Frankie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

"Then you'd better do the same. We've listened to them all night, it's time we made some noise."

With me living at the house Ezra would ride in and home with me each day. Lucy fell head over heels in love with Ashley and smothered her with love. She may not have been able to have children, but she instinctively knew how to care for them. Not quite fifteen months later with another baby growing in my Frankie we convinced the counselors to let us hire Lucy as a full time nanny. Francine would need the help when the next one came along.

That's how it was and still is. We went on to have three more kids after Ashley. All loved auntie Lucy as much as she loved them. When the oldest turned 13 we began a new era of our lives, teenagers. Ezra worked for me until he was 57, his health had declined, he wanted to spend his remaining years with Lucy by his side. She had over time gotten him to realize he didn't need the goggles or the beanie cap. The tinfoil, now that was another subject all together.

Frankie and I sit teary eyed as we hand off our youngest to her new husband. With all four married we're ready to settle back and bask in the empty nest for a time. When the youngest asked Frankie what we would do with her not being around any longer Frankie smiled.

"I'm going to chase your father around naked and make him the happiest man alive."

With Ez and Lucy still in the house we forewent the running around naked, but we did do a lot of showing each other how much in love we still were.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers