All Comments on 'Frat House Slut Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Jen and Karen need to join Julie in the party room, with other girlfriends who fuck more than one of the frat brothers. Maybe Jen should start dating Dave with the two pairs of roommates double dating finishing up with a foursome in Jeff & Dave's room..

For Chapter 3 a wild spring break where she eats her first pussy as she eats Karen and/or Jen after Jeff or Dave cums in their pussies.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 5 years ago
YES

I hope this becomes a series!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Crazy girl😇

Julie is probably as crazy as I was in college. Pretty much summarizes the assimilation process. Almost 25 years later I don’t regret a single event. Love the story and can’t wait for chapter 2 xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

How about a story of a girl who lives in a frat house an exchange for her tuition and sleeps with a different frat brother each night (she does not have a bed as she is with a different frat boy each night) ... Maybe gb on weekends or ....

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Great gf

Julie is a great girlfriend and will make a fun hot wife some day.

Keep writing, I want to hear how she cuckolds her future husband:-)

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

I really hate the term 'acting like a whore' Most whores do their job then either go home alone or to their partner/family. After 30yrs in the industry I only knew a handful of girls who'd do stuff like this... and ALL of them were newbies to the job.

Other than that it was a great story

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 3 years ago

I WASNT IN COLLEGE YET.. JUST VISITING MY SISTER AND HER BF WHO WENT THERE....they set me up on a date ..went to his frat for a party... drugs drink and partying... we went to his room and i let him tie me to the bed... (I was nt a virgin actually quite promiscuous already..) and ..after him another guy climbed on i said.. "who are you?" he said im next! OMG .. there were way more than 5... i was in a cock..cum..orgasmic haze!! I LUVVED IT and went cockhunting around the house when i woke up the next morning!! it seemed a bit wierd that my sister hadnt come looking for me but it was only much later I found out.. they had whored me out for the night! I acted mad... but omg ..It was THE BEST!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous