Frau Hilde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ania laughed.

-- Like a sleep over at a friend's house? That's so nice of you, but I really wouldn't want to be an additional burden... -- Ania at this point thought to herself that the old woman also has to cope alone with the challenges of winter everyday life alone, she didn't see anyone helping her after all.

-- I would be very pleased, I cannot remember the last time I had guests.

Ania could not hide her smile, she was so pleased how much warmth and friendship Frau Hilde had for her.

-- Could I have some more tea, please? Anyway, I have to go soon, but one more cup of tea I can't deny myself, it's the best in the world!

Frau Hilde's tea was, as usual, insanely good. Ania really enjoyed coming here, the better she got to know the old woman and her unusual house, the cozier it seemed to her. After drinking a second cup of tea, however, it was time to leave and return home through the blizzard.

Before opening the door to the outside, however, Ania turned around once more.

-- I will be honored to be your guest Frau Hilde, I gladly accept the invitation. -- Ania smiled and gently hugged Frau Hilde's petite, bony figure, not even realizing what effect the possibility of direct contact with the girl's wonderful breasts had on the old woman. Frau Hilde's eyes darkened and she took a long time to calm her breathing and stream of thoughts after Ania left.

8. The Sleepover

Later that evening, Ania knocked on Frau Hilde's door, holding a small bag with pajamas, a toothbrush and a set of fresh clothes for the next day. To her own surprise, she felt excitement as if she were a little girl again, going for her first overnight stay with her bestie, which made her gently smile to herself.

The evening passed pleasantly and amicably, and after some nice conversations it was time for the evening's rest. Ania really liked her small room upstairs, located right next to Frau Hilde's master bedroom. The landlady had taken care of everything; it was warm and clean. After briefly freshening up and brushing her teeth in the old-fashioned, modest bathroom located at the end of the corridor, Ania returned to her room to slip into her pajamas (a strapless blouse and a black thong) and shortly thereafter into her bed and plunge into sleep.

Frau Hilde was already in her bed as well, but before she could eventually sink into a deep sleep, she was awakened by an insistent knocking on her bedrooms door. When she turned on the lamp her eyes were treated to the breathtaking sight of a disheveled Ania standing in the doorway, clad only in panties and a blouse that did a far better job of properly displaying the girl's lush breasts than covering anything. It was relatively tight around its firm shape, with considerable cleavage, and firmly outlined, hard nipples poking through the thin material.

-- Frau Hilde, I heard someone's footsteps in the attic!!!

-- Calm down darling, this is an old house, always something is creaking here -- Frau Hilde smiled warmly, not the least bit moved by Ania's revelations.

-- Really, it was clearly possible to hear footsteps! -- The girl was nervous and badly frightened, as while she completely disregarded the covering of her body.

-- Honey, I know that the first night in this house can be a big experience, come to me, but first please close the door because fresh air from the corridor is pulling inside.

Ania was still neither convinced nor reassured, however, the old woman's calmness seemed to have a soothing effect on her agitation. She closed the door behind her and approached the large, old-fashioned bed.

-- If you want, you can stay with me -- Frau Hilde tilted the quilt. -- You will feel safe, and maybe for the first time in ages I won't get cold at night.

The girl was rather unconvinced about sleeping with an old woman in her bed, but a shiver went through her spine at the thought of returning to the lonely room and footsteps sound horror. She slowly slipped under the wide, warm quilt. She turned her back towards Frau Hilde and tried to fall asleep. The lamp went out.

9. The Nighttime Surprise

Ania awoke in the middle of the night, feeling the peculiar smell of Frau Hilde's breath right next to her face, and her bony body very close to her, even pushing against her bottom and back. She was surprised by this sudden closeness. She was even more surprised by the sensation of heat sweeping over, and the fact that her head was not resting on a comfortable pillow as before, but on the old woman's arm propped underneath her.

-- Ohhh... -- An uncontrollable moan broke from her lips before she had even had time to fully wake up, although the source of the all-encompassing waves of heat slowly began to reach her mind.

Frau Hilde was not only pushing against her with her whole body. The old woman's clawed hands clamped down on Ania's firm, large breasts, pushing firmly into the young, juicy titty flesh. Skinny, long fingers, tipped with pointed, yellow nails embraced the two perfect hemispheres like a spider's prey. Frau Hilde as she once closed her claws on Ania's gorgeous breasts, slowly, lovingly consumed their firm shape, firmly and deeply massaging the tender flesh.

-- Frau... ohhh... Hilde... -- Ania slowly came to her senses, overwhelmed with another wave of heat and hitherto unknown carnal pleasure.

The old spideress clinging to her from behind, however, did not let go. A sticky tongue slid over the girl's exposed earlobe and didn't stop caressing it once Frau Hilde's dry lips closed over it. Her clawed hands also went on the offensive when the thick yellow nails of her index fingers found Ania's nipples piercing through her thin blouse and began to rub them mercilessly immediately inflicting a state of full hardness and firmness.

The hard nails constantly scratching her swollen, erect nipples made Ania's eyes darken with pleasure, her body surrendered and bent, pushing her breasts straight out into the old woman's hands at the same time trying to snuggle her head back, exposing the slender, delicate skin of her neck, into which Frau Hilde's hungry mouth instantly pressed, sucking hard.

Frau Hilde moaned when she saw the beautiful hickey that was left by her lips on the trembling girl's neck, and she dragged her sticky tongue over the slender shape, licking the smooth skin with an almost perverse satisfaction in her eyes. She was endlessly aroused, barely able to control her breathing having the voluptuous girl finally in her hands. At last she could caress and massage those big, perfect tits with impunity. She was panting with excitement memorably rubbing and scratching Ania's nipples, swollen to the limit, so hungry for the newfound excitement and caresses.

Overcome with boundless desire, the bony, dry hand left Ania's breast and slipped under her blouse, spreading over her smooth belly, gently massaging the young, firm body. The contact of the rough old hand with the girl's delicate skin was an intense experience for both women. Frau Hilde moaned hoarsely into Ania's ear and pressed her lower belly harder against the girl's shapely ass, wanting to feel her with her whole body. As she engulfed her, she continued to devour her already very wet neck, unable to resist the delicate, slender shape.

Ania was losing more and more control, her nipples, swollen as if they were about to burst, were burning with pleasure, she was trembling and moaning as Frau Hilde, clinging to her from behind, did not stop caressing her breasts and licking her neck even for a second. She had no idea how intense sensations such caresses could provide, and she was completely unaware of what a powerful key to her body and pleasure the delicate skin on her neck could be.

-- Ohhhhhhhhhh....!!! -- she moaned longingly as another wave of heat flooded her, and the rough hand began to massage the lower parts of her belly, dangerously approaching the thong line.

Frau Hilde knew she had her in her grasp, she could finally give vent to the desires she had suppressed for so many years. She gurgled just thinking about it, tightening her clawed hand on the girl's firm tit, digging her fingers deep into the delicate flesh, making Ania squeal. She methodically kneaded her large, firm tits while her other hand rubbed larger and larger circles on the girl's shapely belly.

Ania was in a trance. As if hypnotized, she surrendered herself to the embrace of pleasure, moaning regularly as the old woman's touch gave her such unexpected, previously unknown pleasure. Despite so many factors that should have been and probably were repulsive about Frau Hilde for her, she couldn't resist, the explosion of senses she felt couldn't be stopped. Somehow those rough, bony hands made her writhe in pleasure, moan uncontrollably in the constantly rising arousal. Her nipples stuck out, swollen to the limit, pulsating to the rhythm of the merciless kneading and pressure, constantly caressed by Frau Hilde.

The straightened out, long, yellow nail ended finger slowly slipped under the delicate material of Ania's thong, pushing inexorably further. The entire hand immediately followed. When Frau Hilde's fingers ran over Ania's virgin, delicate pussy for the first time, she squealed loudly, immediately clenching her thighs reflexively, but the intruder in her panties could not be driven away anymore. Frau Hilde's fingers pressed tightly against Ania's now very wet lips without any movement, as if they were at first just enjoying the mere touch of the girl's wonderful, untouched garden of pleasure, but soon they began to move steadily, gently massaging her pussy.

Frau Hilde once again with unhidden desire placed her mouth on the girl's exposed neck, as she continued to fondle those wonderful tits with one hand, and with the other she massaged her wonderful, hot pussy, which was increasingly flooded with pleasure juices. She felt Ania trembling, how the ecstasy was slowly drawing her in, while she was giving in to it more and more, her boundaries were breaking, and the growing moans and squeals clearly indicated that her body was starting to build a great orgasm, to shock her consciousness with sensations she had never dreamed of.

Ania felt her body tremble increasingly, moaning unstoppably, her breathing was so shallow that she could barely take in the air. She felt how incredibly wet she was, how her pussy, caressed by Frau Hilda's skillful hand, produced floods of juices, and the pleasure that overwhelmed her like a tide began to make her see darkness before her eyes, the perception of the world through senses other than touch disappeared, and there were only the sensations of pleasure.

-- Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!! -- the girl whimpered as a shudder of joy shook her body and she stood at the gates of her climax.

Suddenly, Frau Hilde withdrew her wet, shiny hand from Ania's now very wet thong and, grasping the string of delicate panties tightly in her fingers, tore the underwear off the girl's body with one strong tug, destroying it irreversibly. Her hot, beautifully pink virgin pussy was shining with pleasure and ecstasy. Frau Hilde looked at this wonder, panting lewdly, then reached out for the scissors lying on the bedside table and inserted the blade from below between the girl's large breasts, swiftly cutting the fabric of her blouse and freeing them once and for good. Wheezing, she ran her hand over the beautiful naked tits, constantly mauling them as if her hands would never want to leave them at all.

But that was only the beginning.

With one decisive move, Frau Hilde's fingers dug into the lips of the girls excited pussy, glistening with juices, gently stretching them, plunging into the heated interior. With her thumb she found the tiny, delicate clitoris, bathed in moist pleasure, and began to massage it vigorously, knowing that the inexperienced girl would not be able to resist such an invasion for long.

How wonderful her fingers felt inside the tight pussy, how intensely Ania reacted to her fondling. Frau Hilde lewdly ran her wet tongue across the girl's delicate cheek, and then focused on the earlobe again. She was incredibly excited by the soft and smooth skin of Ania's face, which suddenly began to tremble and shake.

-- Yes, my dear, cum for Frau Hilde, give yourself to pleasure, don't struggle against it... -- she whispered in the breaks between subsequent strokes of her tongue.

She tightened her fingers on the girl's swollen nipple, adjusted it with a few faster movements of her thumb, caressing the already exposed clitoris and felt that wonderful, tight pussy clenching on her fingers in spasms of ecstasy.

-- AAAAAHHHHH!!!! -- Ania screamed in a loud swan song of pleasure as a tsunami-like orgasm shook her body and her pussy exploded in a burst of juices.

Frau Hilde slowed down, gently massaging the climaxing girl's pussy and breasts, tenderly sucking on the tip of her ear as she shuddered and screamed along with the pleasure that overwhelmed every cell of her body and mind.

Ania, panting heavily, slowly tried to calm down her breath in the caressing arms of the old woman to whom she had given herself so easily and naturally, for what she was generously rewarded. She couldn't imagine that it was even possible to experience something so intense, so shaking. Another thrill of pleasure shook her body...

10. The Dessert

Frau Hilde rose from the bed and stood next to it, letting her nightgown fall to the ground, revealing her thin, shaggy body. Ania, lying on the bed exposed, was still trying to recover and calm down her breathing after the intense orgasm. She didn't even look at what the old woman was doing or paid any attention to the fact that she was lying there fully naked. She was heated, she felt such wonderful warmth and satisfaction.

It was only after a while that the creaking of the bed caught her attention, and that's when she noticed Frau Hilde climbing back onto the bed next to her. She covered her mouth with her palm in shock when she saw a strange, elongated metal object resembling the shape of a quite large penis between Frau Hilde's thighs, attached to a brown leather harness. Her vision went blurry when she realized that she was looking at a very old, probably pre-war erotic toy, which very long time ago must have been used to allow women have sex with each other.

Ania looked with horror at the old woman, who looked like a bony, thin insect with its abdomen protruding, ready to impregnate the helpless female, settling between her legs. Frau Hilde was like a spideress preparing to consume her prey. Ready to possess everything that Ania still had to give, join her in the act of copulation and deflower this wonderful, tight pussy.

The girl's breasts rose high to the rhythm of her heavy, deep breathing. The hard, erect nipples were constantly straining like two small, sharp rocks. Ania knew she couldn't stop it, her brain found no other way out than giving herself up. Moreover, she felt that she had already done it fully and completely, and the ecstasy exploding in her only awoke her natural submissiveness. She was breathing heavily, ready for anything to come.

Frau Hilde, panting hoarsely with excitement, with a trembling hand placed the metallic head of her attached penis against Ania's hot, wet pussy. She looked with great desire at the girl lying on her back, readily waiting to be taken. Her cheeks flushed with recent ecstasy, her misty eyes, and those wonderful, big tits undulating to the rhythm of her breathing. She rubbed the head against the velvet lips of her virgin pussy several times and then pressed in gently.

-- Ohhhh.... -- Ania moaned as she felt the head of the metal penis entering her, and the delicate lips of her tight pussy stretched around the foreign shape slowly pushing itself between them.

Ania was trembling all over, she could see her own breasts shaking, and a little below, between her thighs, the bony, shaggy body of the old woman who was panting harshly and with the passion of primal desire in her eyes, like a predatory spider beginning the act of some perverse copulation with its prey. Ania gripped the sheets tightly, as tightly as she could.

Frau Hilde growled with delight as she saw the metallic, shapely glans disappear into the embrace of the girls young pussy lips, shining with ecstasy. Her animalistic wheezing breath was the best illustration of how excited she was, she felt as if the last decades of her life were just an introduction to that peak moment when she would possess this girl with wonderful body, and all her charms would forever lose any remnants of innocence.

She knew perfectly well how to do it. She gently moved the head of the artificial penis in between yet unused to penetration virgin pussy lips, giving them time to accustom themselves and adapt to the pressure, slowly preparing her interior for what was about to happen. She basked in this moment of trembling anticipation, filled to the limits with tension. She looked at Ania, at her wonderful, excited body, biting her lip tightly.

And then she pushed her hips forward in one powerful and decisive move.

The girl's eyes widened extremely and her mouth opened in a silent scream. The metal penis pierced her hymen and entered her to the accompaniment of a triumphant gurgle from Frau Hilde, who immediately began to move her hips steadily back and forth, each time pushing a little deeper, penetrating into Ania's tight, deflowered pussy.

If Anne had previously moaned and squealed when Frau Hilde's hand caressed her innocent, tender pussy, now her moans had become even more intense. The fanfaronade of sensations and impulses felt by her body and brain sent her into a state of some ecstatic stupor, and mixed waves of pleasure and diminishing discomfort now bombarded her brain with increasing force.

Soon, each thrust of the metal penis began to evoke a loud, uninhibited moan of pleasure from her pussy being fucked for the first time in her life.

Frau Hilde was completely out of control, she was reaching some state of nirvana. While pounding that wonderful pussy, she wheezed like a copulating animal, driven by a frenzy of desire. Ania's delicious moans and screams gave her a perverse satisfaction, a feeling of completely possessing the girl's body and mind.

She felt how tight and flexible the girls pussy was, how her young body quickly adapted to accommodate the intruder and began to cooperate with him. Frau Hilde picked up the pace and fucked Ania harder, methodically penetrating her pussy with deep, powerful thrusts of the metal cock.

Frau Hilde lay down on her now, her body clinging to her, and thanks to her short height, her mouth was almost perfectly at the level of Ania's big tits. With lustful delight she again took them in her bony hands and tightly closed her fingers on the firm, juicy flesh, exposed to her unsated mouth.

Like a starving animal, she lunged at them and clamped her teeth on the delicate breast, biting one then the other again and again. She kept pushing her hips rhythmically, constantly fucking Ania's tight pussy, sensing her approaching ecstasy. She wanted to look at her face as she cummed again, this time around the metal penis penetrating her.

Frau Hilde wrapped her mouth around the girl's stiff nipple and sucked hard, enjoying the firm, swollen shape, which she passionately caressed it with her tongue and gently bit.

Ania was trembling, she felt her body starting to shake with pleasure. Waves of heat washed over her as the hard strapon pounded into her powerfully, fucking her pussy mercilessly. It didn't stop even for a moment, bringing her closer to yet another explosion of senses that she couldn't contain or control at all. Frau Hilde wheezing on top of her, her bony body fucking her, her breasts once again at the mercy of that lustful mouth and hands. It all seemed surreal and at the same time so intense that her brain seemed to leave the gates of reality and she had the impression that it is nothing but a daydream about copulating with some bony, skinny creature out of this world.