Frat House Entry Pt. 01

Story Info
Curcky wants to get into this Frat House real bad.
1.7k words
4.36
28.7k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

The word was, there were only one or two spots open at rush for the prestigious Fila Thai fraternity.

Curcky knew he was up against close to fifty other dudes competing for this handful of spots. He had heard about how intimidating the process to get in could be, but he was going for it. One entrance requirement had been made very clear, Fila Thai was for straight boys only. Homosexuals need not apply. Of course, this bigotry couldn't be in writing anywhere. It was just an unspoken rule. Curcky was opposed to this exclusionary tactic, but his social status on campus would skyrocket if he got in.

"Everyone drop your pants!"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

The first stage was hardly a surprise. Getting your ass paddled hard by a cute sorority girl was pretty standard frat entry stuff.

"Now strip and put on your panties and your blindfold."

The panties were feminine black, spandex boy shorts resembling women's volleyball shorts. The blindfold was professional issue. No one wearing one of these was going to be able to see anything.

"Get on your knees."

"Unzip the pants in front of you."

"Release the cock and put it in your mouth."

Wait, what? This can't be right? Is this the first test to see who isn't gay? Curcky decided to monetarily stall.

Numbers were being called out. Maybe some dudes were already being eliminated.

Then more numbers were called: 8 14 24 31 & 47.

"Are the five of you in or out?"

31 was Curcky's number. He guessed he better get started.

He pulled out his partners rather long cock. Curcky had never touched another man's penis before. It was weird and it was way larger than his own.

Curcky reluctantly put the cock into his mouth. It got stiff and swelled quickly. He wasn't sure what to do. He certainly didn't want to suck on it. And he wasn't sure where to put his hands. He felt his own penis twinge. He was familiar with the twinge. It happened when a drop of pre-cum surfaced from his penis. He wondered why that would happen.

Ah, he knew. He was imagining what it felt like to have a mouth around HIS penis. Whew, he knew he wasn't gay. He shifted around a bit. He wouldn't want anyone to see his penis was dripping pre-cum into his boy short panties.

More numbers were called.

He is winning, so far! He thought.

His partner interlocked their fingers and placed them behind Curcky's head.

UH OH!

The dude started thrusting his hard, huge cock in and out of Curcky's mouth. Since Curcky's number wasn't being called, he just knelt there and let his partner use his mouth like a fuck hole. But he did worry about the penis drips that continued to surface from his loins. His panties felt like they were soaked through now and showing a visible wet spot to onlookers. Curly hoped that in his crouched position, no one would see. Thank god his penis wasn't hard.

And then the most unfortunate thing happened. Curcky's mouth was flooded with cum. Jolt after jolt of warm, thick, mucus-like sperm was filling his mouth. (And no, a little didn't drip out; he encased all of it). He cradled the entire load inside his mouth. It sure seemed like a lot more than he ever produced, but he couldn't tell for sure.

Now what was he supposed to do? Spit it out? Then the judges would see that his partner came in his mouth. Maybe they didn't know?

So Curcky decided to discreetly swallow. He really wanted to be a Fila Thai frat boy!

It was quiet for a bit.

"Stand up and take off your blindfolds."

It was hard for the eyes to adjust. The area was dark, but there was a bright spotlight on each remaining contestant. He guesstimated half the dudes were eliminated. He was excited to be making it into the next round.

"Lie face up on the workout bench. Put your blindfold back on."

Curcky quickly peeked down at his crotch before reapplying his blindfold. There was a pancake-sized wet spot that was now visible for everyone to see. The wet spot glistened reflecting the light from the powerful spotlight. He knew he had been dripping but underestimated how much. It looked like HE had an orgasm in his boy short panties. He didn't. He swears. But his number hasn't been called, so he was ready to embrace the next round. Each remaining contestant now had a hot sorority chick assigned to each remaining guy.

Tessie was assigned to Curcky.

"Tilt your head back over the edge of the bench. Open your mouth real wide. Take deep breaths through your nose."

This seemed easy enough. What could this possibly be about, Curcky wondered. He didn't have to wait long to find out. An even larger cock-than his first one-not only entered his mouth, it kept going until it hit the back of his throat. And it didn't stop there.

"You can do it, Curcky," the cute sorority girl named Tessie whispered in his ear.He barely saw what she looked like prior to being blindfolded: auburn hair and small breasts outlined in a tank top without a bra. His mind was reeling.

How did she know his name? How in the hell was he going to survive this? Are these people nuts? Are they thinking I'm going to deep throat this massive cock? This is crazy! He was ready to quit.

But for some odd reason the massive shaft penetrated his gullet rather easily. Curcky relaxed and breathed through his nose while listening to more numbers being called.

Ha! He thought. Wussies! He'd show them. He'd outlast the quitters and lay there and take it. Not everybody can deep throat. He certainly didn't even know that HE could. The cock fucked his throat with slow deeply penetrating strokes. Then the fucker deposited a load quickly into Curcky's stomach.

Curcky continued to be concerned with the way he could feel continual drops of pre-cum rise from his soft penis adding to his already soaked panties.

"Would you like a pair of clean panties?" Tessie asked.

"Yes please," he answered.

"The judges are concerned with how wet your panties are. The judges have approved a new pair, but they'll be wet, too. Stand up."

Tessie quickly stripped off his soaked black spandex boy short panties and slid on a new dry pair onto Curcky.

"Pull the waistband away from your navel," Tessie ordered.

Curcky was thinking that maybe she wanted a longer look at his penis. But he certainly wasn't expecting what came next.

"Sorry," she said, "these decisions aren't mine."

Suddenly, he felt warm spurts of something coating his soft penis and balls. Shit. He hoped it wasn't what he thought it was. Unfortunately, for him, it was.

Someone was jacking off and squirting their cum completely soaking the inside of Curcky's new-and temporarily dry-panties. For the second time he was ready to quit. This was disgusting, he thought as he let go of the underwear waistband.

"You're not done yet. You don't want to quit over this," Tessie whispered, "pull the waistband back out. There's only one more load cumming."

Tessie was correct, the humiliation of having some strange dude splash their cum all over his penis and balls wasn't worth quitting over. His longing to be a Fila Thai took over and he pulled the waistband back out. This was an unforgettable feeling: a second load of cum splashing on his penis and coating his balls. He tried not to think about it.

"Nice job," Tessie responded.

He let go of the underwear waistband, sealing two large, warm loads of fresh sperm inside his panties, which were now more wet than the first pair he had soaked on his own.

It was time to get right back into deepthroating. Another cock picked up right where that last one left off. Curcky tipped his head back over the workout bench providing for a nice straight passage for a hard cock to slide deep down his throat. He wondered what all this must look like: a straight man giving deep throat blowjobs wearing panties soaked with other men's cum. Darn it, that familiar feeling of the traveling drip up his penis shaft returned, meaning his pre-cum was now mixing with the post cum. How could this get any worse, he wondered. And why did he start dripping again? Ah, he knew. He had always wanted a woman to deep throat him. That must be the reason.

"Here cums another load?" he heard someone say.

Curcky was so good at this that three lucky participants got to fuck his throat and orgasm in his esophagus. I wondered if he'd get a higher score for this.

It was such a weird feeling. The pulsing of a slab of meaty cock lodged in his throat. He could feel each orgasm without having to taste it. One good thing was that he never tasted any of the sperm. It would be disgusting to have to eat another load. Each partner made a direct deposit: from one man's balls to another man's stomach.

A fourth throat fucker mucked his momentum, though. The judges yelled, 'time' (thank god) and everyone was supposed to stop. Saved by the bell, he thought. Well, not so fast. His partner had to pull out of Curcky's throat, per the rules. Unfortunately, he started cumming right as he was departing. On the next down stroke, the dude pressed hard at Curcky's now-closed mouth and slid slightly upward until the tip of his cock lined up with the opening of Curcky's nose. A huge squirt of cum traveled deep into Curcky's nostril and into his nasal passage. The slit of his partner's cock was perfectly in line with the opening hole of his nose.

What are the chances of this happening? Could the dude have done this on purpose? How bizarre, Curcky thought. He had somehow avoided having to taste three loads, but now this?

Curcky hocked up a loogie. Disgusting. It was cum. He was having to retrieve each huge glob of sperm from his navel cavity and bring it into his mouth. And when he was successful, he figured he had no other option than to swallow it. He wasn't sure the judges knew his partner came and he sure didn't want to be eliminated for spitting out sperm.

He thought he heard Tessie whisper to him, 'I'm here to help you get to the end.'

He didn't realize what she actually said was...

"I'm here to help you get it in the end."

End of Part One

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers