Shannon and Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
50 year old daughter develops new relationship with her 75-y.
7k words
4.58
17k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon and Dad Pt 1

My name is Shannon, and this is my story.

I'm a 50-year-old woman. I've never been married although I got close a couple of times. I really wanted to have kids and get married and the whole family scene, but I just seem to never work out, so I stayed a professional real estate woman my adult life.

While I do enjoy a really good time in the sack with good looking guy, I also did experience my bisexual side a few times. I really enjoyed that with a couple of girlfriends after a night of drinking. We may discuss that later, but it was very pleasurable and always great for relief if I cannot get laid with a man.

Sean is my 75 year old father.

Dad just lost his wife, Maureen, about a week ago and he's totally devastated. He was so close to her and the two of them are virtually inseparable for about 50 years and now he's by himself and a shell of a man.

After one week of being by himself, he called me up and he said that he just cannot tolerate being alone in the house and wanted me to come and stay with him for a while, so I moved back into Dad's house.

I was preparing the guest bedroom for my stay when my Dad came up to me and said, "Shannon, I've slept with your mother for 50 years by my side. I just cannot continue on without somebody sleeping next to me. Will you consider please sleeping next to me in the big king-size bed? It would mean a lot to me knowing that there's somebody there next to me...please?"

I said, "OK Dad, I will. I know it's a little bit weird for a full grown 50 year old daughter to be sleeping with her father, but I will do it to help comfort you."

So I ended up that first night crawling in the bed with my father, with me on the left side of the bed and my Dad on his usual right side of the bed.

Now I would consider myself an attractive woman. Im curvy with nice full breasts, although a little saggy with time, but in good shape with maybe just a little bit of a middle age pouch in the mid drift. I would say not bad for a 50 year old woman.

I have some laugh lines and a few extra wrinkles around the eyes probably from all my outdoor activities. I try to eat correctly and try to exercise when I can, played tennis, golf, or backpacked with some of my girlfriends.

I don't smoke, but I do drink a little bit and sometimes I do enjoy three or four stiff belts of whiskey, especially the good Irish stuff.

On the first night, Dad brushed his teeth and prepared for bed. He just slept in his underwear and I usually just slept braless in my T-shirt and panties. I crawled in on the left side and my Dad was on the right side and we were facing each other talking a little bit, and my Dad was sobbing a little bit about how he missed Mom so much.

I reached over with my right hand to comfort him and rub his shoulders and his arms, and he reached over with his left arm and pulled me in a little bit, and put his face towards the upper part of my chest, and just swept openly into my chest, as tears poured down the cleavage of my breasts.

"It's OK Dad, I'm here. It's OK. I know you miss Mom, and I miss her too, but it will be OK."

My Dad continue to weep and his left arm reached over my right breast, grazing my nipple as he tried to hold me.

I gently pushed his arm away I said, " Um, no Dad that's OK, let me just hold you" and I tried to prevent his roving hands from touching my body.

I have to admit that the brief graze of my breast was like an electric shock and my nipple immediately went hard as I contained his roving hands and continued comforting him while he was crying.

Eventually, he started to get tired and he rolled over on his left side and fell asleep. I sighed a sigh of, relief as I just felt things may have gotten out of control with me in bed with my father. I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke about 2:30 in the morning noticing a vibration in the bed, and I rolled a little bit to my right, and I saw that my Dad was on his stomach with his head looking toward the right, and he was masturbating. He was rubbing his cock back-and-forth against the bed, and I heard himself mumbling and talking seductively.

After a few minutes, he started picking up the pace and I sense I was going to have an orgasm.

This really started to arouse me.

I parted my moist hair and started to touch myself between my pussy lips and I noticed I was really wet. I started pulling on my nipples which were rock hard, watching my father unaware of me watching him masturbating. He was about ready to have an orgasm in his bed.

Suddenly, I heard him mumble "Oh God, Maureen...I'm cumming. I'm cumming! " and I saw his right arm move as he pulled his right arm underneath him to catch the sperm coming out of his cock. He immediately transferred it to his mouth, and I could hear him slurping and sucking his own ejaculation from the palm of his hand.

I was incredibly aroused by this as I finger my pussy which is now a molten mess, pulling on my nipples and I was ready to have an orgasm myself.

My Dad was moaning, and then he started weeping again, and mumbling my mothers name while he was doing that coming down off of the throes of his orgasm, I started to cum.

My pussy was drenching wet. My middle finger was jackhammering with juice oozing out and my nipples are rockhard like a little bullets as I let out a slight moan and spasmed my orgasm to completion.

I'm thinking that my Dad drifted off back to sleep and did not hear me have my orgasm. That was such an erotic experience watching him masturbate himself.

The next morning when we woke up, my Dad took a shower then I took a shower. After dressing, I kissed him on the cheek and said, "I gotta get to the office. I love you. I'll see you later tonight."

"OK my love thank you for being with me. Thank you for staying with me. I love you so much. Oh my God, you looks like your mother. I'm almost want to call you, Maureen!"

I don't know if I was insulted or hurt or complimented by the fact that she wanted to call me Maureen, but I dismissed it as just a lonely father, who recently lost his spouse.

I giggle," Thanks Dad, love you too. I'll see you tonight."

I got home at 6 and my dad was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Dad, have you had anything to eat?"

"No, Shannon, I wasn't in the mood to cook anything and you are a better cook than I am, so I'll eat anything you cook."

I thought about what was quick, so I got some bratwurst and fried it up in a pan and got 2 different kinds of steamed veggies, and a little bit of French bread warmed up in the oven.

I popped open a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine, so we had our dinner, then sat down on the couch and we chatted.

I asked my father, "So Dad, how are you doing? Did you sleep OK last night?" My Dad mumbles a little bit and looked a little sheepish.

"Well, I believe I had a dream about your mom. It was kind of a private dream, if you know what I mean?" He giggled a little bit and he said, "I just cannot tell you how much I miss her. Your Mom and I were very intimate a lot of the time when she was sick with cancer. We still had sex, and we were very active at least three times a week, and to not have her with me next to me is so disruptive to my life. I feel a huge void."

I sat close to him and snuggled up and grabbed his arm and tried to comfort him, and the two of us stayed up for a few hours, watching TV with me, rubbing his hands and his thigh and just trying to relax him.

I said to my father, "Dad, it's time for bed. Do you still want me to sleep in the bed with you or should I sleep in the guestroom?"

He spoke up sharply, "No please! I need you to stay with me. I'm not ready to be alone. Please stay with me in the big bed, will you please?"

"OK, I'll get ready for bed, " I said.

I went into the guestroom, where I had my suitcase and dropped my skirt and shoes, and my bra and blouse hung up the blouse and slipped into my panties and my favorite T-shirt for bed and padded softly back into the master bedroom.

We both read for a little bit then shut the light off. I kiss my dad on the cheek. I said "Good night, Dad, pleasant dreams. I love you".

My dad responded back that he loved me too, and we both turned over on to our sides and fell asleep.

About the same time as last night, I hear and feel some movement on the mattress which woke me up. I rolled over onto my left side and look to my left, and my Dad had removed his underwear and was masturbating.

Through the window shades the street light was just enough illuminate in the room to clearly see my father's massive 10 inch penis sticking straight up in the air and him sliding his right hand up and down on his cock, mumbling my mothers name as he played with his nipples.

I bolted up into a sitting position.

"Oh my God, Dad what are you doing? You can't be doing this! Oh my God! I should not be in bed with you when you're doing this!"

"I'm sorry, honey, I can't help it! I'm so in love with your mother and I had a dream last night I was making love to her and I had to jack off thinking about her. I need some relief. Please help me. You look just like your mother. Oh god, you could be her. You could be Maureen? Please hold my cock and give me some relief. Please slide your hand up and down on it?"

"No Dad, it's not right! I can't do this. This is crazy!"

My dad responded, "Please! Look, you're a grown woman. You're not even a young woman anymore. Actually you could be old enough to be my wife. There's only 25 years between us. You are so beautiful and so sexy and you look just like your mother and I need this! I need you to help me please would you grab my cock and play with it. Please take your T-shirt off. I want to see your breasts."

"I want to suck on your nipples while you're jacking me off. Your mother used to breast-feed me. She let me suck on her tits while she jacked me off. Please I'm begging you!"

While I was totally aghast and shocked at my father's request, at the same time it was very titillating. My pussy was absolutely molten wet with sexual desire for this forbidden act.

I told him, "Dad, I'm gonna do this one time just to give you relief, but after this it's over. This has to stop and I have to sleep in the other bedroom, OK?"

He nodded his head in a dismissing way as if to say, 'Yeah sure, whatever'.

I grabbed his penis and started slowly to jack him off. it was massive.

He rolled a little bit on his right side. I leaned over with my left arm, I pulled my T-shirt off and expose my breasts. My tits have large silver dollar size areolas and my nipples about the size of bullets, and I offered my father my left breast while I had his cock in my right hand and he played with my right breast and nipple with his other hand.

I had a hard time holding myself up with my left arm so I gently slid down to his side not releasing his cock from my hand and constantly working his cock back-and-forth feeding my left tit into my Dad's mouth.

He sucked and slurped on my nipple and after a few minutes he worked over to my other nipple, moaning. His cock seemed to get harder in my hand, and pre cum was starting to ooze out of the slit.

He's not the only one moaning.

I have not been with a man for a long time, and even though this man is my father, I have my biological needs as well. I continued getting really really hot.

My pussy juices were flooding down my thigh as he was sucking on my tits and pulling on my hard nipples. I'm pumping his cock and seeing more pre-cum oozing off the top of the open slit. His whole cock is now slippery with his pre-cum.

My dad dropped the tit out of his mouth long enough to say to me, "Honey, your Mom used to love to suck my cock. Oh my God you look just like her...please I'm begging you, please would you just suck my cock and let me think of her memory while you are doing it?"

I am beyond horny now.

While I knew intellectually and morally that what I was about to do was absolutely wrong, I was no longer protesting. I immediately let his cock go, and I slid down to his cock, and I slid my two hands under his ass cheeks, and slowly enveloped his beautiful 10 inch cock in my mouth, forcing it deep down my throat as far as it would go.

i held it in deep, and then gently pulling back to the head. I pulled back his foreskin, slowly bobbing up and down on just the head of his cock, and then sliding all the way down my throat again to its base.

I'm thinking, "I cannot believe I'm doing this to my father?" but it felt so good and there was no turning back.

I started speeding up.

I'm really working on his cock. I move my hands from his ass cheeks up to hold the bottom of his cock and started bobbing hard, squeezing hard around the diameter of his cock and then gently loosening my mouth muscles, so I was just barely grazing his cock giving him both extremes of tension and friction around his cock. I was gently rubbing my tits up and down his legs, just light enough to get stimulation on my nipples while I was sucking him.

After a few minutes all of a sudden I started feeling his crotch tense up and my Dad gripped the bed sheets and screamed out, "Oh my God Shannon, I'm going to cum in your mouth... I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING! Please take all of it in your mouth."

I felt one, two, three, four huge squirts in the back of the roof of my mouth as his salty manhood squirted and I sloshed it around and then like they did in the porn movies, I would give my Dad a show and leak out of my mouth back down the sides of his cock and then go back down and suck it back up again a second time while my father was looking down at me sucking his cock.

I was so torn between the greatest sin family members could commit, and the sexual ecstasy I was experiencing with this man.

"Swallow my cum, my love, swallow, the essence of your Dad. My beautiful daughter! Taste me!"

I savored his cum and sloshed it all around inside my mouth and swallowed his jism. I lay on top of his chest, playing with his nipples and kissing the chest hairs and lightly kissing my Dad on his lips, passing a little cum in to his mouth.

After a short rest, I was ready for round 2.

I was totally insatiable with lust for my father, so I slid down his torso to his cock, and started sucking him hard again.

As soon as he was hard, I straddled his magnificent 10 inch cock and watched as it slowly entered my pussy, deep, deep, deep into my womb and I rode his cock, bending over with my tits hanging over my father's face.

He was absolutely in ecstasy!

He was weeping with joy, channeling my mother's love through me and through his penis into me as we made love early that morning.

He started jackhammering his cock up into me and pulling and sucking on my nipples. I started riding his cock hard.

