All Comments on 'Frat Pledge Pt. 01'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Whitefox2110Whitefox2110over 2 years ago

Great start I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could be the start of a great series, bring it along slowly with lots of graphic sex. As much as I would love to be sissy bitch in a fraternity full of young hard black men, I would prefer to give those magnificent big black clocks my undivided attention. No need to have a blow bang right away, and of course, it should be a gradual transformation for our main character to go from a sissy white boi cock gobbler, to an all out feminized bitch satisfying his black lovers with his tight white ass and his hungry throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! What an awesome idea. Wish I ha joined that fraternity. Keep the stories coming and most importantly keep those beautiful black cocks cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of my high-school days. Going out on a Friday night cruising around trying to score chicks. Most of the time I was in the back seat of my friend's Cadillac El Dorado sucking of the black boys, while we drove around town looking for fun. By the time I got to college I was a full out sissy slut dressing in panties and stocking and getting gang fucked in my dorm room by black guys every weekend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous