Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason reached down grab her head in both hands and proceeded to face fuck her something she normally doesn't like. While he did that I saw her hand go to her pussy and start to vigorously rubbing her clit. There was saliva flying everywhere and finally Jason stated, "I'm going to come."

Frankie pulled back and pleaded, "Come on my face."

He started stroking himself and finally he roared and shot rope after rope onto Frankie's face. Some went directly into her mouth, some on her forehead and one spurt covered her left eye. Frankie's tongue came out and she scooped up what she could and swallowed it and then she collected what was left with her fingers and sucked it off her fingers like she was sucking a cock. Another thing she did not normally do. Jason just looked on mesmerized by the show she was putting on for him. My voyeuristic desires took over and needless to say I was rock hard and stroking the General.

After she collected and tasted all the come she could find she lay back on the bed and scooted up to the headboard, grabbed her knees and brought her legs up to her chest exposing her shaved pussy and rosebud to Jason. She looked at him with fire in her eyes and said, "Your turn."

Jason got on the bed and crawled between her legs and started kissing around the outside of her pussy. Now and then he would suck on her labia but purposely not touching her clit. He even licked her ass which she responded with a little yelp. She looked very wet in fact her inner thighs were glistening with moisture. Jason was good at eating pussy. He had her squirming, moaning and moving her hips trying to make contact between her clit and his tongue. Frankie finally had enough of the playing around and demanded he suck her clit. He said, "Say please."

Frankie begged, "Please, I need to come now, I need it please."

He dived in and covered her mound with his mouth and I presumed he was sucking or flicking his tongue over her clit as she started moaning and saying, "Yes, yes suck my clit. I am so close, make me come."

Right after that she shot her pelvis up almost dislodging Jason from his feasting place and came with a loud moan. "Oh God, oh God I coming." He didn't let up and kept on sucking. She gets very sensitive after she comes and she tried to pull off but he held tight. When I do that she usually gets upset. But this time all of sudden she started moaning again saying, "Eat my pussy suck my clit oh God I'm coming again."

Her 2nd orgasm was even stronger than the first. After her 2nd orgasm she said, "Stop, stop I need you in me." Jason looked up with pussy juice all over his face and smiled a devilish smile. He knew he had her and she was his for the night.

Jason crawled up between her wide spread legs and he was hard again and ready to take possession of his prize. Frankie then told Jason, "You will be only the second man to make love to me."

Jason said, "Frankie we are not making love we are going to fuck." He took his cock and ran up and down her very wet slit asking what she wanted.

Frankie responded with, "I want your cock in me."

He stated, "You can do better than that." He asked again. The tide had changed he was now in charge and she was at his mercy. It was hard to watch your wife come under the complete control of another but I was hard as a rock watching it.

She looked at him with pleading eyes and begged, "Please I want your big cock in my married pussy, please fuck me." He slowly started to enter her with a devilish grin on his face. As he started the invasion into my wife's pussy, she arched her back tilted her head back looking at the ceiling with a glazed look I had never seen before. Once he was all the way in he stopped and looked into her eyes and they started passionately kissing and she was licking her juice from his face. After a minute or so she broke the kiss and said please, "Fuck me, fuck me hard make me yours." He proceeded to do just that.

He was fucking her in the missionary position at first pulling out slow and then ramming her hard. Frankie was letting out grunts every time he bottomed out. This is something I have tried but can't do because I am to long and if I go in hard I hit her cervix which causes her pain. I guess being a little shorter makes a big difference for Frankie as she appeared to love the pounding she was receiving. She was reaching back grabbing his hips forcing him into her. His staying power was good probably because he had already come once that night. He moved her left knee up to her chest and turned her on her side. He straddled her right leg and kept on fucking her for another 30 minutes changing positions now and then. Frankie was his puppet and she came for him probably 3 maybe 4 times during that period and she kept repeating, "Oh, God fuck me fuck me hard make me come, so good, so good. I love the way you fuck me."

In those 30 minutes I probably heard her say fuck more times than I have heard her say it during love making our entire marriage. She usually is not that vocal. Jason flipped her to her back and Frankie put her arms inside her legs her knees were by her shoulders which allowed her to hold her legs back with her elbows and reach down and spread her pussy open. Frankie's feet pointed to the ceiling and the camera I had in the light fixture above caught the sight of her very wet pussy being penetrated by Jason. He was upright on his knees holding her hips as he piston in and out of her. I zoomed in the camera from above the bed and I could see his cock and it was covered in a frothy white coating caused by the rapid in and out penetration. Jason finally started to tense up and said he was going to come. She begged, "Please not yet I am close again."

At that point Jason reached out and put his left hand around Frankie's neck and squeezed something else I have never done. Her eyes got glassy and she finally started to come flailing her head, arms and legs and at the same time he rammed her hard arched his back lodged himself as deep as he could and came in her. He collapsed on her and both were breathing hard trying to catch their breath. They were whispering to each other but couldn't make out what they were saying. After a minute or two he rolled off her to one side. Usually after love making Frankie will get up and go into the bathroom to clean up and bring me a wash cloth but this wasn't love making this was fucking and they were both soon sleeping curled up together in the fetal position. I finally got my rocks off and went to bed wondering what the hell just happened and were we will go from here.

After a restless night of sleep I got up around 6AM. I immediately went to the monitor to see if Jason was still there. I noticed they were on different sides of the bed. I reversed the feed to see what might have happened for them to change sides.

I saw the bathroom light come on a little after 3AM. Jason was up and taking a piss Frankie was laying face down on her stomach with her shapely tanned legs slightly separated. Jason walked out of the bathroom and stood at the end of the bed just looking at my sleeping beauty. He started stroking his cock and he was soon hard. He straddled her legs and started to slip his cock into her still very juicy pussy. The intrusion was starting to wake Frankie when she realized what was happening she said "Michael not now I am too tired". Jason didn't like her mistaking him for me and rammed his cock into her very hard she let out a yelp and said, "Stop it, it hurts."

Jason lay on her back pinning her to the bed with his cock fully penetrating her pussy. He put his mouth to her ear and said, "This isn't your husband bitch it is your fuck buddy Jason." He then started fucking her with deep hard strokes. Frankie was still trying to figure out what was happening as Jason kept up his assault on her pussy. She couldn't help but moan as Jason kept pounding her. Suddenly Jason sits up grabs her hips and brought her up to the doggy position with her face on the mattress and both arms straight out above her head and was really hammering her. I started to see some movement from Frankie as she started moaning and rocking on her knees. Soon her one hand reached down and she started manipulating her clit. Jason asked, "What's my name, bitch?" Frankie just kept moaning but didn't answer. Jason slapped her ass hard which left a handprint on her butt cheek and asked again.

Frankie yelped and cried out, "Jason."

He smacked her ass again and asked, "Who is fucking you bitch?"

She answered, "Jason, Jason, Jason is fucking me".

He slapped her red blotched ass one more time and asked, "Whose pussy is this."

She just answered, "Jason's pussy". At that moment Jason stop thrusting but Frankie didn't she just kept on rocking onto his cock and fingering her clit. He was no longer fucking her, she was fucking him. She was totally lost in passion and soon came all over his cock, grabbing the sheets in her fingers and her eyes rolling up into her head.

Jason slapped her ass a couple more times and told her, "Turn around and suck my cock." She moved quickly to respond to his command turned around and swallowed his cock. After just a few strokes Jason bellowed and came. Frankie swallowed it all not losing a drop. They both collapsed again and drifted off to sleep.

I was exhausted but was able to come again as I watched the action. I went forward to present time and noticed Frankie was up and moving around. I watched her as she looked at herself in the mirror at times smiling and looking back at Jason other times it looked like she was on the verge of crying. She finally went to the bathroom sat down took a pee and then grab a wad of TP and wipe her sex of all the fluids she had created or had been injected with. She walked out still nude looked at Jason who was lying on his back and he had semi morning woody. She went over crawled on her knees onto the bed and sucked his cock into her mouth. Something I never recalled her doing for me. His cocked reached full hardness after only a few sucks but it appeared Jason stayed asleep. Once it was hard Frankie swung her leg over his torso grab his cock and guided it into her sex. She started riding him reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward grabbing Jason's ankles as she was twerking her ass on his cock.

I was so into watching Frankie that I hadn't notice Jason was awake laying there with his hands behind his head with a shit eating grin on his face. Frankie leaned back with her knees bent still fucking Jason. Jason took the opportunity to reach around her and played with her clit. She started moaning asking him to play with her clitty and begging him to make her come. She soon started coming and was unable to stay on any longer and just collapsed next to him. He rolled her to her back grab her ankles spread her legs wide and proceeded to pound her. His cock came out once and Frankie immediately grabs it and put back in her pussy. This mating led to another orgasm for Frankie before he shot another load deep into her about the same time I shot a load all over my chest and hands. They again laid there breathing hard covered with sweat and other bodily fluids. After about 5 minutes out of the blue Frankie told Jason, "Get your things and go" She went on to say, "I have to call Michael and figure things out."

Jason was very upset and he stated, "There is nothing to figure out you belong to me now."

Frankie said, "I don't belong to anybody especially you. You were a good fuck and I enjoyed last night. Some of the best sex I have had in a long time. But I love my husband and our family and as long as he wants me by his side I will be there." Jason dressed in his bathing suit and left in a huff.

That left me with very mixed emotions. I hated what she did but loved her for what she said. I know Frankie needed to experience the emotions that go with being totally independent and giving self, body and soul, to someone new. But I also knew now that she has tasted forbidden fruit I wondered if this will be the last time she will stray. I received the call about 5 minutes later. Frankie was on the bed still nude as she spoke to me. She said, "Hi Honey we need to talk."

I just asked, "Is Jason still there?"

She answered, "No."

I said, "I can be there in 2½ to 3 hours I just need to clean up." I then hung up the phone.

I took a quick shower to clean up and wake up. While there I tried to clear my mind of all what happened with little success. I changed clothes and was heading out the door but stopped to take one last look of my wife before heading out. She was curled up on her bed in her favorite short silk robe. Eyes open just staring at the wall. I felt sorry for her at that moment knowing she was going through a wide range of emotions just like me.

Just as I was about to turn the monitor off her phone rang. She looked at it and disconnected the call. It immediately rang again. She picked up and said very bluntly, "What do you want Jason," she then replied "There is nothing to talk about my husband will be here in a couple of hours and believe me when I say you don't want to be here when he arrives". She listened for a few minutes and then said, "Okay you can come over but just for a few minutes," and then disconnected. I grabbed my laptop and hooked it into the work station I had in my car and headed towards Frankie's.

About 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door and Frankie in her robe answered it and let Jason in. Jason looked like he had showered and changed clothes. He immediately started to apologize for saying she was now his and he had no business saying that. He told her he enjoyed last night and she softly said she did too. They talked for a while about the night. She went on to tell him he brought out things in her that she didn't know were there but her marriage and me were the most important things in her life and started crying. He hugged her close as she cried. After a few minutes she looked up to him and they stared at each other and then started kissing. The next thing I saw was her leading him back to the bedroom. I was heartsick. They were standing by the bed she looked up at him and said, "This needs to be quick." It wasn't. Frankie said, "I guess one more time will not make it any worse than it already is and I need to come badly to take the edge off before I see Michael."

He slid her robe from her shoulders and it puddle on the floor by her feet. At the same time Frankie unbuckled his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. She then lifted his shirt over his head and they stood there both naked. Jason placed his hands on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees and started making love to his very hard cock. She kissed up and down his shaft even sucking his nuts into her mouth. She finally broke away crawled on the bed facing him with her knees up, her feet flat on the bed and her legs spread wide and looked at Jason with pleading eyes and said, "Please eat me but be gentle my pussy is a little sore."

He did as asked bringing her to two orgasms before crawling up and mounting her. This time it wasn't the hard pounding sex from the night before but gentle lovemaking. This actually bothered me as it appeared they had a more personal connection. They changed positions a number of times but always kept up the same leisurely pace. Finally, over an hour later, with Frankie on top looking into his eyes Jason said he was going to come and she said, "Come in me".

When he grunted out his climax Frankie came too. They both shook in each other arms and then all went quite. After 15 minutes or so Frankie slid down his body and used her mouth to clean the mix of his and her juices from his softening cock. Frankie checked her clock and realized almost 90 minutes had passed since he arrived and jumped up with a start and told Jason, " You need to get up, get dressed and leave. I have to clean up before Michael gets here." He quickly dressed and left her apartment.

Unbeknownst to her I was already there in the parking lot as I drove close to 90 MPH all the way. I was lucky I wasn't pulled over. I waited until Jason was in his unit and went to her door and knocked. As she opened the door in her silk robe that wasn't tied and open showing her breasts and pussy, you could see the results of their recent lovemaking between her legs. Frankie said before seeing me "Jason you have to go you can't be here".

I just said "I'm not Jason and do you always answer your door looking like that."

She let out a little gasp and said, "I didn't expect you so soon." and tried to close her robe.

"I just saw Jason leave I thought you said he was already gone."

She just said, "He came back."

She hadn't had time to clean up after their last mating so I just walked in grabbed her and ran my hand down her belly to her pussy. She was so wet I easily entered her with two fingers. She grunted and said, "What are you doing, stop?"

I pulled my fingers out coated in there mixed juices. Looked at her and said, "At least you could have cleaned up before I got here." I held my fingers in her face and said, "Jason must have just made this deposit as it looks fresh to me."

I expected her to start crying but to my surprised she slapped my hand away and said, "Yes he just left and yes he just fucked me and he fucked me good."

She just stood there looking right at me with her robe open showing me her bruised breasts and battered pussy. I grabbed her, lifted her up and threw her on the bed. She had a scared look on her face as I undressed and the General was hard and bigger than ever. She was backing away from me when I grabbed her ankles dragging her back toward me as she tried to kick me. I held her ankles together with one hand bent her legs back and took my other hand and guided the General into Miss Vickie. Based on her recent activity I went balls deep with the first stroke.

I pounded her with all my might. I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked her before. I was taking out my anger on her. She was crying, "To deep, to deep" at first then all of sudden she started moaning then she started talking. I let her ankles go and she wrapped her gorgeous legs around me looked into my eyes and loudly said, "Fuck me Michael with that big dick of yours fuck me hard. Reclaim your wife; make me come on that big thick cock!" I did just that. I had come so many times watching them I had more staying power than normal. She looked at me and said, "I want to be on top", so we rolled over and just kept on fucking. We went non-stop for about 40 minutes until I finally felt the urge to come. Her pussy must have been extra sensitive due to all the action she had in the last 12 hours because she had at least 3 or 4 more orgasms. I was taking her doggy style when I pushed the General all the way in coming deep in her pussy. We both collapsed and slept for about 6 hours.

When I awoke I heard her in the kitchen got up to see she had showered and dressed in shorts and tank top. No more silk robe. She looked at me said, "Go shower and we will talk after we eat." I didn't say anything but went to shower. When I came out she had made breakfast for dinner as it was early evening. We had pancakes, eggs and bacon with a fresh pot of coffee. We ate in silence until the very end of the meal.

Frankie looked at me and said, "Let me answer some of your questions right up front. Yes we fucked, yes we fucked more than once around 4 times actually, yes I sucked his cock, yes he came in my mouth, yes he ate my pussy, yes I came while he was eating my pussy, yes I came many times during our lovemaking from his fingers his tongue and his cock. Yes he was a good lover; yes I enjoyed it and yes might do it again. At times I feel bad about what happened but I am not sorry it did happen. Oh and before you ask we didn't do anal."