Frankie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get all of that and more tonight my love. Let's go. The sooner we get there the sooner our wedding night will begin. I'm one very horny girl, I hope you're rested and ready to go all night."

I raised my eyebrows, "All night? I'm not superman."

She giggled, "It's an expression. I couldn't go all night either. Be forewarned my sweet lover, once will not be enough."

I was more than ready, "Don't worry about that." I replied. "I've been waiting for weeks. I was thinking at least three times."

I heard her say softly to herself, "Goodie, goodie."

As we drove she became more and more expressive concerning her horniness. She had put on a cotton summer dress and was making sure I had a good view of her attributes. She wasn't spreading her legs and fingering herself or exposing herself to truckers we passed. Nothing like that, it was more like a constant tease. She would turn in such a way that the dress would inch up until the crotch of her pretty panties was exposed. Then feign shock as she realized I was staring at my soon to be playground. At one point she lifted the dress and scratched along the elastic at the leg opening. Lifting it to expose her cute curly bush.

Looking at me she quipped, "What? I had an itch. I have another one, but we'll have to wait until we arrive and get naked before you scratch that one. I think it will need to be scratched often."

We stopped for fuel and a potty break about an hour from our destination. I was wandering the candy aisle while I waited for her to exit the bathroom. I sensed there was someone behind me and turned. As I did she took my hand and put it on her breast. I squeezed and cupped the soft supple warmness that greeted my fingers. Suddenly she stepped back.

With a vile grin she spoke, "Oh my, I'm sorry sir. I wasn't watching where I was going."

I leaned toward her and whispered, "You little slut. You're gonna get it when we reach that cabin. No more messing around. I need that pussy."

She quickly kissed me and walked away. I reached the conclusion that if the night was going to be anything like the tease then I was going to be one tired lump of flesh in the morning. Who knows, maybe she's going to be the epitome of the phrase, 'keep his belly full and his balls empty'. Yeah, I could live like that.

Upon arriving in town we stopped at the rental agents, picked up the keys, got directions, ran to the grocery store for snacks, goodies, and ventured along gravel back roads that seemed to never end. Just when we thought we were lost there appeared an older real log cabin to our right. Looking at the fire number we determined it was where we were supposed to be and pulled in next to the cabin. I rushed to open her door, as I did so she swung a leg wide completely exposing her very bare pussy. I was startled and at the same time pleased to see the thick thatch of hair.

"When did you lose the panties?" I asked.

"At the rental agents when I used the ladies. Would you like them? Those and everything in them is yours now. I think it's time you carried me over the threshold and ravished my body. I need you inside me lover boy. Make me yours. Let me show you why you're glad you married me."

I scooped her in my arms, pushed the door shut with me foot and ascended the steps to the porch. Still in my arms she unlocked the door and turned the handle. With the door closed she squirmed away from me, lifted the dress over her head, spun and said, "Unhook me. Get this bra off."

With the bra off she was going to spin and be face to face with me, I put my hand on her tummy and pulled her back against my body. With the other hand I cupped her breast, then let it slide down through the patch of soft curly hair. Her bush wasn't very big, but it was thick, just the way I like it. I slid my fingers through the playground toward her clit, just before making contact she opened her legs, I pulled my hand back to her breast. I heard her sigh and then ask.

"Why did you stop. I need you to make love to me. Right now."

I lightly bit her neck and crooned in her ear, "Too bad baby. You teased me all the way here, it's time for a little payback. I want you to turn around slowly so I get a full panoramic view. Then slowly undress me."

Slowly I took in every inch of her body. In my arms facing me she nuzzled my neck and purred, "Kick those shoes off and surrender."

With my shirt off and tossed to the side she opened the buckle, unsnapped my jeans, slid the zipper down, reached into my underwear and wrapped her hand around my dick. Using my dick like a pull toy she slowly moved toward the couch as we kissed. When we reached the couch she sat, holding onto my cock she tugged the jeans and underwear below my knees. Motioning for me to step out of them I obliged.

"Is all of that for me? I know enough about anatomy to realize you're better equipped than the other guys. I've never done this before but I'll try."

In a flash her lips were slowly enveloping the head of my dick. After getting most of it in her mouth she pulled off and sat back.

"I'm glad you're cut Trom. The reason I wouldn't do this with Juan is because he wasn't and my mind played tricks wondering what was growing under that extra skin. Did I do good? Should I continue?"

I took her hands in mine lifting her up. Her arms went around my neck, we were kissing passionately as the warmth of our naked bodies grew to a passioned fever. With my hands under ass I lifted, as though she'd done it a hundred times she lifted with her arms as I lifted with my hands. With her ass above my cock I slowly lowered her, my cock knew exactly where to go, I felt the labia slowly open. Her natural lubrication was thick and plentiful, slowly ever so slowly she inched down further. She would lower an inch and stop, then do it again until I was balls deep, our pubic hair meshed together.

After a long deep moan she wiggled her hips as if to make sure she had all of me and whispered, "I've waited and dreamt of you being inside me. Take me to bed and make love to me. We can go wild and screw later, right now I need you to make love to me."

I carried her down the hall impaled on my cock, she seemed to enjoy the gentle movement inside her. I laid her on the bed with us still entwined, taking hold of her legs I removed them from my waist and lifted them alongside her body. Her pussy was wide open and ready to be used. I lifted myself up to look at her face as I slowly stroked, it took a minute or so but I soon felt her hips begin to meet my downstroke. Putting her hand at the back of my neck she pulled my face to her breasts. I kissed, sucked, and nibbled at them, her body began to tense and go rigid.

Ah yes, this was where I wanted her, at the brink of an orgasm. I wanted her to have as many as possible. With a long soft "AHHH" her body trembled and convulsed, hips pumping wildly, her legs were flailing, heels dug into my ass holding me in place. I'd been still about thirty seconds when I felt her relax and lift her hips into mine. Our tempo increased but our love making remained soft, tender, deeply passionate. Her eyes were closed as I felt the sensations begin to flood my loins. Just before I let loose I leaned down and whispered.

"Look at me." With her eyes open and looking into mine I whispered, "I love you babygirl."

As I slammed into her vulva one last time and began to spew semen deep within she threw her head back and yelled. "Yes, oh yes." Her body was more animated during the second climax than the first, where had this wanton woman come from?

I was still hard as we relaxed, her Kegel muscles were working, massaging my cock, keeping me stiff. Slowly ever so slowly she began moving her hips up and down at the same time milking me with her vaginal walls. I have no idea where it came from, but I felt a second climax begin. It wasn't as strong as the first, but it was still enough that I heard her say.

"Mmmm, I can feel it. I love that feeling. I want your babies swimming inside me."

As we lay together side by side searching for air she placed her hand on my cheek and turned my face to hers.

"Trom. When can I go off the pill? I want a baby right away, I've waited so long to be loved like this. The pill helped me regulate my cycles, I don't want that any longer, I want a baby growing inside me. Our baby."

I smiled as we embraced, then I kissed her and whispered in her ear. "Anytime you'd like my darling, I'm ready whenever you are. I can hardly wait to see your flat tummy begin to bulge with our little one growing inside."

We showered together playing a little but mostly just enjoying each other's body, learning the intimate places, each fold and crease. Her hands were on my cock as much as mine were massaging her breasts or sliding between her legs. I was rapidly approaching a climax when I took her hand away.

"Not here, not tonight. I want every ounce of semen my body can produce inside you. We can increase our foreplay tomorrow and throughout the week, but tonight, tonight is all about you."

I started a simple supper as she dried her hair and pampered herself as women do after a shower. Considering we were planning to romp and play some more I donned underwear and a tee shirt but nothing else. When she walked into the kitchen area there was no way I could stop my body from responding, I was instantly hard. My cock was standing at attention, the top pushing above the elastic of my underwear. I nearly lost my breath.

In a pair of bright yellow sexy lace panties and matching bra she stood at the doorway smiling, slowly turning. Facing me she mouthed "you like?" I was so dumbfounded all I could do was nod, I think I drooled as well. Walking to me she pressed her body to mine, I could have sworn our nether regions met before the rest of our bodies did. As we kissed and caressed one another I mentioned the food getting cold. Her response made my heart race.

"Let it get cold. I'm a little sore but I noticed a couch we have yet to christen. We'll eat later, but for now I want that salami buried inside me."

Taking me by the dick she led me to the couch. That was the second time she'd done that. Then again, I didn't mind at all. I had the bra opened and ready to be tossed aside by the time we met the couch. I pushed her back, grabbed the bra and flung it, reaching for the panties she lifted her butt to accommodate. I knelt and buried my face between her legs. At first she protested, as soon as my tongue found her clit she lifted into my face and said softly. "Oh yes, don't stop baby."

Her taste was addictive, sweet and musky at the same time. The labia weren't big but they were full and pulsing with blood flow as I licked, sucked and made love to her with my tongue. I didn't sense her body getting close to a climax when out of the blue her hands were in my hair holding my face tight to her pussy as she let out a long low guttural moan. Her hips undulated, her thighs would squeeze tight to my head and then release. There was no faking an orgasm like that. Grabbing my head she pulled me to her breasts. The nipples were hard and distended, the areola scrunched tight as though there were bubbles under the skin. Pushing my mouth to a nipple she demanded.

"Suck them, they need to be sucked."

As she relaxed I moved forward, once again my pussy seeking dick knew where the opening to her vagina would be. As wet as she was I slid in half way before her body tensed slightly, backing out she put her hands on my ass and finished the job when I pushed forward. My balls touched her ass as she grunted and held me tight to her nether region. It was time to take control. Lifting her legs alongside her torso I backed out slowly and then pushed all the way in with a long stroke. She was smiling at me as I slowly moved in and out.

"You're so good to me. It's so deep, it fills every bit of me, places I didn't know within my vagina. Pick up the pace, I'm ready for a good screwing. Don't hold back, I want your passion."

Who was I to argue, sitting straight while still inside her I lifted her legs, put them on my shoulders and leaned forward. All I heard were soft moans and whimpers. I slowed, she tapped my arm.

"No, don't slow down. Oh my God, you're so deep. I can handle it. Give me all you've got Trom."

I obliged. It was one of those fast and furious sessions, neither of us lasted beyond ten minutes, which didn't seem to matter, we were out of breath. Our mixed orgasmic juices ran from her as I pulled out. Grabbing a cloth napkin I put it between her legs, scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. Handing her a warm washcloth I asked.

"Are you okay? Was I too hard on you? I know you aren't used to this."

She snickered, "Oh baby, you were definitely hard, no question about that. Were you too hard on my body? No. I'm your wife, I'll get used to taking all you have to give me. I've never done it from behind, can we do that this week?"

Another request I wasn't going to argue about. I was warming the almost cold meal when she appeared in a pair of cute cotton panties and a loose tee shirt. I helped seat her, as I turned to walk to my chair she took my hand and whispered. "Thank you."

With the dishes done we settled onto the couch and caught up on a series we'd been watching the week prior. Snuggled in my arms she lifted my hand to her breast. I gently squeezed it.

"My breasts must have a direct line to my kitty. When I came so hard earlier I needed you to suck them, I never realized that until now. Did you like the lingerie?" I nodded. "Okay, but just so you know I can only wear that stuff on special occasions. It doesn't breathe and I get yeast infections, that's why I wear cotton all the time. I'll try to find cute sexy stuff in cotton for you. Will that be okay?"

I laughed softly, "As long as I'm the one who gets to take it off."

She kissed me, "There will never be another my love. Never."

As much as we talked and teased throughout the rest of the evening we both knew she was too sore and I was too drained to make love again. We caressed and played gently, just before we headed off to bed I dropped in front of her, moved her panties to the side and concentrated on her clit. Within minutes she was gyrating and wiggling her butt as an orgasm flooded her body. I was going to stop but something told me not to, it was the first time that I had taken a woman past an initial orgasm with my tongue. As I licked and made love to her hardened clit her fingers were interlocked in my hair, her hips were undulating as she squirmed on the couch. After what seemed like a minute she pushed me away and laughed.

"Oh my God. It was like a rollercoaster ride, it just wouldn't stop. It was one wave after the next. Oh my, look at your face. It's wet and shiny."

I licked my lips, "Yeah, you sort of gushed this time. Fear not, I love it. You can gush on my face anytime you like. Scuse me, gotta wash my face."

Reaching for and not letting go of my hand she asked softly.

