All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 01'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Signs point in only one direction for this one, and not to a place I care to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There's no way to carry this mess for 9 chapters.

The writing is mediocre. The idea that a wife decides after 20 years of marriage that she wants to be free is nothing new. The fact that she wants her husband's permission to fuck around is not new. Why would her husband agree? Does he get to fuck around with other women? I mean, what's fair is fair. Goose and gander stuff. This is a standard LW conundrum. Trying to drag the readers thru 9 chapters of this seems to be a setup for failure. Maybe 1 or 2 more chapters could be sustainable. But that's only if the writing picks up. As it sits?

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

A good start, although I think it more suited to a site like Lush Stories, where the criticism is based more on the quality than the content. I hope it continues.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
GREAT Story!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Fantastic start!!!

Please, share the rest soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
But please

Great start hopefully going to be a great story!!

But please please, submit it in one and not in several chapters over days or you will completely spoil the mood of the story for the reader

Ps I can never understand why authors submit stories in instalments when it's fully written, can anybody enlighten me on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are going in the wrong direction!!!

Gator, cuck stories are shit & if you are going for stirring the pot... then you are on the rite track.

Only people who like them are cheap wankers (like the husband in the story).

I sincerely hope that your aspirations are higher then them.

(I meant them instead of that)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After reading paragraph 1

Unless the husband gets the house in the divorce and the place they end up, ends up being in 2 different residences in different states. Quit while you are ahead.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Creepy.

Hopefully the story will get better. The General and Miss Vickie, Really quite stupid names for a cock and a pussy. Thought the husband's constant questions and interest in her getting hit on was also stupid. He's 52yrs old and from his life history should be less creepy. Probably won't read the rest of this story, but please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The start of another GARBAGE willing cuckoldry story.

Willing cuckoldry = Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wimp and a whore if he had any brains he would toss the slut to the curb move her into her apartment and get on with life without her don't need a whore for a wife lots of good other women out there so grow some balls and toss her

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Tighten it all up. Condense when it makes sense to, so you don't have a 9 part story when it can be a 4 part. Personally it's a repeat of many, many cuck stories we've all read before so we are bored before you get a chance to entertain us. Your husband man is Mr. Perfect. Why would she think about another man when she's got Hero Judo, Military, Security Systems Expert Private Investigator with hidden cameras and a 9.5 inch dick already waiting at home? Think about this. Either he's a total dork or she's a complete flake although she's highly educated to have such as job that they bring her in from another city. Your story is suffering from too much everything.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Cuck Junk

Sad tale where a man gives up on his wife and marriage allowing his wife to cheat. The wife has no character or moral fiber, just a cheater.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it and look forward to part 2. I gave you 4 stars and l must say I rarely read stories that grade as low as yours did. I wish you luck with the series.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
An ok story but nothing different.

Wife loves her husband but does things with her lover that she wouldn’t do for hubby. Hubby is turned on by wife’s infidelity and becomes a beta male (and it doesn’t matter how jacked he is or his military experience-if he’s letting his wife fuck around and gets off on it, he’s a beta.)

And that’s fine. It’s their marriage but you want to tell us how strong their marriage is when she can explore her sexuality with other men but not her husband then you better prepare the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Free fall to cucko-cacka land

so stinky and cozy in the latrine. Bon voyage.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Not quite Cuck (yet?)

An interesting approach to the cuckold genre of LW story, Mr Gator.

As yet, the husband character seems more interested in his wife having experiences that she finds enjoyable rather than doing it for his sexual pleasure. Hints at his being turned on as she told the story, but mostly it was for her. It will be interesting to see whether subsequent episodes remain that way or go full Cuck subservience/submission.

Lue

Ps: Mr G, you say that you will await the comments before submitting further chapters. What do you hope to gain? I believe that authors should write to please themselves, not the peanut gallery. LW comments are very predictable anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crap

his wife is away for how long? He see's a pussy hound chase his wife and he is ok? She cheats and he is OK? Now he says go ahead and cheat all you want and I will take your diseased ass back whenever you are ready?

Damn, Not something I want to read for nine chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed your story very much, and understand the willingness to allow your wife the freedom to grow and experience the freedom to see what she missed by being controlled her whole life. I hope the next chapter will be sent in soon, I'm looking forward to seeing this journey that Frankie is on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it..

Enjoyed the first chapter. Anticipating the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit! 1 star, you can shit can the other nine stories and save us all a lot of trouble reading another 1 in a billion cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

I thought you said this story was finished????

So post the bloody thing!!!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't listen to a word these twats have to say

This is certainly not a cuck story, though whatever gets someone off is no one else's fucking business. You write YOUR story, I think it's pretty fucking hot so far and look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"We swan"

I like where this story is going, so my comments will be entirely technical.

Obviously "swan" should be "swam", but there were many other spelling, and especially punctuation errors. I should be thinking "this is getting hot" instead of "his comma key must be broken". I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but please proofread, or find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get an editor

“I found a couple of MTs in the trash.” Don’t you mean empties in the trash?? LOL!! Three stars ⭐️, so far. Please submit the entire story ASAP. Thanks!

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 3 years ago

I ended it in the second paragraph, the unrealistic 9 ½ inch cock.

Keep it real!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@26thnc, you will read every story and comment, no denying this is true.

A good story, 4****.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Always the same

I've read this beginning 100 times, almost verbatim. Only the names change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The dumb cuck deserves whatever shit she dumps on him. I hope she get pregnant and expects Mr. Super Cock to raise the bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES