Frasier & Niles: Alone at The Cabin Pt. 02

Story Info
Brotherly love at the Crane cabin.
3.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow fell softly on the patio and the air was still and cold. But, in the center of the cabin's back deck, the hot tub churned along, piping hot steam against the gentle snow. Frasier's white briefs lay on the damp flooring next to Nile's black silken affair.

Shanrda Li and Tiffany weren't coming. Because of an accident at the approach to the mountain cabin, the brothers had to rely on themselves as their dates were turned away. A getaway meant for a pleasurable weekend with their two lady friends had turned into something new. Displaced lust had nowhere to go and so an air of sex had permeated the Crane's cabin.

The two men were throwing caution to the wind in ways they had never had before. First, neither of them had ever dreamed of letting any article of clothing get wet from the elements. That was simply sacrilegious to the Crane brothers. Second, they were letting their desires run wild into a new frontier. Not only a frontier of men's ecstasy, but of brothers.

Frasier slipped beneath the sudsy froth of the scalding water. Niles watched Frasier's hirsute, powerful body with its impressive package lower into the tub. Niles' eyes were predatory, with his head like a crocodile's, the only thing out of the water were his eyes.

"Oh my, this water feels positively divine, Niles." Frasier said, groaning. "The relaxation is instantaneous. I feel ashamed that I had fought dad so strongly when he suggested we have a spa installed up here."

"It really is invigorating to all the senses." Niles' hands wandered against his flesh beneath the bubbles.

"I've got an idea." Frasier said, grinning. He reached behind him for the bottle and poured himself another glass of sherry. Niles held out his own and lifted a questioning eyebrow. Frasier filled his brother's glass to the rim.

"Tell me about the last time you slept with a woman." Frasier proposed, running a wet hand through his curly hair. He smiled wryly at Niles who appeared like a deer in the headlights.

"Now, don't be shy, Niles. I know we've never really been that detailed when recounting our escapades to each other, but this is a special night. It's just us two boys, the lonely cabin, and our desires spurned. We need to live it up tonight, as they say." He raised his glass.

"To sex!" Frasier toasted.

Niles smiled. He wanted to talk about sex. He wanted to do anything related to sex at that point. "Alright, Frasier," he lifted his sloshing glass, "to sex!" He took a long drink, letting the warmth of the sherry mingle with the heat of the spa, and the heat building in his lower regions.

"So, there I was with Rebecca at her condo. You remember her, don't you? The brunette opera singer I had a fling with in November?" Niles asked.

"I certainly do. She was quite the looker."

"She was, indeed. That woman was an animalistic thing. She took me back to her place after a night we spent plying each other with so much champagne and haughty looks," he began.

"We could hardly keep our hands off of each other as we crashed into her foyer."

"And then you crashed into her foyer, I take it?" Frasier jabbed, his laughter echoing off the snow draped trees.

"I was getting to that part." Niles scoffed, "Now-we were tearing at each other's evening wear, making a mess of the entryway and we spilled out onto her sofa. She leapt onto the couch, her legs spread and she beckoned me—Take me, Niles! she commanded!"

"And?" Frasier asked, his tone unamused.

"And-I did take her. There on the couch. I made love to her with such passion and ferocity, right there in the sitting room. You should have seen it!" Niles said, faltering as he finished his story.

"Niles. I said that we need to get detailed with it! Let's get down to brass tacks. I want to get raw and raunchy with our deeds. Really, give it to me!" Frasier said emphatically. "What did you do to her lithe, naked body? Did you make love, or did you fuck her with your hard cock?"

At that, Niles smiled, feeling that heat rising in him again. He wanted to let it out. He'd never really been raunchy before, but he wanted it, deeply. His penis awoke again at the thought, swelling in the hot water as he thought of Rebecca, naked on that couch.

"Yes, I did! I slid my hard cock into her pussy. I did it and it was incredible!" Niles exclaimed.

"There you go! How'd you do it? I doubt you penetrated her lacking panache." Frasier said, ribbing him onward. He was feeling the passion rising in himself as well, swelling at the thought of his brother with the opera singer.

"Slowly, I started slowly, but I was hard as diamond, and she was dripping wet for me. Her wetness quickly made the leather of her couch slick. I drove myself over and over, ramping up my speed as we ascended in ecstatic pleasure." Niles growled, feeling himself letting go, "She wrapped her long, tan legs around me and squeezed against my buttocks, driving me deeper and harder and deeper and harder." Niles realized he was stroking himself as he spoke. He pictured that session then with more clarity than when it took place.

"She was your little slutty Prima Donna," Frasier added.

"And I was her stallion." Niles proclaimed, throwing back the rest of his drink. "Then she was atop me and thrusting down on me with powerful, punishing strokes. With one hand she even reached beneath and behind and massaged my balls as she rode." He felt himself getting close to the edge of climax, his hand working beneath the water. But he halted, edging.

"I didn't know you had such a sexual animal in you, Niles." Frasier said, also slowing his stroke beneath the churning surface waters.

"With her on top, nearly screaming with pleasure in her leading-lady-tone, I could not hold back any longer. I'm not proud to say this, but I came inside her. And though I take no pride, it felt positively mind blowing, her vaginal walls contracting on my throbbing penis as she reached climax herself." Niles concluded. His brow was slick with mist and sweat, and his heart was thundering in his chest. It had started to feel like he was a man possessed. Sweating and throbbing, his cock in his hand-with his own brother. Frasier had been laying back, eyes closed, one hand holding his glass above the water, the other squeezing his erection, rubbing the head with his thumb.

"So, Frasier, it's your turn to share with the class." Niles said.

"It was last weekend, Tiffany and I had just gotten back from dinner at Henri's and we were ready for a night of passionate..."

"No, Fraze, I have a different question for you." Niles interrupted.

"Oh?" Frasier asked, his eyebrows raising in curiosity.

"I had thought for a long time that it was just a rumor on campus, but I've begun to think that it was something true all along." Niles put forward, gesturing with his glass for more sherry. Frasier smiled coyly and filled the glass without a word.

"You had sex with Brian Jennis after a Halloween party." Niles accused. Though his accusation was serious, his tone was playful. "You went into the woods behind the Fraternity house, and some said they caught glimpses of you two in flagrante delicto within the shadows of the trees using a flashlight from the second-story porch."

Frasier sat there, eyeing his brother. He did not look frightened, but he wore the expression of a murderer who'd been caught. One that had wanted to be found out. He smiled an evil little smile.

"I'll tell you this, Niles." He swigged from the bottle. "I did fuck Mister Jennis. And I'll tell you something more scandalous as well..."

"Well...?" Niles plied.

"That night was not the first time that Brian and I had had sex, nor was he the first, nor last, man I have slept with." Frasier confessed. His chest was aflutter with anxiety, but once he'd let it all out, he felt something akin to freedom. Sexual liberation that had been corked up in a bottle and shaken under pressure, popped and overflowed.

"And what costumes were you both wearing again?" Niles asked, dryly.

"I was dressed as Hemingway and Brian was dressed as Oscar Wilde, but...Niles, aren't you curious about my gay trysts? I've just confessed to a trove of sex with men, and you're more curious about what we were wearing at the party?"

"I've always known, Frasier. Everyone has, and now that I've heard your confession, it takes some of the steam out of the mystery." Niles said. "But I've got to admit that thinking of you with that young man, up against a tree in the Seattle autumn night, fills me with a different kind of steam."

"More so than my escapades with women? More even than your own story? I can see the look in your eye, you've gone from horny to mad with lust. Niles, I didn't know you had it in you." Frasier pronounced. Both men were grinning, sweating. Their breath had sped, and they were both breathing heavily of the frosty night air and the delicate steam.

"It looks like that bottle is empty. Why don't you go get another bottle of something from the kitchen, Frasier." Niles suggested, teeth on edge. He wanted to see his brother get out of the water. Frasier blinked slowly, holding back his full grin. They needed something more to drink. The night had gone too far to hold back any longer, and it had gone too far to let the momentum slow. He rose slowly out of the water, his broad, hairy chest rising until his half engorged member slung up into the air. It steamed as its tumescent heat met with the winter air.

Niles gasped. It was bigger than he imagined, and it wasn't even completely erect. He wanted to reach out and grab hold of it, but he waited, again beneath the water like a saltwater crocodile.

Frasier turned and sashayed his way to the kitchen, neglecting to grab his towel. He strutted, his toned cheeks glistening in the warm light of the outdoor bulbs strung over the patio.

Frasier's wet feet squeaked on the hardwood floors of the cabin. His eyes had a hard time adjusting, moving from the blue and orange lights into the dimly lit kitchen. He opened the liquor cabinet and, without so much as a second thought, reached for the cognac. It was time to move onto something stronger. But, just as he was about to turn to make his way back to the hot tub, he felt the air stir, a cool breeze shifting in from the patio. Bare feet squeaked on the floor.

Frasier turned and Niles was standing close, also in the buff. The younger Crane brother grabbed one of the empty glasses from Frasier's hand.

"I think I want you to fill me up." Niles said, his tone husky. Confident.

Frasier gulped. He couldn't help but look at Niles' cock. It hung at half mast, swollen and still dripping. Dripping from the tub and dripping from arousal. It wasn't as big as Frasier's, but he was the older brother, though it was a very respectable penis. Frasier smiled at the fact to himself.

Frasier lifted the bottle to pour the fragrant cognac, but Niles jerked his hand away. "I don't think you understand me." He breathed, "I want you to fill me up." Niles took a step forward and their swelling dicks kissed. Frasier took a half-hearted step back, but Niles advanced again. Both of them were swelling. Niles turned, putting his hands on the countertop, jutting his small, firm, still wet ass towards his older brother.

"But, Niles, this isn't-right, we're brothers. And I'm not-we're not gay!" He spat, stumbling over his words. But his erection only grew. Niles reached back and grabbed him by the cock, pulling him closer.

"You fucked Brian Jennis in the ass and you bragged about others. I've never had a cock in me and, you're a psychiatrist, Frasier, you know everyone's a little gay."

"Well, I-" Frasier began, but Niles gripped him, rubbing the head of his fat, throbbing cock against the cleft of his ass. He moaned. "There's nothing little about your cock, though." Niles purred.

Frasier could never resist a compliment. Furthermore, he could hardly resist someone complimenting AND jerking his erect penis. He took a pull from the bottle, the warm liquid dribbling down his chin and onto his hairy chest.

"No one can even get up to the road to the cabin right now," Niles pleaded. "so, fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked that hot young Oscar Wilde."

Since they happened to be standing in the kitchen and they happened to have a bottle of vegetable oil with a spout sitting on the counter, he did what anyone about to fuck someone in the ass would do, and he grabbed that bottle of lube. His heart was thundering in his chest, thumping blood into his penis as he poured the thin stream of oil over Niles' working hand. The grip became a sliding, delicious friction.

Frasier savored the movement of the reach around for a moment, eyeing the lithe toned back of the man standing, jutting his butt out just for him, and enjoying the slick squelch, squelch, squelch. Then he stepped forward. Niles, biting his lip, one hand clenching the edge of the counter, the other maneuvering the impressive cock, and guided Frasier into his ass. For a moment Frasier hesitated at the threshold and Niles looked back with wild lust in his eyes.

"What're you waiting for? I'm a sexually liberated beast—I can take that thing!" He shouted, delirious with the feral horniness that had been haunting him since they arrived at the cabin.

"I just don't think this is the best idea. This is far from a healthy thing for two brothers to do with each other." Frasier said. He had a thread of panic in his voice, but the rest was saturated with excitement.

"What do you think about this?" Niles groaned and pushed his ass back, driving the thick, hot dick deep into his ass with one powerful stroke. Like the skilled bottom he always knew he was, he took it to the balls, vegetable oil spurting up Frasier's hairy stomach.

"Unbelievable!" Frasier protested. But, at the same time, he moaned in utter ecstasy. It was so tight, and so hot. Lubed and relaxed by sherry and the hot tub, Niles took Frasier's cock deeper than Brian ever could. And he'd been the high water mark in Frasier's secret spank bank. Frasier gripped his brother's hips and thrust harder, slamming his pelvis against ass cheeks.

Niles alternated between shrieks of excitement and pain and moans of utmost pleasure. He stroked his half hard dick as wave after wave of pleasures hammered his anus and deep into his stomach. He was surprised at how well he took it, and the pain. Niles knew it would hurt since the dick was as girthy as his own wrist was wide, but he was right about how good it would feel. The pain quickly gave way to a scorching feeling of cumming. Though he wasn't all the way hard, he started to cum anyway, his cum splashing against the underside of the counter and onto the floor. It came as a surprise and he groaned, "Oh, I'm cumming."

No sooner had he moaned, than he felt the waves of ecstasy exploding in his ass and the anal orgasm that rocked his body made the other seem like a firecracker at a Vegas fireworks show. "Jesus christ, Frasier, you're making me cum so like I could never imagine."

It was too much for Frasier. And it felt like he had been pumping for a while. It felt so good that he hung in that pleasure for what seemed like an hour, but he had made Niles cum quickly. His anus contracting felt like he was being milked. His hands gripped the small amounts of fat on ass and thighs and Niles moaned louder, almost crying in pleasure. It was too much. Frasier could only grunt as his balls pulsed and the load he'd been saving for his missing date, Tiffany, filled his brother's ass. He thrusted over and over into the waves of the orgasm, Niles, insane with the first anal orgasm of his life, threw himself back with every thrust until there was no more cum left to extract.

He slumped on the countertop. His back slick with sweat, he took huge gulps of the cold air still coming in through the half-open door to the back patio. They both stood in a puddle of water and vegetable oil. Frasier stroked the remaining drips of cum onto the ass presented before him, watching the load dribble out onto the floor.

"Was my pussy as good as Brian's?" Niles asked between breaths.

"I think we've just gone to a new frontier and I don't know if I can go back." Frasier said, already thinking of the next session.

With both of them naked, coated in sex and a little drunk, suddenly a rapid knock rattled on the front door of the cabin.

"What fresh hell is this? Did we not hear a car pull into the drive?" Frasier cursed, rushing over to the curtains and pulling aside an edge with a finger.

The knock came again, frantic. Frasier looked back at Niles, but his brother had already bolted to his room, leaving trailing drops of oil and cum on the hardwood floor as he escaped. Frasier's brow wrinkled, and he gritted his teeth. Who could it be at this hour—at this moment in time? Of all moments in time, why this one!?

The knock came again. Bum, bum, bum; the sound of a ham-fist on the wooden door.

"My god, this baboon knocks like I owe them money." Frasier muttered to himself, stepping softly to the bathroom and wrapping a towel around his waist. They were simply enjoying the new hot tub and had come in for more refreshments.

Frasier pressed his eye to the peephole, but the front porch light was off. "Who is it?" Frasier asked, putting a friendly lilt in his voice.

"Doc, open up. I'm freezin' my big butt off out here." Came the voice. The all-too-familiar voice. Frasier mouthed several curses in the dark behind the door. He'd completely forgotten that they'd spoken to the station manager about the trip to the cabin and he had asked to come. Frasier had thought he was kidding. Defeated by common courtesy, reluctantly, Frasier unlocked the door.

Kenny Daly's rotund shape pushed quickly past Frasier into the living room of the cabin. He was rubbing his hands together frantically and blowing into them for warmth.

"Gosh, Doc—I knew this thing was rustic, but I wasn't prepared for this Donner Party stuff when I left the house." Kenny shivered, he was underdressed in just a blazer and his business-casual usual, though he was wearing earmuffs.

"What do you mean, Kenny?" Frasier asked, securing his towel tighter.

"My car got stuck just around the bend and I had to hoof it the rest of the way. There's no one out there on the roads. Pretty spooky if you ask me." Kenny said, taking a blanket from the couch and swinging it over his shoulders.

"Guess it looks like I better stay the knight. No use in trying to get my car out of that ditch in the cold and the dark, am I right?" He said, ribbing Frasier with his elbow.

"A ditch? I thought you said you got stuck?" Frasier asked.

"Yeah," Kenny said, "I got my car stuck in a ditch. Anyway, this guy could use a drink."

Frasier rolled his eyes and sighed. Kenny did not notice at all, but he did shamble deeper into the cabin towards the kitchen.

"Oooh, hot tub, huh? I knew you Cranes knew how to party." Kenny said, eyeing the spa through the still open door. "You got an extra pair of trunks?" Kenny asked, beaming and taking a glass of cognac from the bottle.

Just as Kenny finished his glass, Niles came from his room, clad in his Dior robe once again. "Oh, Kenny," Niles said playfully, "welcome to the party."

END OF PART 2