All Comments on 'Fraternity Slave Pt. 02'

by lionheartstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I guess that I really don't like the story. It is, however, well written and the sex is intense. I am surprised that the guys continue using both Sydney and Anna even after they have been pissed and cummed on for hours and hours. Of course, the girls are going to go back since they think that they have no choice. Of course, they do have a choice and allow the tapes to be released. The girls would be subjected to some humiliation, but the fraternity will find that it will be shut down and most will go to jail for rape and many other felonies. I would love to see the fraternity brought to its knees and even let the girls take a ton of revenge on each of the rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot. I like the story and premise and like how this elaborated on the sex more compared to the first part. One thing that didn’t make sense was that the tape had them screaming and crying while being fucked, because if that got released the frat members would just go to jail wouldn’t they? Maybe it could be changed to the video showing Anna and the other girl really enjoying it, because then it looks worse for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree about bringing the frat to justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel like it would be hotter if they came back because they were intrigued and liked it, not just because of threats. Or they were treated really well in between being raped so they kept coming back because the pros outweighed the cons. Like there was good after care, they fed them well, bought them stuff idk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I completely loved it very good had me very excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue the story, I liked it

RrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrabout 2 years ago

I loved it.

Hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, she and the other girl come back for a few times. The two conspire to lock the doors of the frat one night and burn the place down destroying the evidence. Or, they could let the frat post the videos and all of the frat boys are locked up in a gay biker bar for a few days; and then, what was left, was jailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlionheartstories@lionheartstories
Like my stories? Sign up to my newsletter to get updates and a free story not available anywhere else. Midnight Visit Book 1 and 2. https://lionheartstoriesrelease.gr8.com/ Join my Patreon for exclusive stories not shown anywhere else along with prereleases before they're pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES