Fraternity President and The Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." When she got up, he slapped her ass with a wide grin on his face. She headed to my bathroom. "She's quite the catch." Fred got up and stood next to me, his still hard wet dick swinging. "I told you. The dick's like magic. I'm so glad I pledged with you guys. I heard you were the best frat and now I believe it." He patted my shoulder and started to head for the bathroom as well.

"You're not better than me."

"You ok Hunter?"

"No, you fucked my girlfriend."

"And she loved it. I thought you wanted me to fuck her."

"Not like that."

"Did you think I was going to be bad at fucking your girl?"

"No, I-" I was losing it. "What makes your dick so good?" I cringed at the smirk that appeared on his face when I said it.

"You should try it yourself if you want to know so bad." Jane had emerged from the bathroom.

"Why is everyone saying that!"

"I think he needs some time." Fred had kept his constitution. My fury did not make him flinch.

They threw on some clothes and made their way out, hand in hand, as I collapsed on my bed. What was happening. I spent the last hours of the day tracing my room with footsteps. I have the bigger dick, I have the bigger dick, I have the bigger dick. Girls loved fucking me, didn't they. I had an amazing body. I was the president of this fraternity goddamnit! The more I thought about all those things the less sure I was about any of it. How had this idiot outdone me? I ran down and ingested two sleeping pills, ignoring any brother. "He's in a mood." I heard someone say as I slammed the door to my room.

Sleep came at the expense of clarity. My brain was still foggy as the drugs seeped their way into my head. I drifted in and out of consciousness. I thought I heard Fred as he came to sleep on the air mattress. In my dream Keri was being fucked by him.

"His dick feels amazing." She looked at me. "You should try it."

The dream shifted. I was in anthropology class. The professor handed me back a paper standing in front of the whole class, F.

"Failure." He said. I looked back at the class of students.

"Why are you naked?" I heard one yell out. I looked down to find myself without clothing.

"He has a big dick!" Another yelled.

"If it could get hard." Jane was sitting at the desk closest to me. "I prefer Fred's dick."

Fred was sitting next to her. They started to make out. I was back in my bedroom, the same scene as earlier that day. Jane on her knees sucking Fred's cock. He looked over at me.

"Want to suck my dick?"

I took Jane's place. Up close I noticed the large cockhead, the veins curving with the shaft. I touched it. His cock hit the back of my throat.

"Will you fuck me?" I heard myself say.

"Open your legs." My legs spread apart. I felt pressure on my asshole. It was his cockhead, it was slick.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." My ass was hanging off the side of the bed as I faced the opposite wall.

"This was easier than I thought." I looked behind me to see Fred between my legs.

"Wait-" The head of his cock penetrated my sphincter. "Fuck!"

"Might want to keep it down before you wake the whole fraternity. I mean I wouldn't mind." The first wave of pain left my body. "Damn you're tight."

"Fred-"

My head was pushed into a pillow as the shaft of his cock made its way inside me. I felt my cock pressing against the mattress, it was throbbing. I felt at the edge of my wet dream only moments away from cumming in my sheets.

"I like how you say my name when I'm inside you."

I tried to recuperate my thoughts when my cock erupted. I was moaning into the pillow. The orgasm shook my body.

"Dude, did you just nut?" I woke up. It was morning. Fred had asked the question. He was standing over me in some pajamas.

"No-"

He pointed at the wet spot at my crotch. "You just had a wet dream about me. I heard you moaning my name."

I was panicking. I did just have a wet dream about him. My face was burning.

"You can't tell anyone. I'll do anything!"

"I don't care man."

"What?"

"You're the one who's repressed."

"I'm not repressed."

"You just came hands free moaning my name." I had no answer to that. "What was I doing in the dream?"

"You- I-"

"Can't get my dick out your mind huh?"

"How did you fuck Keri and Jane so well?"

"Is that what has you this way?"

"They were moaning like I've never heard."

"Dude you couldn't get hard when I was fucking them." I could see thoughts crossing behind his eyes. "And now you're cumming from it."

"What is it?"

"You're a cuck."

"What?"

"You're a cuck. You like seeing someone fuck your girl. Especially that I do it better than you."

"You're crazy!" I finally got up. I couldn't have this conversation anymore. I jumped into the shower. I wanted to wash away the shame of my subconscious orgasm. Fred's words burrowed in my head. Thankfully it was the last day of Hell Week. He would be out of my room in twenty-four hours. I could figure this out when he was gone.

Fred wasn't there when I got out of the shower. I didn't particularly want to find him. Did he know to show up for the final task that night, and the induction ceremony. I told the brothers that I had sent him running around campus, just like the other pledges.

The final task involved dropping off the pledges in their underwear at the other side of campus. They had to make their way back to the fraternity, where they would be anointed on the spot, given their clothes, and allowed to join the massive party we threw.

We prepared for the party all day long. When the time came the pledges were rallied from around campus in a white van. As president I waited on a throne in the living room. The party started to rage around me. Multiple other fraternities and sororities had their ceremonies before ours just to attend our ragger. I caught a glimpse of Keri. I was almost certain we were broken up. Neither of us had to have said it. Jason's pledge was the first to arrive. His arrival was heralded by hooting and hollering. He was out of breath as he knelt before the throne. I placed my fingers in red paint, painting the symbols Delta Iota Kappa on his chest. The first new brother. He was given his clothes and allowed to enjoy the party. The other pledges sequentially made their way to my throne. Where I anointed them one by one.

I hadn't yet seen Fred when I finished tracing the fraternity letters on the penultimate pledge. They all had until midnight to make it. It was 11:43. I realized I was worried. Why? Wouldn't it be easier if he failed this last task, preventing him from becoming a brother. I looked back at Jason who shrugged at me and looked at the clock. Then we heard the crowd welcome him. Fred appeared before me. He was slightly out of breath. In typical fashion he had a cocky expression on his face, not minding the eyes on his body.

"Sorry, almost got nabbed by the campus police." I got up. Dipped my fingers in paint and drew on his chest. As I felt his body on my fingers, he winked at me.

"That's all of them!" Jason cheered.

The party ramped up a gear. I saw Fred and Jane kissing in the middle of the crowd. The new brothers usually drank till they passed out. I drank with them to forget my week. Having heard that I might be single, a few girls tried their shot with me. I awkwardly rejected them all.

"That's the third girl you shrugged off." Jason came up to me. "What's up man?"

"Me and Keri are over."

"Never stopped you before."

I don't remember going to my room. I sat on my bed. Muffled sounds of the party reached my ears. The door opened, Jane and Fred were all over each other.

"Sorry, thought this might be empty." Jane giggled.

"You guys can go ahead." I got up to give them the room.

"Want to watch?" Fred interrupted. Jane gave him a look. "It's his room."

They didn't wait for me to answer. Clothes started peeling off. In record time Fred's dick had entered Jane. I slowly made my way to the door as their fuck session heated up.

"Come join." Jane called from the bed.

I turned back. Fred was fucking her from behind. She motioned for me to come over. I locked the door. The buzz of the alcohol still on my mind, I made my way to her. Fred was taking his pleasure with no urgency. Her hands unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock. It disappeared in her mouth. I looked up at Fred who was enjoying her pussy. I wasn't enjoying the blowjob as much as I wanted to. My cock was still not fully erect when I took it out. I instead lay down on the bed, watching her.

"Do you like his dick?" I asked Jane. She gave me a quizzical look. "Do you like his dick?" I looked up at Fred.

"I do."

"Do you like it better than mine?"

"I do." I started to play with my hardening cock.

"Tell me how much you like it."

Jane started to get recognition in her eyes. "His cock is fucking amazing. It curves into my pussy in just the right way." As she said it, Fred's dick fully entered her making her moan.

"Tell him how he's bad at sex." Fred said, winking at me. Fred was really fucking her with passion now, leaning down to play with her tits and nipples.

Jane answered through throws of lust. "Your dick is too big. It hurts when you fuck. You don't know how to ease it in." I was still clothed next to the fucking couple with only my crotch exposed. My cock was throbbing in my hands. "You don't know how to touch me-" Fred had pulled her hair. He was enjoying her words as much as I was. "Fred can go for hours and cum again and again. He makes me cum- so many times!" Her voice was shrill trying to get the words out as she climaxed.

"Who's the better fuck?" Fred asked.

"You are!" She screamed.

I had been stroking my cock at the insulting words. I had never felt this feeling. Pleasure and humiliation all at once. Jane, who had once sworn to me how much she liked to fuck me, now tearing me down with words. Fred showing his superiority by fucking her right in front of me.

Fred looked at me, the devil in his eyes. "Who's the better fuck?"

"You are." I whispered as my cock erupted shooting a load on myself. Shots made it all the way to my face.

"There you are." Fred smiled. The only one who hadn't orgasmed. "Now you know who you are."

His words didn't fully click into my brain. I started to feel the clarity of my situation. I could once again hear the party happening outside the door. Fred had not stopped his assault on Jane's pussy. She seemed too wrapped up in it to notice me much. I wasn't sure of my next move. Fred motioned me to him. I approached. He pulled his cock out of Jane who whimpered in disappointment. He placed his lips to my ear.

"You're my cuck now." I looked at him, a deer in headlights. He raised a hand. Grabbing some cum from my face he fed it to me. "That's the taste of your failure." It tasted sweeter than I had imagined. "Now take your clothes off." I did as he asked, Jane was also watching me closely. "Quite the specimen." Fred started to touch my body, as if to inspect it. "You could have been the peak. But that's not what you want is it." I felt my cock starting to stir once more. "Flex for me." It was strange to flex on his command. I was so used to doing it for pictures, to impress girls. Now this small freshman asked for it as his hard cock grazed my leg. I flexed. "So much work, and you still can't fuck a girl right." He looked over at Jane who was reveling in his display.

"It's a shame really." She interjected. Confirming my impotence.

"Suck my dick." Fred told me. Jane gasped.

I looked down at Fred. He was so much smaller than me. So much weaker. Wasn't he. I got on my knees. It's just the alcohol I thought. The hard cock was in front of my face, the larger head, the curved shaft. It was still wet from Jane's pussy. I placed my hand on it, almost covering it completely. It was hard as steel. I don't think my dick had ever been that hard. I looked up at Fred. He winked at me. I swallowed his cock. The head scrapped the top of my throat. It fit completely in my mouth.

"Fuck!" I heard Jane from the bed. "He's sucking your cock!"

"We're just getting started." Fred slapped the side of my face.

It wasn't that bad I thought. Having a dick in your mouth. I started to get ambitious, recreating what girls did in porn. Licking the shaft, playing with the balls. It was only right to do this well if I was to do it at all.

"A natural." Fred grabbed the back of my head. "I'm going to face fuck you now."

His cock slammed in and out of my mouth, as I tried not to choke. When it was over Fred easily pushed me down to the ground, dizzy from the experience.

"That got your cock hard." I looked down at my dick, jutting out like a spear. Fred looked at each of us. Jane and I were waiting for his next instruction. "I think it's time to go back to the party."

"But you haven't cum." I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth.

"I'm good."

"No-" Both Jane and I said simultaneously.

"Do you want it?" We both nodded. I was ashamed of myself. "Say it."

"I want you to cum on me." I spoke.

"Me too." Jane pleaded.

"Alright, as a favor. But you both owe me."

Fred sat on the side of the bed. Jane and I kneeled before him on the ground. He stroked his cock in front of us.

"What do you want?"

"Your cum."

He must have felt so powerful up there. The two of us begging for it. He shot, the first one hit my face. Then the next hit Jane's tits. She put his dick in her mouth making me jealous.

"Alright. You two make out now."

Jane took the dick out and looked over at me covered in cum. "You're a cocksucker."

I looked back at her. A girl I once enjoyed fucking. "You're a slut."

We made out for the freshman. Cum still on my face. It was funny. I had made out with Jane before, as a lover. Now we made out like two straight girls trying to impress one of my frat brothers. When we broke it off, I took Fred's cock in my mouth. He was still hard. What a man.

"We're going to have fun the three of us." Fred slipped on his clothes and left us naked on the floor.

Jane stared at me. I wondered what she was thinking.

"That was interesting."

"Yeah."

"Since when are you like this?"

"Since now."

"This will be fun." She put on her clothes and left me there, naked in my master bedroom.

I didn't want to face the world yet. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

12