Frat Party Gangbang

Story Info
Her long distance relationship is tested.
9.3k words
4.66
54.3k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,291 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

*********

Long distance sucked.

Dylan hated it.

She had never gone more than three weeks without seeing her boyfriend Ethan before, and it had now been over three months.

They'd been together since eighth grade, knew each other backwards and forwards, worked perfectly together, won "best couple" senior superlative.

Five years later and it was freshman year of college. They had talked it over at length during senior year of high school, but Dylan was at a private school ten states away, and Ethan stayed at their local state school.

It was tough. The distance, the time zone difference, the loneliness. Dylan's heart ached, constantly. She wondered sometimes if she'd made the right decision. If she wouldn't have been better off staying at home too, so they could be together.

Sure they texted and facetimed, but it wasn't the same. He wasn't there. She couldn't feel his hugs. Couldn't hear his laugh or his voice without the slight hint of electronic filter. Couldn't feel his body pressed up to hers, on top of hers.

Having the talking aspect was nice, she didn't want to take that for granted. Back before modern technology, they wouldn't have been able to do day recaps or binge shows together at all. She was so grateful they had that. But the physical touch, all the little things. The sex. That's what she missed. That's what could never be replicated.

Ethan was so caring too. They both tried to enjoy themselves as much as they could; he'd told her that he didn't want her not to go to bars or frat parties just because of him. That he trusted her, and wanted her to have a good time.

She had said the same, but it still hurt. When she just wanted to talk, to feel his touch, and he told her to stop texting him and enjoy whatever party she was at.

That's where Dylan found herself two Saturdays before Thanksgiving. She'd be going home in just a week and a half and all the waiting, all the patience, the lust bubbling over, it would all be rewarded.

"Enjoy yourself," Ethan's last text read, three minutes ago. Dylan stared at it in the corner of the frat basement, Chief Keef blowing out her eardrums.

"You too. Love you," she finally responded. Tonight was hurting extra. Dylan wasn't sure if it was how close she was to going home for break, or the three tequila shots she pre-gamed with. And the Whiteclaw in her hand. She always did get horny when she was drunk.

"Miss you," she added. "And your body..." she typed out, but thought better of it. She quickly deleted it, not wanting to come off as too drunk and desperate. Ethan knew. They'd see each other soon.

"Get off your phone girl!!" came the only voice she could hear over "Love Sosa". Kelsey, her roommate.

Dylan turned her head just as she shut off her phone.

"I am!" she screamed back.

"Good! Cus right now you are living in the moment with me! We are getting fucking lit tonight!"

"I'm already pretty lit!" Dylan shouted back, trying to force her party mode out. Kelsey was right next to her, the mob of people crammed into the small basement jostling bodies about. But the music was deafening.

"No!" Kelsey replied, and held up a small baggie. "I mean really lit! Have you met my friend Molly?"

Dylan got a little anxious. She and Ethan took edibles frequently near the end of high school, and she'd been drinking for years. But she'd never tried ecstasy before. Anything beyond weed. She had to admit, it was a little tempting. The name was "ecstasy" after all.

And Ethan had said to enjoy herself. This might pull our her party side and make her actually follow his command. The sweaty bodies crashing into each other, the strobe LEDs, the Kid Cudi that had just started playing. This could be fun.

"Okay!" Dylan shouted back. Her job was to have fun tonight. Ethan told her so, her roommate wanted her to. And she wasn't going to let them down.

Kelsey and Dylan both popped a pill at the same time, Dylan downing it with the last of her Whiteclaw.

"Well?" Kelsey asked after a minute or two.

Dylan waited for a moment. She didn't notice anything. The lights felt more intense, but she wasn't sure if that was just a placebo effect.

"I don't know. I feel fine!"

"It takes a bit! Let's dance, we'll see!"

"Okay!" Dylan shouted. Kelsey was in control tonight evidently. This was more her scene anyway. Dylan had never been able to truly let go and have a fun night yet. Ethan was always in her mind, reminding her that no matter how much fun she was having, there was always a place she'd rather be.

But tonight, she wasn't letting herself be controlled by that anymore. Kelsey and her synthetic friend Molly were in the driver's seat. And as Dylan melted into the crowd, all jumping and singing along to "Mr. Brightside," she felt her stress and anxiety melt away a little bit. Felt all the tension and anticipation of being home and seeing Ethan soon slowly erode. Just enjoyed the moment.

She didn't realize she was high until almost half an hour later. Dylan found herself at the center of the mob. She'd lost Kelsey. Being a frat party, she was surrounded mostly by girls, lots of faces she didn't recognize.

Everything felt like it was vibrating. Dylan felt really good. Better than she could remember. The music, the people, the vibes. There was no place she'd rather be right now.

But her hands were empty. She needed a drink. Fuck Kelsey, she'd find her later.

Dylan edged her way through the crowd, past jumping girls wearing very little clothing, past one of the brothers making out with a girl, past more bodies. Someone she had a class with said hi. Dylan was almost too out of it to process, but she managed to give a high-pitched "Hi!!" and hugged the girl before keeping towards the edge of the room and the stairs. Another pair making out by the door. Dylan pushed her way past and upstairs, trying to remember where the kitchen was, where the alcohol was.

She made her way upstairs, the entire house feeling like it was alive. More people were upstairs. Not as concentrated of a crowd, but still, a lot of people, more music, more noise. It was all so invigorating. So exciting. The lights were so bright and shiny, the music was reaching down to her soul. All the people, the whole house, was shimmering. Dylan was in heaven.

The alcohol was in the kitchen, and Dylan found herself a bottle of tequila. Her fingers fumbled with the top, trying to get it off, when someone approached her.

"Need help?" the guy asked. He was probably a year or two older; a little scruff on his face, nice brown eyes, sandy hair, strong features. He stood out, and Dylan in her state couldn't help but be struck by him.

"No I've got it," she replied, and popped the top off with one last attempt.

"Congrats," he said as she poured herself a shot. "You're pretty strong."

"Just independent," Dylan replied. She didn't really want to talk to a random frat guy right now. But she didn't know where Kelsey was. And didn't have anywhere else to go.

"Ahh, gotcha. Well I do like independent women," he said with a smirk. "I'm Ryan."

"Dylan," she replied after downing the shot. It burned, but it set her whole body on fire, shimmering, matching the world around her. It was nice.

"I have a boyfriend," she followed up. She saw the way his eyes were looking over her. Dylan couldn't blame him. She was used to it. Her dirty blonde hair (naturally brunette) was pulled up into two buns on top of her head, like mickey mouse ears. Pale eyes and soft features with thin red lips sat on her round face. A gold nose ring and her standard sexy "going-out" makeup were all that betrayed her natural girl-next door look.

Her frame was short and a little curvy, but only in the best ways. Her C-cup boobs were pushed up and framed by a strapless leather corset, russet orange for the fall weather. A few inches of bare midriff led down to black cut-off jean shorts, barely enough to cover her ample behind. Dylan knew it was her best asset, and was unafraid to show it off. Low-top white Converse finished the look.

She always liked to dress to kill, even if she wasn't going anywhere. Tonight, she was glad she did. She felt powerful, on top of the world, like a goddess.

Even if it meant that the boys' eyes were glued to her and every inch of bare skin she gifted them with.

Dylan could tell Ryan's eyes and thoughts were on the skin she wasn't gifting him with. And that made her feel good, feel wanted. She missed that feeling. It had been too long. She knew it wouldn't be much further until she got that, and so much more, when she went home, but she wasn't thinking about that.

She was in the moment. And in the moment, the attention felt nice. And that's all it was. Attention. Harmless.

Normally when she told guys she had a boyfriend, that was the end of the conversation. But Ryan didn't flinch.

"Well he's a lucky man," he said, doing one last scan of the body in front of him before meeting her eyes. "Not a brother right?"

"No, he's not here."

"Damn, his loss," Ryan said. "So why are you here without him?"

"He goes to school back home."

"Ahh," Ryan said. He had a hint of devilishness in his eyes, but didn't say anything naughty. "Where's home?"

Dylan explained where she was from, and asked Ryan the same. They carried on their conversation in the kitchen as the party worked around them. Dylan found herself with another Whiteclaw in hand, although how that happened she couldn't remember. She was leaning against the counter, across from Ryan.

He was good-looking. Tight t-shirt doing just enough to display his pecs and muscled arms without being too showy. Shorts that showed off just a little bit of a bulge, Dylan guessed. It looked pretty solid. He was a catch.

He was flirty too, but funny, almost charming if she had to say.

If she could find Kelsey, her roommate would just eat him up. Hell, Dylan herself couldn't deny the attraction, if she was single.

But living in the moment still had its limits. Dylan wasn't consciously thinking about Ethan, but he was still there with her. And Ryan knew she had a boyfriend too. She was fine.

Her mom had always told her that even the most devoted married couples were attracted to other people sometimes. The difference was that faithful partners didn't put themselves in a position to cheat. Cheaters did.

And this wasn't in one of those positions. There were a million other people around, they were in a kitchen. All she was doing was talking, joking about school, White Lotus, Thanksgiving. He was funny, and suave. He would be a great friend. Or to set up with Kelsey. If Dylan could find her.

Somehow her Whiteclaw was empty. Her high was getting more intense. Dylan had to concentrate on every word Ryan said, every movement of his lips. Word. Movement. Lips.

But those words were amazing. Those lips amazing. Everything amazing. She was on cloud nine, and it just kept getting better. She felt lighter, more happy, more stress-free with every second.

"Dylan!!" the high-pitched voice broke through her conversation with Ryan.

Kelsey. Just the person she was looking for. Dylan turned as her roommate threw her arms around her.

"Oh my god I've missed you girl! Don't leave me!" Kelsey pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Dylan laughed, looking over as Ryan chuckled watching the two girls hug.

"Bathroom," Kelsey whispered right into Dylan's ear as they hugged. "Now."

She pulled away, and took Dylan by her hand, marching her out of the kitchen.

"It was nice talking to you!" Dylan shouted back to Ryan, turning to look at him again as Kelsey led him away.

"See you later," he replied with a smirk. A confident look that told Dylan he meant it.

"Who was that?" Kelsey asked as they made their way up the stairs. Dylan had never been to this frat house before, but Kelsey evidently knew her way around.

"Just some guy," Dylan replied. "He's nice. You'd like him."

"Well I liked what I saw," Kelsey replied. "But you definitely did too, I could tell."

"Bitch please," Dylan blushed. "No. I mean, sure he was cute, but we were just talking cus I couldn't find you."

"Okay," Kelsey said. "I don't care girl, this is our night, our fucking moment! I love it!"

Kelsey was a more outgoing and exuberant high. Dylan felt euphoric, but internally. She wasn't feeling quite as bubbly.

Just as they were outside the upstairs bathroom, they ran into the two girls who lived across the hall from them, and two of those girls' friends. Dylan turned on the bubbliness as best she could while they all chatted, catching up and meeting the new girls.

Dylan almost forgot why they were up there until Kelsey interrupted five minutes later.

"Oh my god it was so nice to meet you guys," she said to the two new girls, "but I actually need to go to the bathroom sooo bad!"

"That's literally why we were up here, oh my god," one of the girls from across the hall said. "We're so stupid."

"Okay come on," Kelsey took charge, leading them into the bathroom. "Dyl, you coming?"

"I'll wait," she responded, leaning back against the wall. The vibrations, the rocking of the house. It felt so good. She didn't want to go into the harsh white light of the bathroom right now.

The two girls Dylan hadn't met left, more people cycled through the hallway; Dylan wasn't really paying attention. It felt like they were taking ages in the bathroom though, and suddenly the urge to pee had taken over Dylan out of nowhere. Overwhelming.

God, she needed another bathroom. How were they taking so long? But she'd never been in this house before. Shit.

Dylan turned to go on a hunt, but as she turned she nearly ran into her savior. Standing a head above her was Ryan, with another man by his side.

"Told you I'd see you again," he said with a smile.

"You were so right," Dylan said, thinking it was funny, but needing to push past the pleasantries. "I need your help though, I will owe you big time, but I need to use another bathroom. Not this one."

Ryan held up an eyebrow, but nodded. "My bedroom's right here," he said, turning and walking just a few steps down the hallway. "You can use mine."

He opened the door and he and the other man walked in. Dylan followed after, locating the en-suite quickly.

"Thank you," she said, bolting for the door.

She couldn't remember a more satisfying pee. She looked at her makeup in the mirror, taking a minute to fluff her hair and adjust her buns on top of her head. She had to make sure she was still ready to kill. Always.

Dylan's head was starting to spin though as she left the bathroom. Maybe it was the bright light.

The bedroom was decent sized, bigger than the standard college dorm room Dylan lived in. There were two single beds; Ryan sat on one with a beer in hand, and the other kid lay on the other, beer in hand to match.

"This is my roommate Logan," Ryan introduced.

"Hey," Logan said, not bothering to sit up. He was taller than Ryan, lankier, his black hair messy on top of his head. Cute, in a specific sort of way.

"Claw? Beer?" Ryan offered, scooting over on his bed to reach the minifridge by the foot.

"Claw," Dylan responded, taking Ryan's offering as she sat down on the space he had just opened up on his bed.

She just needed a minute to rest. A minute for the lights to stop strobing, for everything to shake less.

"I'm Dylan," she said to Logan, whose bed was opposite them. She didn't know what else to say.

"Where's your friend?" Ryan asked.

"Not sure," Dylan answered. She took a sip of her Whiteclaw. She wasn't sure why she had lost Kelsey again. Why she'd taken so long in the bathroom.

She'd find her in a minute, she promised herself. When the floor wasn't vibrating.

Logan and Ryan were talking. She wasn't sure about what. Her body was tired. It had been a long night. She had another sip of her Whiteclaw. Maybe that would help give her some energy.

She still felt high. Really high. Just tired. A little out of it. She could feel Ryan's body next to hers. She hoped he wasn't talking to her.

Only an LED strip along the ceiling was on. It was a lot darker than the kitchen. Warmer. Less people. The changing colors of the LEDs were getting to her head. It was so pretty. So vibrant. So captivating.

Dylan felt her body start to relax. Start to give in. She barely felt it as she leaned into Ryan's shoulder, resting her head. She was just focusing on those lights. The sounds of the muted music downstairs. Logan and Ryan talking. The warmth of Ryan's body.

His arm wrapped around her back, pulling her in tighter. She adjusted herself so she could relax into him a little more. She was vaguely aware of his hand on her bare side, between her top and shorts. His warm fingers, playing over her skin.

God, that little touch felt nice. So nice. So long since she'd felt that. She just wanted her whole body to melt away. To just be smothered by that warmth, by any of that touch.

His fingers strummed over her skin, just between her corset and shorts. Dylan became more aware of her breathing, each breath in and out now pounding in her ears.

Logan and Ryan were still talking. It sounded muffled. She couldn't hear anything over her breath. The beating of her heart.

Ryan's fingers were playing at the loose-fitting waistband of her shorts. She felt his fingertips just barely dart underneath them, brushing against the strap of her thong.

Dylan's vision was a haze, just the blurry strobing of the lights. She took another sip of Whiteclaw. Ryan's touch felt so nice, so relaxing. She was close enough to hear his breathing too. In, and out, so steady. So calming. His scent intoxicating, his warmth inviting. Dylan was so relaxed, so peaceful. This felt amazing.

His fingers were straying underneath her top, feeling along her ribcage. Dylan didn't want to move. This felt so nice. Just feeling someone's touch. Being able to get lost in sensations, in the euphoric high, with no care at all for anything else.

Nothing else but this moment. She had no idea what Ryan and Logan were talking about. Just the lights, her own breathing, Ryan's hand trailing up her ribcage, tickling her skin.

His fingers just slightly strumming her side, so slowly, so gently. His fingertips felt so soft, so smooth gliding over her skin. Up her side, towards her chest, over her right breast.

Dylan let out a deep breath as his fingers teased her breast, kneading the skin a little. Brushing over her hardening nipple. It felt so incredible. She could sense the goosebumps rising over her areola, her skin reacting to every touch.

She took another long sip of her Whiteclaw. Her eyelids were getting heavy. But the lights were so pretty. Dylan couldn't resist closing her eyes, as her mouth fell slightly agape to counter.

With her eyes closed it felt like every other sensation was on overdrive. The rhythmic thumping of Ryan's heart against her ear. His strong masculine smell. His hand, now gripping and squeezing her breast, her nipple chafing against his palm as it stiffened further. Even the visions that were dancing across the inside of her eyelids, entrancing her.

There was nowhere else she would rather be. Dylan could have stayed there forever. Not moving, not thinking. Just experiencing. Every touch, every sensation.

She took another long sip of her Whiteclaw, now almost empty. She'd had a lot of those tonight, Dylan figured. She didn't normally drink this much. Of course, she didn't normally do E either, so this was a night for new things.

And God was she in love with these new things. All of them.

Ryan's fingers twisted over her nipple gently, not enough to hurt, just enough to send a whirlwind of sensations through her. Dylan sighed, falling as deep into the feeling of the touch as she could. His hand kept on her breast, squeezing, pulling, twisting. Dylan loved every touch, every feel. It was incredible, euphoric.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,291 Followers