Frat Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her top had started to slide down, baring her chest. She could feel the warm air now rustling against her other breast. Finally, her skin was free. Free to enjoy all those sensations. Free to feel everything, everyone.

Ryan shifted against Dylan, disrupting her euphoria slightly. She opened her eyes, but was immediately met with the dizzying strobing of the lights. She turned her head down, looking at their laps, to shield herself from the light.

Her vision was foggy, but she knew she was staring down at Ryan's cock. She hadn't heard it, but he'd undone his shorts at some point, and his erection was pointing straight up at her. Directed at her. Beckoning her. Calling her.

She knew she had to do it. This was living in the moment. This was the moment.

Dylan bent herself over slowly, bringing her head down towards Ryan's lap. He shifted a little. Logan said something, but Dylan couldn't tell what. All she could focus on was the present awaiting her. The tangy, musky smell. The alluringly swollen pink helmet.

Dylan's mouth was watering. Her lips parted, opening in an o-shape, as she took Ryan's cock into her mouth.

The taste was as incredible as the smell. Perfect. She sucked in on Ryan's head, flaring her tongue around the organ. She could feel the line where his head met his shaft, reaching with her tongue to feel every vein, every ridge of this perfect present.

Dylan came back up, doting a small kiss on the head. She passed her Whiteclaw to her other hand and reached down with her far arm, wrapping her fingers around the base of Ryan's shaft.

She felt his muscle throb against her touch. Stroked her hand over the shaft of his dick, up and down, up and down, making it as throbbingly hard as she could.

Dylan brought her head back down, taking his head into her mouth again. She sealed her lips around the shaft, gently sucking down, her cheeks drawn in. Her tongue worked as she did so, lapping the underside of his cock and running trails over his sensitive helmet.

Nothing ever tasted better. She never felt more confident. This cock was completely hard, rock hard, for her. She did this. She was doing this. Her stroking hand, her bobbing head. Taking his length until she felt the tip press against the back of her throat.

It felt so good. So incredible. The taste, the smell, the touch. So alive. She went faster. She needed to taste it all. Her lips were running over his head, back and forth, matching the pace of her hand twisting and stroking along the shaft.

That little bit of pre-cum leaking out onto her tongue was her reward. So sweet, so tasty. She wanted more. Needed more. Needed more of every sensation.

Dylan became aware that her top was off. Ryan must have undone it. His hand was inside her shorts, underneath her underwear. Squeezing at her ass. Encouraging her to keep going. She didn't want to stop.

Her mouth kept working, sucking in deeply on his shaft before retreating to just the tip, letting her tongue lash out and lavish attention on the organ, licking strokes down the sides of his shaft, and back up. Kissing his skin. Feeling every throbbing vein, every pulse of his muscle, every twitch of his balls against her hand near the base of his cock.

Dylan came back up, licking his head, when she felt a shift. Ryan was pulling her head up. She opened her eyes again. He was naked. The strobing LEDs shown on his bare form. She needed to feel that touch, that warmth, of his bare body.

Ryan moved away from her though, behind her. The whole world seemed to tumble and spin as he flipped her over onto her back. Dylan's head rested against the mattress, and the ceiling seemed to be spinning above her, spinning in a bright flash of changing colors. It was beautiful. She could lay here forever. Could never leave.

Ryan's hands were on her shorts. Tugging at the waistband. Dylan lifted her hips to let him pull them off, her underwear escaping with his fingers as well. Dylan kicked off her shoes with effort as Ryan slid the remnants of her clothes off her legs.

She was lying on the bed, completely open to him. Bare, naked, free. Her slit was liberated, and her whole body now trembled with anticipation, with desire. If his taste had been that good, how incredible would he feel? Her body ached so deeply, she needed this.

Ryan reached down, running his fingers through the small triangle of brown hair adorning her mons. His fingers kept trailing downward, striking that hard nub above her slit.

An arc of electricity shook through Dylan.

Fuck! That was so nice. But torturous, as he removed his fingers. She almost wanted to whine. She needed it. It had been so long. Her body was begging for it. To feel his touch, to feel every sensation, everywhere.

His fingers kept running through her slit, accumulating her wetness. Dylan could feel her natural desire seeping out. God, she was ready. But his hands, just playing over her clit, just teasing at her entrance.

Before Dylan could become too distracted by Ryan's touch, her vision was suddenly obscured, taken up entirely by another cock. Logan's.

It was long, thinner than Ryan's, uncut. That head looked so delectable. Dylan couldn't have Ryan's right now. She needed Logan's.

Her head was resting on the mattress, but she craned her neck up, and her lips found the underside of the shaft. She felt the long vein on the underside pulse as her tongue licked a stride over it, running from his sack up to his head.

She retreated back to the base, and her tongue started dipping lower to work over Logan's balls, feeling the sack shift and flow with each movement of her lashing tongue. A hand reached up to gently stroke the shaft.

Ryan's hands had been no less torturous, teasing her clit, squeezing her thighs. But Dylan's heart did a jump when she felt something thicker than a finger. His head ran over her shiny folds, radiating towards her guarded entrance. Exactly where she wanted it, where she needed it.

His tip came to a rest at her entrance, so close to sliding in. Dylan's muscles quivered. She needed this. She ground her hips down against Ryan, hoping to feel just a little bit, but it only served to rub her slit against his cock further.

She was mewling through Logan's dick, trying to keep herself busy. She sucked in on one of his balls, gingerly running her mouth and tongue over the sack while her fingers played and massaged his shaft. Anything to distract her. She was going insane. All of these sensations, and none mattered more than the inferno between her legs, begging to be quenched.

A hand steadied her hip. His head nestled deeper against her entrance, starting to slide in. Another hand went to her other hip, holding her in place, mercy to his whims. Ryan thrust in.

His cock buried itself deep inside Dylan's pussy.

"Ohhhh," she moaned through Logan's balls. Her stroking stopped as her whole body shuddered, adjusting to the foreign intrusion. Her pussy had to stretch to accommodate, but it felt incredible. Every touch, every nerve ending was alive, was on fire. Dylan was in heaven.

Ryan was fully inside in one stroke, his torso flush with her clit. He pulled back a little, and Dylan's whole body seemed to scream out, begging not to be abandoned.

Mercifully he thrust back in, grinding his hips into hers. Dylan gasped as she felt the ridges of his cock rubbing against her most sensitive spot. Fuck, this was incredible.

Ryan started out almost painfully slow, taking his time thrusting in and out, grinding his hips with every movement. Dylan's pussy squeezed tighter around the shaft, pleading to feel every last inch, every sensation.

The feeling between her legs had distracted Dylan from her work on Logan's member. He gently slapped his shaft against her lips, her nose buried in his balls. She tried to turn her attention back to him, licking and kissing the underside of his cock.

But it was so hard to concentrate with Ryan's cock inside her. With that glorious dick thrusting in and out, in and out. His strokes were building in power. Every thrust rocked her body forward a little.

Logan sensed her distraction, and aimed his cock at her mouth. Dylan arched her back and neck, trying to make it easier for him, as he slid his dick past her lips and into her mouth.

He took the reins, thrusting his hips forward so his cock slid along her tongue, almost straight into her throat.

Dylan let her eyes close and her body relax again. The guys did the work, both using their members to fuck her holes. Every sensation, every touch, felt better. If this was what ecstasy did to her, Dylan wanted to take it every night. She was in heaven, in ecstasy.

Ryan's pace was quickening too. The room was filling with the slapping sounds of their flesh meeting, of her sopping quim being filled. Dylan's clit was rubbing against Ryan's crotch on the downstrokes, sending small sparks down to her fingers and toes each time.

The combination of stimulation to her clit and g-spot were incredible. Better than she could ever remember. She felt each touch, each powerful thrust so vividly. It was taking over her whole body. Building, building, as she became a slave to each thrust.

She hardly felt Logan's thrusts in her mouth, but she let him use her throat to pleasure himself, just happy to be able to feel another hard cock. As much pleasure as she was getting, it almost turned her on more to know that she was doing the same to the two men. The two cocks, throbbing, pulsing, aching. All for her.

The climax was getting close. Her muscles were tensing. She couldn't moan, but slight whimpers and mewls escaped through.

Her pussy clenched tighter with each new thrust. Her legs wrapped around Ryan's back, pulling him in deeper. She wanted everything. Needed everything.

And as his pace quickened, she was given everything. Ryan was fucking her with everything he had now. His cock pistoned in and out of her, over and over. Dylan's heart was pounding, her muscles quivering and shaking uncontrollably.

She could feel it coming. So close. All she needed was for him to keep going. To keep fucking her cunt, again, and again, and.....

Dylan burst. A fire erupted inside her. Every muscle, every nerve, shook and was electrified with life. Her body rose off the bed, her legs suffocated his waist. Her pussy clamped down around that perfect cock.

She'd never felt better. Ever. Wave after wave of indescribable pleasure washed over her. Her brain was fuzzy, blocking every other sensation out. Nothing else mattered but the unmatched pleasure cascading through her.

Dylan couldn't feel anything else for nearly a minute. It was so intense, so powerful. She wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment forever, two cocks inside her, guiding her to the greatest peak she'd experienced.

Slowly, her senses began coming back, her consciousness of the world around her increased. Logan had stopped fucking her mouth. Ryan's cock remained sheathed completely inside her. It was pulsing, matching the squeezing of her pussy. Cumming.

She could feel his warmth inside her. Covering her walls. Filling the deepest depths of her cunt. His juices were mixing with hers in a melting pot of pure carnal desire. He'd given her everything. And she relished the feeling of every single drop.

Dylan's muscles started to relax as well as she fell back on the bed. Ryan still held her, not wanting to move. The three rested there for a minute; Logan's hands fondling and touching her breasts the only action.

Torturously, Ryan began to withdraw his now-deflating cock. Dylan's twat tried to hold on, begging to stay full, to stay whole. But it was not to be, as Ryan pulled out fully. Dylan could feel his load start to trickle out of her now-unplugged hole, seeping down to her ass and onto the sheets below. Her own cum mixed in there as well, the evidence of their most intimate union.

Dylan finally opened her eyes when both men began to move. Ryan slid off the bed just as Logan pulled fully out of her mouth.

Ryan reached to his shorts on the floor, saying something quickly to his roommate that Dylan didn't try to understand. She just knew that Logan was climbing over her, his hands on her hips, forcing her onto her side.

Dylan faced the room just as Ryan left, a flash of light from outside flooding the room before he closed the door. She wanted to ask, wanted to know why he was leaving her, but there were now more pressing matters.

Logan was lying behind her, and she could feel his cock nudging against her ass, searching for her entrance. She shifted her hips back to meet his, and moaned as Logan's cock slid deftly into her pussy.

There was no hint of trepidation or teasing with Logan. Already rockhard from her mouth, he started thrusting vigorously into her from behind. Dylan's ass jiggled and clapped with each powerful stroke of his hips, and his cock was angled almost perfectly inside her, sliding along her walls and nestling against her g-spot.

Dylan's twat was still incredibly sensitive from her orgasm, so the first few strokes were very intense, almost painful. But she adjusted quickly. Her body was hungry, her pussy was hungry. For more. Always more. She needed it.

Logan wrapped an arm over Dylan, reaching to play with her boobs as he thrust into her. She reached a hand back to feel his hips, feel each gyrating thrust, every firing of his muscles. She started grinding her hips back to match, forcing his cock deeper inside her.

She wasn't sure when, or if, she'd be able to climax again, but the sensation felt nice. Lying on her side, it was almost like sleeping. Her eyes closed, and she let the sensations flood over her consciousness again, giving herself into them.

Logan's body was warm against hers. He was building up a sweat, his chest pressed right up to her back. She could feel the heat rising off of them, their sweaty bodies sticking.

His hand squeezed tighter around her breast, using it as leverage to power into her with all the strength he had. Dylan's body was starting to quiver again. She'd be able to have a second climax. She knew it, felt it.

His throbbing cock inside of her was doing its best to guarantee it. The angle of his curved cock was working wonders, sending tremors and shivers through her body. Her mouth hung open, unable to control the gasps and moans that emanated.

Their bodies felt so close, so unified. His warm touch was intoxicating. His chest against her back. His arm around her chest. His mouth sucking down on the side of her neck. His cock buried to the hilt inside her.

Just as Dylan felt the pleasure starting to build higher inside her again, Logan slammed in forcefully. His hand gripped her breast, and his teeth bit into her neck. He groaned huskily into her skin, and she felt his cock pulsing, ready to explode.

"Please," she begged. The only words she had felt control over for as long as she could remember. And Logan obeyed. She felt his ultimate warmth spreading inside her. Coating her. Making her whole again. Her pussy squeezed and tensed around his cock. She wanted to milk every drop, every ounce. Knowing it was her who caused it. Her intoxicating presence, feel, made it happen. Dylan had never felt higher, never felt more validated.

Unlike Ryan, Logan did not bask in the afterglow. He pulled out almost immediately, trailing his slimy, partially-flaccid cock against her ass. The warm liquid seeped out again, running across her leg down to the bed again. More. She needed more. She needed to cum again. And to never be left unfilled, untouched.

Another set of hands grabbed her. Dylan opened her eyes as she was pulled up and spun around onto her knees. A new face stared back at her. He looked younger. Baby-faced, with thin wire-rimmed glasses, and just a hint of stubble on his face. His green eyes stood out against his red hair, whose color was muted by the fading LEDs on the ceiling.

Dylan had found herself kneeling on the bed next to the boy. His pants were off, though his t-shirt remained on. He was already hardening as he shifted to lean back against the wall, cock sticking straight up out of his lap.

"Ride me bitch," he barked, although his voice still felt muted. Dylan's ears were overwhelmed with her own heartbeat and the voices swirling and screaming in her head for more, more everything.

"Please," Dylan responded as she swung her legs over his. She wasn't sure if she had the energy or the mental focus to be on top. Even the reflection of the lights in his glasses was tantalizing to Dylan. So much stimulation, so many senses. But she had to try. Needed to try. "Please let me have it."

The boy's hands pulled Dylan's hips aggressively towards his own to answer. As she sank down she felt his cock pressing against her inner thigh, then brushing against her sopping slit. He tried to thrust his hips up, but his cock was only semi-hard, and his head remained in place at Dylan's entrance.

She didn't know how she had the composure to do it, but she reached down and took ahold of the kid's dick. She relished the feel of her fingers around his dick, his hands on her waist, her back. She needed all the sensations.

His cock started to harden more as Dylan stroked it softly, just running her hand back and forth over his head, already wet with pre-cum. She wanted another hard cock in her so badly, forcefully. It didn't matter what it took, she just never wanted to be left empty again. She needed to get this cock hard enough for herself.

The guy craned his neck and started kissing her chest. Dylan's nipples were already solid, but the exploratory tongue and teeth of the kid was doing wonders too. The feel of his mouth latching onto her skin and sucking down was incredible. She arched her back further, giving him more access to her chest.

She got lost in the sensations of his hands, his mouth, for a minute, before the lurching of his cock reminded her of her main goal. Her only desire.

Dylan held his cock steady and readjusted her hips, positioning herself above his erection. With his head already nestled against her labia, she worked her hips down, and his cock slid in effortlessly.

Her pussy was already so wet and so stretched that it accommodated the new cock with no resistance. She sank all the way down onto it, feeling the deepest reaches of his member delving deep into her twat. It was exactly what she wanted.

His hands dug into her back as Dylan started to gyrate her hips, grinding slightly up and down on the rock-hard rod inside her. She knew it wouldnt take much more. After Logan, she was already close.

His glasses knocked against her skin as his mouth kept kissing and sucking on her chest. It was the only thing disrupting the intense carnal pleasure seeping over her body, so Dylan yanked off his glasses and tossed them aside. This needed to be a perfectly intimate moment. She wanted nothing more than to feel his touch, his warmth engrossing her, his cock inside her.

And god did that cock feel incredible.

Sliding herself up and down on the rod, she could control each sensation, the speed, the angle, everything. She adjusted herself to the novel cock quickly, mastering the curves and ridges, finding exactly the right way to move her hips to get it hitting her perfect spots.

Dylan's hips rocked up and down, up and down. Her clit brushed against the man's torso and pubes with each thrust, sending small shocks up her spine. She could feel his balls hitting her ass on the downstrokes too; the slapping of flesh melded with the wet noises of her pussy and the muted music downstairs to create a glorious cacophony.

Her hands wrapped around the back of the guy's head, burying him in her chest. Her tits bounced against his face with each undulation of her hips, making it hard for him to latch his mouth on, but he seemed content to kiss and lick at her breasts.