"Would you think I'm being gross if I ask you to kiss me? You know, with my stuff on your face."

I wasted no time kissing her passionately, our tongues dancing. As I pulled back she giggled.

"I always wondered why the other guys wouldn't eat me, I thought I must smell bad. Now I know it was their problem and had nothing to do with me. I like that you lick me, thank you husband."

After washing my face, using a warm washcloth to gently clean her and slide into bed we lay in one another's arms. As much as I wanted to sleep I needed an answer.

"You told me you didn't climax with the first guy but you did with Juan. Yet, you never had sex doggy style? It seems odd."

"First off, we were only together probably a dozen times over a seven-week time frame. And when we did get together, he was always a horny ravenous go getter. The faster he had me naked the faster he was on me, always on my back, never slow and gentle like we were earlier. Always fast, it wasn't love in any form or fashion, it was lust. Like I told you before, it made me feel cheap and dirty."

I sighed, "Thanks for explaining. We definitely need to increase your knowledge of different positions this week."

She chuckled, "Was what you did before called ankles on shoulders? Cuz I've read about that and wondered how it would work. Thanks to my husband, now I know. Doggy style huh? Let's try that tomorrow after I feel a little less uncomfortable."

I woke the next morning with the wonderful feeling of my rapidly hardening dick being sucked on. When she realized I was fully awake she lifted and lay on my chest, her face inches from mine.

"One of the older teachers shares intimate stuff with me sometimes. She told me her husband loves when she sucks him awake. I know that I couldn't get all of you in my mouth if you were hard. So, I decided to do it while you were asleep. Trom, I'm going to learn to do it the way you like it. Promise. I'm going to satisfy you in every way I know, and what I don't know we'll learn together."

We snuggled and cuddled with her lying on my chest, her dainty fingers slowly moving back and forth across the chest hair. Looking at me we kissed, then my nymph gave me a sultry grin.

"Would you like to suck my nipples? I'm sure it will lead to more itch scratching."

With my hands on her waist I moved her upward until my mouth was level with her breasts. She lifted and put first the left nipple in my mouth and then the right. She was on the verge of an orgasm when she lifted completely, looking at me with a grin.

"I want it from behind. What did you call it? Oh yes, doggy style. My friend Dolores only eluded to it once or twice but she always said from behind. The first time she said it I thought she meant her butt. You aren't going to want that are you?" She asked in a panicking voice.

"No baby. I don't need your ass. If you want it from behind you need to get on your hands and knees."

In a flash she was in position looking back over her shoulder. Inching my way forward from behind I lightly grasp her hips, she wiggled her ass a little and giggled. I reached between her legs to see if she was wet, to my surprise she was soaked. The labia were puffy and coated with natural lubrication. After swiping the head of my dick up and down the labia a few times I pushed forward. I was past the outer and inner labia with that push, as I continued she put her hand back on my thigh.

"Slow please. You're so big, give me a minute to adjust."

I backed off and then entered a second time going a bit further. That scenario continued until my groin touched her little ass cheeks. When it did I stayed still. Her insides were moving slightly, as if making room for all of me. With a sigh she murmured, "More."

I began with long slow strokes, in minutes her body was pushing back into mine. I picked up the pace as I held onto her hips, her body was in rhythm with mine when I gently pushed down on her lower back. What I wanted to happen did, her back arched and her pussy was wide open, ready to be ravished and fucked hard. I was hammering away giving it all I had when she started.

"It's so good, so deep, I can feel all of you. I want this more. Screw me Trom, screw me hard."

Our bodies were slapping together when she tensed and I went stiff. My cock was buried as deep as possible, I was holding her ass tight to my body as I let loose a volley of sperm. She was shaking at the same time, somehow we'd managed to cum together, something that doesn't often happen. My balls should have been dry after the day before but it seemed like I was depositing massive amounts inside. Her pussy was pulsating, the vaginal muscles squeezing my cock. It was as if she was trying to hold me inside as long as possible.

As I softened and slipped out she fell forward onto her tummy and I sat back on my haunches. I was breathing hard, chest rising and falling with every breath. I lay next to her with my back to her chest, her arms around me, our warm bodies melding together as one. In the shower we washed each other and then leisurely dried and dressed. I was watching her brush her hair and asked.