Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I confessed, "I was angry that you would do that and not just do that but enjoy it."

Frankie said, "I thought you understood what I was going through. I asked as we agreed and you gave me permission to be a naughty girl."

I replied with a tense tone, "You had my permission to do what you think is right I just didn't think you screwing another guy would be the right thing to do."

With a little anger in her voice she countered, "I came right back at you and gave you the option to explain what you meant but you hung up on me and that upset me."

So I quickly replied to her, "So I guess it is my fault and I should apologize to you."

"No, no it was my decision and I will have to live with it." She said in a more reserved tone.

I then said, "No, both of us will have to live with your decision."

"I know it is no consolation but I did refuse him at first and shut the door on him but I was so turned on by the booze, the grass and him when he knocked again asking to come in I caved and let him. The rest is history."

"That is supposed to make me feel better?"

"When I left the last time you confessed it might happen again, has it?" She didn't answer right away so I told her, "One of the hardest things I am dealing with is not knowing what is going on. As far as I know you are screwing him or as you said fucking him every night."

She was starting to get mad and answered quickly and said, "You really think I would be doing that."

I said, "I don't know, I didn't think you would do it in the first place. So what I am supposed to think? You wouldn't talk with me." I then said, "You haven't answered my question."

Frankie replied, "No we haven't been together since that night, not for his lack of trying. The first two weeks after you left he was calling or stopping by every day. I will be honest there were a few times I nearly gave in because I needed desperately some affection in my life because I felt so alone but I didn't." She went on to say, "I am surprised he was coming by today since I haven't seen or talked to him since the last BBQ I attended two weeks ago. I think he has moved on to someone else. He was probably just stopping over to invite me to the BBQ."

I asked, "Does Jason moving on bother you?"

She answered, "Not really I can't deny he left a mark on me and based on our intimacy I will always have some feelings for him."

That hurt a little but I didn't comment. "Has there been anyone else besides Jason?"

She said, "Not really."

"What does that mean?"

She responded, "I haven't been with another man since I last saw you."

I looked her in the eye and said, "What about a woman. Remember I know of your past."

She said, "Alright Jess and I got together last night for dinner and wine and ended up sleeping together. In fact it was her that convinced me to call you based on our conversation and all the great things I said about you. We were strictly friends with benefits last night both of us needed some sexual tension released so we did it."

"An attractive single woman like Jess shouldn't have a hard time to find someone to help release her sexual tension."

Frankie shot back, "And I do!"

"We know you don't, you proved that point a month ago."

She stared directly at me with anger in her eyes, "So that will be your go to moving forward, bringing up that I fucked Jason that one night anytime things get a little hot. It happened, get over it."

I replied, 'I'm not the only person who has to get over it. Based on some things you said you are not over it or him either." Things were starting to get heated again.

To calm things down I said, "You hurt me; I just don't know how to respond to you anymore."

She apologized. She then said, "To be totally honest I have thought about this a lot since it happened and I am just going to say it and get it out there so we can hopefully move on, hopefully together." She was very candid when she said, "You are right I am not over it. I am not over him. He is only the second man I have ever been intimate with plus the memory of that night is still very vivid in my mind and it has been hard to shake."

"It is not something a woman like me can forget and move on easily from. Do you understand where I am coming from? You are a great lover and I love you with all my heart but what I did with Jason was just sex and I enjoyed it too, it felt good, it was exciting, I felt I could let go I didn't have to act like a wife and mother I could just let loose and act like, for a better word, a slut. Never having experienced that feeling before, I liked it, it is intoxicating and addictive that is why I said I can't guarantee that it won't happen again."

I responded, "So what you are saying there is a part of you that you shared with him that you have never shared with me. That part being your inner slut."

Frankie said, "I really don't like that word, I shouldn't have used it, but that is a part of me I don't think I can share with you at least not now, I just can't, I love you. I don't want you to look at me that way. I want you to look at me as your wife and mother of our children; I want you to respect me not look at me as a slut. I know it sounds strange since how can you look at me like before ever again, after you know what I did. I guess I am a slut in your eyes now and that is why I didn't want to talk with you because it kills me to think I have disappointed you, betrayed you even gave a part of me to someone else that I haven't given to you. How can you stand to look at me?"

She started crying and saying, "You must hate me."

'Frankie, I don't hate you, I could never hate you, I love you and for me the bottom line is I want to get back to the way it was. I want you coming home on weekends or me coming up here to be with you. I want to talk to you every day. I want to make love with you when we are together. I will try the best I can to deal with the history of Jason and have no problem with your evening with Jess I just want you back in my life as my wife, lover and friend. If you want to explore your sexuality let us explore it together. I just want to be a couple again. No secrets."

She was looking at me with tears in her eyes and said, "I want that too." She stood up and led me to the bedroom and we consummated our reunion more than once.

It was close to 6PM when we finally left the bedroom and I said, "Lets go to the BBQ I want to thank Jess for helping us get back together."

Frankie goes, "Are you sure that's a good idea. Jason will be there."

"I have no problem as long as he has no problem with me. Do you have a problem with the only 2 men you have been with being there together?"

She said, "I will have to learn to deal with it sometime it might as well be tonight."

We changed into our swimwear and started walking to the pool. There were around 10 people there when we arrived including Jason, Jess, the Professor, Ruth, Chris and Matt & Matthew and Emily. A couple of friends of friends were also in attendance. The music was good the beer was cold everything was good.

I walked over to Jess to thank her for convincing Frankie to call. Jess just nodded and said "Frankie loves you dearly, good people make mistakes and she is good people. The people who forgive those people win in the end. Hopefully you are one of them."

"I hope so too." I said.

Jason kept an eye on me and was checking out Frankie but when I was talking to Jess I could tell he didn't like it. I had my back to Frankie and Jess said, "Jason is talking to your wife."

I said, "She can handle herself, if she needs me she will let me know."

Jess then asked about me being a Black Belt in Judo and if it was true I was a top 10 ranked heavyweight in the US at one time.

I told her, "That was a long time ago I only do it now to keep in shape. By the way just to let you know Frankie is a Brown belt and was one of my best students and well on her way to her black belt before we had our children. She doesn't practice as much as she should but she still knows her way around the mat."

Later in the evening I was talking with the Professor and Ruth when I saw Frankie & Jess looking at me and smiling. I waved they waved back and it looked like they were giggling. I just assumed too much alcohol. About then the Professor asked if Frankie and I would like to stop by their place for an after party cocktail and smoke. I declined but said maybe next time.

I then came up behind Jason and I thought he would pee his pants. I just told him I know about the night you spent with my wife. He started to say something but I stopped him and said, "Just listen. I want to let you know she is free to do what she wants to do while she is here. But anything she does has to be her decision and no one should try to pressure her into anything she doesn't want to do. You get my drift."

"Yes I do" and walked away as quickly as possible.

We were all drinking and partying but about 11PM the party was dying down. Frankie wanted to get in the hot tub but I passed and kept talking with Jess. After a few minutes I looked over to the hot tub and saw Jason sitting next to Frankie, whispering in her ear. I asked Jess if she wanted to join Frankie and Jason. She said sure and as we walked over Jason started to get out and I just said, "Don't let me keep you from talking with my wife." He stayed and we got in. Jess and I were directly across from them.

Frankie had a little guilty look and Jason looked like he was ready to bolt any moment. Frankie and I had made up but there was still a lot of sexual tension in the air especially when it came to Jason. Jess smiled at Frankie and she smiled back about that time Jess started rubbing the General on the outside of my suit. I looked at Frankie and Frankie looked at me and smiled. It looks like I was set up. It also looked like Frankie was jacking off Jason under the water and Jason looked really scared. Jess finally worked her hand under the leg opening and was giving me a good tug.

All of a sudden Frankie stood up looked at Jason and said, "Nice talking with you but my husband and I have some business to take care back in our apartment." I quickly got up with my shorts tenting out as I stepped out. Frankie looked back and said, "Are you coming Jess?"

Jess said, "Coming."

Jason looked dumbfounded and said, "What about me?"

Frankie just said, "Not tonight maybe some other time." The girls did a fist bump and the next thing I knew I was walking back to the apartment with a beautiful woman under each arm.

When we entered the apartment I shut the door and Frankie turned around and started giving me a very passionate kiss. Jess just watched for minute then started undressing Frankie for me. As she removed her top of her bathing suit, Jess fondled her breasts and was pinching her nipples. Frankie was moaning to her touch and was really into it. Jess then dropped to her knees and pulled Frankie's bottoms down to her ankles and was kissing her buttocks. The next thing I felt was Jess pulling down my shorts, I tried to resist but Frankie just said, "Its ok, I'm ok." So off they came.

The next thing I heard was Jess saying, "You weren't kidding he is hung."

Frankie just said, "Told you so." Jess started kissing my cock and nuts. She eventually put the head into her mouth, while messaging my balls. Frankie broke the kiss and dropped to her knees and said, "No fair let me have some." They switched and Jess stood up and started kissing me tongue and all.

Jess and I looked down at Frankie as she took it all the way down to my pelvic bone. Jess goes, "Wow I can't believe she can swallow the whole thing."

I smiled and said "I taught her that."

Jess goes, "Please teach me."

"I plan to."

Frankie pulled me out and said, "Why is Jess the only one with clothes on?" Then said, "Michael, take care of that, please."

I responded, "My pleasure." I undid the string holding the top on and it fell to the floor. I don't think I have described Jess, her and Frankie are about the same height but Jess has a more traditional hourglass womanly figure. She has much larger boobs, probably 36 C/D with eraser size nipples, wider hips with a narrow waist. She has strawberry blonde hair with a lot of freckles on her arms, chest and across the bridge of her nose. Both ladies are beautiful in their own special way. Her bottoms were tied by her hip bones so I pulled the ties and her bottoms fell to the floor.

Frankie just kept on sucking and I was starting to get close. Frankie knows me well and she told Jess to join her and she dropped to her knees and they took turns servicing me. Finally I said I was going to come and Frankie grabbed the General and started stroking it and she aimed it at Jess and my first rope hit her between the eyes and she squealed. Frankie then switched back and forth between the two of them. I usually come in four or five bursts and I come a lot. By the time I was done they were both covered. Frankie let go of my cock and they started cleaning each other up with their tongues until none of my spunk was visible.

I needed some time to recuperate I'm not the young stud I once was. We moved to the bedroom and the girls lay on the bed kissing in a passionate embrace. I watched as Jess moved down Frankie's body placing little kisses all the way down until she reached her pussy and took her hands and spread Frankie open releasing her little pleasure bud and started to kiss and suck on it. Frankie was begging Jess to eat her, suck her clit and eventually announcing she was close. Frankie, as she does when she comes moved her hips up into Jess's face and came with a loud moan her whole body having little tremors.

After a number of aftershocks they switched places and Frankie was between Jess' spread legs on her knees with her ass in the air sucking on Jess' clit. Jess was very vocal saying things like god damn you eat pussy good suck me, lick me. As I looked on I saw Frankie's sex in all its glory was exposed and I noticed the General was at attention again. I just came up behind her and started rubbing the head up and down her slit, she broke her lock on Jess' pussy and said, "Fuck me already I need you inside me." Fucked her I did. I had already come once so I had some pretty good staying power. All of a sudden Jess declared she was coming and when she did she came totally different from Frankie. She had a little squeal followed by some deep panting she also broke out in a sweat and collapsed.

Frankie looked over her shoulder at me and said, "I'm good I want you to show Jess what the General can do."

Frankie moved to lie next to Jess and rubbed her nipples as Jess recovered. I got on the bed between Jess' legs grab her behind her knees and lifted her legs up and moved forward to line up the General. Frankie reached down and grabbed it and she guided me in. Jess' eyes got big and said, "Please go slow; I've never had one so big."

After a few strokes I was balls deep into her and started moving almost all the way out then all the way back in. Frankie just looked at the two of us mating and said, "Pound her, give it to her good, show her what you have been giving me for the last 20 years." Who was I to argue?

I probably fucked her for a good 20 minutes with Frankie cheering us on. Jess came numerous times as I was getting ready to come Frankie told me to pull out and I did as requested Frankie clamped her lips around my cock and I filled her to the brim. She immediately went to Jess and started kissing her and I could see her sharing my load with her. I was done for the night. They curled up together and I placed my arm around the two of them and we fell asleep.

About an hour later I woke to the two of them kissing and fingering each other. I watched as they got each other off and then faded into sleep again. It was probably close to 9AM when I woke up to Jess sucking me hard and Frankie was rubbing my chest. Frankie said, "Go ahead he eats pussy really well." With that Jess straddled my face facing Frankie. At the same time Frankie mounted me facing Jess. Frankie reached out and started kissing Jess and playing with her big nipples. I was in heaven I had one beautiful woman sitting on my face another sitting on my cock and they were playing with each other at the same time.

Jess was the first to come with her cute little whimpers and rolled off me. I was close and Frankie was riding me with a vengeance and I finally announced I was coming. Moments later Frankie came shouting I'm coming, I'm coming. Afterwards Frankie lay on my chest with tremors every few seconds going through her body. I looked at her gave her a kiss on her forehead and said, "I think I just experienced your inner slut."

She just smiled and closed her eyes. Jess just looked at us and said, "That was intense." In the back of my head I was thinking I can't wait to watch this when I get home.

We laid there for about 10 minutes catching our breath when we finally got up we each took a shower and sat around me in my boxers, Frankie had on that silk robe again and Jess had borrowed here terrycloth bath robe. I had to ask Frankie when they planned all this. She mentioned they did that when I was talking with the Professor and his wife.

I asked Frankie, "What was Jason whispering to you in the hot tub?"

She said, "Jason said you told him you knew and you were ok with what happened and I was free to do it again. He just started talking about some things that went on during that night trying to turn me on."

"Were you turned on?"

"Yes but not by that, I was turned on thinking about what Jess and I were going to do to you."

"Were you jacking him off in the hot tub?"

"Yes, I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to tease him. I got him to the point of almost coming and that is when I stood up."

I just smiled and said, "That was mean, but I like it."

The three of us lay around the pool the rest of the day and there were no more extracurricular activities. About 5PM I packed up thanked the girls for a wonderful weekend kissed both of them goodbye.

I looked at Frankie and said, "Will you be home next weekend?"

She said she would and was looking forward to seeing the kids and me. Off I went feeling great about the weekend and thinking that Frankie and I were on the road to recovery


12