All Comments on 'Fraternity Slave Pt. 01'

by lionheartstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, I’ll wish it was longer with more detail of the fucking but I enjoyed it, please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it was a fantasy, and despite the horror of it, it was also arousing, which is why I gave it 5 stars, but I did wonder if it may give the wrong kind of people ideas which they might take into reality. I'm no psychiatrist, so my fears may not be warranted, but like most males, I am a pervert, so I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

ebwood333ebwood333about 2 years ago

Love it please write more rapes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You spend half of the story talking about irrelevant nonsense that has absolutely zero to do with gang bangs. Then you just leap into the gangbangs. You need to build up to it more. Also, take your time an give more details, instead of just saying “I had 3 dicks shoved me, they came, and then I had 3 more shoved in. And I was fucked like this for hours.” Give details. What else? How did they touch you, how did they press against you? Etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlionheartstories@lionheartstories
Like my stories? Sign up to my newsletter to get updates and a free story not available anywhere else. Midnight Visit Book 1 and 2. https://lionheartstoriesrelease.gr8.com/ Join my Patreon for exclusive stories not shown anywhere else along with prereleases before they're pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES