Frankie's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There seemed little left for us to do now. Frankie and I hugged Reds folks and promised to keep them up to date on everything that was going to happen. I pulled Shaun aside and asked him to thank his friends for me. Shaun looked me in the eyes and with a hint of a smile on his lips told me he didn't know what I was talking about. I smiled as echoes of those same words had been used to seal a friendship. I told Frankie to make all the necessary arrangements to fly Red's family out next month to stay with Red for a week. Frankie threw herself at me and sobbed. It seems I'm losing my evil master rep.

The news frenzy lasted another week before the next disaster grabbed hold of the public's attention. Father Stevens was a rock and limited all information other than what he himself placed in his newspaper. Sales of St Mary's Chronicle that day and the one that followed went through the roof and they had to print the edition several times exhausting all their supplies. It looks like the 'mysterious' donor will have to make another contribution.

*******

Reds progress was slow to start with but it crawled to a halt shortly after. She seemed to enjoy our daily visits but she was withdrawing into her shell. It may seem cruel but, after a week I told Red that we won't be back for awhile and that she took this opportunity to decide whether she still wants me to be her master and walked out.

I told Frankie that she's forbidden to contact Red in any fashion. She stopped in the hall in shock then ran to plead with me. She can't just stop talking to Red! She would be lost without her sister! She kept at it until she saw the pain in my face. We went home and just held each other and prayed that Red would come back to us soon.

We received a call from the Joseph a week later giving us Red's message, "Master, I'm so sorry. Please come back."

We rushed to Red's room and the first words out of Red's mouth were, "I'm damaged, this will never go away I will always be scared."

"So you refused me what's mine?"

"Never my Master but you deserve perfection. All the plastic surgery will not bring back the Red you loved."

"I demand obedience yet I'm not getting it from you. I don't expect you to come out of this unscathed or unchanged but I expect you to be part of this family. Don't you know the Red we love is not the shell you wear? It's the warm sassy caring woman inside. Your withdrawal from us has hurt us deeply and you will be punished for it."

Her eyes lifted to look deeply into mine and her lip quivered for a moment. For the first time ever I saw her inner child. She was so afraid. Her question was a whisper.

"What do you wish my Master?"

"You will continue with your therapy until you are strong enough to go into surgery to receive your last skin grafts. You need these grafts to help rebuild your body's immune system. Your body is working too hard and it will eventually wear out. You will start physical therapy as soon as the medical team clears you so you can resume your physical trainer career. We want you to be with us for a very long time. You promised me some children and I'm holding you to it. As far as cosmetic surgery to remove the scars are concerned ..."

I looked over at Frankie. "Take off your top and turn your back to Red." Frankie didn't even hesitate.

"Frankie, I want you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kellerman to have that tattoo removed. It offends me."

Frankie turned around, stiffened up, and rubbed her hands together nervously before refusing, "No my master. To remove it is to disrespect the memory it represents. I will take any punishment you will give me for refusing but this tattoo is as much part of me my collar is. I cannot do as you command."

I smiled and nodded to Frankie behind Red's back to let her know she is not in trouble.

I turned back to Red, "Red, those scars are a badge of honor. They are as much part of you as your collar is. You saved someone's life. You had no thought of your own safety. Every time we see or touch those scars we will remember this tragedy but, more importantly, our hearts will swell with pride that one of our family is a hero."

We grew quiet. Frankie and I watched Red as she struggled to come to terms with everything that has just transpired. Red looked up at us after awhile. We could see the gleam had returned in her eyes and we both broke out with great big grins. Red said, "I will do as you commanded my master. I will finish these courses of treatment and work to come back to you. I'm looking forward to my punishment."

She had an impish grin as she continued, "I think it is time I sell my company in Hollywood and come home as we planned. I think we do need a baby in the house help mellow you out ... Master."

Frankie walked up to Red and gave her a gentle hug before stepping back to be by my side.

"We are family, get better and come home to us soon my sister."

*******

We had given ourselves the weekend off and spent it all with Red. Her mood changed for the better after our talk. Doc Kellerman was happy with her progress and even hinted that she could well come home soon. I had stopped monitoring the program that tracked Samantha's usage of her necklace. There seemed little point to it. Neither of us had heard from her for close to six weeks and, to be honest, I didn't expect to hear from her again any time soon.

She had come to me to be my slave as Red was. She wanted Red's status so Red and I explained what that status entails. Red worked with her in Hollywood while she visited with Red. It has become painfully obvious to me that Sam just wanted her "slavery fix" while learning to take over for her dad to head his conglomerate. She wanted all the advantages without taking any of the responsibility. She is, in some ways, very much like Red was in the beginning. The biggest difference was that Red had a desire to connect with us regardless of whether she was in her public mode.

I don't see the same desire from Samantha. She puts us on the shelf when she's in public and pulls us off the shelf when she chooses to be a slave much like her collar. I need to break her of this behavior or I will have to let her go. It breaks my heart to even think it but I have no other choice.

Samantha was in my chair when we got back. I gave her a scathing stare and yelled, "Get the fuck out of my chair, and who gave you access to my office?"

She quickly jumped out of my chair and stood by Frankie as if seeking some form of protection. I grabbed the phone and called the reception desk demanding the person who answered get to my office right away before slamming the phone down glaring at Samantha.

Within two minutes the guard from the reception desk came running into my office panting from his exertion.

"Ok Tony, who allowed this woman into my office?"

Tony quickly stole a glance towards Samantha before his attention returned to me.

"Sir, she's Samantha Harper. She has been here a couple of times with both you and Francine. I told her you were not in but she said she knew you wouldn't be long and would wait for you."

"Tony listen to me very carefully, your future with this company could depend on your answer. Who signs your paycheck, me or her?"

Tony went white, Samantha took a step forward and I shouted at her, "Stand fucking still!" Tony stood stock still white as a sheet then his shoulder slumped resigning himself to whatever consequences he will suffer from his lapse in judgment.

I stared at Samantha letting all the anger, frustration and tension that have accumulated over the last many weeks pour out onto her. My mind railed against her intrusion at the worst possible time. Her lack of respect of her status and my boundaries finally pushed me over the edge.

"Ms. Harper, I almost lost one of the two most precious people in my life. I do not have either the time or patience to deal with your attitude. You need to rethink your attitude and approach us appropriately. I will not hesitate to sever any relationship with you or your company despite what it will cost me. Do you understand?"

Samantha turned white with shock. She was beginning to see how her actions have nearly destroyed any relationship with me and my family. The use of her formal name and the exclusion of her as part of my inner circle were not lost to her.

"Mr. Willard. Please escort Miss Harper to the front security desk and book an appointment for her please."

Samantha meekly allowed herself to be led out. All defiance and willfulness drained out from her.

Mrs. Gillins only gave away her presence in the office when she quietly gave her instructions to Tony. He nodded to her and extended his hand to Samantha. She opened the door for Tony and Samantha then closing the door behind them. I looked into Samantha's lost eyes as the door shut severing our connection. Mrs. Gillins finally walked over the Frankie and gave her a hug and asked her if she was ok.

She waited until Frankie nodded and tried to put on a smile before she let her go and turned to look at me.

"Mr. McManus, you may own the company but, sadly, Miss O'Connell is still in convalescence and therefore cannot reign in your temper. Your attack on Mr. Willard was not necessary since it is Miss Harper you wished to punish. Go home Jack. I'm sure Miss Harper will no doubt turn up there so punish her there. Fortunately, you're.... lapse in manners will be viewed as stress you have both been under since Miss O'Connell's accident."

Her words hit home. Everything she said was true so I could see no reason to disagree with her. Mrs. Gillins returned to the business of the corporation and informed me that the status of all the projects is in my email ready for review ... from home ... then she invited me to leave the premises. She nodded to us both and walked out of my office returning to her office and closing her door. All we could do was watch her leave.

"Bet you won't fire her."

"I'm not that brave. Come on lets go home. I hate to admit it but she is right."

As we passed the security desk I shook Tony's hand apologizing for my outburst. Neither one of us could decide what we wanted for lunch so we grabbed a couple of pizzas on the way out of town. My intention was to catch up on some work and let Frankie relax for the rest of the day. All of which changed when we saw the rental parked in front of the cabin. Frankie quickly grabbed the pizza boxes and disappeared into to cabin. I watched Frankie in wonder. Is this the same young woman who kneeled beside the hot tub pleading with me to take her as my slave? She is truly blossoming into a precious lady. I see more and more of Shannon in her. She has the same innate ability to sense others needs and how to fulfill them. My attention returned to Sam.

"What do you want Samantha?"

I opened the door to let Sam in before entering. I saw Frankie disappearing into the kitchen. She came out, sans pizza, with bottles of water. She set out two at the kitchen table taking one with her to the sun deck ostensibly to sunbath but really to give Sam and me the necessary space.

"Don't make me ask again Samantha."

"Look, I know I deserved what you said earlier, but dad has kept me busy and there never seems to be enough hours in the day."

"Tell me Samantha, have you kept your necklace on since I gave it to you?"

Her hand instinctively touched her necklace as she nodded her head. I had the urge to drag her to the playroom and start her punishment immediately but I reined in my instincts to see how far she was going to go.

"I've never refused any of you girls any access to each other and I know they gave you every opportunity to connect with them by trying to phone you to keep in touch and up to date with their gossip. I, in fact, encourage this access because you all need to feel connected to each other. Yet you barely return their calls."

Samantha stiffened in the chair before looking down at her hands as her fingers interlocked and her knuckles went white. I watched as the slave and Samantha fought each other. I know there wasn't anything I could do for her until she said something. A great weariness and sadness came over me. It looked like I will lose one of my own.

"Go home Samantha. Take your time and decide what to do with your life. There is nothing for you here."

Her head shot up and looked at me. It was only then that I saw the slave and she was crying imploring me not to give up.

"I am home."

"No Samantha, this is where you rest your head. This is where you come, visit friends, and catch up before you go home. You've played at being a slave because it fills that void in you for a short while. At the core you are the CEO-in-training."

She paused for a moment as she regrouped and tried again.

"Ok, I will admit that I have got carried away with my status. My sister told me that may happen; I now understand why the girls wanted to keep in touch with me on the phone. I asked for the same status as my sister and you gave it to me willingly. It's only now I have seen that I have taken too much for granted."

This is the first honest statement she's made in the cabin since we've been here. I held off from making any quips because I needed to teach her a lesson and it will also be a test for her. Her future with us is dependent upon her response.

"Then I'm telling you to return to your folk's home. I have my reasons and they will become clear to you soon enough. Perhaps when you return I will get the truth from you because at the moment you're talking shit and disrespecting both me and the lifestyle you claim to want and need. So, get your ass off my seat and get out of our lives and wait for me to call you. Take this opportunity to figure out what the fuck is going on in your head."

Frankie came in and stood by the door watching and waiting. It was clear to us both that Samantha wanted to say more, just as it must have been clear that I was becoming increasingly frustrated with her.

"Can I at least stay tonight?"

I just couldn't believe she wanted to negotiate an order.

"Samantha, it's been clear by your actions for some time now that you haven't wanted to stay here or talk to the girls so why the insistence that you stay somewhere you haven't wanted to be for weeks? So, no, just go home and leave us in peace."

Both girls looked at each other. Frankie walked up to Samantha and gave her a hug goodbye but said nothing. I remained seated since we had both said our piece. It was up to Samantha to get her head in order and I hope she would sooner rather than later. She stayed for a few minutes more and then she got up and left. The looks she gave me as she walked towards the door left me no doubt that she expected me to change my mind.

I wearily said one last thing before she walked out the door, "Samantha, please leave your necklace before going."

She froze then she reached for the clasp with trembling hands and removed the necklace and handed it to Frankie. She knew I was not going to back down. Frankie clutched the necklace to her chest and quietly cried as we watched the car speed away.

Frankie turned to me to be held and whispered to me, "I keep losing my sisters. I can't take much more of this."

"Frankie, you do know she will try to phone one of you?"

I felt her head nod against me.

"What do you wish me to say to her?"

"Only tell her the truth relating to your sister but hold off on giving your opinion on anything else. She will either realize that she was never meant to be anything more than a pale shadow of her Father completely suppressing her slave self or she will learn to relinquish control of her slave within and begin to reconcile her two selves."

Frankie pulled away from me to look into my eyes with concern.

"You believe that my sister is that messed up?"

I couldn't help but laugh before I held her tight to me once again.

"What you see in Red is the finished product. Much of what's going on within Samantha happened to Red. I believe Red tried to warn her of this but Samantha did not believe she needed to reconcile her slave self and the business executive to be fulfilled. She believes that she can bring out the slave to play when she needs to unwind much like Red used to believe."

"When you were a child your folks told you not to touch this because it was hot and it would burn you or you need to eat this because it's good for you. Those lessons in judgment we were taught lay the foundation we use to form our own opinions on what is good or bad for us. Red, in much the same way, tried to teach Samantha that anchoring her life to us all was the only way for her status to truly work. Your sister has ignored Red's lessons and now she is suffering the consequences."

Frankie looked at me. I could still see she was confused until I reminded her that Red was the finished article. What Samantha saw in Red was a woman who is able to live in both worlds and thrive but not the work Red had to do to reach this point. She thought, in her arrogance, that she could attain the same balance without the work and ignored Red's lessons.

*******

The next few weeks we were busy with Frankie spent every waking moment with Red and I was occupied with the collaborative project with Montrose Industries. We ran into a number of issues that needed my and Rebecca's direct involvement. We hardly had time to see each other. I looked up one day and realized I had not spent any time with Frankie or seen Red. It was time I turned my attention to my girls. I called Mrs. Gillins to let her know I will be taking a few days off. I thought I heard her mutter "finally got a clue" before she hung up.

I saw both girls sitting on the bed chatting and laughing as I came into Red's room.

"How are my two girls doing?"

Red squealed and jumped into my arms. "I am doing much better, Master. I've missed you but thank you for sending me Frankie. She has truly been a Godsend."

Frankie gave me and Red a hug and said she needed to get some fresh air. Red and I visited all afternoon. I told her I needed to have Frankie with me for a couple of weeks as I was leaving. Red understood but looked a little down. I grasped her chin to look at me. "Listen, you will be coming home soon. Your homecoming celebration will be like no other we've ever experienced. Disney's got nothing on us. We love you and miss you."

"I love you, too, Master. I can't wait to return home."

We parted with a final hug and kiss.

I lavished my attention on Frankie over the next few days. We went up to our lake to swim and sunbathe. We played in the playroom and she showed me how diligent she was in keeping the first law of a slave to our mutual satisfaction. We were in the hot tub when I hit her with it. As we talked I suspected she knew this conversation was coming.

"You don't visit your folks as often as you should. You only do when I order you to do so."

"I know. You're going to tell me to visit them now aren't you? I think what happened to my sister has made us both realize that we need to connect more with those we love, if anything it has made us realize how delicately balanced this life is. With your permission I would like to spend a week with them."

I nodded my head in agreement. I held her a little tighter as we took solace in each other's embrace.

"Why don't you call them and let them know you will be coming tomorrow?"

The silence between us was expected with both of us too deep into our own thoughts to say much if anything. The words that came from Frankie just before we both got out of the hot tub made me smile, just a little.

"Please my Master, can we go into the play room this evening? I wish to take you with me for my visit to my parents. I would treasure a bruise or two to remind me that I am but days away from returning to you."