Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Frankie, Michael and Jess, oh my!
7.4k words
4.51
13.1k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

The chapters are written in chronological order. For a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets I would recommend reading the chapters in order of publication.

For those of you that have and provided comments, thank you. The rest of the chapters will be submitted daily for review and hopefully for publication. I would suggest reading through at least Chapter 4 before making your final decision on whether to continue to read all 9 chapters.

Prologue -- The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

Chapter 3

I didn't call when I got home I figured she had cried herself to sleep by now. I did text first thing in the morning that I was home safe and would call later. I got a text back saying she would appreciate some time before we spoke to work out some things in her head. She felt she needed to concentrate on the job for a while and couldn't deal with what happened right now. I texted back ok if that is what you think you need, I will wait for you to reach out to me.

I started to feel real guilty about the cameras but couldn't quit checking up on her. Every night for the next two weeks Jason would either knock on her door or call within 10 minutes of her arriving home and every night she would turn him away. Thursday night of the third week she still hadn't called so I called her.

She picked up and said right off the bat, "I thought you were going to wait for me to call you."

I just said, "Hello to you too."

She replied, "I'm sorry why the call?"

I relayed to her the kids missed her and wanted to know why she has not been home. They were hoping she would be home this weekend. Emma especially wanted to see her Mom.

Frankie said, "Please tell them I can't due to work. I will give Emma a call."

"If you are not coming home, can I come up to visit you?" I asked.

She responded, "Not right now I am still working some things out."

I was pissed so I responded, "You working things out with Jason too or just working out things dealing with your marriage?"

No answer from her so I said, "Ok have fun at the BBQ." I hung up the phone knowing mentioning Jason and the BBQ was a pretty low blow but I was getting madder by the day.

Based on my observations nothing sexual, at least not at her apartment, was happening. She was going to work, coming home, fixing dinner and going to bed. I didn't see her masturbate at all either. She did go to the BBQ wearing a modest one piece suit the three weekends after her and Jason hooked up and she was walked home by Jason the first two weekends.

The first time he kissed her goodbye with a long lingering kiss. She responded in returning the kiss and it looked like she might ask him in but she sent him away. He even tried the knock on the door after she shut it. She was leaning on the door like the first time and actually looked a little scared of what she might do but in the end she didn't let him in.

The second weekend when he walked her back he tried to kiss her but she turned her cheek and went into the apartment. I could tell he was pissed as he left.

The third weekend she came home early by herself and went right to bed. She did come home the following weekend as I was out of town on a business trip and both kids were not away at events.

Sunday night when I got home our daughter asked, "Is everything okay between you and mom?" She went on to say, "Mom was quiet all weekend and stayed in her room most of the time. She didn't even go to my soccer match."

I just told her, "Your mom is having a rough time at work right now." I am pretty sure she didn't believe me but accepted my answer.

Thursday night of the fifth week after the mating with Jason, Frankie got a call around 9PM. I was curious who would be calling but figured it was probably Jason. Frankie said, "Hi Jess." She was listening and then laughed a little bit which was music to my ears. I hadn't heard her laugh for a long time. Frankie went on to say, "It was great seeing you at the grocery too." Right after that Frankie said, "Sure tomorrow at 8 would be great I have a couple bottles of wine we can share." I wasn't sure what that was about. I received a text in the morning that she would not be home again this weekend. I texted back call your kids I am tired of making excuses for you.

When Friday came I was becoming more curious about the 8PM meeting of Jess and Frankie. Was it just the two of them or was Jess setting her up with someone. When I got home I checked the video feeds and saw Frankie straightening up her place and put two wine glasses out so I figured it was just the two of them. Jess got there with some sushi take out and they ate and drank wine and just talked about a bunch of girl stuff.

By 10PM they were both wasted having consumed the two bottles. About then Jess asked Frankie point blank, "How was your night with Jason?"

Frankie looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Jess went on to say, "Everyone knows he walked you home that night went in and didn't come out until early morning. I'm also interested in what happened when he came back a little later and stayed for almost 2 hours."

Jess then asked Frankie, "Did you know Michael was in the parking lot and saw Jason leave your apartment?"

My wife was in a state of shock she couldn't believe what she was hearing. When Frankie didn't answer Jess said, "I know Jason is a good lover we dated for almost a year. We have stayed good friends and I admit we are friends with benefits now and then. Did he rock your world? You rocked his."

Jess told Frankie, "You made a big impression on Jason. He came to me asking what he could do to get you back in the sack. You know it is tough listening to your old boyfriend talking about how good another woman is in bed."

Frankie finally spoke up and said, "Yes he is a good lover but not as good as Michael." I was proud when I heard that.

Jess said, "Really maybe you can lend Michael out for a night the next time he is in town." Frankie started laughing and then Jess joined in. Jess informed Frankie, "There are no secrets in this complex what few people left here sharing everything and I mean everything."

Frankie asked, "What do you mean by everything?"

"You know the Professor and his wife. He shares her with everyone who wants a go man or woman. If it is a man the old guy just watches if it is a woman he will try to join in. I know from experience. Don't be fooled the old guy is packing and a good lover. He actually has a bigger unit than Jason."

Frankie said, "So does Michael."

"You sure I can't borrow him for a night?" They both laughed again. Jess told Frankie that Jason and she joined up with them one night about 6 months ago when they were dating. We started off with Ruth servicing me orally as the boys watched and compared dick size. "The Professor was about a ¼ inch longer with about the same girth and it actually pissed Jason off." Jess said.

Frankie piped in proudly stating, "Michael is actually closer to 1 to 2 inches longer and with more girth than Jason."

Jess goes, "I will pay you for a night with him." They laughed again. Then Jess said, "I'm serious I will pay you." They kept on laughing.

Jess went on to say, "It was a fun night being doubled teamed by the boys, getting fucked by the Professor, watching Jason fuck Ruth. She really gets into being used. Unfortunately it actually ended up being the end of my relationship with Jason. Right after that night I found out he started going over there on a regular basis to fuck her without me. I couldn't take the deceit."

She told Frankie that they weren't in love or anything they were just having a good time together and that he still goes over to the Professor's place every once in a while. "I went with the Professor and Ruth the night you were with Jason. I guess I was a little jealous. It was fun, Ruth is a true submissive will do anything you tell her to do and I mean anything. They are a real perverted couple but they are fun to party with."

"So you go both ways Jess", Frankie asked.

Jess said, "A tongue is a tongue, fingers are fingers the only thing a girl doesn't have is a cock."

Frankie surprised me when she told Jess about her experiences with girls while in college. Jess then pulled out a big joint and said, "Let's smoke this fatty."

By the time they were done they were giggling and laughing talking about Jason, me, the Professor and his wife. Things kind of took a U turn when Jess asked Frankie about that morning that I saw Jason leave her apartment. She wanted to know if I was OK with her sleeping with other men.

Frankie went on to tell her history of her father and me and how this job has led to a new found feeling of freedom and independence. She said, "I got carried away that night with Jason and things got way out of hand." She told Jess, "Jason was only the 2nd man ever to be inside me.".

Jess was amazed that a beautiful woman like Frankie was so sheltered. Frankie explained to Jess about our agreement that when I wasn't there she was free to act like she was single and I kind of gave her permission to explore her limits. All of sudden Frankie broke into tears saying, "I feel so guilty, I think I have ruined my marriage and I don't know what to do." She went on to tell Jess, "I still love Michael and I want to be with him but I know he is mad at me and maybe doesn't love me anymore."

Frankie said, "My night with Jason was special and I really enjoyed it." She went on to tell Jess, "Once I started with Jason that night I couldn't stop and came so many times I lost count." She really opened with Jess when she said, "I didn't know how different two partners could be and the fact that being different doesn't mean better, just different."

Jess asked her, "What do you mean by different."

At first Frankie said she didn't know but with a little more prodding by Jess Frankie finally said, "With Michael, even though he is a giant of a man, he always treated me with respect in bed. He always put my satisfaction first. Our lovemaking was always passionate, gentle and loving. I didn't know any other way so I assumed all love making was the same. With Michael I never really let go of my inhibitions because I was afraid Michael would think less of me if I did so I was more reserved with him."

Frankie told Jess, "Jason was more forceful plus I had that feeling deep down inside that I wanted, no needed to let myself go and that night I did. The frustration of being controlled for the past 42 years was building up and I needed a release." Our first coupling was a mutual decision between us and I really enjoyed it. He was a little more forceful and rougher than Michael but I was okay with that. I was also more vocal and animated than I am with Michael. Our coupling in the middle of the night was strange."

Jess broke in and said, "Jason likes to wake you up by fucking you, been there done that." Then Jess asked, "What do you mean strange."

Frankie responded, "He got very aggressive; I was lying on my stomach asleep and all of sudden I feel I am being penetrated. Being half asleep I said not now Michael and that set Jason off. He called me a bitch said he wasn't Michael he fucked me pinned to the bed and then grab my hips pulling me up to the doggy position and smacked my ass hard, really hard, a couple of times demanding I say his name which I finally did. I have never been treated like that in bed at first I was stunned then all of sudden I started rocking on his cock as he was fucking me hard and smacking my ass. I then started playing with my clit. I was enjoying the feeling of being dominated. He then asked."

Jess broke in and said, "Whose pussy is this?

Frankie said, "Yes and I told him Jason's pussy."

They discussed Jason's style with Jess stating he can be a little rough if he gets mad over something during sex. Frankie made the comment that he wasn't abusive at all, forceful yes abusive, no.

Frankie went on to say, "The problem I have is I liked it I liked it a lot. I don't know why I liked it but I did. It was something I never experience with Michael that is until the next morning. It was a new sensation for me."

Jess confirmed he did some things like that with her but never crossed the line into abuse. Jess said she liked it too and in fact there were a couple of times she pissed him off on purpose just to experience it.

Jess then asked Frankie about her mentioning me the next morning. I was really surprised how open Frankie was being with Jess. "That morning when he showed up he hurt me both emotionally and physically". I was dumbfounded I have never laid a hand on my wife in anger.

Jess goes, "He hit you."

Frankie said, "No, he would never do that. That morning and I know it was out of anger when he fucked me and I mean he fucked me so hard there was no gentle love making about it. He bruised me bad, when he started fucking me he was hitting my cervix hard and it hurt like hell but after a little bit it started to feel good. When we got up later that evening my pelvic floor felt numb. The next morning I could hardly walk and my whole abdomen ached. It might not have been just him it could have been a combination of the two lovers but I did hurt for almost a week."

At that moment I thought back on that morning maybe her moans were from pain not passion. I felt horrible that I hurt her. Frankie went on to say, "I know he didn't mean to he was just trying to reclaim his wife. The gentle Michael was gone at least for that time." Frankie started crying again and said, "That time might be our last time and I don't want our last time together to be filled with anger and hate."

Frankie told Jess that the next morning we texted and she told me don't call her I will call you because at that moment I was hurt emotionally, physically and drowning in guilt. She told Jess, "Michael has texted or said some pretty hurtful things to me recently and I don't know what to do."

Frankie told Jess, "We haven't spoken 20 words to each other since it happened."

Jess asked, "How do you know he truly feels if you are not talking?"

The next thing I know Jess leaned over and kissed Frankie. Frankie kind of backed away and then leaned back and returned the kiss. The next thing I saw was 2 beautiful women naked on the couch making out. I never was that in to girl on girl but this was amazing. They were all over each other first Jess would suck Frankie's nipples and then Frankie would return the favor. I about lost my load when they started to finger each other. They both climaxed one right after the other.

Frankie stood up held out her hand to Jess who took it and they went to the bedroom. The next thing they were 69ing on her bed. This went on for at least an hour with both of them coming multiple times. I was exhausted and I think I blew two loads. I am a big fan of girl on girl now. They went to sleep and I went to bed wondering what tomorrow will bring.

I checked on the girls the next morning and they were still asleep and nothing else happened during the night. They soon were waking up and it was cute the way Frankie leaned over and gave Jess a kiss and thanked her for being her friend and listening to her about her troubled life. She kissed her again and thanked her for being with her last night and said I really needed that release it was wonderful. Jess just replied, "I'm glad I can be here for you and I enjoyed last night too."

They got up, dressed and were eating some breakfast when Jess looked at Frankie and with all sincerity said, "Call your husband and ask him to come here and work out your issues. It sounds like you have too much to lose if you don't." Jess then said, "Plus a big man with a big dick is hard to fine." They both chuckled. As Jess was leaving she looked at Frankie and said, "Call."

Frankie just said, "I will think about it."

Jess replied, "Don't think to long or I might call him for me he sounds too good to be true."

Around 9AM my cell rang and it was Frankie. I said, "Hi Frankie, I'm glad you finally decided to call. I have been thinking about you."

Frankie goes, "I hope they were good thoughts."

I said, "To be honest they been about 50/50."

She went, "Oh."

I asked why the call. She just said, "I want to talk about us, but not on the phone can you come here to visit me?"

I wasn't going to make it easy on her so I asked, "Why not come here?"

She responded, "I want you here so we are away from the kids and any distraction from home while we talk."

"So you want me to return to the scene of the crime." I knew that stung and after a short moment of silence I said, "I can be there by noon."

She said, "Great I will have some lunch ready."

I started to say goodbye but then asked, "Will this be an overnight visit or up and back? I don't want to interfere with any plans you might have for later."

She just said, "I have no plans for later so plan on staying if that is what you want to do." We were dancing on egg shells and I hated it.

I said, "I will pack for overnight and we will see how it goes. See you at noon."

The drive there was tough. I kept thinking will she greet me with a hug and a kiss or folded arms on her chest. Will she be truthful about the night and the buildup to it or stick to her story? Will she tell me about her and Jess. Then there is the biggest lie of all me bugging her place and knowing exactly what happened even witnessing it on a high definition 55" monitor with stereo sound.

I also had time to think about me. I have been upset with her for what she did but in reality I said it was okay to do it and actually got off watching her do it. Do I really want to get back together, knowing things have changed and will never be the same? Do I want an open marriage sharing my wife with other men, women or both? Does she want those things? Will she be okay for me to seek other women if I so chose? Do I like the new Frankie? Do I still love the new Frankie? Does she still love me? Questions I really don't have all the answers to.

After I arrived I sat in the parking lot checking my monitor to see what she was doing. She was dressed in normal Saturday afternoon casual attire, shorts that showed off her great legs and ass, a sleeveless top which showed off her strong, firm shoulders and arms and was barefooted. She looked beautiful. She was setting the table for our lunch so decided to go on up and knock.

As I was approaching I saw Jason walking toward her apartment but when he saw me he immediately turn and went toward the clubhouse. Seeing him caused the hair on the back of my neck to bristle.

After I knocked she opened the door smiled real big through her arms around my neck and squeezed and said I am so glad you're here. Unfortunately seeing Jason I did not respond as warmly as she did. She felt it right away and dropped her arms and looked down at the floor. I apologized to her for being cold but told her I just saw Jason walking toward her place and that brought up feelings I have been having a hard time dealing with. She said she was sorry and understood. I then gave her a hug but her enthusiasm was gone.

We exchanged pleasantries talked about the kids. I told her they miss her and wished she would call more. I looked at her and told her I missed her too and see responded in kind. We ate our lunch, chicken salad with ice tea in quiet. After lunch we sat on the couch her and Jess made love on the night before and started to open up. She started, "I'm sorry for what I did; I got carried away in the moment. Once we started it felt to exciting to stop."

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12