Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 08: Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers

"I'll walk you home," Justin said again firmly. It wasn't a question.

Boy was he serious, Natasha thought. She pulled the hoodie over her shirt. "Fine, you can walk me home," she acquiesced. Honestly, she appreciated the offer. Bo never walked her home. The quarter-mile walk from the frat to her dorm was a bit dark and scary this time of night. They were on a college campus, with security and lights, but she watched enough true crime to know that walking alone in the dark was probably not a wise plan.

Once she was dressed, Justin escorted her out. They used the side exit through the kitchen to avoid most of the crowd and party that was still in full swing. Outside, the night air was chill and she pulled up her hood. She became aware of her breath as small vapors appeared from her lips.

Protectively, he placed a hand at her lower back and walked her across the quad. She tucked her hands into the front pocket of her hoodie and fought the urge to lean into him as they walked.

"Well, this is me," she said as they stood outside the door to her dorm. She had successfully snuck him by the RA on night duty at the front desk, and he joined her in the elevator to the twelfth floor. "Thank you, Justin." She turned to look at him. "I mean it. For everything."

Justin smiled kindly. "You're welcome, Natasha. Good night."

Natasha couldn't help it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body alluringly against him, planting a kiss on his lips. His hands naturally fell to her hips, and she felt his body respond to the stimulation of having a female body in his arms. The bulge in his pants against her thigh was impressive. Nope, definitely not gay, she thought to herself.

Gently, Justin pulled away and gazed into her eyes. Still, his hands rested on her hips. He fought with himself not to simply drag her into his arms and return the kiss with as much fervor as she showed him. He truly wanted to just put her on her back and fuck the hell out of her just like she had offered to him all night. But he held those desires firmly in check. "I can't do that, Natasha," he said gently.

She frowned. "Do what? Kiss me? I told you, Bo won't care."

"That's exactly why," Justin said sadly. He removed his hands from her.

She felt the slap of rejection and she grew hot in the face. "Well, fine. I can take a hint," she said as she slipped her ID through the door lock. It popped open.

Justin reached for her arm to stop her. "That's not what I meant, Natasha. I want you. Jesus, I want you." If he weren't such a gentleman, he'd have her back against the door, kissing the hell out of her, and stroking her pussy halfway to happy land by now. The sexiness of the fantasy made his neck redden and his jaw tighten. "I've wanted you since I met you three years ago," he admitted.

Natasha stopped. The door stood cracked open behind her. If her roommate was home, she could hear everything.

Natasha reflected on any interaction she had with Justin in the past. She had never fucked him. And he never partook in any of the events she serviced publicly. He did watch, however. In fact, he was one in the crowd she performed for with her exhibitionist exploits. She liked it when a man's eyes dilated and his cock hardened in want when she swallowed cock or was a public fuck doll, just wishing he was one of those cocks. It made her feel beyond powerful.

"You're beautiful, Natasha. But..." he paused, swallowing hard.

"Bo," she finished his sentence for him.

He sighed. It was more complicated than that, but he didn't have the words to explain it. "Yeah. Bo."

She leaned up to kiss him again, standing up on her tiptoes to reach him. He let her. This was a different kind of kiss. This was nothing sexy. She wasn't trying to seduce him. It was just a thank you. She felt seen for the first time in a long time.

Again, his hands found her hips and he drew her gently against him, returning the kiss earnestly. She held onto him for a bit too long. She grew hot in the face when the kiss finally ended. "Sorry," she whispered.

"Don't be," he said huskily.

That fucking smile again. She was wet.

"Good night, Natasha," he said softly, and let her go.

"Good night," she said, turning to enter her dorm.

The door clicked shut and Justin stayed one moment longer before leaving.

----

BO AND I BROKE UP

A week after Initiation Night, Justin's phone pinged with a new text from an unknown number. Natasha tracked down his number somehow. He didn't respond to the message. He didn't know how. It sat there for four days, taunting him. Several times he fought the urge to simply delete it, but couldn't bring himself to do so. He hadn't seen Natasha since Initiation Night, and he planned to keep it that way. The hot temptation boiled just beneath the surface and teased his fantasies ever since he had admitted his crush. He couldn't get the girl out of his mind.

He reached for his messenger bag and popped the flap to rustle through the textbooks. Glancing at his watch, he noted the time. Forty minutes before class. He could grab a bite before heading to the lecture hall. He pulled out the Physics and Norton Anthology textbooks, setting them on his bed. He took inventory of his bag to assure he had everything and tucked his laptop into the protective sleeve. Again, he sealed the flap and shouldered the bag, tucking his phone and his wallet into his pocket.

When he exited the house, he saw her out of the corner of his eye. She was walking toward the frat, dressed in simple jeans with cutouts across her thighs and a baggy university hoodie that was too large for her. Her dark wavy hair hung around her shoulders. She wasn't wearing any makeup. He paused in his stride down the steps.

"Hey," he greeted her.

Natasha gazed at him apprehensively, "Hey yourself."

"Do you need in?" he motioned to the door behind him.

"No. I'm heading to the student union."

"Oh. Me, too."

They gazed at each other awkwardly. He cleared his throat. "Wanna join me?"

She nodded, but kept her distance, her hands tucked into the too-big front pocket of the hoodie. They walked side by side in silence for a while. Other students milled along the walkways between buildings around them. Some students were playing ultimate frisbee in the quad. The autumn air was crisp and clear. Yellow and russet leaves were beginning to pepper the sidewalks. Soon enough campus services would be out with their rakes and leaf blowers. Justin glanced at Natasha out of the corner of his eye.

"So... how have you been?" Dumb question, he chastised himself the instant it left his face.

Natasha didn't look up. She seemed to withdraw even more with the question. "I'm ok," she said dryly. "Bo and I broke up."

"Yeah. I got your message."

Natasha didn't say anything, but the hurt and rejection was palpable. She wasn't crying. She was too proud for that. "I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine," she shrugged. "I'm a mess. Can't be messing up your life with that," she said caustically.

He stopped walking. "Don't say that," he said firmly. Good God this girl needed a self-esteem boost. The poor thing was spiraling. Bo had done a number on her. Or maybe the House itself did it. Or maybe her upbringing. Justin didn't know much about her except she liked cock, public sex, she was Bo's girl, and she was exactly his type.

She stopped and gazed into his eyes with a sad smile. "I'll be ok."

They stood outside the union for a few moments in silence while other students and university staff hustled around them going about their own business. Justin didn't know what to say. He knew what his body wanted. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, kiss the sadness out of her, and never let go. But this wasn't a romance movie. "Yeah, you will be," he said finally.

Natasha's smile warmed genuinely for a second before disappearing. She looked down at the ground again to avoid his eyes, poking her toe at a gob of gum long ago dropped and squashed to the sidewalk. "Look, let's not make this weird, ok?" she began, "Bo and I broke up. You don't wanna be the rebound guy who hooks up with the house slut. I know I'm a slut. I've fucked practically every guy in the house in every orifice. I get it. You don't have to beat yourself up. You're a nice guy. Like, a really nice guy. I'm not gonna mess you up, ok?"

Justin stared at her. His heart dropped. The words she said about herself hurt him. His psychology classes spoke to him again. She was deflecting. "You wouldn't mess me up," he said simply.

She looked up at him again. This time there were tears in her eyes. Please don't make this harder, she thought. "I gotta go," she brushed her tears away angrily as she turned to leave.

Justin reached to stop her, and she did, but she couldn't face him. Again she brushed her tears away angrily. Fucking fuck. He was going to make this harder.

"Natasha, I..." he stopped himself. He truly didn't have the words to say. I'm sorry? Bo is a toxic asshole who broke you, and I want to punch his face to mush? You're hot as hell and I really want to fuck you right now? That last part confused him, but the idea didn't go away. "...Can we start over?"

She didn't respond, or look at him. She tucked her arms around herself protectively. "You don't want me," she said finally.

He sighed. "Yeah. I do."

"You want the house slut? Do you know how many guys I've slept with?" Again she spun toward him, her face angry now. "Why? Tell me why you want, well... this?" she motioned to herself.

"Because I'm in love with you," he said simply. Ok, so that was cheesy, he chastised himself. Not a romance movie, bro.

She froze. Her mouth went dry. "Uh...." She was speechless. "That's..."

"Not what you expected." He looked awkward again. "Look. I can't white knight this shit, Natasha. But I can tell you this: It doesn't matter to me who you've slept with. You're not a slut. I don't like when you talk like that. Words have power." Easy, champ. She doesn't need a psychiatrist. He was talking too much again. He took a breath.

