Frat Party with Daughter - Revealed

Story Info
Sequel to "A Frat Party With My Daughter".
1.5k words
3.48
44.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story here though I'm already writing on longer sequel to another story. English is not my native language so be gracious with my writing. I contacted a few editors here but didn't get one response at all.

I don't like stories where the husband is characterized as naive and a complete idiot, so after reading the original stories I had an idea for a sequel and wrote it within a few hours.

Please read the original stories of billyt98366 (Chapter 01 and Chapter 02) before reading this one. I contacted the original author of these stories end of November 2020 but I didn't get a response. As he was inactive in the last 19 years I don't think I will get a response in the future.

I know that there is no finish, but I can't decide between RAAC or BTB. Maybe later I make a second chapter with an ending according to the comments.

*****

5 Weeks after my last visit to my daughter, Kim, and my lover Mark, I was still euphoric of the sex I got there. Mark and I have called each other every other day and had phone-sex several times. I even masturbated a few times thinking about this weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to visit our daughter in this time because of her and Marks workload for the studies. But we already planned a longer weekend from Thursday to Sunday in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

It was a Monday afternoon, when my daughter called and told me, that she has been informed that the money for the following semester has been withdrawn from her college-account and that it should be paid within the next week or she had to drop out of college. I told her I will talk with her father about the money.

When my husband came home late in the evening, I asked him why the money for the college for our daughter hasn't been paid yet. He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds and told me that he won't pay the school for a disrespectful daughter who stabs him in the back. Dumbfounded I asked him what he meant by this. He just said that he found out, that his daughter has no respect for her father and maybe doesn't even like him anymore. That's why he decided not to pay for her school but I'm free to pay for it from my account.

I asked him why he thought his daughter doesn't love him anymore whereas he answered to just ask our daughter. As it was already late in the evening, I decided to call my daughter the next day but when I tried to talk with my husband about it he said that he said everything to be said. I went to bed angry at him.

The next day I called my daughter and told her what her dad told me. She had no idea why her father thought she doesn't love him anymore. She said that she always loved him, but I could hear the sadness in her voice. I told her that I would take care of the money for her school and maybe she should talk to her father.

When I went online to our accounts to pay for our daughter, I found out that most of our money on our accounts was missing. I found out, that there have been several withdrawals form the accounts, but I couldn't find out where the money went to. I started to get angry at my husband again and waited until he got home.

Immediately when he entered our home, I asked him where all our money was and how I should pay for our daughter. "Well", he said, "I invested my money. The money still on the shared accounts is for current payments for the house and your car. If you want more money, you should find a job. As for paying the school for our daughter, maybe one of your lovers can pay for it. Though I don't think your lovers at our daughter's college will have enough money but maybe you can charge them for your whoring around. But maybe your lover here in whose bed you spend your time will give you the money."

Shocked my feet buckled and I had to sit down. "What.... What do you mean? I have no lovers." I said with as much persuasiveness as possible. I could feel myself tearing up and I didn't know what more to say. I didn't know that he knew of my extramarital sex at all.

My husband started to get angry. "Oh, come on. I know of your lover here that you spent time in his bed. I also know of your lover Mark at the college and I know of all the college boys there that you fucked with the encouragement of my ungrateful daughter. I also know that you shared her boyfriend."

I started to cry because I saw the crash of my marriage. "I'm sorry, it was just sex." I whispered between sobs. "Just sex?" He asked. "Then tell me when you had sex with me the last time and when did we make love the last time?" I tried to remember but to my shame I had to admit that I didn't know it. After some time where I couldn't answer it truthfully, he continued. "The last sex with me was a week after your first visit with at the college. And that was just pitiful by your lying with closed eyes and me doing all the work. Yes, you came a lot but during your third orgasm you cried the name Mark. That's when I knew something is terribly wrong in our marriage. And for making love, that was several months ago that even I don't remember anymore. I understand that you didn't have time and no need for me between all the telephone-sex with Mark, your masturbation at home and your lover here. Yes, I have it all on video and audio, even your gangbang at the college."

I just sat there like a deer in headlights. I hadn't realized that I neglected my husband and my marriage for so long. I looked in his eyes and could see all the pain that had to be there all these weeks and I hadn't seen it. What a terrible wife have I been.

"Not that I had any interest in sex with you after your gangbang. Who knows what STDs you have now! And our daughter even encouraged you to shit on our marriage. She not once talked to me since she moved to the dorm. She even ignored my messages several weeks ago. Now you know why I won't pay for her school. She has to get a job, maybe she can whore around like here mother. Maybe together you can earn enough for the school." The last two sentences he said with a lot of pain and anger.

After a short break where I just sat crying, he continued. "I'm going to sleep now. I have moved most of my belongings to the guestroom in the last couple of days. I'm not surprised you didn't even notice that. I start sleeping there as I don't see any need for pretense of a happy marriage."

I sat there for a long time or at least it seemed a long time for me. Then I called my daughter even it was late in the evening. But I had to talk to someone, and I had to tell her about our problems. She answered after some time. Without any greetings I just cried on the phone. "Kim, your father knows. Your father knows of Mark, of all the sex there. He even knows of my lover here. And he knows of your involvement, that's the reason why he won't pay for your school." "Oh shit, mom, how does he know? And you have also a lover at home? Shit, what about Mark? What will happen now? And who will pay for the college?" my daughter asked. "We hurt him. We both hurt him really bad and I don't know if our marriage will survive. He said hurtful things about both of us and to be honest, I can't blame him. I don't know where he stashed most of our money but currently there is no way I can talk about it with him. I have to let him cool down in the next days or weeks and keep obedient. Maybe I can save our marriage, but I wouldn't bet on it at the moment. I'm not sure it is advisable for you to call him now. He told me you neglected him since moving to the dorm and even ignored his messages. So please stay calm. Oh, and tell Mark not to call me. I can't see him or any of the other guys again. And I don't think your boyfriend Bob will ever be welcome to be here."

*****

So this is my sequel without an ending. Could there be reconciliation? I don't know if the original story is true as the author indicated in chapter 1 but this sequel is fiction and plays in LIT-versum with its own rules.