Frankie Pt. 02

Story Info
It's love, marriage and happily ever after.
11.9k words
4.82
9.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Frankie part two

Driving home I had all I could do to not let my cock loose and flog the mule. I didn't hesitate twenty minutes later in the shower. Cock in hand I frantically brought myself to the edge thinking of Frankie and those perfect breasts. The nipples, the cone shape, the warmth and softness. In no time at all I arched my back and let loose a series of spurts, semen flying through the air as hot water flowed across my shoulders helping to soothe the tension. I knew one thing for sure, no way was I going to wait very long to get hitched. Lying in bed I decided I was going to ask her as soon as I could get a ring.

You've no doubt heard the phrase, the best laid plans of mice and men. That fit my next two weeks to a T. Each time I would think it might be possible to sneak out of town and shop for a ring something or another would crop up. Then there was the issue of ring size. I couldn't tell her I wanted her ring size without losing the surprise advantage. I wanted it to be special, and I wanted Ezra present. He needed to know his sissy would be married and we would all be living together. To start with anyway.

Frankie had eluded to him living full time at the group home once she was married. There would be a transition period, he was ready to be with his buddies and on his own now that he had a job. His group home costs would be covered by the remainder of their dad's life insurance, Frankie didn't need it, she was self-sufficient. What to do about the ring though.

In talking with my cousin Judy at the florist shop I made her pinkie promise to keep her mouth shut and spilled the beans. Judy was beside herself with glee. Then the light bulb in her head came on.

"Do you remember Earl Hopkin? He works at Hegstrom Jewelers. I'll get a ring sizing tool from him, sneak into her bedroom, find a ring, slide it onto the sizing rod and Bob's your uncle. Can you handle something so demanding you big clod?"

I grinned, "Who are you calling a clod? Your husband is a turd herder for Christ sake."

She laughed, "Yes, but he makes a hell of a lot of money dealing with other peoples' crap. Literally."

Francine and I were getting together at her house two or three times a week. With Ez around we made sure things never got heated. It had been two weeks since our make out session and I wanted that ring size. As luck would have it she was doing laundry on a Thursday evening, when she went to the laundry area I had Ezra sneak into her bedroom and get a ring for me. For Ez it was an adventure, he was beside himself that Mr. K would ask him to do something as clandestine as getting a ring from her dresser. I'd only ever seen her wear one and it was on the ring finger of her right hand. In my estimation they should have been close in size.

I excused myself to get something from the truck, got the ring size and went back inside. The next time Frankie went to the laundry area Ez put the ring back. He was like a kid, giggling, laughing, looking around furtively. I had to remind myself that even if his body was that of a grown man, his mind was that of a ten-year-old. After she would get Ez into his room for the night we would cuddle and play a bit. I wasn't allowed to see her bare breasts for fear of Ez walking into the room. She did however allow me to, correction, she insisted I caress her breasts under whatever top she was wearing.

The biggest surprise came the night Ez had gotten her ring for me. With Ez in bed we'd been kissing and lightly fondling each other over our clothes when she abruptly took my hand and placed it on her mons. With her hand over mine she held it in place as she whispered in my ear.

"This is yours Trom, only yours. Please don't wait too long to claim it. You know what to do, no sense wasting time."

Yes, I went home with blue balls. Lying in bed that night I remembered something I hadn't thought about in years. When mother died the girls got all of her jewelry save one item. My great grandmothers wedding ring. They didn't wear sets like they do now, it was a single diamond in a leaf like setting. Mom told me the stone was at least a carat and of high quality. I decided that I would have Earl take a look and tell me if it was worth what mom thought. If so, my plan was to have a set made for Francine from that stone.

When Earl was done inspecting it he smiled. "It's over a carat and flawless. Don't see earth diamonds like this anymore, at least not in the average jewelry store. It would be my pleasure to make a setting for it. Got any ideas?"

I knew what I wanted. The ring she typically wore was one with sapphires in a flower type cluster. When I told Earl he grinned and told me to give him a few days, he would draw up a setting and let me decide. I was on pins and needles the next two days. Frankie kept asking why I was so keyed up. I couldn't tell her the truth so I sorta kinda fibbed.

"This is no fair Francine. You're covering me with kisses, my hand is on one of your marvelous breasts and my mind is a muddled mess. If you must know, I'm planning something special for this Saturday."

She sat up looking into my eyes. Love shown, sensuality shown, the true nature of our relationship was shining through her eyes.

"Do you mean like going out to dinner and maybe a movie or something? Should I arrange respite care for Ez?"

My brain was searching for an answer, "Yes, dinner, we'll go to dinner. Let's take Ezra along. He will enjoy that."

She sunk back, "You wanna take Ez? But, I thought it would just be you and me."

I put my hand on her cheek and spoke softly, "Do you trust me Francine? I mean implicitly? I would never do anything to purposely hurt you. It will be special, please just trust me."

Snuggling back into my arms she reached for and slid my hand under sweatshirt. I knew where she wanted it.

"I do trust you Trom. You haven't given me a reason not to. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I'll do my best to be a good wife and mother. I won't ask anymore, I'll wait for the surprise, but I won't wait any longer for you to play with my boobs. In case you haven't figured it out, my boobs are hard wired to the rest of my erogenous zones. Keep that in mind for the future buddy boy."

I so wanted to lift her shirt and suck those stiff nipples, however Ez had come out of his room twice already and I wasn't willing to embarrass Frankie. Maybe Saturday night he would go to sleep early. The thought of her leaning over my body with a nipple a breaths distance away from my lips made my cock throb. She sensed my dilemma and gently smoothed her hand across my groin. I groaned and seized her hand in mine.

"No babe, please. I'm at the point of no return. If you continue I'll have a mess in my underwear."

Sitting straight she put a hand on my chest and began to speak, "I'm determined that you won't see me naked or make love to me until our wedding night. But! If I had a ring on my finger I might be so inclined to help with your situation, as in, lend a hand."

She burst out laughing, I decided to call her bluff. "Don't start something you don't intend to finish. I'm okay with the wait, but don't tease with words if you won't have actions to coincide."

She thumped my chest, "All the more reason for you to get a ring on my finger so I can show you my words aren't empty. And now my lover, you need to go home before we do something I want to happen on our wedding night, not before. I love you and want to give myself to you, please be patient my love."

I knew she was right. I didn't need pussy so badly that I was willing to push her toward violating her dream. That we make love for the first time on our wedding night. I would see Earl the following day and if all looked okay I would have him put a rush on it. Hopefully it would be ready by Saturday, I had big plans. When the door was opened to me Saturday evening I was greeted by Ezra in a pair of freshly pressed bib overalls, what appeared to be a new shirt, pressed as well, no tinfoil, no goggles and no beanie. As Frankie approached Ezra grabbed the roses and handed them to her.

"Here, dis be for you Sissy. She look pretty don't she boss?"

I nodded and stepped inside. Francine stood a few inches from me, moved closer and kissed me long. When we broke Ez piped up.

"Sissy told me you was gonna do dat. Told me it was okay an I shouldn't be scared. Where we goin for supper boss?"

"Well Ez, since you're all dressed up I think we should go somewhere special. How about a big juicy steak?"

He winced, "You think maybe dey got chicken fingers too?"

"I'm sure they don't, but how about a nice juicy burger with cheese?"

"Do it got bacon?" I nodded.

The smile never left his face, "Dat be okay den. Sissy say dis a special night. I be on my best."

I wasn't sure who was more excited, Ezra? Or me with a ring burning a hole in my pocket. Earl had outdone my expectations by a long shot. He put the emphasis on the engagement ring with a matching band that would be attached before our wedding day. The diamond was set in the middle with Sapphires surrounding it. I couldn't get over how it sparkled and sent steams on light throughout the room as I moved it around before hiding it in my sport coat pocket. I'd worn a tie with Larry the Cucumber on it, when Ez took a minute to study it his eyes lit up.

He was shouting, "Sissy, he got Larry on his tie."

She was making her way back into the hallway with the roses in a vase. Setting them on the entryway table she opened my coat and smiled.

"You're right Ez, that is Larry Boy. Maybe he wore that for you Ezra."

His eyes lit up, "You do dat for me boos?"

Why not I thought to myself, "I sure did Ez, I'm glad you like it."

I had a moment to pay attention to my girl. She looked radiant, hair and makeup perfect, a mid-thigh pleated grey skirt, a bright red silk blouse and shimmering hosiery. I was becoming stiff imagining what was under that skirt and blouse. Quickly thinking of something else I asked Frankie why Ez didn't have his goggles or hat.

"We have a rule. If we're going somewhere important, church, court, doctor, places like that then he doesn't wear them. We also have a rule no hats inside. The fact that I let him wear it at Rhino's was a rare occasion. He knows he's different, but he also knows there are rules that must be followed."

As we approached the car Ezra was going to open her door. Putting her hand on his she gently explained.

"I know you saw Mr. K do that for me, and it's nice that you want to open my door. But Ezra, that's his job. He's my boyfriend and he wants to do that for me."

His skin was dark enough I couldn't see him blush, but he was truly flustered. Grinning he looked at Frankie.

"I got me a girlfriend. She be Lucy at da center. We was sittin at lunch. She be smarter dan me, she say I'm her guy. What dat mean Sissy?"

As we drove Frankie explained that Lucy liked him as more than just a friend and that maybe sometime in the future she could go with us for supper. He was all for that. I wasn't quick enough to get reservations at the local supper club so we drove to one of the franchise steak houses. Ezra was gawking and talking to Frankie a mile a minute, he'd never been to such a place. I ordered a blooming onion for an appetizer, Francine had to make Ezra stop before he filled up and had no room for the burger. I ordered the Porterhouse, Francine ordered the petite filet and Ez ordered a huge burger.

Following the meal we went for a walk. The restaurant was located near a small park type setting in the middle of a boulevard which is where we ended up. There were others seated on benches or walking. As we sat and talked I couldn't wait any longer. Sliding off the bench I dropped to one knee, reached in my pocket and asked while holding the ring.

"Francine Mallery, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

Her hands were over her mouth, tears streamed down her cheeks as she nodded.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I've dreamed of this moment for so long it seems like a dream instead of reality."

Her next move surprised me, and yet it was the right thing to do. I had much to learn. Pulling me up she kissed me and turned to Ez.

"Mister K just asked me to marry him, and I said yes. Remember how we talked about being married? About a man and a woman living and sleeping together? About them having babies and that you'll be an uncle?"

He nodded and smiled, "I go live wit da boys now?" That's what he called his friends.

With me on one side she coaxed Ezra to sit next to her. With his hands in hers she asked.

"Is that what you want to do Ez? Go live with the boys?"

He nodded. "You be wit da boss now. Ronnie say I can sleep in da same room as him. I talk wit da office, dey say it be okay."

With a worried look he asked, "I stay workin for you boss? Dat be okay?"

"Yes Ezra, you'll still work for me. How would I get along without you?"

That comment made him smile the biggest I had ever seen him smile. Turning to me she spoke.

"You've made me the happiest girl in the entire world. I never knew love could be this grand. Let's go home and make plans."

Ezra spoke, "We get a ice cream Sissy?"

At the Tastee Freez a comment was made by Bertie, the lady who'd been running it for decades.

"What's the occasion Trom? Nobody dresses up like that for a soft serve."

How could I contain myself any longer? "I became engaged tonight. This is the happiest I've been in a very long time."

Signaling for me to stay put she scooted out the side door and took my hand. "Is it Frankie?" I smiled and nodded. "That's wonderful Trom, you two are meant to be together. I'll get your cones made and bring them to the picnic table. Go, be with your fiancé."

Bertie brought the cones and sat next to Francine. "So, he finally manned up and asked what he should have years ago. And I'm guessing you said yes."

"I did Bertie. This is the happiest night of my life. I've loved him so long and never dreamed this would happen. My dreams have come true."

Bertie hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and stated, "Good for you honey. And you over there. Yes, you. Don't wait until you're old to get married, do it right away. Make Frankie your wife and start makin babies. I'm planning to sell cones for a lot of years yet, and who likes a soft serve more than a kid?"

An hour later on the couch at her house she slid away from my embrace and smiled while looking at the ring.

"This is beautiful. How can you afford such a big diamond?"

"It was my great grandmothers wedding ring. Earl from the jewelry store used the diamond and added the sapphires on a new setting. I hope you don't feel slighted that I didn't buy a new diamond."

She laughed, "You have to be kidding. I'm flattered that you want me to wear something so precious. This is perfect, absolutely perfect. I don't hear Ezra's tv, he's asleep, let's make out."

Taking my hand in hers she slid it under the hem of her skirt.

"I wore everything for you tonight although I had no intention of you seeing what's under these clothes. However, with this ring on my hand it changes the dynamics. You can touch and feel, but not inside my panties. Okay?"

Our lips were locked as I slowly slid my hand toward the promise land. I smiled as my fingers encountered the lace at the top of her hose. She broke away.

"I get the impression you like that." She quipped.

"Mmmm, very much. Is there more?"

Licking her lips she whispered, "You'll have to find out."

We were doing a tongue tango when my fingers found the strap to her garter belt. I followed it up until my fingers touched her panties. Ever so slightly she opened her legs, I was overwhelmed by the warm dampness that met my fingers. The panties weren't soaked through, but they were definitely wet. Sliding a finger up and down her slit I could feel the thick smooth coating inside. She closed her legs and took my hand away.

"No more baby. I wanted you to know how you make me feel. I'm finding it hard to wait until we're married. By the way. When are we getting married?" I shrugged.

She continued, "Spring break is in three weeks. Let's do it then. I can arrange care for Ez, we could take a short honeymoon. I've always wanted to go to Cancun. Wait, it'll be full of college kids. How about we rent a cabin in a remote area and spend the week naked."

I grabbed her tight, "I like how you think. Okay, we have lots to do in three weeks. The only close family I have are my sisters and they'll want to be here."

Frankie sat back, "I don't have any family that I know of, but there are teachers and friends who will want to see us get married. Can we even do this in three weeks? We'll need to talk with pastor and find out if he's available."

I suddenly blurted out, "Why not get married and then have a big ceremony after school is out? We can say our vows a second time and put on a big shindig for everyone. We'll live together as married people but wait to have the party. Any thoughts?"

"I love that idea. I wasn't sure how I would keep my panties on if we waited much longer. The challenge will be to find a hideaway for a week. I'll start looking tomorrow."

Her comment led me to ask a question I didn't quite understand.

"I need to ask. If you've had two lovers before me, what's the big deal with making me wait until we're married?"

She looked away and then into my eyes. "The first one was the byproduct of loneliness, being homesick and naïve. I was seduced, plain and simple. Shame on me. The second was more a matter of lust than anything else. The longer it went on the more I found myself feeling dirty, I'd thrown away my moral upbringing and was regretting it. I constantly remembered a youth group teacher in church telling us girls to keep our panties on. No one wants to buy the cow when the milk is free. It was a relief when Ez caused things to end."

Still confused I asked, "Okay. But what does that have to do with now?"

She sighed and continued, "Feeling as though I'd let myself down I made a vow that when I met mister right I was going to wait until I was married before he saw me completely naked or made love to me. In all honesty I've let our make out sessions go much further than I intended, but my God, you know how to push all the right buttons. The way I look at it is that if the guy is more interested in sex with me than respecting my wish to remain celibate until we're married then it's more about lust than love. Does that help answer the question?"

I smiled and pulled her to my body. Following a long soft kiss I whispered in her ear. "Perfectly babygirl. I can wait."

She pushed back, "Did you just call me babygirl?" I nodded. "Oh my, that's been one of my dreams. To have a husband who looks in my eyes and whispers babygirl when he cums. How did you know? You're making it harder to keep my panties on Trom Knudson. Now go home."

I chuckled, "I didn't but now I do, and I'll remember that tidbit of information."

Though I went home with blue balls, tension I relieved in the shower before bed, I didn't feel as though I'd been cheated or teased. It was what she wanted, it was what I was willing to wait for, why should anyone or anything else matter. With more time available than her I took on the task of finding somewhere to honeymoon. I lucked out and found a place in the backwoods of Missouri. A cabin with modern amenities well away from anyone else. When I told Francine she squealed and dry humped me as we kissed. We skyped with my sisters who were ecstatic that I had finally figured it out and asked Frankie to marry me. They agreed we should marry right away and do a formal ceremony in the spring when people had more time to prepare.

With Chuck my part timer and his wife Linda as witnesses, along with a dozen or so older ladies from the church, we married at Life Church on a Friday afternoon. After talking with the pastor about setting aside a spring date for us to have a formal ceremony we went to her house to change. It would be a two-and-a-half-hour journey to our honeymoon destination. While changing I couldn't keep my hands off her, she was mine now, we were each other's. Sensing my turmoil she slid my hand in her panties, the cutest cotton hip hugger panties with big blue polka dots on white. The bra was a matching white with smaller polka dots. As I searched her fluffy bush she opened her thighs enough to get a finger inside. Her juices were thick, warm, sticking to her panties. I imagined my cock sliding through that and into her love cave. Moving back and breaking our kiss she cooed.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers