All Comments on 'Frank's Fetish'

by the_Otter_guy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

Loved the gay and lesbian flavor! Maybe a little too long, however...Could have been two stories easily.

BilthevikingBilthevikingover 1 year ago

Great story, keep them coming, I'm glad you didn't rush it or split it into two.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Biltheviking Agreed, I let the story unfold as I write

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Love this story. I truly want to be a gay sissy faggot cocksucker, getting fucked by my Master with my wife watching and pleasing herself with another woman. I hope this dream comes true.

Please tell us more stories like this one. Let us know what happens when Rahim moves to their city.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the tension of hiding my gay and crossdressing fantasies from my wife. I was so afraid of getting caught, and then it happened. The tight straps of my pretty bra felt so so good. When she opened the door, she just stared and I actually got instantly hard. When she shrieked that I must be gay, my cock suddenly jerked really hard and the cum pumped out..so unbelievably hot..

JT

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy10 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you enjoyed Anonymous (JT)

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy10 months agoAuthor

@BiAussieCuckold Thanks! Positive feedback is always appreciated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthe_Otter_guy@the_Otter_guy
Just another horny guy that discovered written porn. Reading and writing sexual/sensual fantasies *I’ll be changing some story categories in the near future. For example, some of the Hotwife chronicles will go to Fetish. Samantha finds here Peace to Interracial. If you have ‘f...