Frankie's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

I spent my evening completing a number of outstanding tasks. I emailed Marlon with the outline to a new project, paid bills and completed all my correspondences before heading to bed. The girls would return soon and then the trip would start. I didn't want to look beyond that at the moment. I got a call the next morning from Red.

"Is it safe to return yet? I have a slave here who is climbing the walls and we both want to get back to you."

I'm sure they heard me laugh. Their car pulled up an hour later and we spent the afternoon out back sunbathing. Frankie wanted to show me the work that was done to her even though she shaved regularly. Her knowledge that she would never have hair there again was making her horny. She was sure wet when Red and I placed her on the ground and pulled her legs apart. Red and I talked while we prodded and poked but Frankie was far too distracted to join our conversation. I must say, for her first treatment they had done a wonderful job.

In the end Red decided she liked her own better and sat astride Frankie's face so she could get a better look. I could tell from the sounds Red was making that Frankie was properly exploring the nuances of Red's pussy. I stayed where I was and fucked a very soaked pussy.

*******

We had been in Cincinnati two days and the seminar was going well. A couple of the speakers I had listened to gave me a few ideas to bounce off of Marlon when we got back. One of the speakers talked about a field I had not even considered. Although young, Rebecca Montrose was very well informed on the topic.

Rebecca stood about five foot six in her flat comfortable shoes. The business suit she wore was tailor made and fitted around her curves in all the right places. Her long beautifully styled auburn hair made me smile. Perhaps it was her only challenge to her status of a speaker in a seminar full of computer types. Part of her hair was braided both sides of her head, joined at the back and flowed with the rest of her hair to just below her shoulder blades. She wore minimal makeup enhancing her natural beauty.

Her eyes were limpid pool of warm brown that a man can drown in. She wore a pair of square framed tortoise shell glasses which I strongly suspected where cosmetic. I went to talk to her to pick her brain after her session. I invited her to lunch with us to continue our conversation. I'm sure she thought it was some sort of pick up but she shrugged her shoulders and joined us anyway. I wanted to put her at ease so as soon as we ordered I continued where we left off. We were both making notes as lunch went on.

As our lunch drew to a close I asked if it would be possible to speak to her boss and arrange a meeting. She smiled and called him immediately. I spoke to her boss and, believe it or not, he was also her Father. I gave him a synopsis of Rebecca and my conversation asking if we could expand on some of the ideas that came out of our lunch. Ten minutes later I had Frankie add a trip to Newark to our journey.

Frankie kept herself busy most of the first day with bringing my speech and associated slides up to date and, Just out of habit, she went around the seminar making contacts of her own. Her ability to ferret out information and build a dossier of our potential competition or partners is better than any business analyst I have working for me. Not a day goes by that Frankie didn't surprise and impress me.

*******

Rebecca was waiting for us and escorted us to her car when we arrived in Newark. This broke with a tradition that Frankie and I had established. We liked to have our own transportation readily available to us. It took a few moments to get booked into the hotel before she said her goodbyes.

"Please, take your time and when you're ready I will swing by and take you both to see my Father. Francine has my number."

We thanked her, showered and rested before going to see what we could find to eat. Francine phoned Rebecca at two letting her know where we were. By three Frankie and I walked into Thomas Montrose's office and were there until six when we adjourned our meeting until the next morning. It was clear to see from the pictures in his office and by his carriage that he is ex-military. I can also see the close resemblance between Rebecca her mom. She has the best of both worlds. She has her father's intellect and her late mother's beauty. She will age gracefully if her mom is any indication.

I waited until I was in the shower and washing Frankie before I asked her my question.

"What's your opinion of both of them?"

She only paused for a moment. She didn't hide the slight smile either so she was obviously waiting for me to ask.

"Thomas is nice. I will skip the technical stuff since its way over my head. He was unsure of you in the beginning but relaxed as the meeting went along. He is good natured and kind. I'm not so sure about Rebecca. I think she is gay. I also suspect she is trying to hide it from her father. That dynamic may change my opinion of Thomas but my impression is he is a good man."

"I must admit that had occurred to me too. I can see me doing business with Thomas. What I don't need is his company disintegrating into a family feud when or if he finds out what we both suspect. I'm going to be busy with Thomas most of tomorrow. Why don't both you and Rebecca go shopping and find out what you can?"

Thomas had some good ideas and he could obviously see I wanted to incorporate them into my business. He was ready to partner with us on a couple research and development projects once he saw the benefits for both of us. It still took us most of the day to sort out an outline before we got lawyers involved. It was then Thomas caught me by surprise.

"Look, Jack, we could well be talking millions in research here before we show any return on investment. I'm a small operation compared to you. Why are you agreeing to a fifty-fifty split of the profits?"

Simple answer I thought.

"It's originally your and Rebecca's idea. If I hadn't been at that seminar I would never have come across this opportunity. You are short in capital which I have. I want both of us to benefit from this venture. I will also keep this out of unscrupulous sharks as a bonus to both of us and anyway, talking fractions gives me a headache. We will get the lawyers to sort the paperwork out and I will be back in two weeks to put ink to paper if both parties are ok with the particulars."

We shook on it. I knew Thomas was a man of his word. It still left the question of Rebecca though but I wanted Frankie's input before I made any decisions regarding her. I took a cab back to the hotel and Rebecca dropped Frankie off about an hour later. Frankie was walking, talking and pulling her clothes off as she came into our room through the adjoining door. Isn't her ability to multitask wonderful I thought to myself?

"She is actually bi-sexual. So, now I understand the vibes I was picking up from her. She also graduated from MIT but a year behind Samantha. They didn't socialize although Rebecca heard about Samantha breaking her arm."

That was when she frowned. I had a feeling I wasn't going to like the next part.

"Rebecca also said that when Samantha came back her boyfriend disappeared. She went a little crazy. For nearly a year she wasn't seen with the same guy more than twice. She got a reputation that she was easy. They were saying that a dinner and some flowers got you laid."

MIT is a very small enclave of brilliant people but who weren't above germinating rumors and gossip. I only nodded and filed that information away. There seemed little point in passing any judgment on the past and if that's what she needed to get over her ex and a broken arm then so be it. My concern was now, which brought me to my next question.

"Frankie when was the last time you talked to Samantha?"

She snuggled in close before speaking, expecting the worse and wanting to be close and ready if I didn't like her answer.

"In the four weeks we have been away I have spoken to her twice. They occurred the day after she returned home and again two weeks ago. Both occasions were a ten minute chat. In total I have phoned her six times and left messages when her phone went to mail."

Even as she spoke she was handing me my cell. She knew whom I would be calling.

"Good day Red, how are you today?"

The laugh that came down the line next made both of us smile.

"Twice Jack. Two days after her return home and a week later. I have phoned her seven times in total and left messages when she didn't pick up."

"I see you and Frankie have been talking."

I heard Frankie giggle into my chest.

"Frankie is right here listening in. Both you and Frankie need do something for me. Stop phoning her. I have some things that I need to check out when I get back to the office. It may change things with Samantha"

The answer from Red took slightly longer than Frankie's.

"Please just don't do anything rash, Jack. I will do as you say but please think before you do anything."

I took council from Red and agreed with her. We caught up a little bit and worked out her next visit home. Frankie and I made an early night of it because we would be flying home early tomorrow morning. We went into the office as soon as we landed out of habit. Frankie went to see Mrs. Gillins while I went to have a long talk with Marlon. I could see his eyes grow wider when I laid the groundwork for our next major project. We talked personnel and decided to start roughing out a roster of people that can fit into the proposed staffing profile and distributed to our functional managers to determine availability.

I pulled open my laptop and started the program once I got back to my desk. I shook my head and sighed. Samantha knew the conditions of the status she had asked for. Red sat her down and told her point blank the rules. Now I was seeing for myself that she had her own version of the rules. The necklace I placed around her neck wasn't her original one. This one had Marlon's work placed into the heart shaped pendant. It wasn't a tracking device per se. If I wanted to keep track of her I would have bugged her cell. The rules stated that she was never to take her necklace off unless around water.

Her necklace converted body heat into electrical energy until it reaches a point when it sends out a pulse to a cellular account with the time a date of the pulse that is monitored by my software. That's all it does. It doesn't track where she is. It won't even tell me from what communications tower it transmitted from. She could be anywhere in the world. The whole point was to see if she was indeed wearing her necklace and, in turn, followed the rules.

Her lack of communication with the girls was a give away. The lack of signal just nailed it. There were two time and date signals. One on the day I placed the necklace around her neck and one the very next morning. Once out of sight of us she had reverted to being Samantha the hardnosed business woman. I had little doubt that I would find her necklace in some corner of her walk in wardrobe. I shut down the program and returned to the work that has piled up on my desk since before our trip. It was a welcome diversion. Frankie returned an hour later and we headed for home.

*******

The silence from the girls brought on a burst of activity from Samantha. She phoned the girls every week for two months and then she reverted to her usual silence. Her necklace never returned to its rightful place and I left things as they were. Frankie and I had enough to do sorting out the legal and contractual details for the partnership with Montrose Industries.

Thomas and Rebecca Montrose came in a month later to review the contract; negotiated the staffing profiles from each company; exchange details on the principle engineers and management personnel; and tour the facility that will house the project. The temptation to become more hands-on was close to overwhelming and I'm sure Thomas felt the same way but we both had to hand the project over to the team and let them run with it. We still had other work to do and that kept all of us busy through the coming months.

The film was just about finished and the producers received funding for a sequel due to the favorable responses to the early screenings. The production company wanted to sign Red's company to support the cast for the upcoming film. It seems the whole cast had a good feeling about this film and two of the big names signed on for the sequel. Red talked about it with us both and we could see nothing but positives if she took the contract. It would give her a boost for her new company and make her current company more valuable. The production was on an aggressive schedule. They wanted to take advantage of the buzz off this film to catapult the sequel into a successful run. They had finalized casting and preproduction work.

They wanted to start shooting in a week and expect the film to be completed in six weeks. So Red came home for a week and Frankie and I took the same week off and spent it all unwinding by the lake. Both girls wanted to bring up the topic of Samantha. They tried it together and individually. I asked them to let it alone each time. We only immersed ourselves in our own enjoyment. The play room got used on a daily basis and the smiles and sparkle in their eyes left me in no doubt that this week would stick in there minds for some time to come. Frankie and I still had one more surprise for Red. We packed as she packed to leave.

When she asked where we were going Frankie said Hollywood and continued packing. Red let out a shriek and hugged both of us. We spent the weekend with Red in her apartment taking turns with Red. That poor girl never stood a chance. We had the whole weekend to double team her and left her a wreck by Sunday evening. I had to carry her into the shower so Frankie and I could wash her down. She left for the set and we left for the airport Monday morning.

The early signs on the new project were promising and Thomas was as happy as I was. Frankie and I had another seminar coming up so we concentrated on our usual preparation work. We placed Mrs. Gillins as the head of the business office for the project. Her reputation was only surpassed by her abilities so her placement met with little resistance ... especially Thomas Montrose who seems to be rather taken with her and did sometimes leave me wondering.

Was he here to see how the project was going or to take my best employee to dinner? It was good to see her smile and trying to keep my mouth shut about it when we talked was really difficult. Mrs. Gillins kept a tight reign on the budget for the new project that caused a lot of friction between the project manager and Mrs. Gillins. I sided with Mrs. Gillins and told the project management team that she has the final say on all budgetary expenditures. The engineers grumbled a bit but the tension quickly dissipated.

*******

A month later, Frankie and I were in Detroit. My cell woke us both at three fifteen in the morning of March 9th. The call was from the production team that Red was working with. One of the stunts for the new film had gone terribly wrong and the leading lady was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Red knocked her out of the way but was caught in the accident. Her injuries were not known to the person we talked too.

Frankie went into shock when she heard. At first she kept shaking her head telling me it was all a mistake. They had spoken to each other just a few hours before the tragedy occurred. I couldn't leave her alone so I phoned down to the concierge desk and asked for the earliest flight out to Los Angeles. They phoned back ten minutes later letting us know that there were no flights available until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. I called Jack Morrison for a favor telling him what happened. He immediately sent one of his G5 charters to Detroit for our use. It was ours for the duration. I thanked him then called Mrs. Gillins letting her know what happened and had her cancel all our appointments for the foreseeable future. The hotel took care of our rental car and got us to the airport just as the plane arrived for us. We held each other on the trip there and the hostess had little to do on the entire journey, other than empty the basket next to us. On the two occasions that she came anywhere near us I simply smiled and waved her away. It wasn't my intention to be rude but my attention had to be on Frankie.

I was finding it harder to get any type of response from her. She alternated between needing to be held and staring vacantly into space with tears streaming down her face. The trouble was she was closing in on herself. Red and her were sisters on every level, I'm sure they could read each other's minds as well.

I, too, started reflecting through all the years I've known Red. I remembered all the good times we had together, the times we shared with Shannon, and all the times she drove me crazy. I pray I will not lose another love. She means so much more to me than just my slave. I looked down at Frankie and, to my surprise, I realized that she's becoming just as close to me also.

I realized I needed to pull out of this train of thought and start formulating a plan of attack. I had to contact the last firm I wanted to talk to right now. I knew the studio will start spinning the incident and engaging their lawyers and PR firms to do damage control. I understood their reason for it but I did not want Red to become news fodder. I contacted the law firm I have on retainer and tasked them to come up with all the options to accomplish what I need. Now lawyers hold a unique position in our society.

I describe them as the conduit for pain. They pass the pain from one party to another. My lawyers are the best at passing pain. They charge a premium for it and they are worth every penny. The news crew had the film set and the studio staked out. We were collected by one of the interns and were told that Red was in ICU at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center and taken to the hospital. We were met by one of the producers when we entered the lobby of the hospital. Her condition was still critical and she has very restrictive visitation. She could only be seen by only one family member at a time.

A man stood at the end of the corridor leading to ICU, we shook hands and he introduced himself as Mathew Bowden, senior partner of the entertainment department of my law firm. Frankie took one look at him and moved behind me, that's when I knew I was going to get my money's worth. I sent Frankie in to be with Red. Frankie sidled around Mathew making sure to keep him in sight ready to bolt if he should reach for her. Leaving Frankie wasn't easy for me but I still had to talk to Mathew. He followed me into a side room keeping the entrance to ICU and me in view at the same time.

Mathew and I went over the transcripts of my conversation with his firm going over what I would like to accomplish. He presented two options his firm came up with along with the pros and cons of each options. He asked questions to clarify salient points. We decided on specific courses of action moving forward. He then asked me if I was related or had power of attorney for Miss O'Connell. We both knew he was covering his ass, I told him it's on file at the home office. He made a note to have our file forwarded to his office. He told me that all further dealings with the studio would be through his office and he gave me a stack of his business cards. He left us to make his own phone calls at the other end of the room.

He returned and approached the producer, "Here is my card. Any transactions or communications with Ms. O'Connell or Mr. McManus will go through my office. Any direct contact with Mr. McManus or Ms. O'Connell by the Studio or the production staff is prohibited. We will file a complaint if we are made aware of any such contact."

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers