Frat Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took all of Dylan's willpower to focus on moving her hips. It was draining her, forcing her body up and down. She just wanted to lay back and relax. But every downstroke made it worth it, getting to feel that cock sink inside her.

That was her reward, her motivation. Dylan's job became easier as the guy started to buck his hips up to match each of Dylan's movements. She groaned as his cock plumbed new depths, reaching every inch of her pussy. She could feel the invasion, the sensations, into her stomach, burning with a passion.

Dylan got lost in the sensations, just focusing solely on keeping her hips moving, keeping that glorious cock sliding in and out of her. The man's mouth had strayed over her chest, her collarbones, her neck. Every kiss, every lick, every warm suck from his mouth just added to the overwhelming sensations Dylan felt.

The peak that Logan had begun to work back up inside her was getting much closer. Dylan had been working so hard she hadn't even realized how much it had snuck up on her. She arched her back and ground her pelvis down, letting that dick hit her perfect spots.

Dylan's mouth hung open as a few strings of moans and gasps escaped from her. She couldn't muster words. Her brain could only focus on the pleasure. It was taking over every cell in her brain, transmitting down through each nerve in her body.

Nails dug into her back. The guy's cock pulsed. That felt even better inside her. The throbbing of his member against the walls of her twat, and the knowledge of how much she was turning him on.

"Cum for me slut," he whispered in her ear.

"Uh huh," was all Dylan could muster in response.

Mechanically her hips ground down, again and again. So close.

She whimpered out, working so hard to get to her reward, to feel the ultimate release. It was right there, she wanted it so bad.

"Pl... please," she pleaded, the sensations and feelings overwhelming her. She could feel tears forming in her eyes.

So. close. Just. a. little. more.

He thrust his cock up into her more powerfully than ever right as Dylan slammed her hips down perfectly for the final time, and the release flowed through her.

Bright lights, energy, the fucking sun, radiated through her body. She tensed up, her twat spasming and exploding on the dick inside her. Every molecule throbbed inside her.

Dylan's mind went blank and fuzzy. A mild ringing coursed through her ears. Nothing else in the world existed but the feelings running through her right now.

Nothing but this moment.

Her heart felt like it was about to explode, and her vision didn't return clearly until her breathing and pulse began slowing down, her muscles relaxing.

She was lying on the bed. The guy was nowhere to be found. She couldn't remember the last minute at all. All she felt was the warm bed, the trickle of liquid down her ass that told her a third load had soiled her pussy, and the rising and falling of her chest.

And hands on her.

Pulling her to the floor. She was dragged unceremoniously off the bed and deposited on all fours on the carpet. It felt much harder, less cloudlike and euphoric than the bed.

Before she even had time to adjust to the change, hands were back on her. On her ass. Something pressing against her slit.

Another dick inside her. Dylan could barely muster the effort to raise her head, let alone look back at the person behind her. They were thrusting away inside her almost immediately. Her pussy was raw, sore, sensitive.

And yet it still felt so. fucking. good.

Every. fucking. thrust.

Her whole body rocked forward as the man slammed into her. She could hear her butt slapping against his torso. Could feel his cock burrowing deep into her depths, using every bit of her natural secretions and the loads inside her as lubricant.

His hands were on her hips, forcing her back onto his cock with each thrust. It extended deeper and deeper up inside her. If Dylan felt it in her stomach while riding, it seemed like she could feel it in her throat now.

A new hand grabbed her chin, a little more gently than the last few guys had handled her. Dylan’s face was pulled up to reveal a familiar sight.

Ryan stared back down at her. The one who started all of this. The one Dylan felt herself melt away into.

But the warmth, the comfort was no longer there in his eyes. He stared at her, staring straight into her soul. Seeing every deepest thought and desire Dylan had, and looking back with a cold and calculating mercy.

He had already given her that deepest desire earlier, the gentle touch and soft warmth. The comfort. Now with that satisfied and gone, it was just the pure carnal lust that Dylan had left. And he knew it.

Dylan’s mouth opened before he even grabbed his cock. He positioned it in her mouth and slid it past her lips.

She tried to work her tongue, to suck down on it. But her brain just felt cloudy, foggy. She didn’t have the energy.

Luckily the man thrusting behind her was rocking her body forward a little, letting her bob up and down on Ryan’s member with minimal effort. Dylan kept her mouth and throat open as Ryan pushed his hips forward to match, letting her swallow his entire sword like a magician.

The two men seesawed Dylan back and forth, continuing to beat her energy down and surrendering her further and further. Her sex had enough time to de-sensitize, and pleasure had begun to inundate her brain once more.

Dylan wanted to feel guilty, gluttonous. No one deserved this much pleasure. But she couldn’t help it. It was everything she needed right now. As much as it drained and overwhelmed her, she needed every second.

So she couldn’t make herself feel guilty at all. Even as the man behind her buried himself deeper than ever and gripped her hips tight enough for her skin to bruise. She knew another load had been deposited inside her, even if it was tough to feel. Her pussy felt so wet, so filled already. She didn’t know how much more she could feel.

That question was answered almost immediately. The guy behind her hadn’t even pulled out for 5 seconds before someone else took his spot.

And the rhythm started again. And once again that glorious rhythm inside Dylan was cresting. More. She needed more. Everything. At least one last one.

She screwed her brain up and concentrated as hard as she could on Ryan’s dick in her mouth, working her mouth up and down and getting her tongue to lavish licks over his head. She hadn’t given him a very good effort so far, and knew that this was his round 2, so it would take a little bit.

Hair cascaded down into her face; one of Dylan’s buns had come undone. She was surprised they’d both stayed intact that long, but as strands clung to her cheeks and mouth, she wished they’d held up longer.

Ryan brushed the loose hairs aside and pulled it out of her face, letting her continue devouring his cock. Dylan’s mind focused itself, trying to block out the stimulation overload of the two cocks and the vibrations and pulsing from the drugs and alcohol. She hardly paid attention to the cock inside her, but she could still feel another wave coming over her.

Being forced down on all fours, being pinned between cocks. Getting her pussy rotated and abused. The idea alone sent burning embers through her body, shimmering out from her crotch. The physical sensations simply added to that, sending Dylan closer to the edge.

Disappointment washed over her when she felt the dick inside her throb and stop mid-thrust. Another load deposited; the man stayed still for a few moments before pulling out and leaving her empty. She had been building up the effort inside her, and had hoped for more of a reward.

It felt too greedy to ask for, but Dylan couldn’t help but beg for one more. She was too close to let it go.

As if Ryan could sense it, he pulled his cock back out of Dylan’s mouth, and she gasped for air, finally realizing how difficult it had been for her to breathe.

Those eyes of his pierced down into her again. He knew what she needed.

“Please,” she begged, as she’d begged to him before.

The one word conveyed everything Dylan meant. Wrapped up all her emotions and desires into a neat little bow that Ryan interpreted immediately.

He maneuvered himself behind her and dropped down to his knees. A hand reached out and pushed at the top of her back, forcing her head down onto the carpeted floor. Dylan spread her legs a little wider, face down and ass up. She knew Ryan would give her what she needed. She knew this was it. After this, every urge and desire she’d had would be sated.

He guided his cock over her slit, running his head through her sopping wet and beaten-up labia. He nestled his member against her gaped entrance, putting Dylan on edge for just long enough to bate her breath, before he plunged in.

“Uhhh,” she moaned. The cock that had started it all was back inside her, and it felt indescribably better. Every nerve ending inside her twat was back alive, firing on all cylinders. Any soreness was gone.

Right now, this cock was everything. Pistoning inside her, fucking her senseless. In and out, in and out. Dylan didn’t move, didn’t do anything but let herself get fucked. It was exactly what she needed, her entire world.

She closed her eyes and let her mind go blank. Nothing else mattered. In and out. Just as long as that wave inside her kept building and building. In and out. Her breathing was rapid again, her chest flushed red, slightly hiding the innumerable hickies left on her tits, shoulders, and neck earlier.

In and out. Her pussy was burning hotter. In and out. Her legs were quivering. In and out. Her stomach was knotting up, the pit inside her getting filled up more and more with every gluttonous pleasurable sensation.

In and out. Dylan’s mouth hung open. Her heart was pounding out of her chest.

In and out. Her quim squeezed down as tight as it could around Ryan’s magnificent shaft. Every ridge, every curve, every buck of his hips in and out was perfect. Was hitting every spot she could ask for, pushing every single button she had.

It was coming. Rapidly. And thunderously. Dylan could feel and think of nothing else. Nothing but the sensations inside her. In and out. Again and again and again.

She was so close. Just that same thing, again and again, was all she needed, all she ever needed. It couldn’t stop until she got there, she wouldn’t let it.

Another thrust. Ryan was nearing the end of his line, Dylan could tell. His cock was pulsing and felt harder and bigger than ever. Another thrust. Fuck it was coming. Another. It was here.

Ryan slammed his cock into Dylan’s cunt one final time, and her world erupted. If the previous finishes had felt euphoric, like ecstasy, this blew them out of the water. Dylan couldn’t even process the pure pleasure that was overcoming her body, overriding every one of her senses, filling every nerve and atom in her body with sheer unadulterated bliss.

It felt like she was in that ecstasy for hours, days. She didn’t know how long. She never wanted to leave. It was the best thing she’d ever felt.

Dylan came back to earth slowly, begrudgingly, shocks of pleasure still cascading through her.

The sensation of something dripping down her forehead brought her senses back to earth as well. She had found herself on her knees. Ryan stood over her, cock in hand.

Dylan knew what happened immediately. The globs of cum trickling down her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, all felt like a warm bath back to reality, a physical reminder and branding of both her ecstasy and gluttony.

That was it. She’d been given every single desire and sensation she’d begged for, and more. She’d been given pure bliss and ecstasy.

Dylan wasn’t going to sit around and wait for the come-down to happen in this room.

Without a word, Dylan gathered her clothes, not bothering to clean off the trail of cum that had leaked down her inner thighs or the glazing covering her whole face. She slipped on her shoes and began the slow walk back to her dorm.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.