Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
42 Year old Wife and Mother experiences independence.
8.6k words
4.49
19.2k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers

For a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets please read Chapter 1. For those of you that have and provided comments, after reading Chapter 1 thank you. The rest of the chapters will be submitted daily for review and hopefully for publication. I would suggest reading through at least Chapter 4 before making your final decision on whether to continue to read all 9 chapters.

Prologue -- The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

Chapter 2

Base on what I could see from the camera outside of Frankie's apartment, Jason and her continued to have a friendly relationship saying hi when they crossed paths at the complex. He did call her on the Tuesday after that weekend. I could hear Frankie's part of the conversation and heard her tell him they couldn't go out. Frankie went on to tell Jason that what they did was a mistake, she was drunk and most importantly she is married and it can't or won't happen again. As far as I knew there were no other inappropriate contacts.

Over the next six weeks nothing appeared to be happening, at least at her apartment. She came home on weekends and when she couldn't I went there. I even attended two of the BBQs and had a great time. I will say the first one I attended Jason kept his distance from me but whenever he had the chance I would observe him talking with Frankie. As soon as he noticed me looking he would walk away but not before rubbing her shoulder or squeezing her arm. During the second BBQ, which was this past weekend, I had a decent conversation with group of the other tenants that included Jason, mainly talking business and sports but as during the first one Jason kept on checking out Frankie and speaking to her every chance he had. What bothered me some was it appeared to me Frankie at times was flirting with him. I just assumed it was the alcohol but was a little bothered by what I observed. I never got around to asking her what they were talking about.

Frankie and I always had a great time and great sex when together so I felt pretty good of how things were going. The seventh weekend after the incident Frankie was to come home to attend a function hosted by my biggest client. During our nightly call on Wednesday before that weekend we talked about her coming home but she informed me she wasn't going to be able to due to some problems at work and she would be working all day on Saturday. I was a little surprised about this since when I was up there the week before she mentioned how well the project was going and her bosses were happy that the project was ahead of schedule.

I was disappointed because Frankie was always a good ambassador for my company at functions like this. I changed the subject and told her, "I really enjoyed talking with all your neighbors last weekend, even Jason."

She said, "I haven't seen any of them since last weekend, but I am sure you made a good impression."

"You haven't seen any of them, not even Jason? Speaking of Jason you two seemed to be having a very spirited conversation at the BBQ. What were you talking about?" I asked.

She said, "He has been trying to get me to go to lunch with him to pitch some financial products to me for us."

"The only thing he wants to pitch is Jason to you and I am not talking about financial products," I responded. "Have you gone to lunch with him?" I asked.

She hesitated and then said, "I was running an errand to the bank this morning and ran into him as he was leaving for lunch and he asked me to join him and I did. I didn't want to be rude."

I asked, "What did the two of you talk about?"

She said, "Just general things."

I then asked, "Did he bring up your time with him at your apartment?"

Frankie sounded a little perturb that I would ask that and said, "No he didn't, he was a gentleman and never has brought up what happened the night after the BBQ."

I went on, "Speaking of the BBQ are planning on attending without me?"

She said, "I'm not sure since I will be working Saturday." She then asked, "Do you think I should attend?"

I asked, "Why shouldn't you?"

She said, "I do not want to put myself in a vulnerable position, after what happened the last time."

I asked her, "Are you concerned about being at the BBQ with Jason without me being there?"

She admitted she was and said, "I am attracted to Jason. He is handsome, very personable and makes me laugh."

I then asked her, "Do you want something to happen".

She just answered, "No, I don't think so, maybe."

I really didn't like the answer so I told her, "If you have doubts about being around him then don't go don't put yourself in that situation." I went on to say, "I don't understand why there would be any doubt about what you would do. We shouldn't even be having this conversation."

Frankie responded, "That is not fair, you said you wanted me to be truthful and I am being truthful, would you rather have me lie about my feelings?"

"I would rather you not have any of those feelings towards Jason, at all. I am done talking about him. I will call tomorrow", and hung up.

Needless to say I was worried about the weekend but couldn't do anything about it. I never told Frankie about the cameras but I reviewed the footage every day. There really wasn't a lot to watch as the cameras were motion activated and she was gone about 12 hours a day and slept another 8. The juiciest thing I saw about once a week was Frankie masturbating. I always enjoyed watching and usually got off about the same time she did. After our call I watched her live and she put on quite the show she actually got off twice and did it with the lights on. I wasn't sure if it was our call or her lunch or our conversation about Jason that got her extra excited.

I was just getting ready to turn it off when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID then in a perky voice said, "Jason why the call". I couldn't hear his side of the conversation but I heard her say, "I really enjoyed our lunch and conversation today as usual." I was a little curious about the as usual comment, it sounded like this wasn't their first lunch date. Frankie went on to say, "I am looking forward to the BBQ and be sure to have plenty of Mojitos." I watched her expression as she hung up the phone. She had a devious smile on her face and then she proceeded to spread her legs wide and get off for the third time that night. I knew then that I would most likely be getting a call that weekend asking for permission to be naughty.

We spoke again on Thursday she was still non-committal on attending the BBQ. Of course I knew differently. She knew when I mentioned the BBQ I was actually asking about Jason as the two will always be associated with each other and her one night of indiscretion. Before my call on Friday I had a cocktail meeting with clients and got home late so I turned on the cameras and caught her masturbating again. Twice in one week this was a first. I thought I would wait till she was almost at her climax and call her. When the phone rang she looked at the caller ID and said, "Fuck!" really loud and stopped jilling off and answered the phone.

She was breathing hard so I asked, "You sound out of breath, what is going on?"

She said, "Nothing silly just doing some yoga before going to bed."

I again asked, "Have you decided if you will attend the BBQ?"

She answered, "Not sure about the BBQ, but might stop by for a bit after I get off work."

During our call she looked down at her phone and I suspected she was getting a call but she didn't say anything. After our brief call she said she had to get to sleep as she had a full day at work tomorrow. We said our goodbyes. She immediately dialed a number and said, "Hi Jason saw you called, sorry I didn't pick up, I was speaking with Michael." She was still naked and started circling her clit with her middle finger as they spoke. She told him, "Michael will not be able to make it tomorrow due to that function I mentioned the other day." She also went on to tell him, "I have to go in to work at least a half a day tomorrow, if I don't I would feel like I was lying to Michael." She was listening and then said, "I know it's a technicality, but it will make me feel better, don't worry I will be there when the BBQ starts around 2pm."

After she hung up she finished what I interrupted earlier. She was very aggressive more so than normal bringing her knees to her chest and finger fucking herself. Usually she only rubs her clit to get off. She eventually brought herself to a massive climax. The little white lies were piling up and I was starting to get pissed but was willing to play it out to see what might happen.

She called around noon on Saturday to see what was going on. During our conversation she asked in a subtle way if I was going to be able to get away and come up to visit. I told her, "I can if you really want me to, but I would have to cancel my attendance at the function with my very important client though."

She said, "Don't do that I am going to have to work late anyway and I will be fine."

She almost sounded relieved when I said I wasn't going to be able to make it. I asked about the BBQ again and she said I might stop by late after I get off work but don't plan on staying. I told her if she did attend to have fun but be good. She just said, "Do I have to be good?"

I shot back, "Are you asking for permission not to be?"

She stammered a little bit but said, "I will call later."

I told her, "Watch out for those Mojitos and Jason."

She quickly stated, "Don't worry I learned my lesson on both counts."

I just said, "Right." We chatted a little bit more then I said, "I will check on you later if I don't hear from you first'" and then we said our goodbyes.

I thought long and hard about backing out of the event I was scheduled to attend and heading up that way to stop anything that might happen before it got started. I decided against it as I felt I owed Frankie the benefit of the doubt that she would make the right decisions and keep her promises to me, promises she had already bent if not broken based on what I had heard. I was really conflicted I hated the idea of her being unfaithful on the other hand I was actually a little turned on by the thought it. Right then I received notification there was movement in her apartment.

I turned on my laptop and Frankie was entering the apartment. She must have left work right after our call ended another lie. She was on the phone with Jason when she walked in. I heard her say, "Don't worry I will be there around two I just need to clean up first and make myself look beautiful. I spoke with Michael earlier and he is planning on attending that function tonight and won't show up unexpectedly." She was listening and then said, "Just to be clear, Jason, no promises about tonight. Like I said yesterday at lunch we will need to see where this goes. I am still not 100% comfortable with the idea of us being more than friends. What we talked about yesterday sounds great and, I know I said he told me I could do what I wanted to when not together but I don't know if I can." She went on to say, "I have to go and get ready."

I just sat there now knowing they had lunch again on Friday and wondering what she meant by what we talked about. The fact they talked about getting together and she shared with him our private discussions really had me pissed off.

I just watched her strip naked. She was posing in front of the mirror looking at her body. She would smile then frown depending on what part of the body she was looking at. She pinched her nipples slapped her ass. Spread her legs a little as she inspected her sex. She smiled and then went into the bathroom to shower. She lathered up rinsed, washed her short brown hair and then she shaved her legs. Once out of the shower she put lotion all over her body and watching her got me excited. She then was looking at her pussy area frowned then smiled.

She went back to the bathroom sat on the toilet put both legs, spread wide on the side of the tub and started shaving her pussy area. This is something she only did for special occasions. By the time she finished I was hard as a rock. She then went into her bedroom laid down spread her legs and started to touch herself. I thought she was going to rub one out but she stopped suddenly threw her legs over the side of the bed bent forward putting her elbows on her thighs and her head in her hands. She wasn't crying but was in deep thought probably thinking about what the night might bring.

After about 10 minutes she got up went to her dresser and pulled out her red and white string bikini. The one I made her wear in Cozumel last year while on vacation. I didn't think she took that with her as she told me she would never wear that in public again. She must have picked it up on one of her trips home with the expectations of a weekend like this one. Again upset but turned on. Not many 42 year olds could pull off wearing that suit but she was definitely was one of them. She put on a sheer swimsuit cover looked at herself in the mirror again smiled wide and I heard her say, "I can do this," and walked out the door to meet what I feared was her soon to be lover.

The camera I had on the front door could get a distant view of the pool area so saw her walking that way and when she appeared Jason rushed over and gave her a big hug that lasted longer than a regular greeting. Unfortunately I had no audio and the video was poor at that distance. This will be something I will have to correct my next trip up to her place.

After watching the BBQ from afar and not being able to see clearly I made myself a drink or two. I eventually started to get ready for my function that night, but I could not get out of my mind what might be going on two hours north of me. I called for an Uber as I knew I would be drinking heavily.

At the function there was probably 30 people attending and almost everyone asked about Frankie. I just told them she was stuck at her project and hated missing everyone. I know this was a lie but what else could I say. She is not here so she could hang out with another guy. For the next 2 hours I mingled with friends and clients, talked business, family and sports. I must say I put on a good show. I had more than a few drinks to try to calm my nerves. It didn't work. I made an excuse and headed home early to find the house very quiet as the kids were gone for another tournament weekend. I felt very alone. I had a couple of more drinks and was more than halfway in the bag.

It was about 9PM so I called my wife. I saw her by the pool and could make out she had lost her beach cover and was walking around in her very revealing bikini. I saw her run to the chair to get her phone. When she answered I did my best impersonation of a sober me and asked, "How's it going?"

She said, "Things are great, I am at the BBQ."

I asked, "When did you get there?"

She responded, "About two".

I said, "About 2 I thought you had to work late."

She stuttered and said, "Did I say 2, I meant 2 hours ago".

We had a brief conversation on who was there and I finally asked, "Is Jason there?"

She said, "Of course the BBQ is his thing."

I told her everyone was asking about her and then I asked a number of questions like if she was drinking, was she having fun, what they were eating etc.

She answered, "Yes I have had a few drinks and even smoked a little pot, we are having hot dogs and hamburgers and I am having a great time."

I then asked, "Is Jason coming on to you".

I could tell this upset her by her tone when she said, "What's with the 20 questions?"

"I'm just curious what's going on" and then said, "I worry about you being there by yourself."

She said, "I'm a big girl and can take care of myself." She sounded annoyed. I didn't know what to say so I told her I had to get back to the event and we said our goodbyes. I noticed she didn't say I love like she normally does.

I had another drink and passed out mentally exhausted thinking about all that could and probably would happen. About 11PM I was awaken by the phone it was Frankie she sounded a little more intoxicated. She said, "The BBQ is over and Jason asked if he could walk me to my apartment."

I said, "You sound a little funny what's going on?"

"We drank some and we smoked a lot pot and I'm pretty high." I could only think of one other time she smoked pot and she swore she would never do it again. She then said, "Can I ask you something?"

I responded, "Are you asking for permission to be naughty?"

She hesitated and then said in a little whisper, "Yes I am asking for permission."

I told her, "You have my permission to do whatever you think is right."

She came back angrily and said, "I am not sure what you mean but I am taking that as a yes. If you didn't mean it that way, say so now!"

I was taken aback by her aggressive tone and angrily told her, "Take it anyway you like." I then hung up on her. Again I was drunk and pissed off. I just sat there looking at the phone hoping for a call back that never came.

About 10 minutes later I got an alert the door cam was activated. I looked at my 55"monitor in my home office of her and Jason walking up to her apartment with his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder. When they got to the door Frankie thank him for walking her home and she stood up on her toes and gave him a light kiss on the lips. As she backed off the kiss Jason put his hand behind her head and brought their lips together for a very long and passionate kiss. His hands were roaming all over her body. She broke the kiss and said, "I need to get inside."

He asked, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

She hesitated and said, "I don't think that is a good idea." I was thinking good girl. She unlocked her door went in and shut it leaning back against the door as she did.

Jason was on the other side of the door just looking at it. He suddenly knocked and loudly said, "Frankie please let me in!"

The door flew open and Frankie grabs his hand and pulled him in. They immediately started kissing passionately. Frankie said out loud, "Michael, please forgive me". Within minutes her little red and white bikini was on the floor along with his swimsuit. She led him into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed him standing in front of her. He was erect at a 45 degree angle with veins popping out. He did have a fairly large package. She reached out and started to stroke his cock and he moaned and tilted his head back. Frankie grabs his cock and brought it closer to her so she could get a good look at it, as far as I knew; only the 2nd cock she had ever seen up close.

She started kissing the head, then lifting it up to lick the underside of it. She moved back up to the head rubbing the crown all around her face streaking pre-cum on her cheeks, chin and forehead. Finally she slowly started to put the head in her mouth and just sucked on the crown with little sucks. Jason reached a hand behind her head a put slight pressure so she would start to swallow his cock. She was about half way down and I could see her cheeks going in and out as she sucked him hard. Right about then I noticed she had reached up and started to fondle his nut sack. Jason continued to moan and tilted his head back and then said, "I do love the way you suck cock." He said it in a way that sounded like she had done it before. Maybe she didn't tell me the whole story of their first meeting or they have gotten together since.

She pulled off his cock and told Jason, "Look at me while I suck you." Who was this woman taking charge? He did and she was looking at him when she took his cock all the way down to the base. Something I had taught her. I thought Jason was going to come right then but he held off. Frankie kept his cock fully impaled for a few moments and I could see her breathing out of her nose and watched as her throat muscles were moving up and down. She was giving him the full treatment. It was clear that Frankie was determined to taste his come. She backed off again and said, "Fuck my mouth." Frankie only uses the F-word when she is really turned on so hearing her say fuck meant she was really into it.

Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers