Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 08: Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensations he was giving her between her legs. He wasn't going to stop until she came, so she gave herself over to it. Her pussy tightened around his fingers as he continued to stroke her slowly, steadily pushing her to her edge.

His lips kissed playful sensations over her neck, throat, and breasts. He murmured into her ear as she writhed beneath him. "I love your body. Show me what it can do," he coaxed. So he was a smooth dirty talker, too. Hot.

His fingers curled over her G-spot to draw her even higher. She was shaking now. She was so close to the edge. She pressed against his chest and whimpered.

"Cum, baby," he whispered. "Let it go." His lips tantalized her, his voice was sensual and rich and commanding. His fingers were demanding her to respond as he stroked her. It had been a long time since a partner allowed her to explore her own pleasures, and she basked in the attention. Her fingernails dug into his chest as she battled with herself and his skillful fingers.

It took her only a few more minutes to reach her peak and she arched as her cunt seized with the familiar involuntary contractions of forbidden pleasure. She was careful not to scream too loudly as she knew the walls in her dorm were paper thin. But she gasped and reached to brace against the wall above her head as she rode the wave and crashed over the edge. "Oh.. Jesus..." she panted.

Justin chuckled. "Jesus can't save you, love," he teased as he continued to stroke her until he was sure she had ridden every wave. By the time he was done, she was shaking. "But I can." Ok. That was hot.

He shifted to roll her over onto her belly. She stretched out like an old cat in the sun and looked back at him playfully. He settled between her thighs again. His cock aligned with her slit and she pushed back against him. In one swift movement, he was inside.

She tensed as she felt stretched, then relaxed to let him deep and he slid into the hilt. She felt the rumble of a growling groan against her shoulder. His hands settled on her hips and he drove deep. "Oh, Jesus you feel so good," he panted. She pushed her hips back against him, urging him into a deep steady rhythm.

She braced herself against the mattress. "Harder," she demanded. "Fuck me harder."

He grinned. So she liked it rough. Good. He pulled her hips up to give himself the perfect angle, letting her brace with her knees. His rhythm picked up, driving deep into her cunt. She tossed her head back and her hair slapped him in the face. He reached up to wind his fingers into it, pulling her head back. "Like this?" he asked, slamming into her.

She groaned as she nodded and submitted beneath him beautifully. He used her body as leverage to drive deep over and over. Soon, he had her groaning like a slut, begging him to go deeper. Her back arched splendidly as he reached her g-spot and made her quake involuntarily. She was going to cum again. He felt her pussy tighten and her body trembled in that familiar tension.

He slowed his rhythm just enough to push her toward that edge again, reaching beneath her to stroke her clit. She groaned gratefully as her body tightened. "Cum," he commanded her. A few more strokes, and she came undone beneath him, crying out as her pussy shattered over his cock. He groaned and couldn't hold back anymore. He pushed her hard into the mattress, riding his own pleasure until he came hard and deep into her spasming cunt. She milked him hard as she felt his release and his eyes rolled back.

They were both spent and breathing hard as he laid on his back next to her. He tucked her hair out of her face.

"I think I messed up," he said once they had caught their breaths.

Natasha sat up, a concerned expression knitting her brows. "What do you mean?" her voice was nervous.

"I don't typically put out on a first date," he said playfully, cocking a grin at her.

She laughed and smacked his shoulder softly. He pretended to scoff and look defensive. "What? It's true!"

She giggled and shifted to lay atop him, folding her arms over his chest. He wrapped an arm fondly around her waist as she nestled against his side, fitting perfectly. Their legs tangled in a mess of limbs. "Well, I put out on first dates. Breaks the ice, y'know?"

"Oh yeah? And what about second dates?" he gave her a playful quizzical expression.

"You'll just have to wait and see."