All Comments on 'Frat Party Costume Sex'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
i7ev7i7ev7about 4 years ago
Visuals

Love your stories and this was one of the best. Deserves illustrations or video or something like that, it was so hot. Thanks.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
I dream of being

ass fucked without proper luv in front of an audience of women,

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Incredibly HOT!!!!!!

More...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More pleaae

Holy hell balls!! Please let there be more to come with these two. Don’t let Lane share him, let Lane keeping enjoying him alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible!

Getting fucked in public without anyone realizing it! Great. Two hot, sexy straight guys. Also great. (Almost) believable unintentional way for naked cock to gradually get into naked ass. Great sequence. Really loved this story. Rather than trying to conttinue this one, I hope you write another incredible original story that used some of these elements.

RABrownRABrownabout 4 years ago
Exciting story

Wow! I don't know where you got the idea for this but it is amazing ! More please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot! (but..)

Effing hot!!! But, "Princeton Law"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good one

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperabout 4 years ago
Awesome job.

Great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Could be the start of a fun "romance"

walt555walt555about 4 years ago
More please

God I want lane to fuck me too !!

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 4 years ago

Fuck! I'd love more public sex like that!

Would you continue this story or do another with similar situations?

(BTw, it may be a good idea to include "public" and "outdoors" as story tags of this).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

THAT WAS HOT. Glad to see you're back. You rock dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn

I am straight, mostly, and that was hot!

Allamerican3Allamerican3about 4 years ago

Has me wanting some cock now damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

This had me so hard and horny that I couldn’t believe it! I wish I was with Caleb and Lane right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
came twice

goooooood shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So hot

sm1982sm1982about 4 years ago
Fantastic writing..

Very unique and interesting frat story. While this is an obvious standalone, would you ever consider a follow up? I would love to see Lane surprise himself by falling for Caleb and Caleb making him work hard to prove he’s changed his playboy ways..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damnnnnnnnnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

This was one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Please keep writing stories like this where hot straight jocks end up having gay sex on accident. This is so hot! And the fraternity scenario is amazing. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

Well written, clever, imaginative, sexy as hell...a great story.

One thing, typos. With a writer this gifted they shouldn't be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another great one!

hope there'll be a sequel!

always love your stories, but my favorites are those told from a first person's perspective

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so good!

I love this and every one of your stories. They're all ridiculously hot. You're one of my favorite authors on here and I SO look forward to your posts.

Idk if you ever take prompts, but I have so many that I'd love to read from you:

Straight guy gets locked up and his cellmate tells him that he'll protect him from the other inmates, so long as gets to have his ass every night. Guy resists at first, but soon realizes he needs the protection, so he gives in, and ends up loving it.

A straight guy breaks both his arms and can't masturbate, so his roommate offers to help him out and ups the anty every time until he eventually fucks him.

Straight guy is quarantined with his gay roommate and roommate's boyfriend. They all get drunk and straight guy complains how horny he is. Guy couple decides to seduce him.

Something with a fraternity hazing aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
its crazy how good this is

Normally when I read a hot story I’m like “oh yeah that was hot!”. But this?? Not only did I thought this was hot, but it was also kinda cute(?) Like I genuinely ship them together AND I wanna see them more! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story was fucking hot, loved it, hope that you continue it, but please keep it all guys, now I must go and j/'o again.

ceecii13ceecii13almost 3 years ago

You are an AMAZING writer. I have read like 3 so far today. And I have you saved to read any more. (Only the guy ones though, lol gay.)

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyalmost 3 years ago

So sexy I love your story so much please add more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the secrecy!

MydogsthecutestMydogsthecutestover 2 years ago

This story was amazing please write more but just the president fucking Caleb. I basically want a continuation of “couple”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Please continue it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. It is one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. The attention to detail, from the very beginning and the build up kept me interested the entire time. I loved the hidden sex right under everyone's nose, especially the chick making out with lane. I agree that we need at least one more chapter (maybe more) to explore the different options that Lane had for more rounds of sex.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

great story..with details...kind of sounds true

MsKariMcDMsKariMcDover 2 years ago

Such a sexy party. College years can be quite sexy, if you open yourself up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG yes we need more of this story please

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

Great story! Wonderful mix of descriptive terms. Had me hard and precumming almost the entire time.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Hot as hell! Would love to read a straight version of this initially unintentional, turning into sneaky intentional hidden sex in public.

3y2x153y2x15almost 2 years ago

One of the best! Please continue. 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Kappa girls came over this afternoon to volunteer with cocktail mixing and party setup.... included the sexy Katniss he'd been making out with most of the night... a junior in the house's sister sorority named Alyssa. They'd been flirting with each other over the last year."

If that's the case, I'm certain she will be wondering where he wandered off - expecting him to return to the party after a costume change. Would be interesting if she were to go looking for him in the sleeping quarters, only to inadvertently become part of a threesome with both her intended prey and the new pledge boy? On one hand there'd be a bit of dramatic tension as the frat rat tries to explain why he's in bed with another lad; on the other, there are various interesting combinations which can be assembled from one girl and two bisexual boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!!!! I was so hard from this story. I want to be fucked right now and have someone cum in my ass!!! Please keep writing!!

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 1 year ago

God you write the hottest stories. I love the almost accidental aspect of it, the slow buildup, and that you didn't let us down by stopping at a handy like some stories do. Picturing Caleb getting his ass railed for the first time by this total stud of a senior is so fucking sexy.

mic1980devmic1980dev12 months ago

its so fucking hot and cool story, my absolut favorit, best story ever, please more with this costume, more frat guys could use it and deflower others, and more tricking and costumes, please love the buttfuck position and just the tip , and the fuckeroos are great , more , please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is unbelievably fucking hot. Especially that they started fucking on the dance floor. Crazy well written too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SluttyBisexualGuy! You are my favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was the same age as you when I ran into the president of the frat house that I was at he was young sexy, good looking with a big dick and had a reputation. The party was lame so we went up to his room. We’re sitting on the bed just talking lean over and we start kissing. Thanks Daniel he’s on top of me aggressively kissing me, he told me to strip naked and like you said, if a frat president gives an order we have to follow it. I got naked told me to get on my knees and go to my knees and I suck the biggest dick I’ve ever seen afterwords he leave me in his bed and pounded my ass hole was tight when he got done I can feel my ass hole opening up with cum oozing out of my ass he texted his buddy and said that he had the greatest pizza F in America. I’m transfer a fat ass I do have titties became his little whore that night I fell down his dick in the morning time we woke up I was laying on his chest he said he had to get up and rush to class. How do you say his bed should be home later which I gladly did I think got home from a long day at work he pounded me again for too long as he came his girl on campus what a day that was, what a year it was, he went up to play college football and became a lawyer. I still occasionally run into him. All the girls are mad because he had me all the boys envied me because I want them there. I wish you would put a ring on my finger but I guess of more like a quick Booty fling call

HumanObserver28HumanObserver282 months ago

Super hot story! Loved it. Made me hard.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 days ago

Wow! Lane's plan and Caleb's slow but submission to it, for his own reasons. I love this storyline... The Frat president and a pledge, first with a close ass to cock costume resulting in Caleb's newfound weakness, as Lane hoped and planned for. The invisible sex thing enabled Caleb to discreetly agree to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...