All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 04'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that it's still going. You're not really covering anything earth shattering yet here we are in chapter four. Maybe a good editor? But you're long winded where it doesn't seem to be necessary or interesting. Try to finish up next chapter or you'll lose you audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope your lonely weeks

Turn inti lonely years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jackie is a lost cause .....

She rubs Jason's cock and keeps telling him how great he was and tells him she wants more. Then yells when he shows up. Michael should have beat her ass in the front yard, not Jason's. Jackie doesn't admit it but falls in love with every man or women she has sex with. Michael has sex with other women to keep her and should be looking for her replacement. She is a sex addict and he needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time for more

Time for Michael to get a piece of tail at home.

Maybe a live in nanny with benefits

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jason needed that

You should have broken his nose. You and Frankie need to swing only together no open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pitu

Shame this story started of with so much potential, but has now lost its way, there was absolutely no need for this chapter, it was just full of sex, (which to be honest most of us know how to have sex) but no story? What's happened

I think it's going to lose a lot of readers, as I say such a Pity.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
"They look at me as I am some poor old cuckold."

Because he is one.

Frankie is not telling the whole story about her and Jason. That's she is why she is always talking to him . Just because Michael doesn't see them fucking at her place doesn't mean that they are not fucking at his. There are weekend she does want to come home to see her kids. Frankie doesn't want to be a wife and mother she just want to try to relive her 20's. So fucking other people is more important then the life she has now. She want to fuck a teenager it will be with one of her son's friends Her children are old enough to see that she is choosing to be away from the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written incorporating suspense and uncertainty in places.

I have enjoyed reading this story so far. Good fiction, i.e. unusual events in most people's lives but still largely believable.

The author has given a lot of lines to read between leaving the reader to form their own thoughts as to why the characters acted the way they did and perhaps wondering how they themselves would deal with the situation. On that score I have only one thing I know I would NOT have done, have sex with a woman who was still full of another man's cum YUK!

If I had the chance to ask for something to be covered at some point in the story, it would be why Michael let the events with Jason go as far as they did when he must have realized the possibilities and it hit him so hard when it happened that he must have realized he was not the sort of man to take it lightly. When Frankie phoned him for permission "to be naughty" he gave a vague answer which he refused to clarify. No boundaries for Frankie's activities had ever been set, and at this point he knew:-

1. She had concocted having to work the day of the barbecue

2. She had told Michael she might go to the barbecue late after work but Michael knew that she had told Jason differently.

3. She wore a bikini which she had worn for Michael on holiday but had refused to wear in public ever again.

4. She shaved off her pubic hair, something she only did on special occasions.

5. Left her apartment saying "I can do this"

6. Jason had asked to walk her home.

7. She had been drinking and smoking pot.

My take on this is that perhaps Michael was hoping Frankie would be faithful of her own choice (more fool him but a possibility). I can almost hear some readers saying "Cuck boy wanted it to happen so he could jack off to it". That is what I mean when I say the story so far leaves the reader to form their own thoughts.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You keep falling farther into the cuck hole. The whore had Jason then a woman, next you wants to try a black guy. What will you do when She wants to spend a month working in a Mexican whorehouse. Will you be down for that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

cuck lover 26thnc present and accounted for.

5***** for the story

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Frankie's "Black cock" fantasy is fulfilled.

But"General" is beaten by 1/2" only, while superior in girth

It is a 'trend' to express 'white woman's' lust for Black.

It is totally "misconception" that 'Blacks are Big'

In fact Hubby's intolerance to Jason need proper evaluation, when he allows others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Becoming a cookbook cuck story. Is that all you've got?

Listless1Listless19 months ago

Michael really is a selfish controlling man, just like Frankie’s father. He doesn’t deserve her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.