Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Put what in?"

"Put the General in Miss Vickie."

I was teasing her when I said, "I'm not sure I understand what you want, can you be a little clearer?" As I was saying that I was rubbing the General up and down her very moist slit and patting her clit with it.

She started groaning, "Please, please I need it."

I teased her and asked, "Need what?"

She finally had enough and said, "Fuck my pussy with your big cock now!!"

That was language she doesn't normally use but who was I to argue? She was so wet I impaled her on the General with one thrust. She let out a moan I am sure the neighbors heard. We fucked for about thirty minutes with passion we hadn't had in years. She came multiple times constantly moaning, grabbing the sheets, rolling her head back and forth. The final one she had as I finally came with a grunt she actually passed out for a few seconds as she became limp under me.

We lay side by side for a few minutes and I asked her, "What brought that on."

She just smiled and said, "We can discuss later now I need to shower again and get something to eat." We got cleaned up had a nice dinner with a cocktail and a bottle of wine. We mainly talked about the kids, home, work etc. Nothing was said about what just happened or what happened over the weekend.

When we got back to her place I made both of us a drink and we snuggled on the couch. After about 10 minutes I asked, "Are you ready to discuss what is going on?"

She didn't answer right away but she started off by saying, "Please don't be mad or disappointed in me."

I said, "I can't promise until I hear what you have to say."

Frankie started by saying, "I have been going over and over what happened the other night and the best I can come up with is I am in a very vulnerable place in my life right now. Don't get me wrong I love my life; I love you and the kids. Work is going great. I do not lack for anything material. But being here on my own has made me aware that I have lived a very sheltered life. In the past all my decisions have been made for me, first by my father and then by you and I was okay with that. Now I am on my own, making decisions for myself and running a multimillion dollar project. This is the first time in my life that I do not have someone I am responsible for or to when I come home at night. I find having this feeling of control over just me to be a scary and exciting. I never had the period most young adults have of being single and carefree. That feeling and the alcohol made me a little crazy and horny the other night." She went on to say, "All night long I wanted the security of you here with me but also enjoyed the freedom of being on my own and the attention I was getting."

I asked, "Attention from whom?"

She said, "Jason." Frankie went on to say, "I wasn't 100% truthful with what happened the other night with Jason."

When she said that, all kind of scenarios went through my brain. I tried to keep a calm appearance but my mind was in turmoil. I said, "Go on." But then I interrupted her and asked, "Did you fuck him?" I said it a little too bluntly and I saw her cringe to the use of the F word and to my tone.

She said very emphatically, "No, we didn't, but we did a little more than I said over the phone!"

I again said, "Go ahead."

"We were both drunk we kissed and he did take my top off and played with my breasts and sucked on my nipples. I was very turned on and when he put my hand on his crotch and felt his very hard penis, it excited me that I could get another man that hard. I wanted to feel it so I pulled down his suit freeing his cock so I could stroke it skin on skin. I knew he was proud of it when he asked if he was bigger than my husband and he was a little disappointed when I told him no. While I was stroking him he was rubbing my pussy on the outside of my suit and I could tell I was getting very wet and all of a sudden his fingers pulled the bottom of the suit to one side and his fingers were inside me."

While she was telling me this I realized he was only the second man in her 42 years that she has touched or been touched by. She went on to say, "My pussy was very wet and I could hear his fingers going in and out of me. Jason started to rub my clit with his thumb and I was getting very close to coming and begged him not to stop." Frankie then said, "The problem was I was getting close but I was having a problem of getting over the edge. When he said he was going to come I finally orgasm and came with him. He moaned really deep and shot a big load all over my stomach. When I came I think I might have squirted and drenched his fingers and the bottom of my suit. We were both weak in the knees and we must have looked really silly two 40+ year olds standing in my kitchen masturbating each other like teenagers. He looked at me and I looked at him and I asked him to leave before this went any further. He did and apologized for taking advantage of me. I told him I am not sure who took advantage of whom."

By the time she was done telling me what happened I had a raging hard on and she was panting like a teenager in heat.

Frankie then said, "After he left I just crashed on the bed thinking what in the hell just happened but soon the room started spinning and I spent the next 2 hours hugging the commode. The next day was lost on sleeping, being sick from drinking and being sick with guilt. I hope you can forgive me but that feeling of freedom and being on my own was so exhilarating. What I did scared me I'm afraid it might happen again, I almost hope it does. My emotions right now are all over the place, one minute I am excited about what I did and the next I am racked with guilt, I don't know how to handle this."

I didn't say anything and she just looked at me with her big teary brown eyes looking for my forgiveness. She finally said, "Say something please, yell at me, scold me just say something."

Finally I looked at her and said, "I forgive you, but I'm hurt you would cheat on me and then not tell me the whole truth. I will try to understand what led you to that place and the turmoil you are going through. Hearing you telling me all this has me scared too."

She was sobbing next to me and I picked her up and carried her to bed where we made gentle passionate love. After our lovemaking she fell right to sleep and I laid there for what felt like hours thinking of how to handle the situation moving forward.

Two things kept on entering my head, the first being before we were married I probably slept with close to a 100 woman from all over the world and how much I enjoyed my time being single and on my own. I now realize that she never had that opportunity. Was it fair to her not to be allowed those experiences? The second thing that I couldn't shake was how excited I got listening to her telling me about another man touching her and about her touching another man. I got so excited I had to masturbate. I think I was as mixed up as she was.

We both woke up early and we had time to talk before she had to leave for work. I started off by saying, "I don't want to be the controlling husband that dictated what his wife can or cannot do." I also said, "I believe our love for each other and for our family will get us through this time of separation no matter what might happen." I went on to say, "While you are here on your own feel free to enjoy your new found independence that you missed growing up and being married. I don't want you to have any regrets that might lead to resentment towards me for holding you back from enjoying this time being on your own. You deserve to experience the feeling of control over your destiny and feel free to do whatever you want to do. I know I did."

I told her I had two conditions, "One, I want to be part of your journey and want you to share your feelings and desires with me and to tell me about any and all new experiences. You must answer all my questions truthfully and never lie to me, always tell me the whole truth no matter what happens."

I went on to tell her, "Listening to you describe what happened over the phone upset me but also excited me in fact to the point I took matters into my own hands."

She looked at me and said, "You jacked off over it?" I just nodded my head being a little embarrassed.

The second condition is, "You have to be careful and to never put yourself in a position where you might be hurt physically and/or emotionally. To call me if you ever feel you are overwhelmed and don't know how to handle a situation. I will love you no matter what happens."

She was surprised by my conditions but was willing to agree with one change. She stated, "If I find myself in that position again I will call and ask for permission to proceed. If you give me permission I will be allowed to do any or everything I want or need to do."

I was surprised by this response and asked, "Why?"

She stated, "I want you to know before I do something not after. With permission first I won't suffer from the terrible guilt I felt after the other night."

We agreed she went to work and I went home with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that this was not going to end well.

12