Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Frankie & Michael meet up with old friend and wife.
5.7k words
4.39
14.2k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers

The chapters are written in chronological order. For a better understanding of the characters and their mindsets I would recommend reading the chapters in order of publication.

If you do not like stories of wives who stray or marriages where partners are shared I would consider moving on to other stories that are available.

For those of you that have and provided comments, thank you. I have made some changes in Chapter 4 based on your comments' Chapter 5 will be released shortly.

Prologue -- The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

Chapter 4

Over the next few of months things were going great for Frankie and me. We were back together. We alternated weekends which was easier on her. Frankie and Jess became best friends with benefits. Usually sleeping together one or two times a week depending on the weekend situation. Sometimes they stayed at Jess' other times I was able to watch. When I came up the three of us were inseparable. We enjoyed each other both emotionally and sexually. Jess even came home one weekend that the kids were out of town at events. As I said things were great.

Frankie and I had many conversations about her blooming sexuality. We discussed things she might want to try, fantasies she had, and experiences Frankie felt she missed out on when she was younger. She started reading more about the sexual universe and was amazed what some people find to be sexually stimulating.

We discussed topics like swapping, bondage, gang bangs, role playing, me watching her, her watching me. She mentioned anal sex which was something we had tried without success because it was to painful due to my size but mentioned she might want to try it with someone smaller. She brought up a scenario where she would pick up a stranger at a bar. I was okay with any or all of this as long as I was a part of the decision; we were together and experienced it together.

She even mentioned she had never made love to a teenage boy. I reminded her she was a mother to one. She said, "I know and not thinking about him."

I responded, "That's good at least I know you have some boundaries."

She went on to say, "For that matter the only two lovers I have had are now in the 40s and 50s. I have never had a teenager or a 20 something it might be fun seeing if I could keep up with them."

She also mentioned having sex with a black man. I told her, "I will work on that."

She just smiled laugh and said, "Get on it."

We were very content with our relationship and the relationship with Jess but I could tell Frankie needed something new and soon.

Over the last few months attending the BBQs when in town Frankie and I have had to deal with seeing and even talking with Jason. He always made an effort to find a way to talk with Frankie alone and at times gently touch her in a friendly way which would upset me but did not seem to bother her.

After the last BBQ we attended I asked her, "Do you still think about Jason and the night you were together?"

She answered, "Of course I do and to be truthful I do think about doing it again but only if you were there with me or at least had your permission."

I told her, "I don't think I could do that at least not yet."

She said, "I understand"

I still had tension when I was around him. There were times I wanted to walk over and kick his ass but Frankie would hate me for it. I understand he just likes what other men like, women, and does not have much of conscience when it comes to how he gets them. I just don't like him wanting my woman. Another dynamic was changing and that was Jess and Jason were again talking and both Frankie and I felt something was developing between the two of them. This was something else that was starting to bother me as I was becoming quite fond of Jess.

Unfortunately for me I still could not get their mating out of my head. Having watched it with the hidden cameras burned the images into my brain. It was always there in the background coming to the forefront every time his name was mentioned or we saw him at the BBQ. I always wondered what was going through Frankie's thoughts when she saw him or heard his name. Did she lust for him, did she get wet for him? I always wondered if she was thinking of him when she was making love with me. Was she going to lunch with him and planning another rendezvous. She did not know that I knew they conspired that weekend for her to stay there knowing that I had to stay home. There were times, especially when we were apart, that these thoughts consumed me. Having the cameras helped because I saw no signs of any interaction between the two of them.

I was coming up for the weekend and arrived early Friday to have lunch with my old teammate Anton Riley who was the new Basketball coach for our Alma Mater. Even though I was coming to town periodically our schedules never seemed to match up. Anton and I have known each other since our early teenage years playing basketball in the inner city of our hometown. We actually played for different schools but played against and together on the playgrounds. During college we were roommates for all four years and he was best man at our wedding.

Anton was our point guard; he was the captain of the ship. I was the power forward. We were the D2 answer for Malone & Stockton. We were also known as Night and Day. He was Night due to being black and I was Day for obvious reasons. We were also known as the two biggest pussy chasers in the mid-Atlantic area. We chased and caught a lot of pussy. He is the only man I know who has a longer dick than me. Only a ½ inch but that took him to the 10" mark that I never made. It always pissed me off. He had me in length but I had him in girth.

Our schedules finally meshed so I was buying him lunch because he helped us getting Frankie's apartment. We talked about old times, what some of our teammates were up to etc. We discussed the apartment complex crowd and I asked if they ever did any extracurricular activities with anyone there. He said no but they heard there were some kinky shit going down especially around the BBQs. I talked a little about some of our happenings at the BBQs using generic terms and not naming names. We even discussed our wives likes and dislikes. Anton just recently got married to a young 30 year old white French girl.

You see, after two years on the bench in the NBA, Anton played in Europe, mainly France and stayed over there to coach once his playing days were over. His new wife wanted to live in the US so he applied and got the job at our old school.

We had too many drinks so we decided to stay where we were; we called our wives and had them Uber over to join us. We kept on drinking and continue on with dinner. His wife Michelle arrived first and she was stunning. I could see now why my confirmed bachelor friend decided to tie the knot. Frankie arrived about 10 minutes later. She gave Anton a big hug. She had not seen him since our wedding 20 years ago.

Anton looked at Frankie and said, "You haven't changed a bit. You have stayed young as Michael and I have become old men." She blushed and gave Anton another big hug.

Frankie speaks conversational French so I was the only one at the table who didn't. Anton made some comments to Frankie in French and she just laughed out loud. I knew they were talking about me. Dinner went great. After dinner Anton wanted to show us their new place and suggested going to there for a cocktail. We said sure and the girls took one car and the boys took the other.

While in the car Anton said, "Isn't my wife beautiful?"

She was 5'10" very slender, but fit lady. I would say 36 C bust and legs to die for. She had alabaster skin, long black hair almost down to her butt. I agreed with him and said, "She is a walking wet dream."

Anton just blurted out, "Would you like to fuck her."

I said, "What, who wouldn't?"

He went onto say he and his wife are in the lifestyle meaning swingers and wanted to know if we wanted to swap partners. He actually said that is how they met. He went on to explain since they arrived in town they haven't made any friends they could share the lifestyle with, plus was concerned if word got out it could cost him his job. He went on to say he and Michelle needed a little added variety, and based on our history felt he could ask me.

I told Anton, "I'm interested but Frankie will have to be on board."

"Michelle is asking her about it in the other car as we speak."

I told him, "Some things have changed recently in our relationship so she might be up for it." I then asked, "Does Michelle go both ways?"

He said, "She does, what about Frankie?"

I told him, "Frankie was a LUG in college."

He asked, "What is a LUG?"

I told him, "LUG stands for Lesbian Until Graduation." I went on to say, "Just give us a little alone time for us to talk." I was thinking this could be a good way to take the next step in our sexual journey.

We settled in the living room composed of 2 long couches facing each other and two big chairs with ottomans facing each other with an 6'x10' area rug in the middle. Michelle and Anton went to fix the drinks giving Frankie and I time to talk. We looked at each other and I asked, "Are you interested?"

Frankie said, "I think so, are you sure you are okay with it?"

I said, "30 years ago Anton and I made a pack we would share everything and we did and that included our girlfriends, so I am okay with it."

When they arrived with our drinks we made some small talk but Anton went straight to the point and asked, "We doing this?"

I answered, "Yes we are, but being new to this how do we start."

Anton then said, "Alexis please dim the lights and play some smooth jazz."

Michelle got up and came over to Frankie and reached out her hands and Frankie responded. Michelle brought Frankie to her feet moved to the center of the rug and they started kissing. Anton and I were across from each other and watched the girls. Soon they were down to their bras, panties and their heels. Needless to say the boys were getting aroused. The bras soon followed and ended up on the floor and they exchanged kisses on each other breasts. Michelle was bent down sucking on Frankie's nipple when I saw her hand slide into Frankie's panties. Frankie jerked like it was an electric shock, spread her legs a little further apart and started moaning as Michelle worked her magic on her.

The next move Michelle went to her knees and as she did she pulled Frankie's panties down and off. Frankie looked beautiful standing in just her heels with one leg out on her toes giving Michelle greater access. Michelle planted little kisses down Frankie's belly working her way to her sex. We all knew when she reached her destination as Frankie let out a high pitched squeal and started saying Oh, Oh, over and over again. Michelle was good and brought Frankie to edge a couple of times. Frankie had her eyes closed and her head tilted back and was rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples all the while Michelle was eating her out.

All of sudden Frankie drop her hands to the back of Michelle's head and pressed it into her sex and said in a demanding voice, "Don't stop damn it don't stop." She came shaking all over gasping, panting and moaning.

As her climax faded Frankie's body went limp and if it wasn't for Michelle Frankie would have collapsed on the floor. Michelle let Frankie down gently and placed her on her back and proceeded to straddle Frankie's face. It took Frankie a minute to gather her composure but was soon repaying Michelle by eating her pussy and licking/sucking her clit.

Anton and I got up and were naked in a heartbeat. I walked up to Michelle stroking my dick and her eyes got wide and she looked up at me and said, "Anton said you were big but I wasn't expecting this." I just smiled and walked closer so she could grab hold. I looked down and saw Frankie watching as Michelle grabbed hold and I could actually see her smile with her eyes so I knew she was okay with it.

About that time I looked at Anton moving towards Frankie. Frankie had her legs spread apart with her knees up and her pretty feet pressed up next to her buttocks. As Anton got on his knees between her legs he pushed against her thighs and opened her up even more. Frankie started to look around but was trapped under Michelle. Frankie is always very sensitive after she comes and when Anton touched her pussy she almost bucked Michelle off. Anton then started fingering her with two of his thick black fingers and at the same time massaging her clit with his thumb. Frankie's hips were off the ground giving little thrust into Anton's hand. I could hear her muffled moans as Michelle ground her pussy into her face.

Michelle finally started bobbing her head on my cock and she knew what she was doing. Frankie just kept on staring as my dick went in and out of Michelle's mouth. Suddenly Anton removed his fingers and I could hear a muffled "No please no," but soon thereafter Frankie went, "Oh, oh, oh." Her eyes roll up into her head and when I looked Anton had Frankie impaled on his 10" dick. He started his slow in and out on Frankie. Frankie loved it.

Michelle took my cock out and said, "Your wife knows how to eat some pussy." She immediately went back to sucking.

This wasn't the first time Anton and I were in this position and we made eye contact and nodded as we kept up our work on the girls. Michelle suddenly said, "I'm close, so close." She pulled off and hugged her face to my thigh and really started to twerk her hips around Frankie's mouth. Michelle just started calling out, "Qui, Qui." Michelle started shaking all over held her breath and shut her eyes. Her face and chest turned bright red as she finally breathed out a long and loud moan. She went back to sucking me and I could tell she was done playing and wanted a mouth full of cum.

I looked at Anton and he at me I gave him our sign for being close he nodded and both of us came at the same time he pulled out and shot his load from Frankie's naval to her chin. Michelle took the first two shots in her mouth but then pulled me out and aimed my prick against her forehead so the next three blasts landed there and ran down her face, some fell on Frankie's forehead. Frankie came about the same time Anton did with her hips high in the air.

Michelle joined me on one couch and Frankie and Anton were on the other. This gave Frankie her first chance to see a black penis. Michelle's pussy had her view blocked up until then. Frankie and Anton started kissing and whispering things to each other. Frankie then reached over and started slowly stroking it and appeared mesmerized, maybe due to it being the first uncircumcised penis she had ever seen. Michelle and I just watched as Anton gently guided Frankie's mouth to his organ. She opened wide and started sucking. Anton was getting hard again so he lifted her head from his lap stood up offered Frankie his hand and led her down the hall to one of the bedrooms. Frankie with her cute naked butt and high heels turned slightly to look at me then gave me a cute little smile as she waved goodbye turned and went into a room. I noticed they didn't shut the door.

I started pinching Michelle's nipples which became very hard. I told her, "Go sit in the chair and put your legs over the arms and play with yourself for me." Anton told me she had a submissive streak in her so I thought I would exploit it. She immediately complied and started rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. I watched this for about 10 minutes and then said "You can't come until I say so." It was about this time I started hearing some noise coming from the bedroom. Michelle would bring herself to the edge and then back-off.

I stood up walked over to Michelle dropped to my knees and started eating some fine French cuisine. She was begging to let her come but I said no and she continued to beg finally after about another 10 minutes of torture I let her come on my tongue. Once she calmed down a little I grabbed her hips and brought her butt to the edge of the chair and started to place the head of my cock to her very wet and sensitive opening. The lips of her pussy looked like they were vibrating. She said, "Please fuck me with that fat dick." I started slowly making my way in. I wanted her to experience every inch of my cock. Once I bottomed out she was clung to me like a green tree frog. Arms locked around my neck and legs locked around my waist.

I pushed her back into the chair so I could watch her face while we fucked. In the background I could hear Frankie yelling out things like fuck me with that big black cock, fuck me harder and finally heard her say I'm coming don't stop. Hearing Frankie caused me to follow and I released deep into Michelle's womb. After that things got quiet.

After a few minutes Michelle led me past the bedroom where Anton and Frankie had just finished and I glanced in to see Anton on his back with Frankie lying her head on his chest. Both looked well satisfied. We entered another bedroom where we got into bed but we were both spent and soon I was asleep not waking up until morning. When I woke I rolled over expecting Michelle but was pleasantly surprised to find Frankie sleeping soundly next to me.

I got up leaving her there to sleep and found Michelle in the kitchen making coffee. I asked what happened after I passed out. She said we slept for a little bit but she got up and went to get Frankie as she felt it is important to wake up next to your partner. By waking Frankie she woke Anton who proceeded to talk Frankie into one more round and took her doggy style while Michelle watched and played with herself. After that Michelle led Frankie to me went back to join Anton and when she got there Anton had her too. The man never lacked for stamina.

After my coffee Michelle asked me to wake up Frankie and Anton for breakfast. When I got to the room Frankie was missing. I then went to the master bedroom and no Anton. I thought I heard the shower running so went to explore the master bathroom and found Frankie with her back to the shower wall with Anton on his knees having breakfast. Frankie came with a low whimper and a strong moan and Anton then turned her around putting her hands on the wall and backed her feet up and proceeded to fuck her hard from the back. After about 20 strong thrusts Anton came in Frankie again. I just turned and left I don't think they knew I was there.

When I got back to the kitchen Michelle asked where they were and I just smiled and said there coming. When Frankie and Anton made it to the kitchen I had Michelle standing on one leg with her other leg on the counter fucking her from behind. Michelle just had her orgasm and I was close behind. I looked at the two of them and said, "Have a nice shower together?"

Frankie looked at me and asked, "You saw?" I just nodded and blew my load into Michelle.

At breakfast we discussed the people at the apartments and Jason's name came up. Michelle said, "He was annoying always coming on to me any chance he had but he was too scared to do it in front of Anton."

Frankie asked Michelle, "Did he ever succeed in getting you into bed?"

Michelle said, "No, but but the thought had crossed my mind."

Frankie then really surprised me when she said to all of us, "You should try him sometime I'm sure you would like it, I did." Anton looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. We left soon thereafter.

As we drove away Frankie just said, "That was fun."

Gator1951
Gator1951
323 Followers
12