Frat House Entry Pt. 02

Story Info
Curcky gets Turned Out.
1.9k words
4.51
22.7k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers

Curcky is attempting to gain entry into the prestigious Fila Thai Frat House. The competition was very hot. We pick up right when Tessie just said, 'I'm here to help you get it in the end.'

"Stand up to be shaved!"

Anybody left in this hazing experience was leaving the area without their pubic hair. So, what, Curky thought. He didn't see any reason why he needed it anyway. Buzzing sounds filled the air as hair trimmers rendered the remaining few with hairless crotches. A new kind of nudity. A body naked of any pubic hair. Men with bald cocks and hairless testicles.

"Get down on your hands and knees!" Commands kept coming over the speakers.

In this next position-straddling the workout bench on hands & knees-a blindfold adjustment gave Curcky a quick glance at the room. There were only a few dudes left. He also noticed that his new cum soaked pantied were pink, not black. The only guy in pink. He wondered if that meant he was in the lead.

"It's time for the ultimate challenge. Who has the deepest rectum? #31 had the deepest throat."

He was right! He was in the lead. That must be the reason for the pink panties.

"For this final showdown, each remaining contestant will get one practice round. Then the competition is structured like the pole vault in track and field. Each cleared depth advances to the next round. You'll go deeper and deeper until one person has gone the deepest."

Curcky wasn't sure what all of this meant. Even though he was nervous with the idea of what it sounded like, he was determined to win. Tessie explained that the practice round was with a seven inch cock up each contestants' ass. No worries, there. Curcky's kinky ex girlfriend Patricia gave him an unexpected advantage here.

"How long do I take it?"

"This isn't a timed competition, it's to completion," Tessie explained.

Shit. My partner is going to cum in my ass? Shit. But Curcky couldn't come this far and quit now. And he has prior experience from last year with his ex. How could a seven inch cock be much different than Patricia's huge strap on?

The practice session went by quickly. Curcky worked on technique. He figured the faster he could get his partners to cum in his ass, the sooner he would finally get to be a Fila Thai. It was only when Curcky felt a warm sperm enema in conjunction with his partners' contractions pulsating against his tight gripping sphincter, did he realize he was in the finals. Shit. Doesn't anyone around here believe in condoms?

The handful of remaining contestants were ready for eight inches. Curcky handled the ass fuck flawlessly. Doggie style was the only position he had any experience in. And he grinded the eight inch cock to orgasm in two minutes.

"You might actually be too good at this," Tessie warned. "Perhaps dial it down a bit at nine inches. Pledges don't usually do this well."

Curcky was confused. Was she suggesting that he try to make the next ass fuck last longer? If he wanted to gain entry into the prestigious Fila Thai Frat House, he guessed he'd have to learn how to slow down his ass fucking.

A nine inch cock looks and feels a lot bigger than one might imagine. Take this data as proof. A human fist is roughly four inches. So two fists cradled around a nine inch cock still leaves another inch sticking out. That's more than just the head. Tessie knew this. Most men don't; they think their dick is longer than a ruler actually proves it is.

Nine niches buried in the rectum means the cock reaches the back of the colon. At that juncture, there is an internal sphincter. The colon takes a right turn into the next section. This area is called the sigmoid colon. It is the goal of Fila Thai to witness at least one eager pledge taking a cock so deep it is penetrating the sigmoid. Getting 'Turned Out' is what the boys like to call it.

Fila Thai came up with three reasons to use this slang:

*A cock that deep in the ass takes a right TURN.

*Pledges have said a sigmoid fuck feels like their rectum is being TURNED inside OUT.

*Straight guys are being TURNED into gay sex objects.

It doesn't happen every year, so when some pledge comes along who allows himself to be so debased to the point that he gets Turned Out, an additional keg gets tapped and the real viewing party begins.

When the nine inch round started, there were three contestants remaining. When the round was over, only Curcky was left. The other two dudes felt their partner's trying to gain entry into the sigmoid and they both quit. First, it can hurt. Second, it can feel incredible. No one knew which outcome they were trying to avoid.

Curcky's partner knew he was fortunate. He could tell he was going to get to blow his load. And when you have a nine inch cock, getting to blow your load up a tight ass-anyone's tight ass-is a joyful and rare opportunity. He also knew his role was to prepare Curcky for Mr. T.I. This was a little added pressure, but he knew he could handle it. T.I. was ten inch. All his buds just called him T.I.

Niner wasted no time burying his cock fully to the hilt. He wanted to get a lay of the land. Pun intended. Everyone's colon is different; he wanted to know how deep Curcky's second sphincter was buried.

Niner could tell he hit the spot just after eight inches. He could tell by the way Curcky jerked on the first contact with his virgin opening. Not to be deterred, Niner grabbed each side of Curcky's pelvic in his strong hands and pulled the cum-lubed ass onto his cock until it was completely embedded and could feel the tip of his cock penetrating Curcky's second sphincter. Niner was in. He was in the sigmoid.

Curcky let out little grunts and offered no resistance. It was like Niner's cock was just fucking his internal hole and barely penetrating it. Niner was fucking the internal virginal sphincter, opening it up, looseing it up and preparing it for larger things to come. Niner could enter the turn, but for right now, he chose not to and just entered and exited the very tight sphincter canal.

The look on Curcky's face suggested he was in another dimension. He appeared completely gone to any sense of what was actually happening to him. And he showed no signs of any displeasure. His behavior all evening was that of a dude very capable of receiving huge cocks in any orifice, at any time, and do so willingly.

Niner knew his role was to make his deposit and get out of the way. He had completed the prep work. It was time for lubrication assistance. He pressed his cock tip so it rested just inside the second sphincter so all of his cum would squirt into the sigmoid lubing it nicely for T.I. He hadn't cum in a week, so he knew it would be a substantial load. It was. Niner counted his spasms losing track somewhere after twenty three. If cum were spurting with each spasm, this could be his largest load ever. It's so rare for him to get to cum in an ass, he forgot how tight a sphincter can really grip on his shaft and produce superior results.

Tessie assured Curcky only three contestants remained. Even though the contest was actually over. No one was going to tell him. Everyone wanted to watch a ten inch cock penetrate a subservient and willing pledge's ass. Plus, with the three loads already up his rectum, Tessie pointed out that one more would bring his butt total equal to the tally in his belly.

Taking a ten inch cock is the rectal version of deep throating. Curcky's ass was about to be Turned Out. He would receive a full penis piercing of his internal sphincter and welcome full entrance into his sigmoid colon.

Curcky was now positioned on top of the workout bench on hands and knees.

"Don't get a hard on now," Tessie teasingly advised, "everyone will see it. You're not supposed to be enjoying this. Try to remember that."

This kind of annoyed him because whoever suggested he was enjoying any of this. That's what he wanted to know.

So, Mr. Ten Inch's 10 inches took their rightful position at the entrance to Curcky's butt hole, which was now so loosely stretched out that even with its attempts to stay pinched shut, cum was constantly seeping out. But there was still plenty of sperm swimming around inside and the sigmoid was properly lubed for T.I. This wasn't sloppy seconds; this was flooded fourths.

"Does it matter to you that it's a black cock this time?" Tessie asked.

Curcky trembled a bit at hearing this question. He recalled that Patricia's huge strap on was black. Why did Tessie have to go and ask that? Why would that even matter? What difference would it make if a huge cock in his ass was white or black? He wished he didn't recall how Patricia used to have interacial porn playing on the laptop while she'd drive her fake black cock up his ass.

T.I. was ready. It was time. After slowly entering Curcky's ass, there was no sense in waiting for what he was here for. Mr. Ten was actively seeking entry into Curcky's sigmoid and his goal was going to be reached quickly and easily.

Tessie was familiar with the look on a guys face when he is getting Turned Out. There is nothing else like it. Kind of an intense serenity; A grimacing euphoria.

Curcky looked that way now. His general awareness was gone. He was experiencing a new level of fullness he'd never felt before. He was getting Turned Out and for the first time tonight, his penis was semi-erect. It was like a sad little smile. His penis was starting to get hard.

Mr. Ten Inch's fucking style was different. Instead of easing in and out in long slow strokes from tip to testes, T.I. plunged fully and held it there. Then he'd only pull out an inch or two, keeping his long black glistening cock eight or nine inches deep so he could penetrate the deep inner sphincter again and again and again.

He was fucking Curcky's sigmoid colon and there was nothing Curcky could do about it expect groan and moan while his eyes rolled around in his head. Curcky began trembling almost uncontrollably; getting Turned Out can cause that reaction. It's a complete release of your body by giving your most inner depths over to another.

It wasn't too long before a fourth load was shot up Curcky's rectum; it was the second load blasted into his sigmoid. As he came down from being Turned Out, he was thinking that he could have a lubrication advantage for round 11, if there was one.

"You are going to be so ready for number 11." Tessie noted, "We're taking an eleven minute break before number 11. But you are so ready. You're going to be a champion."

End of Part 2

charmer949
charmer949
571 Followers