Ch. 01 - Hot Tub Fun

Story Info
My first gay experience as a married man.
1.1k words
4.32
14.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in 2015 I went on a golf trip with 8 buddies for a long weekend of golfing, drinking, and playing cards. I've known these guys for years and went to college with most of them. All of them, including me, are married, except for Tom. Tom had never gotten married. He was always interested in women but never had found the right one. This was tragic, as Tom was known for his enormous cock. We had all caught glimpses of it over the years and even chatted about how big it was. I had seen him at the urinal, more than once, and I was in absolute awe at his flaccid size.

After a long day of golf and way too much drinking, Tom and I were the last two awake into the wee hours of the morning. We thought it would be a good idea to jump in the hot tub naked, of course. Our intoxicated conversation eventually turned to women and sex. We shared all the kinky details of Sheila, a mutual girlfriend we had both had fun with on separate occasions. Tom said she loved sucking his cock, but she couldn't handle intercourse with him due his size. In my mind, I pictured his long cock that I had seen at the urinal and wasn't surprised she couldn't handle him. With all the kinky details being shared, this conversation had really gotten our blood flowing and my cock was getting hard after hearing all the very specific details of his experience with Sheila. We ultimately agreed she'd likely consider a threesome with us given the right amount of alcohol and circumstances. We fantasized, out loud, about how we'd stuff her mouth and pussy simultaneously and we knew she'd absolutely love it.

At some point Tom moved across the hot tub to grab us a couple more cold beers from the cooler next to the hot tub. I couldn't help but stare at his crotch as he moved across the water, although I could only see the top of his member and a small patch of hair just above his cock, as the full length was below the bubbly water level. A part of me thought he intentionally wanted me to notice, as we were both horny from the conversation and heavily intoxicated. This move sent me over the edge, so I commented on the size of his cock because he knew I was starring. His response was to show me his entire cock. He pulled it completely out of the water, and I was stunned at the full flaccid length. He moved closer to give me a better look, and apparently the alcohol had given me enough courage to reach over and grab it. He stood there as I gave it a few tugs. Tom sat down next to me while I stroked his cock under the water. I could feel it getting hard in my hand and my cock was now rock solid. I was amazed at how much bigger he was than me and wondered what it would be like to have that thing hanging between my legs every day.

Eventually Tom reached over and began stroking my rock hard boner as we continued to jerk each other off in the steamy hot tub water. The tub suddenly stopped, and the water began to clear as I looked at his stiff prick in my hand. Tom stood up and climbed out to turn the tub back on. At this point, I got a full clear view of the size of his now erect cock, it was the biggest one I'd ever seen. As he climbed back in, the now roaring hot tub, his cock was so close to my face as he entered, I immediately grabbed it, opened my mouth, and wrapped my lips around it. I could only get maybe a third of it into my mouth. I began working my head up and down on his knob as he grinded my face. I never thought I'd enjoy sucking his member as much as I did. I bobbed up and down as I tongued his shaft and licked his balls. Tom grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock deep into my throat, I gagged multiple times, but tried my best. I was new to this, and he was gentle with my head while I choked on it. Eventually he pulled his stiff cock out of my mouth and sat down next me and began pulling on my cock. We sat in the tub for a while, masturbating each other's cock, before we eventually decided to take it into the bedroom where we were certain no one could see us.

Once in the bedroom, we stripped off our towels, I layed the ground rules to make certain there wasn't any confusion. I told Tom "No kissing, I'm not gay, just super fucking horny and tri-sexual...I'll try anything". We both chuckled and continued. Tom layed down on his back with his legs open and I climbed between his legs and engulfed his enormous dick. I stroked his cock while I sucked hard on his member. I licked and sucked on the crown of his head while fondling his balls. Tom slowly moved around so we could get into a 69 position. Now we were both laying on our sides opposite directions, slurping away. It felt so good to have my cock sucked while working over his shaft simultaneously. I grabbed his ass cheeks pulled him deep into my mouth. I wanted to deep throat his cock but clearly couldn't come close to getting even half the length into my mouth without gagging.

This was heaven and I think I enjoyed giving him a blowjob more than getting my own. We continued this for quite some time before he asked me if I had any lube. I told him I didn't but would see what they had in the bathroom. I got up and found some moisturizer in the bathroom and came out to show him. He said that would work and asked me to lube up my cock. Now, I had never had anal sex before, but nothing was stopping me at this point. So, I spread moisturizer all over my cock while he laid on his back as I slowly entered his ass. My cock is smaller than average but he said it hurt a little but said to keep going slowly. Eventually I was all the way inside him. It was very tight but, god, it felt good on my stiff cock. I gradually increased the pace while I handled his cock as I thrusted in and out. I could feel the cum building inside my cock before I told him I was about to cum. I slowed the pace and unloaded my hot load inside him as I slipped out of his ass. I told him I thought his ass was tighter than my wife's pussy and he laughed.