Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I asked, "Did you enjoy Anton?"

"Yes very much he has great passion and actually he is a lot like you in bed."

I said, "Maybe that is because we learned about sex watching each other screwing."

She laughed then asked, "Do you know how many women the two of you screwed together?"

I said, "We we added it up when we were seniors and it came around 40 if my memory serves me right."

She just looked at me and said, "I have some catching up to do, don't I."

"I responded; remember that number was over a 4 year period."

She laughed and then out of the blue she said, "I hope we can join with them again."

I responded, "I'm sure we can, I know Anton enjoyed you."

Frankie replied, "I know Michelle liked you or at least she liked your fat cock."

We returned to the apartment and spent the morning together resting up for the weekly BBQ. We napped and then we made love and napped some more.

Jess woke us up around 1PM knocking on the door wondering why we hadn't contacted her. Frankie went out and proceeded to update Jess on last night's happenings. Frankie acted like a little kid who had to tell her best friend she just learned how to ride a bike. I couldn't tell if Jess was jealous or upset that we had gone out last night without her.

Jess asked, "The two of you are coming to the BBQ aren't you?"

Frankie immediately answered, "Of course we are."

Jess left shortly thereafter saying she would join up with us there.

We started getting ready and I noticed Frankie was putting on the Red & White bikini she wore the night she was with Jason. I looked over at her and said, "I don't want you wearing that suit."

She looked a little stunned and responded, "I thought you liked this suit, you bought it for me."

"I bought it for you to wear for me. I didn't buy it for you to seduce your boyfriend with it."

Frankie was quick with a response, "He is not my boyfriend."

"Okay then your lover," I regretted that as soon as I said it.

Frankie said, "You bastard how can you say that, I thought we were past the petty stage and the snarky responses."

I said, "I'm sorry that was a low blow but please don't wear that suit."

"How do you know I wore that suit that night anyway?" She asked.

I had to think quickly to answer that one. I didn't want her to suspect the cameras. "I saw it on the floor the morning after so I just assumed."

She said, "Oh, I see."

She went and changed into a more modest suit but I could tell she was still upset with me. Actually seeing that suit pissed me off too so the start of the BBQ was pretty tense. Things weren't helped when we arrived and the first thing out of Jason's mouth was, "Frankie why don't you wear that red & white bikini anymore?"

Frankie looked at me and she could tell I was about ready to go kick his ass. He wrapped her arm in mine and said, "That old thing, I tossed it. It had some bad memories attached to it."

Jason looked at me and he could tell I was in no mood for any kind of comeback and just said, "Oh, okay."

After Jason wandered off I asked Frankie, "Were you planning on wearing that suit for him, did he ask you to wear it?"

She said, "No way, it was just a coincidence he asked about it."

"He asked about it because it was a subtle way to remind me about you two getting together. I am not sure how much more of his little innuendos I can take."

Thank god Jess showed up when she did. She immediately got us in a better mood by putting her arms in our arms and said, "How are my two favorite people doing?"

I said, "We're good just dealing with Jason and his comments."

Jess said, "What did that ass say now, never mind I don't want to know."

We were having a pretty good time except as he has done at the past BBQs Jason took every opportunity to talk with Frankie. He was a little too touchy feely for me. I felt I couldn't leave her alone for fear he would try to swoop in. I finally asked Frankie not to talk with him anymore. She didn't like it and said, "I will talk with whoever I like." She immediately went over to him and started talking just to piss me off.

I waited a minute and then followed her over and went up to the two of them and told Frankie, "I need you to come with me."

She asked, "Why."

I just told her, "I don't want your talking to him." Jason started to say something and I just looked at him and said, "If you know what is good for you, you will stay out of this, it is between me and my wife." I then led Frankie away.

Needless to say she was not happy. She said we need to go and talk. I just said, "Let's go." Jess was right behind us and followed us into the apartment.

As we entered Frankie said, "I can't believe you did that, you embarrassed me."

That pissed me off and I said loudly, "You gotta be kidding me! I embarrassed you? You know and I know everyone there tonight knows you fucked Jason!" I was starting to lose it, "If anyone should be embarrassed it should be me. I don't need it rubbed in my face by having everyone there watching you talking with him like you two are best friends and thinking friends with benefits." I then admitted what had been bothering me the most to Frankie and Jess. "They look at me as I am some poor old cuckold."

Jess looked at Frankie and said, "He is right you know. Many do think you two are still getting together."

Frankie quickly responded, "No way, we are not, Jess, you know we are not getting together!"

"I know but they don't know." Jess said.

"Why do you talk with him?" I asked.

Frankie said, "I don't know why, I just do."

"Well don't." I said.

Frankie said, "I'm sorry I didn't know it upset you so much or what other people were thinking." Frankie was so naive when it came to these things. Frankie started crying and looked at me for some kind of response but I wasn't in the mood.

Jess walked up to Frankie and gave her a hug and said, "Let's get a shower." Together they went into the bathroom. I could hear them talking, then laughing then talking some more. When they came out they were smiling , giggling and naked, looked at me and told me to get a shower and join them in bed. We ended up having a pretty good sex session and the night ended up being pretty good considering the rocky start. Needless to say I woke up with a big smile on my face.

My smile didn't last long as we were finishing up our breakfast there was a knock on the door. Frankie answered it and was surprised to see Jason. Immediately she told him, "Jason you need to leave you have no business being here."

He said, "I need to talk with Michael."

I stepped up to the door and gently pushed Frankie to the side, she stepped back and stood next to Jess, both looking on with concern of what was going to happen.

Jason looked like he might be suffering from the effects of last night as he was still in the same attire and appeared to be intoxicated. He started off by saying, "You can't keep me from talking to Frankie, and by the way she is the one who comes to me to talk. You know and I know she still wants me."

Frankie screamed from the back, "That is not true you lying bastard!"

Jason looked around me at Frankie and said, "You were begging me to fuck you that night, and I know you still want more."

I had enough and pushed him back into the yard. He attempted to push me back and I did a basic Judo throw and he ended up on his back. "Jason you need to leave before you get hurt," I said in a calm voice.

He jumped up and came at me again I easily parried the attacked and down he went again. I have to admit I was enjoying the hell out of this. I could hear Frankie and Jess yelling for us to stop.

I walked out a little farther into the yard to give me some space. To his credit he jumped up again and assumed a boxer pose and started coming towards me with real anger in his eyes. As with most people with little or no fight training he telegraphed all his punches and I easily dodged them. Finally he did get one that nicked my cheek and that is when I decided to end it.

I stepped under the next punch put my leg behind him and rolled him to the ground but this time I followed and was on top of him with my fist drawn back. I looked down and I saw genuine fear in his eyes. As I was about to finish the strike when Frankie grabbed my arm and said, "Michael please don't, he is not worth it, come back inside."

I reached down grabbed him by his collar brought his face close to mine and said, "Don't you ever talk to Frankie and for that matter Jess again." I then said, "If you do talk to them you better have a good reason and be polite because if not I will find you and finish what I started today, understand?" He didn't respond so I said, "UNDERSTAND!"

He said in a weak voice, "Yes."

I said, "Louder I want the whole complex to hear." Most of the few tenants left were outside watching.

"Yes", He said loud enough for all to hear.

I then slammed his head to the ground got up and walked back towards the apartment.

As I was walking to the door Frankie put her arm around my waist hugged me close and said to me, "Thank you for not hurting him, I know you wanted to and could have but like I said he is not worth it."

I looked down at her and replied, "I wanted to, I am glad you stopped me because if you hadn't I am not sure once I started I could have stopped myself."

As we were entering the apartment I notice Jason was still on the ground rolling over to get up. He will be sore for a few days being thrown around as I did. He stood up looked around and saw everyone looking at him including Frankie, Jess and me brushed himself off and started walking to his unit.

When we entered the apartment things were quiet for a while and Jess finally said, "Let's get our suits on an go laze around the pool till lunch." We did as she suggested and we saw no sign of Jason the rest of the day. I am sure he was home licking his wounds and recovering from his hangover.

After lunch I packed up to go home. I think I hated leaving more this time than any other time in the past. A lot of emotion was spent this weekend both good and bad between the night with Anton and Michelle, the BBQ and dealing with Jason that morning.

I kissed both girls goodbye and checked with Frankie to make sure she was coming home the next weekend which she confirmed and headed out for another lonely week at home.

12