I told him, "Dad I want you to cum inside me. I am through menopause. I won't get pregnant so I want you to fuck me hard and I want you to cum and I wanna feel your sperm shooting inside my womb! God, Dad, I love you so much. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I love you as my father, and apparently, now as my new lover!"

Dad was getting close as we were working toward a mutual orgasm.

The tension on my nipples was so perfect, as my father knew just how firm to pull before it became painful. The swollen areolas and nipples seem to be about 30% larger than normal with the sucking and pulling.

I kept jackhammering down on his cock getting it in as deep as I could into my womb, and then back out almost to the lips and then back in and then finally one last set of jack rabbit thrusts, and I screamed out.

" Dad I'm cumming...MY GOD..." and he holler back, " I'm cumming too," 1...2...3...4...5 jet spurts! Each one almost all the way back to my cervix as we both came together feeling his rocket spurts of cum deep in my pussy.

After about 30 seconds of the last squirt, I dismounted his cock and I scooted up to his face and I kissed him on the lips. I said, "I want you to suck my pussy and taste yourself. Taste your manhood. I want you to suck it out of my pussy."

I sat over the top of Dad's mouth as the cum from his cock started oozing out of my pussy into his mouth.

For several minutes, my father sucked, tongued, moaned and groaned and got all the juices out of me. He lick me all in and around my pussy, and then diverted to my asshole and gently insert his tongue inside my ass then back to my pussy, sucking up every drop of cum.

After we came down from our high, my Dad held me in his arms, and we snuggled and kissed as lovers would.

He said to me, "Shannon,how would you know that I would want to taste you after I came inside you?"

"Well, during my time with several of my boyfriends, we did experiment with some swinging so we used to help exchange body fluids. It's very erotic and very kinky, and I thought you might get a kick out of it?"

Dad responded, "You probably don't know this because we kept our sex life very discreet and private, but your mother and I also were involved in "the lifestyle" and shared multiple partners and we used to do that as well. We had a nickname for it. It was called "Snowballing" and I do enjoy it. Thank you for sharing the essence of you with me."

The rest of that Friday night into early Saturday he continued to fuck me.

First was spooning me from behind and fucking me.

He loved fucking me from behind, so he can play with my tits and pull on my nipples. It's such a peaceful, relaxing position.

Then after he came in me, then he got hard again, and then he mounted me with my legs over his shoulders, and him power fucking me hard, and again pouring a load in to me.

Then we gently 69ed, and my father and I truly immersed ourselves into physical love for each other.

This fit 75 year old man can stay constantly hard and had a bottomless reserve of sperm in his nut sack as he kept cumming inside me several more times into early Saturday morning.

Morning broke, finding me in the kitchen barefoot in my panties and T-shirt, making some coffee and scrambled eggs and toast.

I told my father I had to go to the office for a few hours to finish up a few things. I'll be back probably around noon or 1 o'clock.

I told him," Dad we have to really seriously sit down and have a talk about what just happened last night. While I have to admit as a single woman who has not had sex in a long time, it was absolutely wonderful and I must've had at least five orgasms but you know, and I know, that this is absolutely morally wrong what we are doing and while physically it felt great, it's just wrong and we just really need to stop this before it gets too out of control."

Dad Dismiss me with a " Sure honey anything you say honey..." and he wrapped his arms around me and give me a big French kiss and grabbed my right breast with his left hand and pulled on my nipple and said," OK hon, I'll see you after 1." and slap me in the ass giggling as he walked away.

I'm thinking to myself that bastard does not believe a word of what I'm saying.

Anyways, I went to the guest room and I got a nice light spring dress to go on with some sandals. A little bit of lipstick and makeup on my face for a semiprofessional look as I was not really in full sales attire but more a casual Saturday look.

My nipples were sore from Dad pulling and sucking on them all night long, so I chose not to wear a bra and just let the girls flop freely. I thought I looked rather cute as I look at myself in the mirror as that fresh fucked look really seem to help give me a healthy glow.

Off I went to the office to take care of my business.

I got back to Dad's house at 1 in the afternoon and went to the guest room to strip off my sundress and sandals, and got into my panties and T-shirt, since I am planning to chillax in the house the rest of the day and relax with my Dad and have a heart-to-heart talk.

12