider for Frankie's needs, and it was her taking a lover that she had met at the local swimming pool to alleviate that short fall that had led directly to her current situation.

It was fun for the four months that the affair went on but then Frankie had been caught on a neighbour's doorbell camera and he had blackmailed her into having sex with him. After fishing his cock out of his trousers Frankie had forgotten about the fact that she was meant to be taking part reluctantly. His appendage was simply superb, and her lover had been kicked into the long grass in double quick time as a result of seeing what else was on offer. She had a very healthy cock and conveniently positioned for easy access -- more specifically regular easy access. Her new lover was taller than her 5 6 slight frame and he was coloured, although that aspect had little baring other than she particularly enjoyed how his hard cock glistened in the light when it was being fed into one if her holes. The crucial thing was that he was a very consummate lover who introduced her to new experiences on a regular basis although her absolute favourite would always be listed as anal. It had taken her sometime to accommodate his impressive cock but once she had reached a suitable equilibrium she absolutely loved every time he had his way with her rear entrance.

A few months back Charles had been over at Frankie's and his wife had walked in the back door to find him in his usual position of hammering her butt with his dick. Instead of being mad, Tiffany had stripped and joined them. Frankie had never been with a woman before but with Tiffany being a slightly creamier skin tone than her husband Frankie was fascinated especially her nipples that were a darker shade. Again, the only relevance of the colour was that they looked so much more inviting than Frankie's own boring pink nipples. What held the young mum's fascination was that the older woman had both nipples pierced and Frankie's introduction to lesbian sex had proved suitably earth shattering.

Because of his work schedule Frankie could only meet up with Charles roughly twice a week but as a stay at home wife like herself, it seemed Tiffany wanted the young white mum on a daily basis. The couple could only be accommodated during a weekday when her husband and kids were at work/school but that still left Tiffany with enough time to keep introducing the impressionable neighbour to new things. Frankie was proving to be a willing student and would do anything the older woman asked of her without question. The brunette mum was regularly to be found on her knees leant over various pieces of furniture while her mocha skinned lover pounded away at either her pussy or ass with a strap on.

Today was different though. An invite had been pushed through their letterbox for Frankie to attend a naughty-ladies gathering at Tiffany's house so that one of those home sellers come round and demonstrate a range of sex toys and lingerie they had to sell. Frankie's husband was glad to see his wife getting on so well with the neighbours and had volunteered to sit with their three kids while Mum went to their neighbour's house for the evening. Tiffany had warned him that the evening might go on somewhat and that there was the potential for things to get rowdy, but he was just glad to see Frankie enjoy herself for a change. He had no idea that his wife was the sexual plaything of his neighbours.

Frankie had arrived early as Tiffany had told her the real reason for the invite was so she and her husband could have a good four or five hours playing with the young mum -- or at least that was the story that Tiffany had told her. Within minutes of stepping over the threshold Frankie had been stripped of her clothing and led upstairs to the master bedroom by Tiffany who wore a short silk gown to hide her own nakedness. As soon as she walked Frankie towards the large bed, the brunette could see rope restraints attached to the four corners of the bed with the other end left lying there. She guessed rightly that they were for her.

Similarly, Frankie wasn't the least bit surprised when Charles placed a ball gag in her mouth and fastened the buckle at the back of her head; she had worn it countless times in the past. Charles then led her silently to one side of the bed, beckoned her to climb up and then fastened one binding to her left wrist so that her hand was positioned above her head while her left ankle was bound to one of the lower restraints. She had assumed she would have the other two attached to her right side but instead Charles removed his own clothing and got on the opposite side of the bed rolling her slightly in the opposite direction so that he could wriggle in behind her. First, he reached for the tube of lubricant at the side of the bed and slathered a generous amount along his cock. 'Oh goody' she thought, 'he's going for me ass again.' It surprised her slightly when Tiffany got on the bed and placed a blindfold over the young mum's eyes, 'It must be a new thing they are introducing me to' she thought.

With the blindfold secured and his cock suitably lubricated, Charles wriggled forward and placed the head of his cock at her sphincter. He pushed his hips forward and her once tight ass easily welcomed his thickness inside, encouraging him to push more inside before he started to really fuck her ass in the way that she had come to know and love. Although Frankie could feel the bed move as Tiffany climbed off, she thought nothing further about it.

What she didn't see was the tall dark beauty pad her way along the landing, down the stairs and wait by the front door for her other guests to arrive. She had sent them a message as soon as Frankie had walked in the door and knew they would be there as quickly as they could as they would want to get involved as soon as possible. The two people were a married couple but would be arriving in different cars so that the subterfuge was maintained for Frankie's clueless husband. Tiffany and Charles had met this other couple when they had all attended a swinging event and found that they formed a perfect bubble as the two wives liked each other as much as they did the others husband. Trevor was a few years younger than Tiffany and his wife Helen another five years younger again. Helen was tall and dark skinned while Trevor was slightly shorter than his wife and white but very nicely built which was the attraction for Tiffany. Helen tasted delicious -- an opinion Tiffany shared with the two husbands.

Tiffany had explained to them that she and Charles were regularly joined by this new woman, and she confided that Frankie was just too delicious not to share with the other couple. Helen had got positively giddy after seeing various images of the new woman, some from social media projecting the image of a conservative mum, others were from Tiffany and Charles' private collection and demonstrated her naked body and their use of some of the toys they used on her.

It was less than five minutes before the couple arrived and Tiffany welcomed them into the house, wrapping her arms around both as they greeted her. Helen looked expectantly at their host and Tiffany smiled, removed her gown to display her own nakedness and said "Our guest is upstairs being entertained on my husband cock. Remember, she doesn't know anything about your involvement, she expected it to be just the three of us, but she is suitably subservient to ensure things will pan out as I expect. Now I suggest you follow me up the stairs as quietly as you can."

The three made their way up the stairs and Tiffany held back so that the first the couple saw of Frankie was from the bedroom doorway. The sight that greeted them was of Frankie bound on two limbs riding along with Charles who was clearly thrusting away behind her making it blatantly obvious that he was fucking her butt. Frankie was groaning around the ball gag each time Charles thrust forward, obviously well into what her lover was doing behind her.

Tiffany pushed slightly on the small of Helen and Trevor's back so that they stepped into the room and asked them "Well was the image I painted of our friend accurate." Frankie was confused and shot her head around in the direction of Tiffany's voice, but it was the words that confused her the most.

The confusion turned to concern when a female voice that she didn't recognise replied "Oh yes, she looks absolutely delightful."

A male voice then asked, "I can see that I will be alright, but will she look after my wife at the same time?"

Frankie started to struggle against her bonds and the grip Charles had on her hip just as Tiffany reached over and removed the blindfold. She had to blink her eyes briefly to adjust to the light and scanning her eyes across the room she caught sight of a mixed race couple that she didn't recognise. Tiffany replied, "Oh yes, I've been coaching her in ways to please a woman but we still have some way to go before her education is complete."

Frankie looked from the couple to Tiffany and back again. The older woman announced "These are our friends, Helen and her husband Trevor. They will be joining us this evening and I want you to do whatever you can to ensure that they both have a very enjoyable time." Turning to the couple she suggested "Why don't you get undressed as well. Trevor her pussy I think you will find particularly snug if Charles' opinion is anything to go by. Helen, I suggest that while the men are occupied with her lower regions that you make use of her tongue as it is proving a very skilled tool already."

The next few moments felt surreal to Frankie. Two complete strangers were undressing in front of her while her lover continued to hammer away at her back door. With the disrobing complete, Trevor climbed up onto the bed, took his nicely proportioned cock and fed it directly into her clutching pussy as Charles held still. Her response was to groan extra loudly around the gag. Next Helen climbed up on the bed, stepped over to the headboard so that she could steady herself over Frankie's upturned face and started to crouch so that her luscious chocolatey pussy was position in line with the white woman's mouth.

In order for the next step to take place Charles removed the ball gag and Frankie surprised the other four by immediately craning her neck so that she could extend her tongue and rake it along this new label. If Helen and Trevor's arrival had unsettled her, Frankie demonstrated that it wouldn't prevent her delivering Tiffany's request to accommodate the two newcomers. Helen settled down on the face below her and cooed as Frankie wormed her tongue as deeply inside the newcomer as she were able.

Frankie was spurred on even more by what Helen's husband was doing. Frankie always enjoyed it when Tiffany and Charles double penetrated her and yet now she was experiencing two warm fleshy cocks rather than one being cold plastic. Trevor and Charles kept alternating their rhythm, first one would pull out while the other was pushing forward but then when they altered their timing, so they were thrusting in her at the same time it sent the younger woman into a leg trembling orgasm. If it wasn't for her concentration on licking Helen's pussy Frankie suspected she may have blacked out from the pleasure the two men were generating.

Tiffany clapped her hands together and announced, "Now that our special guest has had her first come, how about we switch things up a bit?" Helen climbed up off Frankie's face, all be it reluctantly. Helen's husband extracted his cock from her pussy and Charles wriggled out from behind her as Tiffany released the restraints on Frankie's remaining wrist and ankle. "Trevor why don't you lie down in the centre of the bed" Tiffany suggested which their guest quickly complied with. "Frankie, I think it's time our guest got a feel of that tight little butt hole of yours." Turning to her husband Tiffany then announced, "I think we'll have you in your rightful place in her pussy while Helen and I get to feast on her lovely breasts."

Without a word of disagreement, the four others followed Tiffany's directions with Trevor being the most appreciative once Frankie had settled her butt down the length of his cock, her sphincter held his dick in a tight grip which only got tighter once Charles had fed his impressive dick in her pussy. The two wives knelt beside the young mum and suckled noisily on her nipples while the lady herself grunted and groaned in time with Charles' very dramatic hip thrusts. Helen's pussy was still buzzing from Frankie's attentions and so after a short while she stood up on the bed and crouched over Frankie's face and fed her pussy to her once more. Tiffany liked this impromptu change and decided to also stand on the bed so that she could dip her head down and suckle on Helen's beautiful nipples with their overly large areoles.

Frankie was having a similarly hard time of maintaining her attention on the newcomer's pussy while the two men were busily banging away at her pussy and butt, but she was determined to get this new woman off and so redoubled her efforts with her tongue and lips and was finally rewarded for her efforts when Helen gripped the back of Frankie's head while her hips jumped and quivered in time with her anguished gasps. The sound of his wife reaching orgasm set Trevor off who gripped tightly at Frankie's hips while he shot rope after rope of come deep inside her bowels.

Charles had been holding off his own climax and took the reactions of their visitors as a prompt for him to devise the next configuration. He withdrew his cock and looked at his wife saying, "I think you need to come next, lay back on the bed while Frankie's curls up between your legs." He then turned to Helen and asked "How do you feel about returning the favour on our guest" once he got a nod from her Charles added "Lie down and position your head underneath her pussy. You'll have front row seats to watch me fuck her cute little butt." It wouldn't have been the first time that Helen had witnessed Charles fuck another woman in the butt, in fact her own ass had been on the receiving end of his dick on more than one occasion and so she knew what Frankie was receiving as she saw her sphincter grip the shining flesh as his dick worked in and out of her.

Helen could tell from the sounds Tiffany was making that Frankie was doing a hell of a number on Tiffany's pussy. At one point the sound became muffled soon after she felt the bed move and guessed that Trevor had offered his re-invigorated cock for Tiffany to suck on. The five were fully involved with Frankie at the centre -- exactly how she wanted. If she hadn't been tethered, the young mum would have run away from the shock of two strangers seeing her naked but now that she had taken the husband in both her pussy and then ass plus having induced an orgasm in the wife who was now dutifully repeating the experience for her, Frankie was keen to see what different combinations five people could find.

The next change was Tiffany and Frankie curled up eating each other's pussy on the floor while up on the bed Helen was riding her pussy along Charles' cock while her husband was banging away at her butt. The next switch around saw Charles lying on the bed, Frankie was sat on his face while he licked his tongue deep inside her as Helen rode his firm cock. Down at the bottom of the bed Trevor was similarly lay down while Tiffany bounced her butt on his cock.

The final switch came as the guys started to flag slightly and so the three women formed a triangle so that Frankie was once again licking Helen's pussy while the newcomer had buried her face between Tiffany's legs to lick at her tangy pussy with Tiffany engaged in the task of making Frankie come again with her tongue. Once each had reached climax, they lay around on the bedroom floor getting their breath back as Tiffany suggested that the five all move to the very large shower which is where Frankie had her final climax. Charles had lifted her legs up so that he could slide her butt down his length, Trevor walked up and plugged her pussy one last time while Tiffany and Helen fingered each other's pussy taking in the live sex show in front of them.

Frankie made her excuses to return to her suburban life, all be it with a slightly wider gate in her walk, but not before promising that she would very much like to take part in another group gathering in the not too distant future. Secretly Helen would have happily taken the young mum home and kept her locked away as her secret sex slave but conceded that the open invite would suffice for now.