Fraternal Twins Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"We shouldn't," Mom said.

"Shouldn't what, Mom?" Slater asked.

"Oh god...you're going to make me say it, aren't you?"

Slater smiled, then pressed his lips gently to hers. She sighed at their lips touching, she kissed him back.

"We can't, not here," she said pushing him back.

"Okay. How about out on the raft?"

"Oh god," his Mom said sighing. "No, not tonight, not ever son."

"I love you mom," said Slater as he squeezed her breast.

"Oh my god, no, no, this is so wrong son, so wrong," Eileen uttered then sighed in surrender.

She pulled her son's lips to hers kissing him fiercely. Her arms snaked up around his neck. She moaned into his mouth as he squeezed her breast. She was under his spell and she knew it, she had known it since this afternoon, out on the raft. Slater pulled his lips away from hers. He stood, looking down at her beautiful face, he took her hand and pulled her up next to him.

"Where?" she asked.

"My room," he said leading the way.

She just nodded as she followed him. In his tiny room, with only a twin size bed there wasn't much room. He closed the door, almost pushing his mother down on the floor. He spun and caught her before she fell. He pressed his lips once more to hers. She clung to him as she kissed him back. He was so strong. So handsome, so much like his father was at his age. She moaned as she felt him unbutton her dress. Once it was unbuttoned, she dropped her arms to let it float to the ground. She was now just in her panties.

Slater moved his mouth down to his mother's nipple. He sucked gently. She held his head as she watched him suckle at her breast once again. Moaning she closed her eyes as her body shook with pleasure and lust. She also couldn't believe she was letting her son see her almost naked, let alone suck on her tit. She moaned as he gently bit down on her nipple with his teeth. She watched as he slowly sank to his knees, pushed his nose against her pussy and sniffed deeply of her scent. She sighed as he grabbed the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down. When her shaved pussy appeared, Slater kissed it, his tongue came out and licked the hood of her clit. She shivered as her panties fell to the floor. She pulled her feet from her sandals and now she was completely naked for her son.

"How long has it been?" Slater asked looking up into Eileen's eyes.

"Too long...oh god, six months, your father's meds keep him from getting erect."

She closed her eyes as she sighed for telling him that. Why was she letting him do this to her? Why not? She was on the pill. There is no chance of her getting pregnant. Why not enjoy her son, before he goes off to college. Slater moved her so she was now laying on his bed. He had pulled the covers back so she was on the clean sheets he had put on yesterday. Eileen closed her eyes as her son undressed next to the bed. She wanted to look, but couldn't bring herself too...yet. She felt him kneel at the foot of the small bed. His hands were then between her thighs, pushing them apart. Eileen let him. He could now see her most private of privates.

"God you're so beautiful," Slater whispered.

"Oh god," Eileen croaked.

When his tongue touched her labia, Eileen jerked and almost screamed. She brought her arm up and put it in her mouth as Slater started to suck and lick her pussy. She was coming when his tongue touched her hooded clit. She loved to have her pussy eaten, but Jordan was even unable to do that to her now. He has stopped quite some time ago. She was biting down on her arm to keep from waking the whole house. Slater was now pushing his stiff tongue into his mom's vagina as far as he could. She was screaming and biting her arm to muffle the sound. He kept licking her. He kept sucking up her juices as they flowed out of her wonderful body.

"No more, please Slater, no more, oh god I coming," Eileen growled softly at her son.

Slater pulled his mouth from his mother's pussy. He looked down at her as he knelt between her spread legs. She was so beautiful. Leaning forward he to a nipple into his mouth. She sucked gently. She cooed at him softly as she came down from her orgasm. He alternated between her two nipples, gently sucking and nibbling at them.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Eileen said to her son holding his head to her chest.

He moved a little and she felt his hard cock touch her thigh. She shivered, jerked and groaned as it did. Reaching down between them, she grabbed his cock in her petite hand. He was huge. She was a little shocked at his size. From who did the gene for this come from, her or her husband. She moaned as she pressed it against her opening. She was so wet that Slater didn't even have to push, it just slipped in all on its own. Eileen sighed as he filled her up, all the way to her cervix. Her husband was a good sized but had never filled her so full.

"Oh Mom, that feels wonderful," Slater whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, you are so big," Eileen croaked.

They lay there, coupled together, just enjoying the feel of each other. Slater moaned in his mother's ear.

"Well, are you going to make love to me or just lay there with you wonderful dick in my sloppy old pussy," Eileen whispered in his ear.

"I'm just going to enjoy the feel of your wonderful pussy for as long as my dick will stay hard. Last time I did this it stayed hard for three days," he growled chuckling.

"You shouldn't lie to your mother," Eileen said softly.

"You're right it was only eight hours."

Slater pulled out halfway, then slipped in slowly until he was all the way inside his mother's hot pussy. He did it over and over. His mother was groaning each time he slid inside her body. She moaned each time he retreated from her. He was slowly speeding up until he was soon pounding into her body hard and fast. Eileen was biting her son's shoulder and screaming. Her screams were muffled by Slater's flesh. In and out, his cock slammed her pussy. He was fast getting to the point of no return. His mother was already there, screaming her orgasms into his neck as she bit down on his flesh. He would have a mark there tomorrow. Then he slammed his face into his pillow and roared his pleasure as his semen flowed up his cock shooting out of the end and filling his mother's womb with his seed.

He was shaking as he pressed into her as far as he could. Eileen was shaking and shivering as she felt her son's seed fill her and warm her belly. Her mind was reeling with the pleasure she felt. It was also reeling with the guilt she felt for doing this with her son. 'Oh my god,' she thought as she started to calm down. But it had felt so good.

"Oh god," she whispered. "You...you are my son. We should never have done this. Oh my god, what you must think of me?"

"I love you, mom. I really, really, love you." Slater was still shaking as he told her.

"I love you too, but not like this...this is so wrong...my god, I let my son fuck the shit out of me. Fuck it was so good too." Then Eileen was crying. Her heart was torn, her mind was torn. She didn't know what to do, but she found herself holding on to her son, hoping he would stay on top of her just a little bit longer.

"Then why does it feel so right," Slater said softly as he pulsed his cock inside his mother.

"Oh god, don't do that. You'll have me screaming again."

"Karen wants you too."

Eileen just lay there, shocked out of her mind by what Slater had just told her.

"What?" she asked even though she had heard him the first time. She felt her pussy constrict at the thought of Karen.

"Karen wants to make love to you too." Slater felt his mom's pussy constrict around him when he told her again. He smiled.

"Oh god," Eileen was having another orgasm. She could feel her son's cock, it was still hard. "Fuck me again dear, please I need to cum again."

Slater was still hard, he wasn't surprised by this. Instead, he was glad that he was. His mom was so hot. So sexy. So wonderful to be inside her. He pulled out, then slid slowly back into her body. He groaned at the feeling. His mother sighed with contentment.

"We shouldn't, oh god, but it feels so good." Eileen was once again biting her son's shoulder. She could feel his lips on her neck. He wasn't sucking, just kissing her. She shivered at his touch. Her breasts were smashed by his body on top of hers. Eileen was having small little orgasms that were ripping her insides out. She wanted to scream to the world her love for her son, but couldn't now. Now she had to shudder in silence in order to keep everyone in the house from knowing what a slut mother she was.

Slater slowly made love to his mother. He loved the way she felt around his hard cock. As he pushed into her, her pussy would grab him when he hit bottom and hold him as he pulled out. He just knew he was almost turning her inside out. And it felt so good he was close to once again filling her with his seed. He slammed into her hard. His cock pulsed and pulsed as he his ropes of semen filled his mother once more.

"Oh god," Eileen growled as she felt her son's cock pulse inside her body. "Oh my god, I'm coming...so good, so good baby. Oh my god. You fuck me so good." Then she was biting Slater's shoulder and shaking violently. Slater held her.

"God I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

Still shaking with one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had, she started to cry. Slater heard her sobs and moved off her. She held onto him so he couldn't get away. But he wasn't going anywhere, just next to her so he could kiss her lips. She was kissing him back with all the passion in her body. God she loved him. So much. More than she should. In a different way than she should. She was so ashamed of herself. She was such a fucking whore and a slut.

"I have to go clean up," she said pushing Slater away. "We'll talk about this tomorrow." She gathers her clothes and opened his door. Looking out she rushed across the hall into the bathroom.

She left Slater's door open. He saw the light in the bathroom come on. He heard the water running in the shower. Then he saw a shadow cross the bright light from under the bathroom door. Then his door was closing and his sister was climbing into bed with him. He smiled at her. She kissed him and snuggled up to him.

"Was she good?" Karen asked softly.

"She was wonderful," Slater gasped.

"Good. Did she like it?"

"Yes and no. She feels a lot of guilt for letting me fuck her, but she really, enjoyed me fucking her."

"I figured that would happen. Did you tell her I wanted her too?"

"I did."

"What did she say?"

"Fuck me again."

"Oh. Wow. When do you think I should approach her?"

"Not for a day or two. She is upset and relaxed all at the same time. Just be easy with her. Don't push. Let things happen like they did with me tonight. And thank you for leaving. If you would have stayed I don't think she would have..."

"I figured that too."

"Are you staying here or going back to your bed?" Slater asked his sister.

"As soon as mom is out of the bathroom...oops, there she goes. See you in the morning sweetheart." She kissed her brother hard. Then was gone. She left the door open on her way out. Reaching down to the floor, Slater pulled his shorts up and put them on.

Rolling over he closed his eyes. 'Tomorrow should be interesting,' he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12