All Comments on 'Frat Party Gangbang'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

going to admit to boyfriend?

Mike9947Mike994712 months ago

That wasn’t group sex or a gang bang - it was rape. Sorry man but you get a 1 - my first ever - and not following you anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So she hasn't seen her boyfriend in three weeks and fucks several guys because she's lonely? Horny? A cheating skank slut or just another stupid woman who was drugged and used by some bad guys? Either way, hope boyfriend has his head on straight and gets away from this whore ASAP before she shares her STD's with him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hopefully, one of the limp dick frat rats thought it funny and sent some video to her boyfriend so he can dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kind of an abrupt ending.

Part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

People get so worked up by these cheating stories 😂.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Rape? Whatever. Practically every sentence reaffirmed how much she wanted everything that happened. People need to get over their newage selves.

BundledandboundBundledandbound11 months ago

would love a sequel! Great work!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6611 months ago

Good story.

Some will call it rape, but I think not. Her thoughtless decision/choice to take an illegal drug for the first time at a party had consequences: it changed HER. Everything which happened after that was what she wanted in her changed state. After the drug wears off, she'll have to deal with her own choices and consequences. No one else at that party had a job to walk her safely through her own bad choices.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs to be moved to the nonconsentual/reluctance tab

JimDiamondJimDiamond11 months ago

Sorry to rain on the parade, but rape is rape. The law is very clear, it is never "Consensual" when the girl is ever drunk or high on drugs. Someone out on drugs has no real ability to say no. People do go to jail for it. An actual story; a friend was way too drunk and had sex with his passed out girlfriend. Unfortunately it was caught on camera. He was arrested and charged even though she refused to press charges. He went to jail for it. To the court it was rape. Luckily the judge gave him less than the usual sentence and probation, but it is on his record. Too bad someone at that party did not have the ethics or balls to help her. I know it happens at Frat parties, and IS the reason no girl should ever go to one without a wing man or girl.

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaith11 months ago

JimDiamond this is an emotive subject, but if you are going to say that the woman has diminished responsibility because of alcohol/drugs, then for fairness and equality you have to accept that the man also has diminished responsibility, if he is drunk and/or high on drugs as well.

It is the law, and I agree with you point on both genders having wingmen who should help.

MasterMigorianMasterMigorian11 months ago

You see, it is not rape, it is a fake story that has been written down for entertainment purposes. I understand if people do not like it, do not condone the story or actions. Can we all just understand that stories and actions on here are FANTASY, and if you do not like the particular subject matter of a story just be an adult, hit your back button and look for something else to fit your needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...