Frankie's Night With Jason and Wife

Story Info
Frankie meets Jason and his wife at a conference.
3.5k words
4.01
16.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
318 Followers

I don't expect for all of you to have read "The Frankie's Sexual Journey" saga, 9 Chapters, so I will try to write this as a standalone story. To do that I will have to provide some updated personal information of our two main characters, Michael and Frankie who are husband and wife. I would strongly suggest reading Chapters 1 & 2 as they detail the one night stand that Jason and Frankie had.

Warning - Even though I do not consider this a cuckold story some people might look at it that way. I look at it as a wife sharing/voyeur story. If you do not approve of stories that have a sharing/cuckold theme please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

By definition, see below, this story is best placed in the "Loving Wives" category.

"Loving Wives" - Married extramarital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

As always constructive comments are welcome.

Frankie's Sexual Journey - Jason

A lot has happened in our lives since we left the apartment that started Frankie's sexual journey. Over the past three years Frankie has completed two very profitable construction projects as Project Manager and due to her success was made Vice President over Institutional Projects. She would be overseeing all educational institutional projects both in planning and in construction. She received a substantial raise but would be required to travel more.

I sold my Security/Surveillance firm for a nice 7 figure sum. I am now running my Judo school full time. This is something I truly enjoy. So far we have been very successful with many of my students winning local/regional and one student a National title. I also got Frankie to train and she recently received her Black Belt.

Both kids were now away at college. Jacob, our 6'7" son is now a starting forward on a nationally ranked, top 10, Division one school. Emma, our 6' daughter, is a starting center back for the nation's number one woman's college soccer team and has been asked to join the national pool. Needless to say we are very proud of both of our children.

With the kids away our big house is sometimes very lonely as we are both busy with our careers. We seem to be ships passing in the night. For a little over a year we continued to visit with our group about once a month to get our freak on but with all things, things change. Jess got a new job and fell in love with her boss who was a good guy but wouldn't understand our lifestyle. When she got married, Frankie was Maid of Honor, she left the group. Soon thereafter Ryan and Ash had decided to start a family and they left the group. That left Anton and Michelle. Anton had been doing quite well as the basketball coach at our Alma Mater and just took a head coaching position at a Division one school in the mid-west. That just left Frankie and I.

Without the kids being around to keep us occupied and without the sexual release of the group's activity we needed something to occupy our lives. Frankie through herself into her work and her hard work paid off with her promotion. I ended up doing the same spending more and more time at the dojo. We weren't that young, me being 55 and she being 45, the work schedule was taking a toll on us and our sex life suffered.

We talked about a vacation maybe going back to Fort Lauderdale but neither of us could afford the time away from work right now. We decided to have a date night and that helped but what really helped was when we discussed her time at the apartment and all the happenings that took place. When we talked about it Frankie got really turned on and we always ended up having passionate sex.

About a week ago I came home early to find Frankie's car in the driveway. As I walked in I heard the shower running upstairs. I went into our theater room and smelled Frankie's sexual fragrance in the air. I found this strange that she would be masturbating during the middle of the day. I looked at the computer hooked up the TV to see Frankie had been watching the video of her and Jason together captured by the hidden cameras I placed in her apartment. I checked the history and noted this wasn't the only time she accessed the video. The video was of the first time she ever had sex with a man not me, ever. I was intrigued so I stripped naked and went upstairs and joined her in the showers.

I startled her when I entered but we were soon playing around in the shower something we hadn't done in a long time. I was fingering her and as she was humping my hand I whispered in her ear, "Are you thinking about Jason fucking you right now?"

Her eyes flew open and said, "No, why would you say that?"

"I thought since you just watched the video of you two together he might be on your mind."

I was still impaling her with my fingers and she was getting close to coming and she said, "I will explain later please just get me off."

I did as she asked and as she was coming down from her orgasm I left the shower and said, "I am looking forward to your explanation." I then left the bathroom went downstairs and made myself a stiff drink.

I was sitting in my favorite chair reading the paper sipping on my Buffalo Trace whiskey when she finally made an appearance about a half hour later. She was wearing a night shirt and from what I could tell nothing else. She sat across from me with her head down like a kid caught with her hand in a cookie jar. I just said, "Explanation please."

She him and hawed for a minute or two and then said, "I was horny today and I just needed something to help me get off."

"Oh is that right, you must have been horny a lot lately since you have watched it 3 times in the last 7 days."

She looked stunned and questioned, "How do you know that?"

I just shook my head and said, "All you have to do is check the history log. It tells you when and for how long you watch something."

She just said, "Shit."

I looked at her and said, "Why are you so interested in Jason all of a sudden, It has been three years since you were with him. I thought we were both over that?"

She wouldn't look at me directly but started talking, "You know I am going up to the capitol tomorrow to present my company's plan to be the contract manager for the major expansion of the student union center at the university. It's a big job and it would be my first major project since being elevated to VP."

"I'm aware, what has that got to do with you masturbating to the video?"

"I was reviewing the list of attendees and Jason is on the list representing the bank that is financing the project."

Things got very quiet for a few seconds. I then asked, "Were you going to tell me before going? Were you planning on fucking him when you got there?" No answer. "What the fuck Frankie, answer me."

Frankie started to cry which always tears me up inside but I wasn't going to cave until I got some answers. She finally gathered herself together and said, "I don't know the answer to either of those questions. Some days I planned on telling you but thought better of it knowing how you feel about him. I had no plans to fuck him but seeing his name got me remembering things and that is why I watched the video. I will admit seeing the video had me thinking maybe I would fuck him again but would feel real guilty after I got myself off and then resolve not to. I'm fucked up right now. I miss our friends."

Jason always holds a strange place in Frankie's psyche. Jason was the first man besides me to sleep with Frankie and it was done behind my back on a weekend that I couldn't visit Frankie at her apartment. Unbeknown to her I had placed surveillance cameras in her apartment and watched the whole seduction from the comfort of my home that is why we have the video of the occurrence. Even though I have shared Frankie with four other men since she slept with Jason his name alone brings out the worst in me. "Let me know what you decide when you get back the day after tomorrow." I then left to go to the club.

I got home after midnight drunk and passed out on the couch. I didn't see Frankie before she left. She just let me sleep my drunk off. I found a note she left it said, "Michael you are an asshole, but you are my asshole. I will call you after our meetings today and we can discuss how I feel after I meet Jason."

What the fuck did that mean. I tried to call her but she had it forwarded to her administrative assistant. Julie was a sweet woman but she hadn't a clue what was going on. She said she would let Frankie know I called.

Being hung over and pissed off at Frankie was not a good combination for my students today. I was a little rough and ended up apologizing to them based on my actions. I went home to await Frankie's call.

At about 7PM Frankie called. I let it ring about 5 times to make her wait but finally answered with a short, "Hello."

Frankie said, "Hello."

She then went right into apologizing for not waking me and saying goodbye. I accepted her apology and then asked, "Well did you see him."

She said, "Yes we spoke. We actually had lunch together."

"So you went on a date. Well what was said?" I asked.

"It wasn't a date it was just lunch. Nothing much was really said we just caught up on some news about the people from the apartments. He said he heard Jess got married and asked if he was a good guy. I told him he was and they appear to be happy."

I was still a little hung over and the fact I had a couple of drinks after getting home I was in a pretty bad mood. All day I was thinking about what might go on after they meet up so like the asshole I am I asked "Are you going to meet up with him after our call? Are you planning on fucking him later?" Frankie hung up on me.

She called back soon thereafter and told me, "Yes I will be seeing him later at the bar. The whole conference has a mixer planned. I will let you know tomorrow if I fuck him. Who knows maybe there will be few more I can take on in the process?" She then hung up on me again. She texted me saying, "Don't call me, I will call you."

I thought to myself I am getting to old for this shit and had a couple of more drinks and passed out on the couch again. I didn't hear from Frankie all the next day. I expected her home later this evening but then around 5PM she called. She informed me, "It is looking like we will need to stay another night and will finish up tomorrow."

Still in a bad mood just made worst by the news I asked, "How was your date with Jason?"

"It was great we screwed all night long. Is that what you want to hear?"

I knew then I had crossed the line, again. I took a deep breath, gathered my thoughts and then said, "I am sorry this whole Jason thing has brought up some bad memories. I can understand where they might be better memories for you." I paused for a second hoping she would contradict me but she didn't. Then I said, "I know your journey is not over and you miss our gatherings a lot so if you need to sow some wild oats with Jason or for that matter someone else go ahead have a good time but come home to me tomorrow." Again silence. "Are you still there?" I asked.

She responded and said, "I am going to dinner with Jason and his wife later tonight. They are staying here too. He got married last year. As long as his wife doesn't care I do plan on fucking him tonight maybe she can film it and send it to you to add to your collection."

That hurt but took the blow. I just responded, "Have a good time, see you tomorrow, I hope." The phone went dead.

I didn't try to reach her at all the next day but when I got home she was there. There definitely was a chill in the air and I tried to break the ice by asking, "How did the conference end up?"

She smiled and said, "Great we got the contract and we start the end of next month."

I said, "I imagine your bosses are happy."

She said, "They are but they want me to be hands on at least at first which will mean I will be travelling back and forth a lot."

She then proceeded to make dinner in silence. We hardly said two words to one another until after we finished eating. She then looked at me very seriously and said, "Get a big drink and meet me in the living room we need to talk." I did as instructed and waited for her.

She had gone upstairs to change out of her business suit into her silk night shirt she knows I like. When she entered the room I immediately notice a bruise on her lower neck just to the right of her Adams apple. I said, "What the hell is that on your neck, a hicky?"

She said, "Yes it is but not what you think. At least the hicky is not from what you are thinking. Please set there and listen and do not interrupt me. I have a confession to make and you are not going to like it one bit and to be honest I hate myself right now for what happened last night."

"You did fuck him didn't you?"

"Please Michael let me explain what happen and then you can yell at me all you want. I know I deserve it."

I was stunned by this dialog. I was boiling inside but I calmed myself and took a big swig of my whisky and said, "The floor is yours."

"I went to dinner like I said with Jason and his wife last night. She is a very attractive woman maybe 10 years younger than me but by her looks we could be sisters. Same height, weight, hair color and style, even bust size it was almost looking at a younger me. It was a little freaky. It turns out she was a college athlete, lacrosse, married right out of college had two kids now 10 and 12 and divorced after 10 years of marriage. Her and Jason met last year in a cross fit class she was leading. Dated a short time and were married last year.

We had a nice dinner with some good wine and an after dinner cocktail. I had a good buzz on and when we finished I excused myself to go to my room but Chloe, that was her name, asked me to go the lounge with them to listen to some music. I agreed to listen for one set. She and I did all the talking Jason said very little. We had a couple of more drinks and I was pretty drunk by now.

Jason excused himself to the boy's room and then that is when things got strange. Chloe looked right at me with a very serious look and said, "So you are the one that got away, you are all Jason talks about. He told me you were the best fuck he ever had. Better than Jess, Ash and the professor's wife." Needless to say I was shocked. She then leaned into me and kissed me full on the lips and said, "Jason says you like girls too." I then felt her hand travel up my leg to my crotch. I didn't move it was like I was mesmerized. She started rubbing my pussy and my panties were soaking. She then took her finger around the gusset and started circling my clit. I don't know why I didn't try to stop her. She had me coming in a minute and was coming down from my orgasm when Jason returned.

Jason looked down at me and smiled. I was all flushed and bothered and he asked Chloe, "Have you been playing with your new friend?" He then turned to me and said, "Chloe likes girls too."

Jason never sat down. He then said, "It's time to take this to the room."

Chloe grab my hand helped me out of the booth and I followed like a lamb to the slaughter. Why, don't ask me because all I know I was as turned on as I have ever been turned on before and not by Jason but by Chloe.

Upon entering Chloe came up to me and we kissed passionately. As we were kissing she unzipped my dress pulled it off my shoulders and it fluttered to the carpet. I was standing there in my matching black lace bra and panties. Jason moved over to a chair and watched as she unsnapped my bra revealing my breasts to her and Jason. She bent down a suckled my nipples for a minute. She then went behind me turned me to face Jason and then put her hand on my stomach and proceeded to run it down into my panties and started playing with my pussy again. I opened my legs to give her easier access and she had me coming in no time. I could hardly stand so Chloe led me over to the bed and I lay down and watched her undress.

She was a cat attacking her prey. Playing with it before she devours it. She was showing me no mercy and removed my panties and started to eat me. I was on the verge of another orgasm when I felt a slight push to my cheek and movement on the bed. I opened my eyes to see a naked Jason with an erection pointed at my mouth. He took one hand placed on the back of my head and guided me to suck his cock and I did. By now I would not have refused anything. In just a minute or two Jason said he was ready to come and he pulled out and shot his load all over my face and neck. While he was coming so was I on Chloe's face. After I finished my orgasm Chloe climb up my body and started to suck and lick Jason's semen from my face and neck. She got a little carried away and gave me the hicky.

Chloe then said it's my turn. I was lying on my back and she proceeded to straddle my face and squatted down. She was soaked and I did my best to drink up her nectar and I really wanted to please her the way she pleased me. Suddenly Jason picked up my legs and impaled me on his cock. Chloe came first and then she dismounted me and stood next to Jason encouraging him to fuck me good and hard and he did. I came again and Jason dropped his second load shortly thereafter.

I might have passed out for a short period and was awaken by Chloe using a warm wash cloth to clean my face and neck. She then said to my surprise, "Let us get you dressed and to your room. You have a big day tomorrow. You have to be sharp." I figure the two of them would be using my body all night and to be honest I was disappointed they didn't. Chloe must have been reading my mine when she said, "I normally do not let Jason fuck anyone unless I am getting fucked too. The next time you come to town bring your husband. I hear he has a big dick and knows how to use it,"

After Frankie finished telling me what happened she broke into tears and said she was sorry over and over. I tried to console her and it wasn't until she felt my hard on that she realized I was more turned on than pissed off. She looked at me and asked, "You are not mad?" I told her I was mad but I can't stay mad at her and at that moment I needed to fuck and we did right there on the couch.

After we finished I looked at her and said, "A younger version of you sounds like fun, when is your next trip to the capitol planned for, Can I come?"

Gator1951
Gator1951
318 Followers