Fraternity Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Girls get lured in and trapped by the Fraternity.
1.9k words
3.72
72k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This my first story posted here and will be a multi-part story. It contains some severe sexual acts, including non-consensual, gangbang, anal, oral, and cum-play along with foul language. This is a pure fantasy and fiction and I don't condone it in real life. All characters are 18 or above.

"Here at Vortex, we like to recruit people who are diligent in their work and pay attention to detail. Could you tell us a time when you were in a project that required you to pay attention to detail?" the recruiter asks, a stern blonde woman in business pants and a suit jacket. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun with black-rimmed glasses. The interview for their internship has been going on for almost an hour and I feel like it's going well so far.

"That is a great question. During a group project for computer programming, we were building a simple video game, and I noticed an error that caused a glitch just before our deadline. I ended up having to pull an all-nighter to rewrite the code and fix it the night before our project was due. We ended up getting an A on the assignment. I'm kind of obsessive about my work."

She smiles. "It sounds like you're a diligent worker. We like that here. I think I'm all set for questions. We're just going to need some time to go over the interviews and we'll be calling on whether or not you got the internship as soon as we decide, which could take up to a week."

"Awesome, thank you so much!" I say as we both stand. We shake hands once again before she ushers me out.

I feel really good about that interview. I feel like I aced it. God, I really want to celebrate. I just have one more class and then I can get fucking wasted.

I head to my last class for the week and sit next to the cute boy I like. "Hey, Sidney."

"Hey, Gregg," I say with a smile.

"How did the interview go?" he asks.

"It went well. I feel like I nailed it," I say with a smile.

"That's great," he says as he sends a hand through his wavy brown hair. There's a twinkle in his blue eyes. He's got a smile that makes my knees weak. It doesn't hurt that he's in really good shape. Of course, most basketball players are.

"I'm probably going to convince my roommates to come out and celebrate, you should come," I say.

"I wish. I just have too much work to do," he says.

I frown at him. "You're always working."

"Well, between school and basketball, I have a lot to do. Besides, with the season starting soon, I want to be in tip-top shape. I'm a junior this year and I want to put myself in a good position to start next year."

"I admire that. I won't distract you..." I say, biting my lip. "Too much."

He laughs. "You can distract me all you like."

As class begins, we get to work coding on our project. We've been working on an app that can sync with smartwatches and give an overall assessment of someone's health.

Once class is over, I head back to my place where my roommates are already there. Kase and Dani. They both look up at me from the couch when I enter.

"So?" Kase asks.

"I think I nailed it!" I say.

"That's great!" he says.

"We definitely need to go out tonight to celebrate," Dani says.

"Definitely!" I say.

"Good thing we already got the booze!" Kase says as he gets up and walks over to the kitchen, pulling out a half gal of vodka from the freezer.

Kase, Dani, and I spend the rest of the afternoon getting ready, All the while sipping on vodka and orange juice.

Once we finish, we play bullshit where anyone who gets called out placing the wrong card has to drink. I'm not going to lie, people always say living with a guy who you're not dating doesn't work, but it works with Kase. Of course, it helps that he's gayish. He's only into feminine guys which is a shame because he's so hot. Extremely in shape and has one of those faces that just make your knees weak.

And of course, Dani's gay too, which was a little intimidating when we first met our freshman year, but since then we've become best friends.

Dani's sorority little sister and teammate, Michelle stops by. I'm not sure if they're dating or not, but it definitely seems like it. Apparently, because Michelle is not only pledging the sorority and is a freshman on the softball team, she has to do whatever Dani tells her and has to be sober in order to drive Dani around. Must be nice for Dani. I can't imagine being Michelle though.

We finally get enough alcohol in us to head out. We walk all the way to Greek row, where all the frat and sorority parties are. We stop by Dani's sorority where Dani makes Michelle do some humiliating stuff like get on her knees and kiss Dani's butt. Michelle does it though while all the other girls laugh and degrade Michelle. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of hot. However, I get hit on by several girls which really makes me feel a lot of mixed emotions. I like being desired, but I'm also a little intimidated. The thought of being with another girl is both enticing and scary.

We party a bit and have a few more drinks and before long Dani's making out with Michelle. I guess they are dating? I don't know. Kase and I head out, leaving Dani to her girlfriend.

We head down to Kase's fraternity which is apparently Dani's sorority's brother fraternity? I don't know. It's confusing. That's actually how we met Kase through Dani's sorority. I guess Kase's frat is really for guys who like sissy boys? It's hard to wrap my mind around. But as we walk inside there are guys and girls, but I notice a lot of the girls are really just boys dressed as girls or trans girls? I'm not sure.

We're not there long before Kase is making out with a girly boy. To each their own I guess. I end up walking out eventually. I always feel invisible in Kase's frat. Most of the time, unless Dani is with me I'm the only girl here.

Eventually, I walk out and make my way down the sidewalk. I come across another frat party and a really hot, tall, guy with auburn hair waves me down. "Hey, you're cute. Why don't you come in and have a drink with us?"

I shrug and let him guide me in with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. He's got dark brown eyes that seem to pierce into me. We head into the packed house and he gets me a drink. Then leads me over to the couch where people make room for us. His smile makes me melt.

"My name is David, by the way."

I smile. "I'm Sidney."

"So, babe, what are you doing out tonight?"

I smile at him. "I'm celebrating. I pretty much nailed the interview for a potential internship."

He smiles even wider. "Well, cheers to that."

He holds up his cup and taps it against mine. I take a long gulp. He slams his and I try to keep up, chugging what's left.

He leans in, bringing his lips to my ear. "You're so sexy. I love your brown hair. I could run my hands through it all day."

I laugh. "I wouldn't mind that."

"Want to play beer pong in the basement?"

I nod. He holds out his hand and I take it. I nearly stumble getting up. Shit... I'm a little drunker than I thought.

I follow him downstairs. However, when we get there, there's no beer pong table insight. Instead, there's a mattress on the floor with a naked girl taking three different dicks in each hole. She's crying while she gets fucked and they're filming it.

I back up, but David's grip tightens on me. I feel really dizzy. "I thought you said you wanted to play beer pong..."

David's smirk turns sadistic. "Did I say that? I'm sorry, I meant to say is that we're going to fuck you like the whore you are."

The room starts to spin as I try to push him off me. I'm pushed down to my knees. I can hardly move my arms. My entire body feels like it's made out of cement. What the hell is happening to me? Did he drug me?

Suddenly, his dick is shoved into my mouth and I instantly start gagging on it. Tears fall down my cheeks. Another guy behind me starts yanking up my dress. His dick pulls out of my mouth as my dress is torn off me. The dick gets shoved back into my mouth as he starts to fuck my face. I can't even struggle as he forces his cock down my throat. The guy behind me rams his cock in my pussy and it hurts without any lube. I can't even scream.

My cries and sobs are muffled by the cock ramming down my throat. Suddenly they pull out and I'm lifted as they carry me over to the bed. David lays down and I'm lowered on his dick as he pushes his fat cock in my pussy. My eyes go wide as I feel a cock at my back door. I scream out as it's pushed inside me. The pain is so excruciating, it blacks out everything else. They didn't even use lube. Fuck...

Both guys start fucking me hard and my cries are washed out from their grunts and thrusts. The girl next to me is also getting fucked hard. She looks like she's barely conscious. My attention is pulled away when a cock is forced into my mouth. The guy doesn't stop until it's all the way down my throat and I have to struggle to breathe.

As painful as it is, eventually pleasure rises up from the constant thrusting of their cocks. My grunts and groans become moans as it starts to feel really fucking good. It still hurts like hell, but I can't deny how fucking good it feels.

Then it happens. David cums inside my pussy while the guy behind me slams so hard, I'm pushed down the guy's dick inside my mouth. I feel his hot sticky jizz erupt inside my ass. He pulls out and the guy who's fucking my face cums down my throat. He pulls out just in time to paint my face white. I'm tossed off David, but before I can move, three more guys take their place and all three of my holes are filled again. They fuck me for a while. The guy cums in my ass and he pulls out, replaced by another guy. The dick fucking my face unloads his cum in my mouth. I don't even hesitate and swallow it. As he pulls out, another guy shoves his dick down my throat.

My cunt gets filled with jizz and then I'm rolled on my back as I'm forced to sit on his dick as he fucks my ass. Another guy gets on top of me and slams his dick in my pussy while some guy straddles my face and shoves his cock into my mouth.

This goes on for what feels like hours. Guys come and go, tossing me around like a rag doll, covering me cum.

Eventually, I pass out while they continue to fuck me.

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know what you think in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed.