All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 03'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you and the kids are there

Next weekend when she gets home... you're nuts.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I don't know yet what you're trying to do here. He's mad that she screwed Jason, but he gives both of them permission to go again. Then she's bi and the story is just rambling all over the place. Frankie is nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls and get rid of the whore you and the kids don't need a slut for a mother or wife let jason have the whore i am sure jess would love to move in with you so dump the whore don't be a wimp any longer

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I don't know who is a complete idiot, the protagonist because he accepts a whore as his wife or the one who made up this story because more nonsense is not possible. Already the beginning ... "to revitalize our marriage" says a therapist and means sex? Little did I know that in order to rejuvenate a marriage, sex alone is decisive. But that just shows me in which ways you think!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Michael is an absolute dickhead

Michael told jason that "It was up to Frankie what she did...". Meaning, it was open season for Jason to keep harrassing Frankie or trying to convince Frankie to allow him to fuck her again. Talk about sending a mixed message to both Jason and Frankie. Naturally, Jason told Frankie that he had Michaels permission to fuck her again. NOT WHAT WAS SAID AT ALL.

Now dickhead Michael will get all bitter and twisted when Jason chats up Frankie and tries to fuck her during the week! Not just at weekends. Jason will no doubt want a threesome with Frankie and Jess, same as Michael had. Michael has to make up his mind. To allow Frankie to fuck around, or not. Just be clear!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I'll believe it when I see it, as far as Frankie coming home. I just really don't want Jason around or in the story any more. He twists information until it suits his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Getting Worse

He (husband) seems quite alright with his wife “jacking off “ Jason in the hot tub. Is he really mentally deranged or what? Nothing makes sense in this apology for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These comments are hilarious!

I bet they think professional wrestling is real too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story really good writing, glad Micheal stood up to Frankie more writers need to portray the husband as caring but not taking the wife’s BS. Too many writers turn the husband into a spineless wimp cuckold with no backbone. Please don’t change his career for the rest of the story. If someone doesn’t like it STOP READING AND GO ELSEWHERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More realistic

dialogue ... especially between Frankie and Michael. However this story is really moving deeper into La-La Land. I realize this is fiction, but definitely NOT believable fiction. This writer’s fantasy is somewhat on the level of a young juvenile. Oh well, he is aging as he adds chapters. Still an unacceptable level of spelling mistakes. Three stars ⭐️ for this.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

FANTASTIC !!!

Awesome threesome

Happy Jasson left 'Hot-tub 'with 'Blue ball.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Blind, Deaf, and really really Dumb. He just gave his wife permission to become the apartment's town bike. She gave him Jess, so now he OWES her, and she going to collect in inches of cock and ounces of cum. I can't wait till she discovers BBC and kicks this dumb white boy to the curb. Pathetic.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Awesome chapter, enjoyed the FFM. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.