All Comments on 'Fraternity President and The Pledge'

by bestforme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xx9 months ago

A different story but very entertaining and erotic now all Fred has to do is fuck him that help complete the story. Proves a large cock is not always king.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

That must have looked sooo hot, seeing that big dicked alpha naked and down on his knees begging to suck cock. And I have a feeling when the party is over, he's going to be waking with Fred sliding in and out of his no longer virgin ass.

slaveboy4serviceslaveboy4service9 months ago

Love this story. It is a refreshing take on cucking. Fred submitted to all the Frat pledge initiations to get in the frat only to turn his pledge Master and president into a cuck! Nice twist! I'm looking forward to what will happen next. Assume Fred will fuck him. Will Fred become president of the frat someday? Will others find out what has happened to him?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. Great story!! It had me hard from the beginning. I can’t wait for the ass fucking to happen!! Please keep writing!

cat_suckercat_sucker8 months ago

Wrong category. I wouldn't put a story where 90% of it is about straight sex in "gay male" to be honest. If the story was more focused on gay sex experiences maybe, but practically everything is about Fred fucking the two girls.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! NEED another part!!

alphafallenboysalphafallenboys7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I like underdog tops overpowering so called Alpha tops. Great story. Thx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mostly bị and straight. Not really gay sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous