Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 08: Natasha

Story Info
Natasha was Bo's girl, but Justin had always wanted her.
8.1k words
4.68
2.9k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers

**Content Warning from LadyRoscoe**

Frathouse Fuckery regularly deals with themes of physical and mental abuse, sexual trauma, and toxic relationships. If you do not like these themes, please do not read or rate it.

Some of the interactions in this chapter may be distressing for some readers. Please exercise discretion, and seek out the support of others if you require it.

The author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. While some elements come from a place of the author's experience, this story is a work of fiction.

***

Natasha was so glad this was her last Initiation Night. As a Senior next year, she wouldn't have to do this anymore.

She was naked, on her knees in the common room, where Bo told her to be. Her head was held by some freshman as he came on her face from behind. She closed her eyes and grimaced as his balls mashed into her hair and his cum shot over her. No matter how many times she did this, it didn't make it any easier. She was so fucking done.

There were jeers and chuffs amongst the boys as the cum dribbled over her forehead, eyes, nose and mouth. The freshman was replaced by an older Alpha to "show him how it's done", and he grabbed Natasha by the hair, forcing her head back.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. She did. She didn't bother to struggle. Struggling just meant it would hurt more. His cock entered her mouth with brutal force and she choked as he hit the back of her throat, making her work to swallow him. The men around her cheered each other on as she was forced to suck each of them off in turn.

With the third cock, she placed her hands on his thighs when he plunged deep into her throat, forcing a brutal gag from her. Her whole body seized and convulsed as he forced her to simply swallow him. By the time he let her go, she was coughing and struggled not to retch. She swallowed hard and wiped her mouth, gazing up at him angrily. "What the fuck?" she spat. He grinned and cupped her chin, smearing a mixture of saliva and cum over her face.

Without a word, he grabbed her by the hair again and forced her mouth over his cock. Again he made her gag. She hated gagging. It hurt and made her feel sick. Desperately, she clutched his thighs as he held her longer this time, making her body retch violently to try to expel the invading cock. She couldn't breathe. When he finally let her go, she coughed hard and fell to the floor on her hands and knees. She breathed desperately and spat out the cum and thick mucus that oozed from her lips.

She jerked when another brother grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing him away. "No! I can't do anymore," she protested.

"Whoah. Whoah, hey." Justin took his hands off her and held them up defensively as he crouched and looked into her eyes. He was fully dressed in a suit minus his sports jacket and tie. His collar was unbuttoned to reveal his collarbone and the faint hint of a chiseled chest beneath. "Hey... I'm not gonna hurt you," he said softly.

She looked around and saw the group had dispersed. Justin pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and reached to wipe Natasha's face gently. She balked, and he stopped. "Ok. No touching. Got it," he set the handkerchief in her hand instead. "They're not gonna bother you anymore."

Natasha took the handkerchief and wiped her face, sitting back on her heels. "Sure," she jeered. "Till the next swarm wants to fuck my face. ...Who the fuck carries a hankie?" she looked at the fabric in her hand, silently grateful for the gift.

"Uh, I do," chuckled Justin. He sat on the floor next to her cross-legged.

Natasha reached for a bottle of water and took a chug to swish out her mouth, spitting into an abandoned red party cup on the coffee table. She took another drink and breathed deeply. She wanted to brush her teeth and take a hot shower. All the fun of the party had been sucked out of it. Literally. Maybe she was just PMSing. She used to love this stuff. She wiped her face again with the hankie, focusing on the corners of her eyes and her nostrils. Why did it always have to go up her nose?

"You ok?" asked Justin after a minute or so.

"Yeah," Natasha said moodily. "I'm fine," she gave him a look that said Go away. I bite.

"I don't think Bo would mind if you called it a night if you're not into it," he said gently.

Natasha scowled. "Yeah. He would. This is my job," she said. "To suck any cock and be a cum dumpster. Bo likes this shit."

"But you don't." It wasn't a question.

She sighed, defeated, "I used to. Or at least I convinced myself I was into it. But three years of having some asshole freshman do that, just..." she sighed and shook her head. "Look, I'm fine. Bo will be ready to leave soon." She looked around the room. Bo was nowhere to be seen. He'd left her. Again.

Justin didn't move. He watched the proud Natasha fix herself up to grasp at whatever dignity she had left. Being the Event Coordinator's girl, it was expected she would be available for service at most events. And usually, she put on a show like a pro. "You're not ok," Justin said flatly. He stood up and offered her a hand. She looked up at him and scowled. "C'mon," he insisted. He waited patiently, holding his hand out for her to show he wasn't leaving without her.

Seeing he was serious, she looked around the room again to spot Bo. In true Bo fashion, he wasn't there. He'd gotten bored and disappeared, making his "face time" and bro-ing with the brothers to gain favor. She bit back tears at the fresh sting of rejection with a deep inhale and righted herself. "Fine." she took Justin's hand and stood up. Fucking Justin was better than being on her knees here to be abused by however many cocks wanted to shove down her throat. At least he was only one cock. She could handle one cock.

Justin guided her through the crowd and out of the room. To any onlooker, it just seemed a Brother claimed a girl for his own entertainment and they were going off somewhere to have some fun.

He guided her upstairs and stopped in the hallway outside his room. He reached into his pocket for his ID. With a quick swipe and a beep, he unlocked the door. Natasha hesitated a moment. But hearing the party pick-up volume downstairs made her enter his room.

Justin's room was pristine. The bed was made. He had a single--lucky guy. Everything appeared organized and clean. He had a poster of Yuumei's "Still Waiting" on his wall. Totally abnormal. She was busy looking around the room when Justin wrapped a blanket protectively over her shoulders. The softness encompassed her like a shroud. She didn't realize she was uncomfortably cold. She clutched the blanket gratefully and covered herself. "Thanks," she said hesitantly. She made her way to the bed and sat on it. She opened the blanket to give Justin a view of her incredible breasts and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "So, now what? Want me to suck you off first, or you just wanna fuck?"

Justin blinked at her. "...Neither. ...I just thought you could use a break from the crazy."

Natasha wore an expression half shocked, half curious. "So... you don't wanna fuck..." she confirmed.

"No," he said firmly. "But, hey, the bathroom on this floor is three doors down. You can clean up there." He stopped himself and looked at her. She was totally naked. All she had was the water bottle and the blanket. "You can stay here if..." he was talking too much.

She arched an eyebrow dubiously. So the guy was a neat freak and a prude? No. He couldn't be. She'd seen him get down before. Just not tonight. Maybe they were both PMSing. She smirked to herself at her private joke. Who was the girl she had seen him with? Padma? Jennifer? Maybe both.

He handed her a neatly organized shower caddy, obviously designed for a man, but way too organized. One side had a charcoal body wash and shampoo. The other had a high-class shave creme and a fresh razor. "Sorry... I don't have anything for, well, girls." he blushed slightly.

"Thank you," she looked at the caddy, then at Justin. It was such a nice gesture. She wasn't used to nice. It made her uncomfortable. It usually came with another shoe.

"Look, this is awkward," Justin said. "I'm sorry. You just looked uncomfortable down there. And I wasn't going to watch you be abused when you obviously weren't into it. Bo wasn't around -- I dunno. This is dumb. I'm sorry. I'll go," he turned to leave.

Natasha stopped him. "Wait... I just... I was supposed to stay for the party and Bo was gonna come get me. ...I guess he forgot." Again, those fucking tears stung her eyes.

"Bo does that a lot, doesn't he?" Justin asked. His kind eyes were a nut brown that would have complimented the russet beard she saw in a 5 o'clock shadow.

Her lip quivered. She nodded. "Yeah, but it's ok. He's got a big job--"

"No. It's not ok," Justin interrupted. "You don't deserve that."

Natasha took another deep breath. "Thank you," she said finally, for saving me, she thought. "I'm gonna go shower," she stood and clutched the blanket, taking the caddy with her.

Justin opened his closet and reached up to grab a folded towel. He followed her, and she stopped outside his door, giving him a quizzical look. "I thought you didn't wanna fuck?"

"It's wild tonight," he said.

It was wild. Raucous music shook the walls and the noise of a large boozy young crowd emanated from downstairs. The scream of a girl getting fucked pierced through the wall adjacent to Justin's. She knew what he was insinuating: he didn't want her being harassed in the communal bath by some drunk Alpha. Again -- kindness. She clutched the blanket closer as she walked down the hallway.

Justin tucked the towel under his arm and closed his door behind him, then followed her to the bath.

She half expected him to follow her inside, but he didn't. He simply handed her the towel and pointed. "Showers are to the left." Then he stood sentry in the atrium of the large washroom. He leaned against the countertop next to the sinks and grabbed his phone from his pocket to keep himself occupied.

"I'll be quick," she said.

He looked up and gave her a kind, genuine smile. "I got sisters. Take your time." He turned his attention back to his phone.

Natasha looked around the large bathroom. Surprisingly, no one was in here. This one was oriented slightly differently from the one on Bo's floor, but the amenities were the same. How had she never been on this floor?

She selected the first shower in the row. She had read somewhere that the first stall was statistically the cleanest one in the men's room. She popped open the door and hung the caddy on a hook inside, twisting the knob as hot as the faucet would allow to warm it up. She hung the towel and shrugged the blanket off her shoulders. As she folded it, she caught the scent of the detergent Justin must use for his laundry. It reminded her of home for a brief moment. She smiled and set the blanket on the bench outside the shower before hopping in.

She let the scalding hot water glide over her tired body and ducked her face under the jets to wash away every ounce of that freshman's cum, and anybody else's. She opened her mouth and let the jet wash away the bitterness. Honestly, she felt gross. She grabbed the body wash/shampoo combo and looked at the label. She didn't recognize the brand. It was probably one of those fancy manly skincare by-mail companies.

She popped the lid and sniffed it. It smelled very masculine, but not overly so. It was super understated with a hint of musk, patchouli, and vanilla. She didn't care. She wanted to be clean. She poured some of black liquid into her hands and lathered it into her hair and over her body.

The steam made everything smell so nice as she washed up. She washed every bit of herself - her ears, her nostrils, her eyebrows, the corners of her eyes and mouth, under her breasts - all the places cum would stick. She kept waiting for Justin to invite himself into her shower. He never did. She did hear the toilet being used once, but that was all.

She wanted to rush, so she didn't impose on his kindness for too long, but his words stuck with her, and she took her time. Relaxing, she let the water jet and the steam transport her to another place for a while.

Natasha was snapped out of her reverie when another boisterous couple stumbled into the showers. The girl giggled as her guy opened the stall two doors down and turned on the water. She could hear the hurry of clothes being removed, bodies blending with passion, a giggle, some dirty talk, and then the sharp gasp when the guy impaled her, Natasha assumed.

That was her cue to leave. She smirked and turned off her own shower, popped the door, and grabbed her towel. She toweled off and reorganized Justin's things in the caddy. Her lips pursed. She didn't have any clothes. They were all in Bo's room or her own dorm. Resignedly she wrapped the towel around herself and pulled the blanket back around her shoulders. The lovers next door were hot and heavy now, filling the room with their own steam.

She found Justin where she left him. He leaned patiently against the countertop, his phone in his hand. He looked up and smiled at her, tucking his phone into his pocket. "Better?"

"Much, thank you," she said. He let her leave first and followed her back to his room. Again, he opened the door to let her in. She entered. There was no place to really go except the bed and a small office chair at the desk that she assumed Justin actually used to study.

In Bo's room, that space hosted a mini fridge and a spot just large enough for her ass to sit on as he or his roommate plowed her.

She chose the bed, setting the shower caddy on the floor. She looked up at him expectantly. He probably wanted to fuck now that she was clean. She shrugged off the blanket and opened the towel to expose her freshly clean body to him and laid back onto his pillow.

"Um... what are you doing?" he asked.

"You're gonna fuck me. How do you like it? Front or back?" she turned to roll over, giving him an enticing view of her back and ass. She had a tattoo of Yggdrasil on her left shoulderblade with a dozen crows flying from it.

"I mean... look, you're gorgeous. And I would. But I'm not gonna fuck you tonight," he hesitated. "Man, I did not think this through," he chuckled nervously.

Natasha sat up again. "Bo won't mind. He says I should fuck every cock in the house if it'll get him reelected. C'mon. Let me suck your cock. It'll relax you."

Justin's face darkened at her words. "Natasha, no. That's not why..." he sighed in frustration.

Natasha's brow knitted together. "Are you gay?" she queried. It wouldn't be the first time a gay guy joined the Alphas to overcompensate for being in the closet.

"What?" He looked at her incredulously. "No! I'm not gay! Jesus."

"Well, if you're not gay - then you should fuck me," she said, spreading her legs invitingly.

"Natasha! Jesus Christ." He pinched his nose. What had Bo done to this girl? His head spun. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"You sure?" She tipped her head alluringly and pursed her lips.

He stared at her. She was gorgeous. It didn't help that her hair was wet and it made her look like a fucking porn star. His cock tightened despite his misgivings. He didn't want to reject her, but he wasn't going to fuck a girl because she felt obligated to be a sex object to be used and abused. If she wanted to, sure, but he didn't sense that in Natasha. Not tonight. She was acting on Bo's command - not her own.

Justin confused Natasha. Usually, when she opened her legs, every guy she propositioned would fuck her until she was a moaning drooling mess. This one was all wound up. She closed her legs and reached for the blanket again, feeling rejected and defensive. "Well, if you're not going to fuck me, what are we doing here?"

Justin sighed. "Look. I just wanted to give you a safe place to chill, ok? I just don't want you going back downstairs."

She blinked. He really was serious. He was just being nice - like nice nice. Not nice to get some pussy or some other ulterior motive. "I don't want to go back downstairs either," she admitted. What she wanted was to go back to her dorm, pop a couple of aspirin, and sleep off whatever the hell mood she was in.

"Good. We agree, then. Your clothes are in Bo's room, right?"

She nodded.

"I'll go get them. You stay here." And he left. When the door shut with a click, Natasha took a long look around Justin's room. It was in the older wing of the house - kind of a little cubby-type room you would see in a British film. It was small, but not overly cramped with a single bed, a built-in desk, a footlocker at the base of the bed, and a small closet. A little window next to the bed looked out onto the central quad of all the university housing.

A messenger bag with a few textbooks hung on one of the bedposts. Curiously, she pulled the flap aside to view the titles. Fundamentals of Philosophy - 2nd Edition, Physics Principles and Problems, and English Victorian Poetry - A Norton Anthology. Jesus, that book was a chunky one at 300+ pages. She grimaced.

So, Justin was a scholar. As she'd assumed at first glance. He wasn't the typical float-with-C's guy. And he probably didn't have any of the girls do his homework for him, either. There was no TV or gaming station in the room. She glanced at the desk again. His laptop was open, but the screen was off. A pair of noise-canceling earphones with a mic and a wireless gamer's mouse sat next to it. Maybe he was a PC guy?

A Psychology textbook sat open with a pencil and a highlighter tucked into the open fold. A couple of sticky notes stuck on a corkboard behind the computer with a picture of Justin with three girls similar in age. They all shared the same hair color, except for Justin. He appeared the odd man out amongst the group. She assumed these were the sisters he mentioned. Adopted, maybe? God, so he grew up with three girls? No wonder he was so patient.

Twenty minutes later, she heard the telltale door beep before Justin pulled it open. "Hey, sorry I took so long. It is crazy down there. Found Bo - he's drunk."

"Yeah, that's not a surprise," she said.

"I found these for you. I didn't know which you needed." He handed her a small pile of clothes. They were all hers, except for the thong - probably the roommates' girl's. A pair of white sneaks and her phone lay on top.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that," she said as she picked through the pile, finding a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. She deftly dropped the thong into Justin's trash can next to his bed.

"Yeah, I did. ...Somebody had to," he said, offering an Alpha ID card to her. "This is Bo's."

She pulled the shirt over her head and accepted the key card to look at it. There was Bo's charming face smiling back at her, right next to the university's seal and name and a big Greek PKA under his headshot. "Bo is a good guy," she said, feeling the need to defend him. He was her boyfriend, after all.

"No, he's not. He's an asshole," Justin said flatly. "I didn't vote for him."

"No? But he throws an epic party," she winked. She wiggled on her tight skinny jeans, probably a little too sassily. She noted Justin's eyes dilated slightly and his groin tightened. He looked away as she grinned. Definitely not gay, she thought to herself.

"Yeah, 'cause we're both enjoying that so much," he said.

Natasha giggled. "No, seriously. He really is a good guy. He takes care of me."

Justin left that one alone. He just stared at the woman. Not only was she demoralized, but she was also deluded. He wanted to tell her she showed every tell-tale sign of an abused woman, but he didn't want to make her even more defensive. "I'll walk you home," he said.

"Oh no, I'm good." She pulled her long damp hair out of her collar to let it fall down her back, then tucked Bo's ID and her phone into her back pocket. Bo would have to crash on a couch downstairs unless his roommate was benevolent enough to let him into his room. She shrugged. Served him right. She'd see him tomorrow.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers