Fraternity Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Girls get humiliated and gangbanged in Frat.
3k words
4.06
71.8k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part 2 to the Fraternity Slave. It contains some severe sexual acts, including non-consensual, gangbang, golden shower, public humiliation, anal, oral, and cum-play along with foul language. This is a pure fantasy and fiction and I don't condone it in real life. All characters are 18 or above. If you haven't read part 1, I'd suggest you do that.

Chapter 2

Ugh. My head. It's pounding so hard, I can't even think. I open my eyes to a god-awful sight. I'm laying on a dirty old mattress cuddled next to another naked girl about my age. She shares my brown hair. She's got what could only be cum dried up on her face. That's when I realize it's not just all over my face but all over my body.

I look down to find myself naked as well. What the fuck happened last night? I have no memory of it. I quickly go to find my clothes. My dress is torn. There's no way I can wear it. Fuck. I look for my phone, but it's nowhere. What the fuck am I going to do?

The other girl slowly stirs awake. She looks around confused and then wipes her face, looking at her hand, and disgust washes over her face. "What the..."

She looks up at me. "Who are you? What happened last night?"

"That's a good question. I was wondering the same thing. My clothes are completely torn." I hold up my panties and my dress.

She slowly gets up and nearly stumbles. "Fuck, my head is spinning."

I walk over to help her. She grabs my arm as she steadies herself. "You okay?"

She nods as she looks around for her clothes. After taking a moment, we walk over to the stairs and make our way up to them. This feels like a horror story. Waking up without any memory of last night in a freaky-looking basement. As we head upstairs we can hear moaning. We open the door and walk over to the living room to find a bunch of guys. Suddenly, I feel so vulnerable as I cover-up.

"The sluts are awake," one of them says.

The other girl and I exchange nervous looks.

"We struck gold with these two," another one says.

"God damn hot pair of whores."

"What the fuck is going on?" the other girl asks.

"Why don't you come in and have a look for yourself," a guy that looks very familiar says with a grin. We slowly walk in and I gasp as a feeling of terror runs through me when I see what's on the television. It's me and the other girl on that dirty mattress getting gangbanged. I'm screaming and crying as the guys fuck me like a dirty whore. Each of my holes is filled with a cock.

Slowly the night pieces itself back together. I went out to celebrate with my roommates after the interview. I remember going to Dani's sorority before heading over to Kase's frat. Then... things slowly get blurry.

"Here's how things are going to go from now on," the guy who looks familiar says as he stands up and walks over to us. "You both are going to be our frat sex slaves from now on or we'll release this video footage to the entire school. How does that sound?"

"You wouldn't!" the other girl says.

"We just fucking roofied you and gang-raped you. Do you honestly think we wouldn't blackmail you into being our sex slaves? You're pretty fucking stupid if you think that," he says.

"This can't be happening," I say as I start to cry. What the fuck did I get myself into?

"Oh it's happening, now why don't you get on your knees and suck some cock?" he says as he whips out his dick. After a moment goes by. He slaps me. "Do it now or have the entire school know what little sluts you both are."

The other girl drops to her knees and takes his dick into her mouth. Fuck, I can't let anyone see that video footage. I slowly get down on my knees as another guy comes up and pulls out his dick. Reluctantly, I take his soft cock in my mouth and start sucking it.

Slowly, his cock hardens in my mouth. I feel so disgusting. My head is still pounding as he grabs my hair and starts thrusting his dick in my mouth. I can't take it. I pull away, get up and rush to the bathroom before I throw up. I don't even finish before I feel a cock pushing inside my pussy. He fucks me as I continue to puke in the toilet. I flush the toilet. Just as it fills back up again, he shoves my face in the toilet and I struggle to get air as he continues to pound me in my pussy.

It feels like I'm going to drown before he pulls my head back up. He pulls his cock out of my pussy and before I can even get air into my lungs, it's forced inside my ass. I scream out in agony as my ass is spread open painfully. Tears fall down the side of my cheeks as my face is shoved back into the toilet and my ass is forced open from being filled by his fat cock.

I try to push myself up from the toilet, but he's too strong. Finally, after what feels like forever, he pulls me up and I can breathe even though he fucks the air out of my lungs. He pulls out of my ass and drags me out of the bathroom by my hair, kicking and screaming. The other girl is being spit-roasted by two guys as she cries.

The guy who dragged me out wraps his arms around my chest as another guy grabs my legs. They lift me into the air and lower me down on top of another guy. I scream out as his dick pushes inside my ass. A big fat hairy guy gets on top of me and forces his cock inside my pussy as he squeezes my tits, painfully. The guy I'm sitting on starts to pound my ass, making me cry out. Another guy grabs my wet hair and forces my face to turn as his cock pushes into my mouth. I can't even focus. My mind is a complete haze as I'm stuffed with three dicks all at once. I feel hands all over me. Grabbing my breasts, twisting my tits, and smacking my ass. Tears fall from my eyes as I choke on this guy's cock.

Things go black...

Chapter 3

My eyes open and it takes a second for the fog to clear. God, I had the craziest dream...

I was roofied and raped in a dingy basement on a mattress... Wait a second. As my eyes adjust, I find myself laying on that same dingy mattress. I've got a metal collar wrapped around my neck and it's chained to a pole. What the fuck kind of nightmare is this?

Next to me is the other girl from last night. My nightmare is a reality. They can't get away with this.

My body is so sore. My throat hurts, my ass feels battered and bruised, and my pussy is aching. Even my tits feel beaten up. Fuck. My thighs are so fucking sore. Even though all the aches and pains, I never had an orgasm like that in my entire life.

The other girl groans as she stirs awake. "What the fuck?"

She starts to hyperventilate. "This can't be happening."

"This is happening. We can't panic. We need to stay calm," I tell her.

"Stay calm? We're chained to a fucking bed in a basement!" she says.

"I know. I know. We just need to figure out how the fuck to get out of here," I say as I look around. There's not much down here other than a couch, some boxes, and shelves of tools and shit.

The other girl starts to cry and I can't really blame her. I pull her into a hug. "We're going to get through this. I'm Sidney, by the way."

"Anna," she says as she pulls back and wipes away her tears.

The door opens from upstairs and down walks the same boy from the other day. He's got a sadistic smile on his face. "You're both awake. Good."

"You can't hold us down here forever," I say.

"Ooh. I don't intend to. I've got enough dirt on you both to make sure you stay quiet and keep coming back. If you don't, we'll just upload the videos of you taking dicks all over campus and the internet. Hell, we'll even send copies to your parents. How would you like that?"

"Why are you doing this to us?" Anna asks.

"Isn't it obvious? The frat needs sex slaves and you two are perfect. Especially now that we pretty much own you," he says.

Neither of us says a word. It dawns on me how right he is. If he posts those videos, my life would be ruined. I'd certainly lose all hope of getting that internship and my parents would practically disown me. "Fine, I'll do whatever you want. Just don't upload those videos. Please."

"That's better. And you slut?" He looks over at the other girl.

She nods. "Fine. Just please let us out of here."

"Here's the deal. We'll let you out of here, but if we find out that you're snitched, the videos won't be the only thing you'll have to worry about. We'll fucking kill you. Got it?"

We both nod. He smiles and walks back up the stairs.

"Wait!" I scream. "You said you'd let us out!"

"I did, but I didn't say when. I'll let you out before Monday. Fortunately for us, it's only Saturday afternoon. It's going to be a long weekend for you two. I'd suggest you both be compliant and take every dick that is offered to you," he says before he walks back upstairs.

I don't know how long Anna and I spend down here before the door opens back up and two big burly guys walk down. They smile at each other before they start unbuckling their pants.

One grabs my hair and slams his dick in my mouth, while the other does the same to Anna. His limb dick fucks my face as he slowly gets hard. It grows to stretch out my mouth as he tries to force it down my throat.

My mouth isn't enough for him as he pushes me down and forces me on all fours. He slams his cock deep inside my pussy, making me grunt out. I look over to watch Anna struggling to breathe as the guy has her pressed up against his pelvis.

I'm gripping the dirty mattress as the guy behind me gives me no mercy, slamming into my pussy as hard as he can. I hate that it feels so good even though I'm so sore. He doesn't last long like this as he grunts and cums inside me. He slaps my ass as the other guy explodes all over Anna's face. I'm frustrated that I didn't even orgasm. The guys fist bump before pulling their pants up and walking upstairs.

Anna starts to cry as she wipes the cum off her face. I feel down to my pussy and see it leaking cum. Thank god I got the birth control shot. The last thing I want to do is get pregnant by one of these bastards. I pull Anna into my arms as she buries her face in my chest and sobs. I don't even know what to say to her.

It's not long after four more guys come down. They don't take long to get their cocks out and start jerking off. The first two quickly manhandle me to get me back on my hands and knees. One guy forces his cock in my mouth and I don't even resist. I just start sucking. The quicker I can get him to cum, the sooner I can rest.

I wasn't expecting the other guy to shove his cock in my ass. I get a hard slap to the face. "Fucking dumb bitch. No teeth!"

Tears fall down my stinging cheeks as the guy behind me spreads open my ass once more. He grabs my wrists and uses them to thrust in harder as I'm shoved onto the other guy's dick by the force of the guy's thrust behind me. The dick in my mouth goes down my throat. I feel like one of those newton cradle balls where one ball swings down and hits the other balls, causing the ball on the other end to swing up and down, repeating the process. The guy behind me slams his dick in my ass, pushing me to slide down on the dick in my mouth as it goes down my throat again. Then he pulls out and thrusts harder down my throat, forcing me to slide back on the dick in my ass. Tears fall down my face as I struggle to breathe in between thrusts.

And yet, I'm so fucking turned on by it, which only makes me feel so ashamed. How can I take so much pleasure in getting raped and humiliated?

It's not long before the guy behind me gives one last final thrust and cums inside my ass. I can feel his hot spunk filling up my bowels. The other guy pulls out and explodes all over my face. My ass is slapped hard while the guy in front of me smears the cum all over my face before shoving his dick back in my mouth, forcing me to clean it off.

I'm not finished though. The guy that fucked my ass pulls my hair and slams his dirty cock in my mouth.

Then they both piss on me. The other two guys break out laughing as they finish cumming on Anna. Then they do the same and piss all over her. It's so humiliating. I feel worse than a toilet. Just an object to these men.

The entire weekend goes like this. We're repeatedly raped, gangbanged, humiliated, and pissed on. We're forced to crawl around like dogs on a leash as they parade us around the house while being recorded.

They even drag us outside so we can go to the bathroom. I've never felt so humiliated as I try to poop in the middle of their yard while they record me. Then they hose us down in freezing water.

I have no idea how long we've been held captive. But we're brought back downstairs in collars. They tie our hands behind our backs and they take turns fucking us. I'm forced down on the guy's dick who tricked me into coming into the house while another guy gets behind me and slams his cock in my ass. My hair is grabbed as another dick gets forced inside my mouth. Anna's got her legs spread as she lies down on her back against a guy who fucks her ass while a hairy guy slams inside her pussy. Another dude straddles her face and fucks her throat.

This goes on for what feels like hours as we're traded around from guy to guy. Finally, they all cum all over us.

We're showered in cum, and then they piss on us. That's not all, they shove ball gags in our mouths.

Finally, they drag us upstairs up to the front door as the guy who tricked me grins as he stands above us. "We sure had our fun. Now it's time to let you both go. However, we're not finished with you. We have every detail of your stay here recorded and will release it if you're not back tomorrow night for more fun. Got it? Now you better run home quickly before someone sees you."

He opens the door and we're both pushed outside, naked, covered in cum and piss, with our hands bound behind our backs and gagged. We look at each other before we both start running off in separate directions.

Thank god not many people are outside. However, my heart sinks inside my chest as a car pulls up next to me. I nearly die as I see who it is. It's Gregg from class. When he sees me, his eyes go wide. "Sidney?"

I start to cry right then and there. "What the fuck?'

He rushes over to me and pulls the gag from my mouth. His face recoils. "You smell."

I can't help but cry as he unbinds my hands from my back. He pulls off his sweatshirt and pulls it over my head and helps me in it. He then pulls me into his car. I collapse as he drives off. So exhausted.

I'm carried and I realize I'm in Gregg's apartment. He takes me into his bathroom and pulls my sweatshirt off, strips himself down on his boxers, and takes me into the shower. Neither of us says a word as he washes me while I cry.

After he finishes washing me, he takes me out and dries us both off. Then he takes me into his room and gives me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I can barely stand upright. He takes me to his bed and lays me down. I can't even keep my eyes open as I fall asleep.

Chapter 4

I wake up in Gregg's arms and flinch as the memories of the last few days come crashing back. I quickly unwrap myself from him and get up.

"You're awake..."

I look back at him as he sits up. "What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're going to have to talk about it to someone."

Tears start to fall from my eyes as I tear my gaze away. "I was raped, okay?"

He gets up and puts his hands on my shoulders. I flinch and pull away. "Sidney, that's awful. Tell me what happened."

"I can't. There's nothing you can do. They're blackmailing me and this other girl. They have all these recordings of what they did to us and are threatening to release it all if we don't come back tonight."

"You're not honestly considering going back there, are you?"

To be continued...

If you enjoyed the story, please give it an honest review and leave any comments down below.