She blinked at him -- seriously shocked.

That awkward silence again. Justin rubbed the back of his neck, "Would you like to grab some pizza or something? I mean, like a date?" It was a last-ditch effort, and he felt a little desperate.

"...Yeah," she said softly, offering a small genuine smile.

"Yeah? How do you like Back Road?"

"Love it."

--

It was a long time since she'd been on an actual date date. For her, outings were just a prelude to going back to the house to fuck Bo or whatever guys he had lined up for her. She hardly realized that the outings over the last year had dwindled to hardly any at all. She was just at the house all the time, fucking Bo and his buddies.

Natasha fussed over an outfit for a whole afternoon. Once she made a decision, she changed her mind again. Finally, she had her roommate Ximena break the tie between a black bodysuit/black faux leather moto jacket and jeans combo or an off-the-shoulder maroon t-shirt that cut off right above her belly button, light-wash jeggings with knee tear outs, and denim jacket. Ximena chose the latter.

Natasha stared at herself for a long time in the mirror. She had this innocent sexy girl-next-door look. Ximena kindly did Natasha's makeup for her. She wore just enough to highlight her best assets and a creme apricot lipstick.

"Here, you need these to finish that look." Ximena offered a pair of black heeled ankle boots with a zipper up the side.

"You sure?" Natasha asked. She wasn't used to receiving gifts or loans. It made her a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, girl. You'll look hot as hell. Rock 'em."

Ximena was right, as always. The boots added just the right flare to the outfit and gave a very nice curve to her calves and ass. She fluffed her hair and pulled it back into a loose bun at the back of her neck. Ximena gave her a playful catcall. Natasha blushed.

"Ximena, I am so nervous," she admitted, wrapping an arm around her belly as she studied her reflection in the mirror. "Maybe I should show less skin."

"Girl, you're hot. Stop fussing. He said he'd pick you up in the lobby, right?" Ximena asked. Natasha had spilled the beans about everything since Initiation Night. Ximena was glad her friend was exploring something new.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Ximena opened it, and there stood a man. "You must be Justin," she greeted him.

"Uh.. yeah. Your RA let me up," he said. He was dressed in jeans and an olive sweater with a half-zip accent across the chest. It lay slightly open at the collar revealing a grey t-shirt beneath.

Ximena gave him a long once-over. Damn. Those Alpha boys were hot. No wonder Natasha spent all her time at the house. "She's all yours, Romeo," she teased and stood aside to let Natasha out.

The nervousness gripped Natasha, and she nearly forgot her purse. Ximena stuffed it into her hands on her way out.

"I can carry that for you," Justin offered, holding out his hand. Natasha looked genuinely shocked but gave him her purse. He slung it over one arm and playfully struck a pose. "How's it look?"

Both of the girls giggled. "Natasha, I'll be over at Erik's tonight. So don't worry about coming home late, k?" then Ximena looked pointedly at Justin. "You be good to my girl, there, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Justin winked.

The date was a pleasant one. Natasha couldn't remember the last time she just sat around and talked to a guy. They sat at a high-top table and shared a pizza and a local cherry cider brew. He didn't have more than one, unlike Bo, who, an hour into a date would have had five beers in him. The conversation included more topics than sports and sex, too. It was nice.

She learned that Justin was the youngest of four. And she was right; the girls in the picture at his desk were his sisters. He was nine when his dad married their mom. He was studying Psychology to go into family and child services -- that's why he was a heavy hitter on academics. He wanted to work with kids in crisis like himself when he was younger.

She shared her own past -- raised by a single mom. Mom had boyfriends in and out of the house. Her half-brother was four years younger. Home life wasn't too stable, but she managed to score the GPA necessary to get a state lottery scholarship. She supplemented the rest with having spent a year of her life filling out those small local scholarship applications for $500 and $1000 at a time. She was majoring in Economics.

He whistled low through his teeth. "You mean like, financial analyst or something?"

"I wanna be an accountant. Like, do people's taxes and stuff. The guy I kinda called Dad for a while ran his own little office. He taught me the basics. I've always been good at math," she explained.

"Wow. I'm not. Can you tutor me?"

She giggled. She could think of some other things she could tutor him in. He reached for her hand beneath the table. She let him hold her as they talked. His middle finger traced the space between her fingers and over her palm. The tickling sensation made her wet, thinking about what those fingers could do elsewhere. She tightened her fingers over his to stop him. He grinned knowingly until she relaxed again, continuing the gentle caresses. It drove her mad, but it felt nice.

The conversation shifted, and they spent some time talking about the other people in the restaurant, playfully adding commentary and dialogue to what they thought they were saying. Justin was funny. He had her giggling nonstop for another hour. Before she knew it, the evening had drawn late.

They walked slowly back to her dorm, taking a long way. Neither of them seemed to want the evening to end. She stood again in front of her dorm hall, holding Justin's hand. He offered her purse back to her and she smiled, fidgeting with it a bit. "...Do you want to come up?" she asked hesitantly. "Ximena's gone tonight."

He hesitated. "Only if you want me to."

She took his hand again and they entered the building using the side entrance so they could dodge the front desk and the RA like children sneaking around the parents. Soon enough they were at her door again. She opened it and invited him in.

Again, he hesitated. "Are you sure?"

Natasha turned to him. "I've never been more sure," she said and reached for both his hands to drag him into her room. Before the door even shut, her arms were around his neck and his hands were on her hips, their lips locked in a heated kiss. It was like they were parched in a desert, and the other was the water. She pushed his back against the door and let her hands explore his chest. He had a very nice chiseled chest under that sweater. They were both out of breath when they parted.

"Natasha..." he panted slightly with the heat that was racing through him. She liked that she could turn him on so easily, and she pressed her body alluringly against him to keep him on edge. He bit back a moan as her thigh brushed against his hardened cock.

"Yes?" she asked playfully, peeking up at him.

He looked her in the eyes seriously. "If we do this... I need you to promise me something."

"What's that?"

"That this isn't a game to you."

She leaned up and kissed him again. "This isn't a game to me, Justin," she promised, gazing into his gorgeous brown eyes. She put a hand to his chest as if to tell him she would take care of what was beneath. "I promise."

He let her words sink in. Her soft perfume tickled his senses, and her hands brought fire to his skin. Her body made his rock hard. Jesus, he wanted her. He leaned in and kissed her again as his hands cupped the curve of her ass and he picked her up to carry her to the bed. She pointed him toward her bed on the left side of the room and he laid her down upon it, following her as her legs wrapped around his hips. She felt so warm and soft.

His hands slid beneath her t-shirt to cup her breasts as he kissed from her mouth to her earlobe, breathing softly to make her shiver. She arched, pressing into his hands more than willingly. She had fantasized about his hands on her since Initiation Night. They felt so much better in reality. He reached behind her and used one hand to unhook her bra. She sat up to let him slide her shirt off. She reached up to unzip his sweater and slipped her hands beneath to help him undress.

Once they were both naked to the waist, she lay back and pulled him with her into another passionate kiss, her thighs hugging his hips. His hands found her breasts again and he coaxed her nipples to life with skilled fingers. His tongue was just as skilled, exploring her mouth passionately.

One hand slid between her legs and he cupped her through her leggings, making her quiver as the muted sensations made her delightfully curious about what he could do to her cunt. She found out as he slid his hand into her pants, exploring her fully. She gasped as two fingers found their way inside and she looked up at him, breathing hard. He didn't let her catch her breath much before kissing her again, continuing to stroke and pet her into a frenzy. Soon he had her shuddering and begging, "Please fuck me." He played with her a little longer just to make her hotter.

He sat up and gripped the waistband of her leggings to peel them off her. He undressed as well and returned to the bed. Again her thighs hugged his hips. His impressive cock pressed against her vulva as he leaned over her to kiss beginning between her breasts, up over her collarbone and the side of her neck. She whispered into his ear lustfully, "I think I'm in love with your cock."

He chuckled, "Oh yeah?" and shifted his cock against her vulva again. She shuddered and nodded.

"Please fuck me," she begged.

"Not yet," again his fingers slid inside her, exploring her to figure out just what made her tick. It didn't take him long to have her shuddering and moaning like a slut. Her eyes widened when he found her g-spot and her hips naturally arced into his hand. He toyed with her clit like a pro and she groaned. "That's it," he whispered. "I wanna hear you cum."

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
224 Followers