Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her not seeing the shy submissive woman I married and had kids with. What I saw was a defiant, independent, strong woman who knows what she wants and got it. She then asked, "Do you have any questions".

My first question to her was, "Why?"

Her response was, "To be honest we have been going to lunch once or twice a week since the first time we made out. During the lunches we have great conversations, he compliments me and he makes me laugh. Over time I have become very attracted to him sexually. Our more recent conversations have become more sexual especially after I told him about our deal allowing me to do what I want to do when you are not here. I'm sorry I should have been more honest with you about this."

I just said, "You think. I can't believe you shared our personal conversations with him"

I then asked, "Do you love him?"

She thought a little bit and said, "No, I love you. I lusted after him and now that I have experienced him I am not sure I would do it again but to be honest I liked the feeling of wanting and being wanted sexually and if I feel it for him or for someone else I can't say I won't act on it. Would you be okay with that?"

"Do I have a choice?"

She smiled and said, "Right now I'm not sure."

I asked, "Is he a better lover than me?"

She said. "Not better just different." She went on to say, "He was more like you this morning during our last fuck, thoughtful, gentle, passionate and you were more like him this morning being forceful, powerful and rough. There are times when one is better than the other and we should keep that in mind for the future."

I said, "If we have a future."

That hurt her and she looked down at her plate and said, "I truly hope we still have a future."

I then asked, "Did he hurt you?"

She answered, "There was a time in the middle of the night he smacked my ass a few times pretty hard which stung like hell but after the shock I kind of liked it."

"Why did he do that?" I asked.

She replied, "He was upset because I called him Michael."

"When did you first decide to sleep with him?"

She startled me when she said, "I more or less decided to fuck him during lunch on Wednesday. That is when I came up with the idea about not going home this weekend knowing you were busy and couldn't come here."

I responded, "So you made up a lie so you would have the opportunity to sleep with him. Why did you tell me you might not attend the BBQ if you already decided?"

She responded, "I just wasn't 100% sure but deep down I knew I was going to and should have told you sooner."

"Yesterday did you shave your pussy for him?"

"I shaved my pussy because if I did fuck him I wanted to be clean down there, actually when I shaved it I knew then I was 100% sure I was going to get fucked."

I said, "I noticed you are using the word fuck more than I have ever heard it from you, why?"

She responded, "We didn't make love, we definitely couldn't call it sleeping together the best description is we fucked so why candy coat it."

"Will you be fucking him again right after I leave for home?"

Her answer was. "Maybe, but probably not, to be honest I will say he does know how to push my buttons and I might have a problem saying no to him in the future."

She looked at me and asked, "Are we okay?

I stated, "No, we are not okay I'm not sure right now what we are. It's just going to take some time for me to wrap my head around what the new you is all about." I stood up walked over to her kissed her on the forehead and walked out the door without saying goodbye or I love you. I drove home going the speed limit, wondering what the future holds for her and our marriage.

Right after I left Jason showed up at her door. I heard her tell him to go away. He said he just wanted to talk. Frankie then said we can talk tomorrow I'm tired and going to bed. He left after she didn't respond to anymore of his calls. I watched as she changed into her night clothes. She started to get into bed but noticed all the wet spots and stripped the bed and just lay on the mattress. She turned out the light and the night vision kicked in and I could make out her shape and then I heard her sobbing. It about broke my heart. I turned off the laptop and drove home in silence.