Frau Hilde

Story Info
A girl with magnificent breasts is seduced by an old lady.
7.2k words
4.61
17.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Fraulein Hildegard Anna Maria

Frau Hilde, or rather Hildegard Anna Maria as her full name was, had lived alone for many years in a small pre-war house located in the middle of a small forest, on the edge of the former East Prussian town of Allenstein (today Olsztyn in Poland). She looked at least 70 years old, but in fact no one quite knew her age, let alone her tumultuous life history.

For years she had led a rather solitary life, shying away from company, and after her retirement she retreated to her old house altogether, leaving it regularly only once a week to do the most necessary shopping at a not distant general store. Further afield she never left, only the forest around her cottage grew thicker and gloomier over the years.

Hildegard's youth reached far back into pre-war East Prussia, where she led a life full of pleasures and entertainments as the third daughter of an aristocrat belonging to one of the leading local Prussian noble houses. She very faintly remembered those carefree days of childhood bathed in the glow of the sun reflected in the sheets of the Masurian lakes and the fragrances of the surrounding forests. Together with her siblings and cousins, they went on hundreds of trips full of adventures and games filling the slow-flowing days in the countryside where her father's beautiful, opulent palace lay.

From the perspective of a well-born girl growing up in the countryside, nothing foreshadowed the upcoming harrowing events that were to leave nothing intact of the world as she knew it. Perhaps only her father's frequent trips to Berlin, as well as the increasingly gloomy news in the newspapers that for some were a reminiscence of the time just before the outbreak of the Great War.

For young Hilde, however, the first shock and symbolic collision with adulthood came earlier, when her seemingly innocent affair with a few years older maid came to light after they were caught in a passionate kiss. Despite the strenuous efforts of her father and mother to keep their daughter's sexual inclinations a well-hidden family secret, a local morality scandal erupted.

This was probably also one of the main reasons why, until the arrival of the front at the end of the war and her escape westward, first to Berlin and later to Bavaria, there were none, not even completely informal, inquiries about her potential marriage. Despite the fact that she was quite pretty and shapely, with beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair, none of the potential admirers from the respected families were liberal enough to accept bisexuality in their potential chosen one.

If she had at least been her father's only child, decked out with a rich dowry and a potentially even richer inheritance in the future, then no one would have minded if she had even been a publicly declared lesbian. Unfortunately, a daughter third-ranked to inherit could not enjoy such privileges in the conservative world of the Prussian aristocracy.

The nightmare of the war years distributed suffering equally, regardless of one's nationality and personal or collective guilt incurred, or lack thereof. Her family had to flee the advancing front, selling off property and trying to avoid the increasingly frequent bombings. Sadly her father was killed in one of them. She and her mother wandered around Europe for several years, unable to get a foothold anywhere, and when she was left alone after her mother's death, she decided to return to the place where it all began, near Allenstein, which became Olsztyn after the war ended. She settled in one of the abandoned houses that once housed some of the servants responsible for forests and ponds in her father's estate.

The post-war times rolled into one very long period of routine and repetitive daily routine that seemed to have filled her entire life. She worked in a tiny community library, and in her spare time grew flowers and vegetables in her home garden.

Old friendships were lost in the darkness of the past, new ones never had a chance to surpass the first stage of loose acquaintance. She was too secretive and mired in the lost past to even try to accept the present.

2. The Dark Stories

An old woman living alone in a remote old house surrounded by a forest, she very quickly became the object of legends repeated especially by younger generations, resembling stories of haunted houses. The fantasy of local residents, especially those who had no contact with her during her work in the library, had no bounds.

They spoke of her with unbelievable stories oscillating around her origins, starting with untold treasures secrets of which she guarded as the heiress of a powerful family, other times calling her a madwoman who, when the front passed, fell victim to endless rapes leading to helpless confusion of her senses. People tried to explain away her desolate lifestyle in various ways, and children from the local elementary school were too scared to even venture into the woods surrounding her home.

The house itself also had a strongly favorable effect on the atmosphere of horror surrounding the place. The tall, two-story wooden building in the characteristic pre-war style had lost its amiable colors over the years, darkened and decayed, becoming a gloomy caricature of the once beautiful building, then nicely blending in with the forest surroundings.

Perhaps that's why even the disappearance of a girl in the area years ago was quickly linked by creative minds looking for cheap sensationalism to the single woman who allegedly committed kidnapping and kept her as a personal slave for many years. There were even some who swore that at night they had supposedly heard distant screams and moans coming from inside her house.

In a way, the apogee of the place's bad reputation came with the growth of the nearby town and the establishment of a high school right next to the elementary school that had been in existence since the 1950s. The more adventurous young thrill-seekers loved nighttime excursions into the woods surrounding the deteriorating building. More than one boasted of spending the night in a tent right next to the crumbling fence, and there was one who reportedly even dared to cross the fence and enter the nowadays overgrown garden.

The majority, however, occasionally took the longer route home at most, to walk through the woods on a dirt road near the old house, accelerating hard when a curtain moved, or hastily turning back as soon as someone spotted a small, hunched, black-clad figure loitering in front of the house.

3. Ania

To the latter group belonged Ania, who, together with her best friend Basia and her boyfriend Mark, often decided to return home by the circuitous route, leading along an old, already well desolated road through the woods, which had not been driven by any car for many, many years.

Scaring each other and maintaining an atmosphere of horror was a very refreshing change from the seemingly endless boredom of one lesson following after another during the school day.

Ania was a blonde girl smiling from ear to ear, with slightly wavy long blond hair, blue eyes and nicely defined full red lips.

Like her friends in the yearbook, Ania had recently turned 18, which seemed reassuring and no longer allowed her to publicly admit any superstitious fears. One had to be grown up and fearless. Earlier, in elementary school, they would never have dared to take such big risks.

What mesmerized not only her classmates and older friends, but seemingly all men and more than a few women, were her firm, full, large breasts, miraculously rippling when she walked, always outlining themselves in an enticing shape under literally any kinds of clothing.

They were like a magnet for eyes and hands, an object of unfulfilled dreams for her colleagues, who at times, as seemed to her, tried to outdo each other in finding ways to draw attention to her breasts, or even accidentally rub against those two gorgeous hemispheres and get even the briefest sense of their firm shape and perfect form.

Although she wasn't at all sure of it herself, all indications were that it was the incessant, constant and endlessly intrusive adoration of her breasts that had so far caused her to successfully reject the advances of younger and older admirers, whether classmates, older brothers of classmates, students, old bachelors, aging erotomaniacs or even bored couples looking for ways to liven up their dull erotic lives.

She was focused on studying, spending time with friends, discovering new passions and planning to go to college after the fast approaching graduation.

4. The Challenge

It was a warm summer afternoon when, on their daily walk home, they once again decided to take the longer route through the Shivering Woods, as they had begun to call the forest surrounding the old woman's house. This time they were accompanied by Marcin, Basia's older brother.

Marcin was among the most active admirers of Ania and her shapes (at times Ania had the impression that in the eyes of many her big boobs were a separate entity, independent of their owner). Whenever he was in her company he got all monkey's wits about him, couldn't help staring, circling around her like a satellite and making all sorts of desperate attempts to realize his fantasies, or at least to get close to their object (or preferably both "objects" at once, in his hands).

This time, however, the theme of the hike was not Ania's charms, but rather the house standing in the Shivering Woods. As freshly-minted adults, they felt it was no longer appropriate for them to fear superstitious stories (let alone a god-guilty, lonely woman), but nevertheless a certain tension could be sensed in the air.

-- I bet none of you would dare to go in there -- Martin provocatively teased on the topic that was bothering everyone.

-- Come on, why would we want to enter someone's house? -- the always rational Marek was not at all going to be fooled.

-- I would be afraid to go there, why tempt the devil -- added Basia.

They walked in silence for a while, then one by one jumped over a puddle spilling over one of the deteriorated sections of the old forest road. Or perhaps it was Ania's breasts, dangerously shaking as they crossed the puddle, that momentarily rendered everyone speechless. Or at least the two men in the small group's lineup certainly were.

When the blackened building began to emerge from between the thinning trees, the silence was unexpectedly shattered by Ania's resolute voice.

-- Why are you so frightened, after all, this is quite a normal house only. The problem is rather the lady who lives there. She will take us for madmen or some crazy people and certainly will not let us inside. And that's it with the tour then.

-- Us?!

-- Well us... unless you are softening up?

They did get soft. Apart from her no one had the slightest desire to even get close to the crumbling fence, let alone dare to cross the psychological boundary it had drawn.

-- Well, then I will go alone. I will laugh at you for the rest of my life, chickies! -- laughed blithely Ania.

Not even for a moment did she wonder where such courage and decisiveness suddenly came from in her, nevertheless she felt fantastic in the face of the openly manifested weakness of her friends. Maybe she just felt an opportunity somewhere deep inside to finally prove that there was more to her than just lush, perfect curves. Besides, the thought had long been germinating in her mind to disenchant the place with her own hands once and for all. A better way than to take the bull by the horns she couldn't think of.

5. The Old Lady of the Old House

When the rest of her friends kept at a safe distance, Ania moved nimbly towards the notorious property. The confidence and courage that had unexpectedly emerged moments earlier had just as unexpectedly dissipated like the morning fog.

With a tentative step, she approached the gate and paused for a moment. She looked around cautiously, but seeing nothing suspicious she gathered herself and pressed the rusty handle. The wicket slowly opened creaking under the pressure of her hand...

-- AHH!

Ania jumped up when a small figure suddenly appeared in front of her. Staring at her was an old woman almost a head shorter than her, slightly stooped and with a wrinkled face, dressed in an old-fashioned black dress. Her penetrating, deep-set eyes of an indeterminate dark color stared at her with suspicion.

The woman measured her from head to toe, and when her gaze reached her magnificent breasts, firmly stretching even the fabric of the girl's seemingly rather loose blouse, her eyes widened for a moment and stopped their journey, as if contemplating this remarkable sight. When she finally looked at the young, pretty face of the 18-year-old, her countenance finally relaxed and Anna recognized in it a trace of that truly grandmotherly warmth so characteristic of women beyond a certain age.

-- Can I help you with something darling? I don't often have visitors here -- Frau Hilde asked and tried to smile, clearly not used to it.

-- I... I mean... -- sputtered Anna still perplexed by the woman's sudden appearance. -- I'm sorry, I should introduce myself... My name is Ania, I go to high school not far from here and often on our way home we pass by your house. We like nature, and this forest is so beautiful, there are always birds chirping in it...

The girl tried breakneckly to explain where she came from and why, but she was probably a bit too nervous. The old woman listened patiently staring at her, with a slight smile on her face that still seemed unnatural. Ania took a deep breath and decided to get straight to the point.

-- Your house. We have passed it so many times wondering what it looks like inside, but never had the courage to stop by and ask. Would you be so kind as to invite me inside, at least into the hallway? No one but me had the courage... -- she smiled uncertainly.

-- Honey, but of course Frau Hilde will show you everything right away -- the woman visibly beamed and, as if she had received a boost of energy, took her by the hand and began to lead her towards the door.

Ania almost chuckled when she heard confirmation of at least some of the stories in circulation. The woman must indeed have been of German descent. And now she was leading her along a scruffy path, overgrown with weeds in many places, directly to the door of her house.

The door opened with a protracted creak and to Ania's eyes appeared a dark, old-fashioned interior. The woman slowly led her inside, then turned toward her and, inviting her in with a broad hand gesture, stood on the side of the narrow hallway.

-- Welcome to my humble abode. From the left, the living room, the cell, the stairs upstairs, the toilet, the kitchen... please have a look -- Frau Hilde said and her eyes involuntarily fell on Ania's lush, wonderfully swaying breasts as she looked around, breathing deeply of the distinctive smell of the old house.

Ania timidly peeked into the rooms mentioned, guided by the old woman. What struck her most intensively was the distinctive smell, as if a mixture of the scent of vanilla, old books and even a closet full of old clothes. The house was neat, full of old furniture, but clearly already bitten by the teeth of time. She felt like she had stepped back 50 years in time.

-- Would you like some tea, darling? - Frau Hilde asked, referring to the girl in her own characteristic way.

-- No, thank you very much -- Ania smiled broadly. -- I have to go now, my colleagues are waiting for me -- she added, slowly heading for the door.

-- Then maybe another time? It is so rare that someone visits me.

-- Well, I will certainly visit you again, and then I will not refuse tea. Goodbye! -- Ania smiled again, and left, closing the door behind her.

Frau Hilde leaned against the door breathing heavily. The world circled in her racing mind, and before her eyes she still had that beautiful young woman and her large, full breasts, so wonderfully rippling, in their perfect bouncy and firm shape. The old woman felt her youth returning, and the memories of Johanna, her former lover, came to life again. She, too, was blessed with magnificent breasts, which have not allowed themselves to be forgotten all these years.

6. The Very Friendly Frau Hilde

Ania's visit to the old woman's house seemed to have magically dispelled the aura of mystery and trepidation spreading around her home eventually and for good. Although initially only within her circle of acquaintances it became clear that there was nothing spooky about either the house or the woman living in it after all, in the wider world this theme also began to lose its appeal rather quickly.

Only Ania still liked to make up the road through the distinctive woods, probably she has just grown to like the place. It was summer, Frau Hilde also seemed to be in the garden or on the veranda of her house more often, always ready to offer a glass of juice or tea and a moment of pleasant conversation. Ania was eager to visit the old woman, who seemed to greatly appreciate any change from the loneliness that invariably surrounded her and was always thirsty for company.

Sometimes she just had the feeling that the old woman's tiny, deep-set eyes were watching her so entrancingly that she could even feel the touch of her gaze on her, making her tremble. But this strange feeling always passed away rather quickly.

After a few months, it turned out that Frau Hilde is not only, contrary to the most popular opinion, quite a nice old lady, but also makes delicious pancakes. Ania was a little surprised when Frau Hilde in addition to the usual glass of juice offered her a treat on the veranda the first time, but the pancakes with strawberry jam were so delicious that later she never had any doubts about accepting the invitation. She regularly allowed herself to be invited inside the house for pancakes, and after a while she already had her favorite place behind the kitchen table where she gobbled them up with relish, watched by a satisfied Frau Hilde, not noticing that the old woman simply could not take her eyes off her large, exquisitely shaped breasts, at all.

Ania quickly became friends with Frau Hilde, with whom they found many common topics. The old librarian turned out to be a great conversational companion, very well-read and eloquent. Ania stopped by quite often, and in autumn helped her in the garden to deal with the leaves stubbornly falling from the many massive trees surrounding the house, and when winter came with the snow, which fell profusely this year already in December.

7. The Invitation

It was more or less in the middle of winter, when the town, already heavily covered with snow, was additionally beheaded by a strong frost. Ania, as often on Friday afternoon, visited Frau Hilde for hot tea with honey and raspberry juice.

-- Not too hot?

-- No, just perfect -- smiled Ania while slurping her tea, watched by Frau Hilde sitting directly across from her as usual.

-- It's finally weekend -- she sighed, adding.

-- Sweet laziness...? -- asked Frau Hilde, at the word "sweet," discreetly licking her lower lip while gazing at the lush, wonderfully firm breasts of the tea-focused girl.

-- Nooo, unfortunately not this time... I'm alone, my parents are away. I'm facing a weekend of burning in the stove -- Ania made a sour face at the thought of the work that awaits her.

Silence reigned for a while, both women plunged into their thoughts. Ania's perfect breasts swayed wonderfully as she breathed deeply.

-- I have an idea darling. You can come to my place, you won't have to tend to the stove -- Frau Hilde smiled as warmly as she could.

-- To your place?

-- Well, yes. I have several rooms upstairs that have been standing empty for decades... you can take your pick -- She smiled again, trying to look as natural as possible.