Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
42 Year old wife and mother experiences independence.
5.6k words
4.32
31.8k
52

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

Prologue - This is my first attempt at erotic literature. Comments welcomed. The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

This is Chapter 1 of 9 that I have currently written. I will await comments before publishing the rest. I do believe the best is yet to come.

Chapter 1

My name is Michael, not Mike, Michael. What I am about to relate to you is how the relationship between my wife and myself changed and in some ways became stronger as I accompanied and supported her on her journey to find her sexual identity after 20 years of marriage. The journey brought on many different emotions in both her and me. From love, pride, jealousy, passion, fear, anger, compulsion, insecurity and I am sure others I cannot recall right now. In the end we feel we are in a better place but with almost all journeys there have been many hills and valleys. The story relates how we navigated that terrain.

First here is a little information about myself. I am not some wimpy, insecure husband who wants to be a cuckold like you read about in many of the stories. In fact in many ways I am completely the opposite. I am a 52 year old white male, 6'5" 235# of mostly muscle. I am a military veteran who served during Desert Storm. I have a black belt in judo and played college basketball at a top DII school. I also have a 9 1/2"penis, though not as round as a beer can but still thicker than most.

I have been married and faithful to the same beautiful woman for almost 20 years. We have two lovely children, 18 year old 6'7" son, Jacob, and a 16 year old 6'0" daughter, Emma; both are being recruited by D1 schools in basketball and soccer respectfully. My wife, Frankie, is a 42 year old, ex college soccer player, 5'8" 135 pound beauty with short brown hair and big brown eyes. She has what some people call a boyish figure with small but very sensitive size 32 B breasts, a firm round ass and what I like the most is very tan, strong thighs and calves developed after many years of soccer, running and yoga. Let me say she is a knockout in a short black cocktail dress.

After 10 years of active duty service I left the military and went back to college to get my masters degree in electrical engineering and while there I joined the Judo club as a volunteer instructor. Judo has played an important part in my life. I took it up at a YMCA when I was 14 and fell in love with it. Practicing Judo kept me off the streets of my impoverished neighborhood and gave me the discipline to excel in school and other sports, particularly basketball. I met my future wife when she attended one of my demonstrations to attract new students. We immediately hit it off and were married by the time I received my master's degree. With the 10 years difference in age we decided to have kids right away.

My wife comes from a long line of contractors and received her master's in Construction Management but delayed starting her career until our youngest entered middle school. Frankie had a very sheltered life growing up. Her father, Frank therefore her name being Frankie, was a full bird Colonel in the Army Corp of Engineers before he accepted a position as Vice President with one of the nation's largest construction firms based in the city where we met and currently live. He was a strict disciplinarian and ruled the house with an iron fist. He required Frankie to live under his roof all through college.

She is the youngest of three and had two older sisters and her dad desperately wanted a son and when he didn't get one he decided to raise her as one and so he and Frankie did the things father and sons do. Needless to say she grew up a tomboy. Frankie was excellent in sports especially soccer and lacrosse. She selected construction management as a career to please her father. In high school she was just this gangly girl jock that everyone thought was a lesbian. She didn't blossom until college and even then she did her best to hide it. She wasn't just a virgin when we met. She had never been with a boy in any fashion until we started dating. Her only sexual experience prior to me was she dabbled in lesbianism with her travel mate from the soccer team because that was the only time she was away from her father's control. Based on my military experience her father approved of me and allowed me to date and marry his precious daughter.

The mid-Atlantic area where we live is populated with many Colleges and Universities. In fact the DII School where I played basketball was only a 2 hour drive from our home. When Frankie joined the workforce she had an uphill battle. One she was a woman in a man's profession, mid 30s with little experience but she was hired, using her father's connections, by a local General Contractor who specialized in the construction and renovation of institutions such as colleges, hospitals etc. She worked her way up the ladder and after 5 years was given the opportunity to be the project manager on a small but very important conversion of an old dormitory to new classrooms at my old college. The job was very important to the school because the renovated facility was to be named after the college's largest donor.

In the past my wife worked on projects that were close to home. Being 2 hours away was just too far for her to commute back and forth so we had to find a place for her to reside during the week and she would come home on weekends or I would go visit. We made a trip to the city where she was to work but found most of the housing occupied or too expensive.

I called an old teammate of mine, Anton Riley, who was recently hired as the basketball coach for our Alma Mater to see if he knew of any reasonably priced apartments. Anton had just moved into a new home but prior to that Anton and his wife was staying in a nearby complex that had recently been sold. The new owners had plans to level the place and build a multi story apartment complex. They estimated it would take a year maybe longer to secure the financing and permits. Anton thought the new owners might be interested in renting the unit they had just left as long as you would sign something stating you would vacate on demand. Anton's comment to me was, "They are reluctant to taking new tenants at this time because they don't want the hassle of evicting people when the time comes."

Timing was perfect due to her project was scheduled to be completed within 14 months. He made the call and we went to see the place and meet with the rental agent. The footprint of the complex was 4, single story, 1 bedroom 4-plexes, built in the 60s that had a pool, hot tub and small clubhouse with restrooms located in the middle. It was outside the city but would only be about a 15-20 minute drive to her work site. We found the apartments to be small but functional for what she needed. The price was right so we rented a unit facing the pool area starting the first of the following month.

When the day came for her to move the family loaded up her stuff and headed to her home away from home. The management invited us to the pool area to meet her neighbors. They told us the tenants there were a close knit group and that every Saturday afternoon starting at 2PM they had a BBQ by the pool. The first person we met was Jason. He was mid 40s in good shape about 6'0" a very handsome and pleasant chap. He had lived there for almost 10 years and said he would leave when they leveled the place. He was a financial planner with one of the local banks. I did notice him checking Frankie out.

We also met a visiting Professor and his wife, Stan and Ruth. Stan who was just called the Professor, was older but very fit gentleman, probably early 60s and Ruth was a cute tiny thing maybe late 20s early 30s and stood no taller than 5'0" and didn't weigh more than 100#. It turns out she had been a student of his at a previous college. It was the Professor's third marriage, her first. Another 20 something couple, Matt and Emily, students working on their advance degrees. Both appeared to be on the nerdy side, both soft looking, not fat but soft.

A very attractive single lady in a revealing bikini walked up and introduced herself as Jessica but asked to be called Jess, maybe early to mid 30s. I caught my son, Jacob, checking her out. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. There was a gay couple, Chris and Matthew both around 30 one white one black. I think they said 2 more units were occupied but they hadn't arrived yet to the BBQ.

After a brief period of time mingling with the tenants we said our goodbyes and finished unloading Frankie's stuff into her apartment. Once everything was in the unit and put away we headed home. My wife would drive back early Monday morning to start her project.

The first few months she was there everything went well. We talked almost every day. She came home most weekends and the weekends she didn't come home I went to see her. She had very little interaction with the other people in the complex based on working close to 12 hours a day getting the project up and running.

The last weekend when we were together I asked Frankie, "Have you met anyone interesting?"

Frankie answered, "Been to busy to really meet anyone".

I told her, "I am sure the guys on the job or at the complex are checking you out. I know Jason was when we met him at the BBQ"

She just said, "Was he now."

"Yes he was, have you talked to him much" I asked.

"Not really, but now that you mention it, he does seem to go out of his way to talk to me when he does see me." Frankie said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

Frankie explained, "If he sees me in the parking lot he could just give me a courtesy wave but he will walk over and start talking to me."

"Okay, interesting, what do you guys talk about?

"Just general stuff, work, family, he does ask about you and the kids."

"Is that all?"

"He has asked me to lunch a few times but I think he is just trying to sell me some financial products. That is his job you know."

"Frankie, don't be so naïve, he is after you. If he is trying to sell something it is himself to you."

Frankie just said, "You're crazy he knows I am married. He has met you."

"You are married, but to guys like him a ring doesn't matter. To him you are a very attractive woman living the single life in his apartment complex who happens to have a man come around every so often"

I was getting a little uncomfortable talking so much about Jason so I asked, "What about at the job, anyone asking you to lunch?"

"No lunch dates I don't think I am to appealing in work boots, jeans, long sleeve shirt and a hard hat."

I said, "If they caught a glimpse of what was under that outfit they would be all over you."

She laughed and said, "Right." She really never appreciated how really sexy she was.

There finally came a weekend when I had to travel out of town on business and both kids were away at tournaments so my wife decided to stay at the apartment and chill. I called her Friday night to check up on her and asked her, "Do you have any special plans for the weekend?"

Frankie told me, "No specific plans, I might go into the office for a while to catch up on a few things or I might just set around the pool and read a book." She went on to say, "I ran into Jason in the parking lot again tonight and when I told him I was staying in town he invited me to the BBQ."

I asked, "Did he ask if I was coming up?"

Frankie answered, "Yes he did and I told him you weren't going to make it due to a business trip."

"Are you planning on going?"

She responded "I'm thinking about it, it might be a good way to become better acquainted with the other tenants. I brought up an old bathing suit and have a wrap I could wear."

"Have fun, just not to much fun and watch out for Jason."

I called her Saturday night about 8PM to see how things were going. When she answered the phone I could tell she had been drinking when she slurred, "I'm down at the pool partying with the tenants but I plan on going back to the apartment soon."

I said, "Alone I hope". She just giggled the silly giggle she has when she is under the influence.

She then said "I will let you know tomorrow." I then heard a male voice call her name and she said "got to go, love you, bye" and hung up.

I just looked at the phone and hung up thinking she is a big girl hopefully she won't do anything stupid.

On Sunday I returned from my weekend trip and called her around 6PM. I could tell as soon as she answered something was wrong and said to her, "You okay, you don't sound too good?"

Frankie responded, "I'm not feeling well. Jason makes a mean Mojito and I had one, no probably three too many and I am suffering from the worst hangover I have had in years."

I was surprised because she normally handles her booze pretty well. I asked her, "Did you have a good time?"

She answered, "I had a great time it was fun meeting all the tenants and getting to know them better." She went on to say, "We swan, sat in the hot tub, BBQ some steaks and drank."

I then asked the question, "Did you go home alone?"

There was a long pause before she answered. She finally said, "Sort of".

I got a little queasy when she said that but asked, "What do you mean sort of?"

She said "Jason walked me back to my apartment because he said I was drunk and wanted to make sure I made it home alright."

I then said "Ok what happened once you got there?"

Again a long pause and she said, "He walked me in and tried to kiss me."

I said, "Tried or did?"

She then replied in a whisper, "He did kiss me."

I immediately asked, "Did you kiss him back?"

She again replied in a whisper, "I did but I was so drunk I thought I was kissing you at first."

"What else?" I asked.

She said, "Nothing else happened."

I know her to well and could tell she was holding something back. I was both nervous and a little excited listening to her telling me about her night. Frankie gets really horny when she is drinking so I suspected there was more to the story so I decided to press her and I told her, "I don't believe you" and asked again, "What else?"

She said, "I am so sorry, I was a bit naughty."

I asked, "How naughty?" It was then that I realized the General, my wife's nickname for my penis, was standing at attention.

She relayed to me what happened, "As we were kissing his hands started roaming around my body and I kind of got lost in the sensation thinking it was you and before I realized what was happening he had one hand on my butt and one hand on my breast." She went on to say "He ran his hand under my top and fondled my boob. He then broke the kiss lifted my top over my head and started sucking on my nipples. In my drunken state it felt really good, you know how sensitive my nipples are."

I was shaking not sure I wanted to hear more but said, "You were bad, anything else?"

"I'm so sorry," She apologized again before continuing, "He took my hand and placed it on his swimsuit and I felt his penis."

"Then what happened?" I replied. I could hear her taking a deep breath, like she was reliving the experience.

Frankie had a slight quiver to her voice when she said, "As I was rubbing him he started rubbing my stomach with his hand and then his hand went into my bikini bottom trying to get to Miss Vickie."

I said, "Really, did he get there?" By now I was stroking the General.

She said, "No he didn't I came to my senses, grab his hand and told him he had to leave."

I asked her, "Did he?"

Frankie answered, "Yes he did without a problem even apologizing for being to aggressive."

"Did he come back?" I asked.

She stated, "Not last night but he did knock on my door around noon to see how I was doing,"

I asked, "Did you let him in?"

"No I didn't. I didn't want anyone seeing me in the hangover state I was in." She then apologized again asking me, "Do you still love me?"

I told her, "I warned you about Jason and I am disappointed in what you did but I still love you. Don't worry about this small indiscretion, it was the booze; just don't let it happen again." I could tell she was still a little upset about what she told me so I mentioned to her, "How about I drive up tomorrow and we can go out for dinner and talk."

She said, "That sounds like a good idea, plus I really need to see you." She then said, "I need to get some sleep so I will be ready for the start of the week."

We said our goodbyes and after I hung up the General and I finished our business we started and then spent a restless night going over all that happened.

I never explained what I do for a living. I own a Security/Surveillance firm. We work with corporations, schools, hospitals, banks etc. We are very high end and have all the newest gadgets available. My company nets in the high 6 figures and I only hire veterans. I learned the business when I worked in military intelligence. The next morning I gathered up some of our newest and best surveillance equipment and headed to my wife's apartment.

I knew she would be at work so I went in and for a better term I bugged the place. I had multiple cameras in every room of the apartment, even the bathroom, with sound and night vision capabilities. I had every angle covered including outside of her unit covering the door and facing the pool area. The encrypted signal was transmitted to the cloud for my enjoyment. You would have to be in black ops to find the stuff. I also went to the pool area to look around and found what I expected. Jason was making the Mojitos using 151 Rum as I found a couple of MTs in the trash. No wonder she was so hungover. After everything was done I called my wife told her I just arrived in town. She said she would be home by 6PM and she knew a good place to have dinner.

When she got home she gave me a big hug and a wet kiss. She then said, "I need to shower" and went to the en suite bathroom.

I was setting in the small living room when there was a knock on the door as I opened the door Frankie walked out of the bedroom in her favorite silk robe that wasn't tied shut completely. Jason stood there looking at my wife and my wife looking at Jason neither saying a word. I broke the ice, "Jason I want to thank you for walking my wife back to her apartment the other night."

He stammered as I towered over him and he finally stated, "You're welcomed."

At that point without saying anything Frankie closed her robe and went back into the bedroom and shut the door. Jason made some lame excuse of why he was there and started to leave. It was then I asked, "Do you always use 151 rum in your Mojitos or only when you are trying to take advantage of a new tenant?"

He stared at me and I could smell the adrenalin as he was entering the fight or flight stage. About that time Frankie called from the bedroom so I just turned back, went into the apartment and shut the door.

When I entered the bedroom Frankie was naked laying on her back with her legs spread wide and her knees out to the side of her hips, what I like to call the butterfly pose. She was playing with her glistening pussy in all its glory. She just looked at me with half closed eyes and stated, "Ms. Vickie needs the General to pay her a visit."

I stripped as quickly as I could all the time thinking why is she so turned on? Is it me or is it Jason seeing her in her little robe or a combination of both. I started to go down on her but she stopped me and just said, "I need you inside me now!" I wasn't about to argue, so I moved up the bed and started teasing her with the General. She started to whimper and said, "Please put it in."

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12