All Comments on 'Frat's Bitch'

by Lgreenwood44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well...

...I found it weird that you used to word weird way too many times.

Odd, that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fun

honestly i wouldnt mind something like that happening to me sounds really good kinda jealous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agressiveness

Too aggressive. He could have gotten a blowjob without the mean behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
own the bitch

not aggressive enough. should have stood up, mounted his face, and ram his cock in and out of his mouth. that's how you own a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just mean

Should have a little reverse revenge at the end. This is just mean

zolyzolyover 7 years ago
great but agree, not aggressive enough

hope you write more! Love forced gay plots more than anything, especially college and new roommate plots. would love to see another stories like this but in a way more darker, sarcastic way.

Danmo1Danmo1about 7 years ago
Love sucking dick

Great story and love reading stories of boys sucking dick for the first time. I discovered the joys of sucking click late in life but love swallowing a fresh hot load of cum. Yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Good story, well written.

I had an acquaintance in high school like you. I didn't have blackmail him though. He wanted to go down on me but he just wasn't very good at it. It probably took 10 blow jobs with my explaining what I wanted before he became relatively good at it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Pretty good story...

1st off, the story is a classic college-blackmail theme, and you do a decent job with it. Your blackmailer seemed to enjoy himself, which you conveyed well. And the victim seemed pretty miserable all the way through, too. So, good writing.

However, I have to point out that you've got it in the wrong category. Yes, yes, I know, there were two dudes in the story and one blew the other, so it seems like it fits in the Gay Male category. The important factor to keep in mind while categorizing stories is whether all parties are consenting, which yours were not.

By default, blackmailing someone starts off in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category. If the "victim" is willing to do whatever sex act it is, then it isn't NC/R (even if they fake it), and if the "victim" realizes during the action that they like it and become willing, then it isn't NC/R. If the "victim" is kinda into it and kinda not then at least you have an argument whether it's more Reluctance or another category. Of course, none of this applies to this story.

So, you have a pretty well written story, with some good tension between characters, and a decent coerced blow-job. Please consider re-categorizing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This young man will soon begin loving sucking cocks. There is nothing wrong being a cockbsucker and if you are really good at it, you’ll have many friends

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 4 years ago
Good Time

Loved the story, wish it was me. I would've encouraged him to post the video on the internet with my contact info in the hopes of other guys letting me go down on them.

mic1980devmic1980dev9 months ago

fucking hot, please more, cant wait how it depends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous